Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the actual duck did he get a copy of these?
It’s public record. Anyone can access federal case filings (except documents contained “sensitive” information, which may be filed under seal) through the PACER federal court website.

Reactions: 22
Oz viewers channel 7two harkles
H and M a royal rebellion

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We didn't know what was going on. It was such a beautiful day & we were outside thinking how strange that there were no planes going overhead. My sons loved all things military & when the jets went over us, they said wow, those were fighter jets. We live in PA some distance away from where we were in the woods, so just happened to be in the area.
Probably best you and your boys didn't know what was going on. One thing I learned much much later is that although there were loads of fighter planes up in the air at the time - and I guess in particular over DC and of course where United 93 was, those planes had been scrambled in such short notice that none of them were armed: they were up in the air and expected to ram the plane if they found it - to take it down. I guess it takes 15 to 20 min at best to load missiles onto these jets and they simply didn't have the time. In an interview with the female fighter pilot that was one of those over DC, as she was running down the hallway after getting the call, her squadron leader said to her "I'll ram the cockpit" and she said she knew that meant that she would need to ram the tail. She said she had to get it into her head that there was no other way - because the instinct for her was to protect the lives of innocent US citizens and here she would be taking them.

So the cali-cunts can honestly go duck themselves.

I'd love Hawwy and His Ho to meet that fighter pilot. They can compare notes of their accomplishments in the military and as an independent, feminist female role model.
Pew-Pew Hawwy (my new name for him - that bleep) would have to explain to her the army of protection officers he drew into the line of fire so he could play royal "Action Man" and impress the ladies at the local bar. Tell me GI Gary - how much did you have to pay them to keep quiet? We've heard you were more violent in the boudoir than the battlefield. Fucker
as for you MissyHo - close your mouth and your legs. Keep both your traps shut -- all they do is attract flies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I reacted like that. I saw the first plane hitting the tower and thought it was a trailer or something for a new film. I didn't realise it was a news programme. Once it hit me, I stayed in front of the TV for the rest of the day. I couldn't believe it could happen.
That’s how I reacted. I was fast asleep as it was nighttime for us aussies. My husband started yelling which woke me up in a start and went running into the lounge room where he was watching tv. At first I thought he was watching some Die Hard movie. When he said no this is live I couldn’t believe it. We watched in horror as the second plane hit the tower. And we were glued to the tv as things were happening live. We have relatives who live in Queens and our cousin workEd very near the twin towers. We were frantically trying to get in touch but of course lines were down. Fortunately for our cousin he didnt go into work that day. Over slept and missed his regular train so stayed in bed instead. One of the lucky ones.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families who lost love ones that day and those affected by such a despicable act.🙏🙏💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
now THAT is some delicious morning Breakfast TEA!!!!! I be-weave it 100%
Bring on the scrambled eggs!

Isn't the PP memorial being shown on the 22nd in the UK. I thought it was only a trailer being released at the moment. That is how I read it.
totally correct - apologies. Am curious if they will have anyone from Andy's menagerie. Certainly not Fergie although she probably asked.... hahahaha. I mean if Zara is there, it would only make sense that Louise, James, B and Ew have an appearance? Except if the Andy situation is simply just too stinky.

It’s public record. Anyone can access federal case filings (except documents contained “sensitive” information, which may be filed under seal) through the PACER federal court website.
I'm astonishing Scoobie has the investigative skills, intellectual curiosity or resourcefulness to know any of this or be able to even know to ask about them. I suspect then that SS or Schillings got this and are using him and he is more than happy to look like a modern day Woodward and Bernstein. Plastic half-witted fucker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I still disagree with you re the handling. Let's say Brenda ditched them last year, pre THAT interview. What would be the result?
I'll tell you, it would be an absolute tsunami of interviews and invites and red carpet invites and yadda yadda yadda, and tears, many tears, left eye, right eye, go "How the Queen cut us off, for no reason. We did nothing wrong. All we wanted was privacy and security for our children. They were horrible to us, so unkind, how could they do this? We are just Romeo and Juliette, young lovers fighting against the odds. It's cos I is black innit. Racism. They can't bear to look at my biracial face so they threw us out. We're so sad. Diana would love us."
They'd be dining out on the story from then until eternity. The Victims above all victims. The St Harkles of victims the world over.The poster couple for victimhood. The symbols of the tyranny of those hateful brits. Hidden under the avalanche would be the big wedding, the love bestowed on them, the money wasted by them and on them. The bullying they did. Anyone daring to speak out would be cancelled. Gone.

