Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snmp

VIP Member
I haven’t read the full threads on Meghan “I’ve never googled Prince Harry” markle but I recommend you all watch HG’s series… “Harry’s wife”. He is a self diagnosed psychopath and got miss royal narcassist all figured!

• Wow
Reactions: 18

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I'm not going be on tomorrow as a busy day ahead, so be back Tuesday night to catch up as much as I can and add more pics 🥰

I leave this here for now 😀 x.

View attachment 760276

I'm pleased to say the queen passed the Pom standard of polished shoes 😄😀 x

I

Back Tuesday 🐶 x
@IHateHadargoyle I love your cartoon Pom corgi Halloween profile pic 🥰x
Why thank you very much! Corgis are and have been the highlight of my life. 🥰 And I love everything you post with Pom Bear and corgis! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dooley Doo

VIP Member

Just discovered my patronus is
Fox
Quiet and sly, you're not one who is easily tricked or deceived. You have a way of getting what you want whenever you want it.

I wanted it to be an elephant so I could get my broom stick out and take a mahoosive dump over the Cali2 and their lovely garden

#Ireallyneedtogetalife 😁
(ps my chinese animal is a dog which I much prefer) 🐶
I got elephant. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I thought everyone had a little black number hanging in their wardrobe! 😁
That could be the Doxy just like a bat🐔👘👗👗👗👗👗👗

Ok I’m offering my two for the squad too. Big Cat and Little Cat. They have actual names but we don’t use them 😂 Big cat will smother you to death but will also kill for fun. Little cat will lull you into a false sense of security pretending he couldn’t give a shit (he doesn’t) and then kill you and eat you in the night 😂😂😊
Great the meet is tonight, lovely superior beings to teach the hoomans a lesson🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
  • Angry

Carpediem69

VIP Member
To be fair to Hairy with his looks he wouldn't have got too much pussy that he didn't have to pay for so minge offering it up for free on the 2nd date would have been all his fucking dreams come true... no wonder he was cunt struck... shame he didn't have the brains to realise he was gonna pay in the long run...lol

I loved On the Buses... oh and Love Thy Neighbour.... can you imagine those shows being on tv now.. the woke brigade would have a heart attack..lol
And ‘Mind your language’ they showed re-runs about 10 yrs ago - the woke would have a beak down

so are we expecting the Invictus fest around 2300 UK time ? Might stay up for that to air - yawn 🥱

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Bizarre , those two are defo drinking from the furry cup , be honest about it "ladies"
Can you imagine a threesome with them all teeth and sweaty wigs, judges wigs must be grey and bald now, like waving a wand in the Albert Hall and the suction must be like screwiing a Dyson🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I think that's rather a smart choice. They haven't excluded her totally, but she's just there in a group shot, only spoiling a very few pixels in the overall scheme of things. Not the star turn. How pissed off she'll be :)
Yes see how nice we are to the Tosser and Smegatron. But do not worry they are Markling themselves.
Or have they blackmailed us - as in the RF.

• Wow
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Three cats ready and willing to sign up to the pussy squad here:

Fat Stanley: main use will be squashing anyone he sits on
Wonderful Willis: loves the outdoors, will be excellent at doing the recces
Syco Sootie: name says it all - not to be messed with

No photos, they all want to go incatnito in order to deliver max results to the Cali cunts.
Fully understand and all in hand a trio of feline talent for the CAS🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Heart

el_coochita

I freaking despise Killary. That bitch has always had such an air of entitlement about her. When she was running for the Senate seat in NY, she had this attitude like she knew she was going to win. (And who knows? With the way things went with our last election, perhaps those sneaky libs have been at this for longer than we suspected.) I think one of the reasons she won (besides being Bill's wife) was that after a debate, when she went to shake the other guy's hand (I can't remember who it was) he flat out walked away from her. It was a stupid and childish thing to do even if Killary is a POS, and it probably cost him the Senate seat.
Sorry to resurrect but it was driving me crazy trying to remember who that was. It was Rick Lazio; and while I'm no fan of Clinton either, it was definitely a puerile, unprofessional gimmick likely based on good ol' boys club, old-fashioned sexism. At first I thought it might have been Rudy Giuliani, which given his current furore over sexual harassment would frankly be even worse in retrospect.

But yes, definitely a move that likely cost him that election, and deservedly TBH.

liar liar

VIP Member
Continuing from thead 136!

New title by @Happy Lady in this post here with 75 likes! Had to shorten it slightly to fit it in.

@JAR21 came close again with 69 likes (here).

All the Harry And Meghan threads can be found on the blue button above or by clicking here
Don't forget the Wiki, pink button above or click here
And please keep voting in the Grifties here.

edit: Added a poll above
Love the poll! What fun - ta for starting @kev1974 and well done @Happy Lady for a cracking title :)

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
$12.99
What is with the display until 1/22/21
View attachment 755609

Sorry, that should be 11/22/21
The dates either a gaff or USA style of November 22nd, 2021, they have the month then date.
Just noticed the cover says "Family Time All About Archie & Lilibet". Can this be real. I thought Smegatron would want more than US$12.99 to put in her pocket.

Last edited:
  • Wow