Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I hope so too. It must be heart wrenching for Charles to hear of his son's continued stupidness, and plans to damage the monarchy - his family - something so great in the world. William must feel like getting into a chanook and seek Hairy out, give him a wallop and separate him from Pinocchio's grasp.

Harry is a total disgrace to his family, the monarchy and his country. Being brought up with so much entitlement he thought he could always have his own way. The witchety grub thought all her Christmases had come at once - fame, fortune, becoming part of OUR royal family, and knowing that she could manipulate Hairy for her own good.

Rant over ... As you were. 😁
Hairy will go down in history as a traitor Prince who turned on his own country and ended up a pariah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Roccosmum
@RoccoHowat1

·
10 Sep

Good morning to everyone except the wannabe stars from Monteshitshow who were booed and jeered like pantomime villains when a clip of their Oprah Winfrey interview was aired at Britain’s National Television Awards

🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was posted on OW twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also this:

Katy Perry Updates
@katyupdates_

·
9 Sep
posted by OW
| Katy Perry will be a guest star on the “On The Road Again: Joy Ride 2021” special, starring Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, on September 16. “A fun trip to Santa Barbara surprising our favorite people.”

Wonder who BIB could possibly be? 🤔
Perhaps they are having a muffin threesome, how cosy🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I said previously that i think the RF are seriously worried about Friar Tuck harming himself so are holding back but thinking about it again i thinks it's even more that they don't want TQ's legacy to be The Queen who stripped her grandson of all titles and ostracised him from the RF. We want her to be remembered for all the right reasons and not have that sullied by the two weasels in California.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I still disagree with you re the handling. Let's say Brenda ditched them last year, pre THAT interview. What would be the result?
I'll tell you, it would be an absolute tsunami of interviews and invites and red carpet invites and yadda yadda yadda, and tears, many tears, left eye, right eye, go "How the Queen cut us off, for no reason. We did nothing wrong. All we wanted was privacy and security for our children. They were horrible to us, so unkind, how could they do this? We are just Romeo and Juliette, young lovers fighting against the odds. It's cos I is black innit. Racism. They can't bear to look at my biracial face so they threw us out. We're so sad. Diana would love us."
They'd be dining out on the story from then until eternity. The Victims above all victims. The St Harkles of victims the world over.The poster couple for victimhood. The symbols of the tyranny of those hateful brits. Hidden under the avalanche would be the big wedding, the love bestowed on them, the money wasted by them and on them. The bullying they did. Anyone daring to speak out would be cancelled. Gone.

Instead we have them whining like babies for attention so much that the positive vibes toward them ran out months ago. With no big fanfare the Royals have taken it on the chin and simply referred to them as "much loved family members", letting them rant and rave and throw their teddies out of the pram . People are finally saying "Hang on, I thought the Family were cunts?:unsure: That's what Smeggy and Hal said, but they've invited hal to that funeral and the unveiling and were fine with him, and their wreath was visible at the funeral.And now they are tramping over our war graves and calling our 1st amendment bonkers. The 1st amendment that allowed them to piss on their family in public. That lets them make videos for the party they want in power. And why is hollyweird not embracing them.:unsure: Have the big names seen things we peasants have missed? and why is he lecturing me on my carbon footprint while taking private jets. Why did Doprah not challenge their statements like she does other interviewees? Is it cos she is black too? But on her acting profile she calls herself caucasian and all her squeezes have been rich white guys. WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP!"
And still Brenda says nothing. Just pops Coronation Street on, grabs another slice of pizza and wonders what they'll do next for the attention she is refusing to give them.

Their name is mud. Hollyweird won't touch them. Money is running out. Hazza looks like a corpse. They are being ridiculed. Their titles mean diddly squat, trashed by their own hands and big mouths, so why bother risking bad optics by removing the titles ... yet.
What's not to like about the results of the Royal Grey Rocking campaign ?
I'm still fine with it.:m

I'm happy enough.
You are right in all you say, but for me there is far more to this than the Harkles trashing themselves. It's irrelevant that their names are mud and they're on the rocks. Who cares? They're worthless. But the RF are priceless, and to me the self-trashing of one worthless party doesn't justify or equate to or validate the damage to the other priceless party. This is the one point I am making, just this.