Instead we have them whining like babies for attention so much that the positive vibes toward them ran out months ago. With no big fanfare the Royals have taken it on the chin and simply referred to them as "much loved family members", letting them rant and rave and throw their teddies out of the pram . People are finally saying "Hang on, I thought the Family were cunts?:unsure: That's what Smeggy and Hal said, but they've invited hal to that funeral and the unveiling and were fine with him, and their wreath was visible at the funeral.And now they are tramping over our war graves and calling our 1st amendment bonkers. The 1st amendment that allowed them to piss on their family in public. That lets them make videos for the party they want in power. And why is hollyweird not embracing them.:unsure: Have the big names seen things we peasants have missed? and why is he lecturing me on my carbon footprint while taking private jets. Why did Doprah not challenge their statements like she does other interviewees? Is it cos she is black too? But on her acting profile she calls herself caucasian and all her squeezes have been rich white guys. WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP!"
And still Brenda says nothing. Just pops Coronation Street on, grabs another slice of pizza and wonders what they'll do next for the attention she is refusing to give them.

Their name is mud. Hollyweird won't touch them. Money is running out. Hazza looks like a corpse. They are being ridiculed. Their titles mean diddly squat, trashed by their own hands and big mouths, so why bother risking bad optics by removing the titles ... yet.
What's not to like about the results of the Royal Grey Rocking campaign ?
I'm still fine with it.:m

I'm happy enough.
I agree whole heartedly with everything you say @Freda 19. Some folk wants it to move faster, and I can understand that, but patience is needed. Stories about their failures, lies and deceit are coming out almost daily without the RF doing anything. I would love the thing to bring about their final downfall to be the report about their bullying and maybe a nice little best selling book written by the victims ....... now that I would buy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I still disagree with you re the handling. Let's say Brenda ditched them last year, pre THAT interview. What would be the result?
I'll tell you, it would be an absolute tsunami of interviews and invites and red carpet invites and yadda yadda yadda, and tears, many tears, left eye, right eye, go "How the Queen cut us off, for no reason. We did nothing wrong. All we wanted was privacy and security for our children. They were horrible to us, so unkind, how could they do this? We are just Romeo and Juliette, young lovers fighting against the odds. It's cos I is black innit. Racism. They can't bear to look at my biracial face so they threw us out. We're so sad. Diana would love us."
They'd be dining out on the story from then until eternity. The Victims above all victims. The St Harkles of victims the world over.The poster couple for victimhood. The symbols of the tyranny of those hateful brits. Hidden under the avalanche would be the big wedding, the love bestowed on them, the money wasted by them and on them. The bullying they did. Anyone daring to speak out would be cancelled. Gone.

Instead we have them whining like babies for attention so much that the positive vibes toward them ran out months ago. With no big fanfare the Royals have taken it on the chin and simply referred to them as "much loved family members", letting them rant and rave and throw their teddies out of the pram . People are finally saying "Hang on, I thought the Family were cunts?:unsure: That's what Smeggy and Hal said, but they've invited hal to that funeral and the unveiling and were fine with him, and their wreath was visible at the funeral.And now they are tramping over our war graves and calling our 1st amendment bonkers. The 1st amendment that allowed them to piss on their family in public. That lets them make videos for the party they want in power. And why is hollyweird not embracing them.:unsure: Have the big names seen things we peasants have missed? and why is he lecturing me on my carbon footprint while taking private jets. Why did Doprah not challenge their statements like she does other interviewees? Is it cos she is black too? But on her acting profile she calls herself caucasian and all her squeezes have been rich white guys. WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP!"
And still Brenda says nothing. Just pops Coronation Street on, grabs another slice of pizza and wonders what they'll do next for the attention she is refusing to give them.

Their name is mud. Hollyweird won't touch them. Money is running out. Hazza looks like a corpse. They are being ridiculed. Their titles mean diddly squat, trashed by their own hands and big mouths, so why bother risking bad optics by removing the titles ... yet.

I'm happy enough.
Me too. I also think doing anything pre interview would have been a huge mistake as the idiot duo would have milked it forever. For me, early on, they were blackmailing the RF. But they did not get what they wanted.

The RF deserve some credit that they removed military titles, money, security. It affected idiot duo so much, made them so angry, in retaliation without any real thought, they did the tv interview. Again as a means of blackmail.

I truly believe they wanted to put the RF into a position of giving in to their demands. But again, nothing. Not even a reaction. They were livid. Heck, they are still livid, you can tell when she sprouts crap, via Scooby doo, that she has no regrets and that she expects an apology. She is spitting chips. All because she didn’t get a reaction. Didn’t get a response. Didn’t get what they want. They still haven’t got what they want.

Until I see them in the UK with HM at Windsor having that christening, I will not give them the satisfaction of anger against the RF. That’s what idiot duo want. Not going to happen with me. I’m not listenINg to these puff pieces as I think it’s all bullshit from idiot duo and another from of blackmailng. They don’t have any power. They really don’t and the RF haven’t had to do a damn thing except deal with them in a dignified and controlled manner. No shouting, pointing fingers, yelling, making themselves look stupid, Leave that to idiot duo, they do it so well.

