Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell they have, just been on Arsewhole site. Almost 3,000 names listed - written in white on a black background under the heading 'In Memoriam' and the date. No other message or words of condolence or sympathy.

I wonder if they have permission from all the families of these victims to print their names? If I was unfortunate enough to have lost a family member that day I would demand they remove their name from their tacky site immediately. I would not want my family associated in any way with that pair of grifters.

How can they not know when it is better to say nothing at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
@mardymare, exactly this 👏👏👏

BTW, I have seen the photo before and it's the first time I've noticed young Grifter is wearing spectacles/glasses - to correct the squint possibly? Don't see any patches on the other lens to help strengthen the eye muscles (do they still do that?). Or does she require corrective lenses in general? Just nosiness on my part, cos we've never seen adult Grifter wearing specs - too vain or laser surgery (the surgery doesn't last, trust me)?

ET correct spelling
Well if she had it corrected like that then it failed.
I've said before, in my opinion the reason she rarely drinks is that when she is pictured (by the paps) relaxed her bonk eye becomes evident.
It's also one of the reasons she always flicks her "ON" switch when she sees a camera lens. You often see her literally going from sombre face to HI! I'M MEGHAN, SEE ME SMILE AND SHINE BRIGHTLY! It's not just a luvvie thing. It's because if she relaxes the bonk eye shows so she needs to always be aware of that 'flaw' in her look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bloody hell they have, just been on Arsewhole site. Almost 3,000 names listed - written in white on a black background under the heading 'In Memoriam' and the date. No other message or words of condolence or sympathy.

I wonder if they have permission from all the families of these victims to print their names? If I was unfortunate enough to have lost a family member that day I would demand they remove their name from their tacky site immediately. I would not want my family associated in any way with that pair of grifters.

The level of entitlement this woman has is astronomical even for a narc. Someone tell she has no political power nor influence over anyone remotely intelligent!
Its so embarrassing how she jumps in to give her 2 cents on all matters when others more prominent than her show restraint and sfu. It's disturbingly tacky to assume authority on all matters especially when one is only the wife of runnaway sixth in line to a monarch he no longer reps

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Sending love to all our American Tattlers and others affected by 9/11 be they family, friends, co-workers, whatever. Twas a dreadful day. ❤
Absolutely. And there is very much a place for "appropriate people", such as US president and other government officials, and other heads of state such as HM Queen to publicly mark the occasion, and do all the big condolence things on behalf of the people they represent. Everyone else should STFU, maybe tweet or FB something, share a memory, but leave it at that. It's not for anybody else to change their whole bleeping website. And I'd react the same if Marks and Spencers or Transport for London changed their whole website as well. They are a disgrace. No decorum. They don't represent anybody else and they need to stop trying or pretending that they do.

It's the same as the wreath/cemetery stunt on Remembrance Day, they are just trying to sieze headlines and newspaper inches from the proper and more deserving people, purely for their own ends and their own self promotion.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So how do our American Tattlers feel about the Archewell tribute to the 9/11 victims?
Do they generally approve or do they think it's suspect bandwagon jumping?
Do they approve of the Queen making a statement?

The Harkles really don't understand the meaning of leaving the royal family do they? They still think that they are in a position to grandstand about world events. They aren't heads of state but still feel the need to act as if they are.
Bizarre 🤪
They need to STFU about it just like every other bandwagon they jump on. They only give a tit insofar as it gets them attention, and everybody knows it. If they put my family member's name on their website like that, they would find out what it means to have a lawyer so far up their ass they can taste sheepskin. The victims' names and lives have almost become a public domain property at this point and I would never have allowed that to happen to a relative of mine.

I feel is very appropriate for HMTQ to give a statement since people from all over the world died in the attacks, including 67 British on that day and I wouldn't know how many suffered with aftereffects. Further, as one of our allies I would expect the head of state to make a statement.