Never mind the heartbreak and trauma to the RF, we can all take satisfaction that the treasonous turds are on the skids? For me, NO, it's not a quid pro quo. In the process of trashing themselves and becoming mud, the Harkles have destabilised and undermined the Monarchy, are still doing so, and have plans to carry on doing so. Being mud does not stop them.

Charles and Camilla were just getting things together when Minge appeared, after careful PR and hard work gaining more public approval. Vital as he will be taking the Throne and needed to get ready. Diana had died down. William and Catherine working hard as the Monarchy's young future, Sophie and Edward - all the special 7 pulling together. There's no question that they've all been damaged and this is dangerous for Charles with renewed speculation about Diana's death at the hands of the RF, the spillover of this onto Camilla who will be very vulnerable which will impact Charles, the films of Diana's death, plots to kill off Minge, racism, suicide..... It's been deliberately resurrected from the crypt by the vile and vengeful loose cannon who is the son and brother of those he is intent on destroying.

Noballs is only able to do this because as he said in Porker "I am a Prince.... I was born for this". I can understand why the RF went along with the blackmail for a while and hoped it would all work out in the end but that was a long time ago. Noballs and Minge have shown themselves to be liars and psychopaths so I do not understand why his titles and place in the LOS are not removed. Instead he's writing memoirs and making films to damage his family, and these WILL damage his family no question.

Add to this that Noballs has been allowed to destroy himself. Son of the King then brother of the King, seemingly on drugs, always close to the Throne and always dangerous. It's this position by birth that's important not their trashy lunacy and this is why he should have been neutralised a long time ago. Instead we've now got the joke LOS, where two cuckoos who may or may not exist and who may or may not be related to Noballs are actually in line to the Throne. The impossibility of their ever being in a position to take the Throne isn't the point. I dont believe it's OK for them to be in the LOS as it doesn't matter because there's no chance they'll take the Throne. They should not be in the LOS. Full stop. It was just more appeasement,

Nothing is done to stop them, there's a weird passivity like with Andrew who's shooting game and hiding at Balmoral.

If as @freda19 suggests above, HM ditched them and stripped their titles, I can't see there being a tsunami of red carpet invites and wah wah interviews, or them dining out on their self-pity. A year ago, yes there would have been a tsunami as Freda says, but not now. Those days are gone. The whole of the UK would cheer plus half of the USA. H&M are soiled and dirty, and the only ones weeping into their smoothies would be the bots, sugars and Scrotie ButtPlug. What are the RF waiting for? The poisonous memoirs rushed out in time to ruin their Christmas, to pick over with the family over the turkey? The whole of the RF seem to have group Stockholm syndrome.
ETA yikes what a long post I didn't realise

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
As you said, Camilla and Charles were doing well. No various newspapers are digging for scandals, some author today says the monarchy won’t survive as far as George plus we have constant race-baiting from certain quarters. All of it tracks back to them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You are right in all you say, but for me there is far more to this than the Harkles trashing themselves. It's irrelevant that their names are mud and they're on the rocks. Who cares? They're worthless. But the RF are priceless, and to me the self-trashing of one worthless party doesn't justify or equate to the damage to the other priceless party.

Never mind the heartbreak and trauma to the RF, we can all take satisfaction that the treasonous turds are on the skids? For me, NO, it's not a quid pro quo. In the process of trashing themselves and becoming mud, the Harkles have destabilised and undermined the Monarchy, are still doing so, and have plans to carry on doing so. Being mud does not stop them.

Charles and Camilla were just getting things together when Minge appeared, after careful PR and hard work gaining more public approval. Vital as he will be taking the Throne and needed to get ready. Diana had died down. William and Catherine working hard as the Monarchy's young future, Sophie and Edward - all the special 7 pulling together. There's no question that they've all been damaged and this is dangerous for Charles with renewed speculation about Diana's death at the hands of the RF, the spillover of this onto Camilla who will be very vulnerable which will impact Charles, the films of Diana's death, plots to kill off Minge, racism, suicide..... It's been deliberately resurrected from the crypt by the vile and vengeful loose cannon who is the son and brother of those he is intent on destroying.

