Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
:p

I am working on sketches of cankles later.
I have perfected the scrawny chicken legs but need to work on cankles and how to get Hillary into the mix somehow. Unless Doria has cankles..... hmmm.
Shouldn't Hillary be wearing those hideous 40 denier falling round yer ankles stockings in a vile American tan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

recollectionsmayvary

I wonder if the relatives of those named on the Arsewhole website could sue them for using their family names to advertise and promote themselves? Is this list of those who died public knowledge? I'd be absolutely livid If this Ho and her limp dick used my family name without permission to advertise themselves and merch their dodgy and thieving "charity".
Does anyone know what the legalities of this are? To do this, to put all these names down "in memorium" is creepy, weird and sinister.
@YeltsinsTank do you know if the names are public knowledge?
I wonder if the relatives of those named on the Arsewhole website could sue them for using their family names to advertise and promote themselves? Is this list of those who died public knowledge? I'd be absolutely livid If this Ho and her limp dick used my family name without permission to advertise themselves and merch their dodgy and thieving "charity".
Does anyone know what the legalities of this are? To do this, to put all these names down "in memorium" is creepy, weird and sinister.
@YeltsinsTank do you know if the names are public knowledge?
YES the list is public.
Unless the person(s)/organization Arsywell stole the list from has a bone to pick... Before giving a more specific answer we need to know exactly what you're suing for and what your damages are (every cause of action needs a very specifically defined claim.)

Just_me1954

VIP Member

Just discovered my patronus is
Fox
Quiet and sly, you're not one who is easily tricked or deceived. You have a way of getting what you want whenever you want it.

I wanted it to be an elephant so I could get my broom stick out and take a mahoosive dump over the Cali2 and their lovely garden

#Ireallyneedtogetalife 😁
(ps my chinese animal is a dog which I much prefer) 🐶
Mine was an owl

• Heart

Might & power

I wonder if this will be twisted to say Kate is there to greet Hazzno and Smegzy back to the UK ready for their demanded requested audience with HM and the baby bath fiasco? Just a thought if they fly into London and get a private helicopter/plane to Scotland they could pop to BN for a photo op on their way 🤭

What’s the point ? They basically have always been together since the divorce - unless it is some kind of financial/ will / title / con for her benefit - she has been hinting recently - if you read between the lines in her book interviews keeps on about how amazing he is - kinda thing
Why? So that she can't be made to testify against him in court re epstein etc

• Wow
  • Sick

mardymare

VIP Member
BIB: I completely disagree with Lady C on this point. M has balls of marshmallow fluff, not steel. IMO, she’s a big fat chicken who is scared of confrontation. She lobs bombs then runs away so she doesn’t have to face the target of her attack. She didn’t even have the intestinal fortitude to break up with her first husband in person. There have been many other stories about how she ghosts friends and cuts them out of her life. I suspect it’s because she is too scared to tell them to their face that she no longer has a need for them. If M does return to the UK, she’ll likely be quaking in her (too big) boots. I do, however, agree with Lady C’s statement that M never learns her lesson.
intestinal fortitude :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Roccosmum
@RoccoHowat1

·
10 Sep

Good morning to everyone except the wannabe stars from Monteshitshow who were booed and jeered like pantomime villains when a clip of their Oprah Winfrey interview was aired at Britain’s National Television Awards

🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was posted on OW twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also this:

Katy Perry Updates
@katyupdates_

·
9 Sep
posted by OW
| Katy Perry will be a guest star on the “On The Road Again: Joy Ride 2021” special, starring Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, on September 16. “A fun trip to Santa Barbara surprising our favorite people.”

Wonder who BIB could possibly be? 🤔
Perhaps they are having a muffin threesome, how cosy🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
To be fair to Hairy with his looks he wouldn't have got too much pussy that he didn't have to pay for so minge offering it up for free on the 2nd date would have been all his fucking dreams come true... no wonder he was cunt struck... shame he didn't have the brains to realise he was gonna pay in the long run...lol

I loved On the Buses... oh and Love Thy Neighbour.... can you imagine those shows being on tv now.. the woke brigade would have a heart attack..lol
On the Buses is on ITV3 every morning at 0935 ;)

I'm an ignorant sod so what's 'cankles', I've never heard of it?
Where you don't have shapely ankles and sometimes rolls of fat as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I was watching Call the midwife today and it had a baby born with downes syndrome on it.... they looked at the palms of the babies hands and said only one line then said it is a sign of Downes syndrome... any one know if that is true... I must look it up...
Simian crease

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
BIB
So true what you say, it tracks back to them. This needs to be investigated but it won't be.

I agree and they're doing an excellent job of hanging themselves, all by themselves with no help from anybody. Short of money, international laughing stock, snubbed by frauds like Porker (bless) exposed as hypocrites and possible charity money embezzlers, exposed as liars and Minge's past as a Ho widely reported, Dritto the Inmate. .... all of it.

But none of this matters and we don't give a rat's arse happens to them.
While they are hanging themselves the Monarchy is being harmed, that's what I was trying to say. :confused:
100% agree

• Heart

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Put in an official complaint. We all should. It’s just not acceptable for them to do that.
I think it has more to do with how such events are produced. If you show pre-edited montages or (film) scenes you normally cut to this material instead of showing the audience as well (it’s sometimes done in a small screen but not always and then mostly if it’s about a particular performance and you show the specific person not the audience). And you wouldn’t have the audience audio apart maybe from the claps when it starts and when it ends. It makes a cleaner feed and is easier to mix. We didn’t get reactions for the whole montage, not just H&M. It was the same for other segments. If they would have been on stage and got booed we would have heard it or noticed editing. There is no censorship but just plain production method.

• Sick

Mrsoh

VIP Member
This one?

and of course there's this one too - LOVE this kid!
Harry and Catherine say something to each other, it looks like Meghan is not too impressed to me, from that, I think she hated how close they were, was this before or after the wedding?

• Wow
  • Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Looks like the company are featuring one 'Centennial Icon' (their words not mine) every 2/3 months and once their time is up on the racks (ie, the date printed on the cover) off they are whizzed to be replaced by another Centennial Icon. Whoever put Mrs Weeping Sore in the 'icon' category needs sectioning.
I - CON..... well she is a Con (run's the family) and it is all about "me me me - I I I" with that hussy.

• Haha
  • Heart