I know the BBC kind of stinks but at the time they were streaming live news 24/7 and everyone here was in hysterics. I needed to get the news from someone who wasn't crying on screen or to be ambushed by someone looking for a relative with a missing person poster on camera, and this guy was on almost all the time. I think his name was Peter Sissons. It was so nice to be able to watch someone who was calm and just delivering the news without losing it on screen, because when they're not upset, you're not upset. The stream was pathetic, small and grainy but I would take that guy any day over the morons we have reporting the news today.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Agree. They don't own those names. They aren't out there for them to exploit. Many of their families won't want the reminder.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I have had a bit more of a think about this. I thought that the charity was sorted and it was one of the other companies. Hence the suggestion for them to put creative media activities/entertainment (depending on how it is being reported) as the purpose. Or is it the Archehole Inc company that the non profit Archehole Foundation and the two other companies, Archehole Productions TM Reg. UK - Netflix and Archehole Audio TM Reg. US - Spotify.
If any of these company names are not trademarked or patented can they still use them for their stated projects.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Well if she had it corrected like that then it failed.
I've said before, in my opinion the reason she rarely drinks is that when she is pictured (by the paps) relaxed her bonk eye becomes evident.
It's also one of the reasons she always flicks her "ON" switch when she sees a camera lens. You often see her literally going from sombre face to HI! I'M MEGHAN, SEE ME SMILE AND SHINE BRIGHTLY! It's not just a luvvie thing. It's because if she relaxes the bonk eye shows so she needs to always be aware of that 'flaw' in her look.
Don't know why she is worried about a squint, that is the least of her flaws! Her main ones are within her soul and cannot be rectified by any knife wielding surgeon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I don't believe that it's true. It's just more manifesting by smegs. In reality, she wouldn't have the nerve to step back into the UK. She must know that she isn't liked here. Harry should know that too but he's probably too thick to notice.
I think they're running scared. The money is gone and they aren't getting any decent work or notice. Too many people are noticing that they're just money grabbers. They have no talent, no insight, no qualification to talk on current world wide affairs. Anything they say is basically fridge magnet philosophy. Anything they touch, gets markled. The only connection they have is the RF. Otherwise they're just nobodies.
They want back in and the only way they can have that, is if Harry's family allow it. I can't see that happening. The RF know that they can't be trusted and that they will damage the monarchy if let back in.
They can duck off the pair of them. Twats. :mad:
Every.Single. Word. 100%(y)
She would rather do an article on her ugly bunions than set foot in the UK. The witch is too chicken tit.
He would come because he's an arrogant bastard who knows fine well he'd be thoroughly deeply protected, just like he was in Afghanistan.
Her? no way Pablo. She's from the land of 'everyone owns a gun or has access to one' (slight exaggeration but hey-ho) and will be shitting bricks that a crazy royalist might approach her and have a pop at her. It would be more likely she'd by pissed on by nanna's pussy squad ... which obviously would be worse IMHO, but anyhoo, the witch wouldn't chance it.

• Haha
  • Heart
They need to STFU about it just like every other bandwagon they jump on. They only give a tit insofar as it gets them attention, and everybody knows it. If they put my family member's name on their website like that, they would find out what it means to have a lawyer so far up their ass they can taste sheepskin. The victims' names and lives have almost become a public domain property at this point and I would never have allowed that to happen to a relative of mine.

I feel is very appropriate for HMTQ to give a statement since people from all over the world died in the attacks, including 67 British on that day and I wouldn't know how many suffered with aftereffects. Further, as one of our allies I would expect the head of state to make a statement.

I know the BBC kind of stinks but at the time they were streaming live news 24/7 and everyone here was in hysterics. I needed to get the news from someone who wasn't crying on screen or to be ambushed by someone looking for a relative with a missing person poster on camera, and this guy was on almost all the time. I think his name was Peter Sissons. It was so nice to be able to watch someone who was calm and just delivering the news without losing it on screen, because when they're not upset, you're not upset. The stream was pathetic, small and grainy but I would take that guy any day over the morons we have reporting the news today.
Yes, a very good point of publishing the names of the fallen without permission. I hope they are sued. This has particularly sickened me. So politicians have to grab their moment - we all know that. However, these two are completely superfluous to any kind of tribute.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Yes, a very good point of publishing the names of the fallen without permission. I hope they are sued. This has particularly sickened me. So politicians have to grab their moment - we all know that. However, these two are completely superfluous to any kind of tribute.
The problem is that those names are all literally carved in stone on the 9/11 memorial in New York and they're read out loud there at the service every year. This is something that I never would have allowed for a family member because of opportunists like H&M. In the aftermath of what happened to celebrities like Elvis Presley, Princess Diana and so on, it shouldn't have been a stretch to foresee that this was going to become an issue. I don't think it can be stopped now except by public shaming.

• Sad
My sincere condolences to all our American Tattlers. May God be with during this sad time 💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The 9/11 names on their tacky little website.

That pair have no awareness of how shite they appear.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Scabies has this on his Twatter feed stating that the papers have been legally served on Andrew
E-8Rcu-XoAI3_4u.jpeg.jpg

E-8RdPpX0AceHsv.jpeg.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.