Noballs is only able to do this because as he said in Porker "I am a Prince.... I was born for this". I can understand why the RF went along with the blackmail for a while and hoped it would all work out in the end but that was a long time ago. Noballs and Minge have shown themselves to be liars and psychopaths so I do not understand why his titles and place in the LOS are not removed. Instead he's writing memoirs and making films to damage his family, and these WILL damage his family no question.

Add to this that Noballs has been allowed to destroy himself. Son of the King then brother of the King, seemingly on drugs, always close to the Throne and always dangerous. It's this position by birth that's important not their trashy lunacy and this is why he should have been neutralised a long time ago. Instead we've now got the joke LOS, where two cuckoos who may or may not exist and who may or may not be related to Noballs are actually in line to the Throne. The impossibility of their ever being in a position to take the Throne isn't the point. I dont believe it's OK for them to be in the LOS as it doesn't matter because there's no chance they'll take the Throne. They should not be in the LOS. Full stop. It was just more appeasement,

Nothing is done to stop them, there's a weird passivity like with Andrew who's shooting game and hiding at Balmoral.

If as @freda19 suggests above, HM ditched them and stripped their titles, I can't see there being a tsunami of red carpet invites and wah wah interviews, or them dining out on their self-pity. A year ago, yes there would have been a tsunami as Freda says, but not now. Those days are gone. The whole of the UK would cheer plus half of the USA. H&M are soiled and dirty, and the only ones weeping into their smoothies would be the bots, sugars and Scrotie ButtPlug. What are the RF waiting for? The poisonous memoirs rushed out in time to ruin their Christmas, to pick over with the family over the turkey? The whole of the RF seem to have group Stockholm syndrome.
ETA yikes what a long post I didn't realise
Removing their titles wouldn’t actually neutralise them in any meaning way though. The Ginger weasel would still be grandson of the queen, son of the next king and brother of the one after. He could still write his spiteful memoirs. Anyone who would read them if they were written by the Duke of Sussex would still read them if they were by Prince Harry or even by Harry Mountbatten Windsor. Removing the title doesn’t change who he is. As for the LoS, perhaps the RF have seen evidence of their existence that we haven’t? So what exactly can they do to stop him?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The war that has ended is the war in Afghanistan! The UK and USA went into Afghanistan after the 9/11 atrocities I think because Afghanistan was where the plan to destroy the two towers was hatched.

I dont think the UK or USA tend to refer to military action in Afghanistan as a war, it sounds better if we say it was in defence of innocent Afghan civilians, but it was still to all effects and purposes a war.
Thank you for clarifying. I thought I'd been asleep and missed something important...

Reactions: 15
Removing their titles wouldn’t actually neutralise them in any meaning way though. The Ginger weasel would still be grandson of the queen, son of the next king and brother of the one after. He could still write his spiteful memoirs. Anyone who would read them if they were written by the Duke of Sussex would still read them if they were by Prince Harry or even by Harry Mountbatten Windsor. Removing the title doesn’t change who he is. As for the LoS, perhaps the RF have seen evidence of their existence that we haven’t? So what exactly can they do to stop him?
BIB

The current LoS, including Aldi and Lidl, doesn't bother me as much as the possibility of Harry (or Andrew for that matter) acting as Regent for George if anything happened to William.

I hope arrangements have been quietly made to make sure that it's Edward or Anne. I wouldn't trust a Harry Regency one iota. Smeggy would be spending the entire time trying to work out how to ditch George and the other Camb kids from the LOS and install Aldi as next in line.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
BIB

The LoS doesn't bother me as much as the possibility of Harry (or Andrew for that matter) acting as Regent for George if anything happened to William.