I do understand the frustration though.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

I'm happy enough.
Yes!!!! I am going to save this and re-read it whenever the twunts do something utterly ridiculous and hideous which raises my blood pressure. Grey Rocking is the way! 🖤🖤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Am curious if they will have anyone from Andy's menagerie. Certainly not Fergie although she probably asked.... hahahaha. I mean if Zara is there, it would only make sense that Louise, James, B and Ew have an appearance?
I read that it was only children and adult grandchildren to be on the PP program, no partners. So B and Ew probably but not Louise and James, and certainly not Fergie!

Reactions: 19
Gawd her eyes look demonic - and what is with the strange hand grip? She isn’t Anna Nicole Simpson (rip) or Erica Jane G. by any stretch of the imagination but not surprised she was looking for an old sugar daddy then and probably still is. Vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
YES the list is public.
Unless the person(s)/organization Arsywell stole the list from has a bone to pick... Before giving a more specific answer we need to know exactly what you're suing for and what your damages are (every cause of action needs a very specifically defined claim.)
Rare is the time that one can find something useful in Twattersphere - here is one of those rare times
" Harry said on OW interview when mourners sincerely grieved for his mom, "Why they don't even know her"! Why is Harry commerating thE 911 victims on his website when he doesn't even know them. The duo's acts like its a Monarchy or an Embassy. Sickos. They're private citizens. "

and Now I can remember when it was that U2 paid their respects to the victims - they played the Superbowl in 2002, Jan - I think. So while they didn't have an explicit connection or ambassadorial "role" per se, they were commmemorating it on an important occasion to emphasize unity in the face of a recent act of terrorism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

I'm happy enough.
This brilliant post makes me feel so much better.
Thankyou.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Roccosmum
@RoccoHowat1

·
10 Sep

Good morning to everyone except the wannabe stars from Monteshitshow who were booed and jeered like pantomime villains when a clip of their Oprah Winfrey interview was aired at Britain’s National Television Awards

🤣🤣🤣🤣 this was posted on OW twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also this:

Katy Perry Updates
@katyupdates_

·
9 Sep
posted by OW
| Katy Perry will be a guest star on the “On The Road Again: Joy Ride 2021” special, starring Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King, on September 16. “A fun trip to Santa Barbara surprising our favorite people.”

Wonder who BIB could possibly be? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't understand your post or what you mean by tweets and statements about 9/11 being "performative". What does performative mean? How can 9/11 be a bandwagon like BLM or wearing a specific shirt for the weekend or am I misunderstanding you?
9/11 was a barbaric act of terrorism which cost thousands of lives, the devastation and loss of brave fire-fighters. These are not bandwagons and will not be forgotten or "moved on" from. Ever.
BIB
What war has ended? I need to get out more obviously.
The war that has ended is the war in Afghanistan! The UK and USA went into Afghanistan after the 9/11 atrocities I think because Afghanistan was where the plan to destroy the two towers was hatched.

I dont think the UK or USA tend to refer to military action in Afghanistan as a war, it sounds better if we say it was in defence of innocent Afghan civilians, but it was still to all effects and purposes a war.

Reactions: 20

Just discovered my patronus is
Fox
Quiet and sly, you're not one who is easily tricked or deceived. You have a way of getting what you want whenever you want it.

I wanted it to be an elephant so I could get my broom stick out and take a mahoosive dump over the Cali2 and their lovely garden

#Ireallyneedtogetalife 😁
(ps my chinese animal is a dog which I much prefer) 🐶
I got elephant. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In a way, it might be quite nice for Lili to have christening in the UK, it extends an olive branch and allows her to be introduced in person to family members.

So I dont really care if the RF do set up a family christening, or invite H & M to do a family trip over to the UK. but it would be best if it could be a quiet and private affair. without publicity or any fuss!

I think its often difficult with family, you might hate their guts, or hate what they have done, but they are still family and usually they are missed to some extent. I admire people who are able to cut family members out of their lives completely, I have never been able to do this!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
New According 2Taz. I think Taz is the best of the YouTubers.

:LOL: No worries, sort of thing I'd do too. ❤

I think the Queen did this because she knew Princess Grace of Monaco personally. When Grace married whatshisname, she thought she'd be able to continue acting. She was devastated to discover she couldn't and very unhappy in her marriage. The Queen probably thought smegs would feel the same. Big difference between the careers of Grace and smegs of course.
Has Taz been reading up on the H&M threads whilst on her holidays. All stuff on her video has been mentioned multiple times. Taz is one of the YTers I can watch and listen. Nothing new from any of the YTers yet.
Except for the last 3 Lady C videos reviewing the new pages of the Scabie poo Finding Freebies book.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.