I hope arrangements have been quietly made to make sure that it's Edward or Anne.
I have a broken vacuum cleaner that would make a better regent than Haz with his big mouth wife looking over his shoulder telling him what to do every step of the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hadn't voted on grifties for a week until today. Delighted to see it's a straight 1, 2, 3, 4 for MM and her cronies. Good work tattlers 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have a broken vacuum cleaner that would make a better regent than Haz with his big mouth wife looking over his shoulder telling him what to do every step of the way.
Absolutely no way that pair of vipers (or Andrew) should be regent. Can you imagine? In that scenario they really would destroy the monarchy.
033173C6-2CC7-43C9-A4D9-90691C0DDDD8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I still disagree with you re the handling. Let's say Brenda ditched them last year, pre THAT interview. What would be the result?
I'll tell you, it would be an absolute tsunami of interviews and invites and red carpet invites and yadda yadda yadda, and tears, many tears, left eye, right eye, go "How the Queen cut us off, for no reason. We did nothing wrong. All we wanted was privacy and security for our children. They were horrible to us, so unkind, how could they do this? We are just Romeo and Juliette, young lovers fighting against the odds. It's cos I is black innit. Racism. They can't bear to look at my biracial face so they threw us out. We're so sad. Diana would love us."
They'd be dining out on the story from then until eternity. The Victims above all victims. The St Harkles of victims the world over.The poster couple for victimhood. The symbols of the tyranny of those hateful brits. Hidden under the avalanche would be the big wedding, the love bestowed on them, the money wasted by them and on them. The bullying they did. Anyone daring to speak out would be cancelled. Gone.

Instead we have them whining like babies for attention so much that the positive vibes toward them ran out months ago. With no big fanfare the Royals have taken it on the chin and simply referred to them as "much loved family members", letting them rant and rave and throw their teddies out of the pram . People are finally saying "Hang on, I thought the Family were cunts?:unsure: That's what Smeggy and Hal said, but they've invited hal to that funeral and the unveiling and were fine with him, and their wreath was visible at the funeral.And now they are tramping over our war graves and calling our 1st amendment bonkers. The 1st amendment that allowed them to piss on their family in public. That lets them make videos for the party they want in power. And why is hollyweird not embracing them.:unsure: Have the big names seen things we peasants have missed? and why is he lecturing me on my carbon footprint while taking private jets. Why did Doprah not challenge their statements like she does other interviewees? Is it cos she is black too? But on her acting profile she calls herself caucasian and all her squeezes have been rich white guys. WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP!"
And still Brenda says nothing. Just pops Coronation Street on, grabs another slice of pizza and wonders what they'll do next for the attention she is refusing to give them.

Their name is mud. Hollyweird won't touch them. Money is running out. Hazza looks like a corpse. They are being ridiculed. Their titles mean diddly squat, trashed by their own hands and big mouths, so why bother risking bad optics by removing the titles ... yet.
What's not to like about the results of the Royal Grey Rocking campaign ?
I'm still fine with it.:m

I'm happy enough.
yip! totally agree, sometimes the best option is to sit back and let people hang themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New Sue Smith. I'm not sure why she's posted this. It's mostly very old news. It is remarkable though. There's NO Finn update!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It would be a great honour Carpediem. 🦣
The only problem is I don't know how I would get out of here to Cali, and if I do get there fecken McGowan would not let me back in.
OH NO NO NO

the fact Meghan's book sold like 3K copies
His book will likely sell more - maybe 3001 - fact is there is little or no need to purchase it because all the contents comes out via the media/Tattlers and IG postings - between all those who are team Queen only 1 person has to take one for the team and loan it from the library - highlight the main points - Papa cut me off, Mummy died, Megzy has saved me, I am living my best life, my 2 dollies mean the world to me, I am rich beyond our wildest dreams, I want my military dress up clothes back blah blah blah. Whatever he whinges about I belive the majority of people are fed up with them. It will be headlines for maybe a week, the lies will be uncovered, normal service will be resumed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As you said, Camilla and Charles were doing well. No various newspapers are digging for scandals, some author today says the monarchy won’t survive as far as George plus we have constant race-baiting from certain quarters. All of this tracks back to them.
BIB
So true what you say, it tracks back to them. This needs to be investigated but it won't be.

yip! totally agree, sometimes the best option is to sit back and let people hang themselves
I agree and they're doing an excellent job of hanging themselves, all by themselves with no help from anybody. Short of money, international laughing stock, snubbed by frauds like Porker (bless) exposed as hypocrites and possible charity money embezzlers, exposed as liars and Minge's past as a Ho widely reported, Dritto the Inmate. .... all of it.

But none of this matters and we don't give a rat's arse happens to them.
While they are hanging themselves the Monarchy is being harmed, that's what I was trying to say. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.