Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit more info about the PP programme.... The DuchASS will not appear. .
Does Hazzas backround looks darker than that of PC and PW ?
Prince Philip documentary will 'shed new light' on Duke, insiders say https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-collection.html?ito=native_share_article-top
Do Eug and Bea show up.on the PP memorial video? Kinda weird that the RF decided to release this on 9/11. Couldn't it have waited a week or so?

Independent is one of the more proper newspapers here in the UK. I am not seeing a similar story in any of the other outlets. So weird

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The problem is that those names are all literally carved in stone on the 9/11 memorial in New York and they're read out loud there at the service every year. This is something that I never would have allowed for a family member because of opportunists like H&M. In the aftermath of what happened to celebrities like Elvis Presley, Princess Diana and so on, it shouldn't have been a stretch to foresee that this was going to become an issue. I don't think it can be stopped now except by public shaming.
I am thinking that families may have given permission for their loved ones names to be on the memorial at the place where they lost their life and also permission for them to be honoured each year. It is a place to go to remember them like we would go to a grave or a garden of remembrance. Don't forget that many bodies were never found and this is their only connection to them.

What I can't believe is that they all are happy with the names being used for a publicity stunt for the Gruesomes, which is exactly what this is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't believe that it's true. It's just more manifesting by smegs. In reality, she wouldn't have the nerve to step back into the UK. She must know that she isn't liked here. Harry should know that too but he's probably too thick to notice.
I think they're running scared. The money is gone and they aren't getting any decent work or notice. Too many people are noticing that they're just money grabbers. They have no talent, no insight, no qualification to talk on current world wide affairs. Anything they say is basically fridge magnet philosophy. Anything they touch, gets markled. The only connection they have is the RF. Otherwise they're just nobodies.
They want back in and the only way they can have that, is if Harry's family allow it. I can't see that happening. The RF know that they can't be trusted and that they will damage the monarchy if let back in.
They can duck off the pair of them. Twats. :mad:
The RF obviously knew that they would fail at ‘independence’ - that’s why they gave Carbon Foot Prince (love that!) and Princess Pinocchio a year in case they changed their minds. Their mistake was underestimating the sheer spite of those two. But how stupid the Harkles are. They’ve pissed in their own milk before ensuring they had the means to support themselves to the level they crave, and have instead cut their safety net away. If rumours are true they’re regretting that now!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The RF obviously knew that they would fail at ‘independence’ - that’s why they gave Carbon Foot Prince (love that!) and Princess Pinocchio a year in case they changed their minds. Their mistake was underestimating the sheer spite of those two. But how stupid the Harkles are. They’ve pissed in their own milk before ensuring they had the means to support themselves to the level they crave, and have instead cut their safety net away. If rumours are true they’re regretting that now!
It I was TQ I would tell them to downsize to a 3 bedroomed semi and both of them to go out and get proper jobs - like normal people have to do.

Or, if a vacancy comes up at the Palace to apply for that. The pay isn't very good but the prestige from doing such a job is great and looks good on your CV. Scullery maid and footman would suit them fine (but watch out for the harridans who call themselves 'royal' they can be right witches).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So how do our American Tattlers feel about the Archewell tribute to the 9/11 victims?
The tragedy of 9/11 left deep scars that will never heal, never stop hurting. I was a 911 dispatcher at the time, I walked through the door to dispatch right after the first plane hit, and watched the story unfold in disbelief and horror. The sixes' fashion photoshoot in an American Veterans' Cemetery has left them with ZERO credibility. We know everything they do is for themselves, they have no honor, no respect no integrity, and no empathy; their nasty, grasping, pus filled 'souls' seek money and power and they will trample over the sorrow of 9/11 in stilettos . More than ever they need to STFU.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Just emphasises her social parasite status. Can't employ some new up and coming struggling actress. No it's all about HER, latching onto the prominence of others and whoring for attention as usual. Of course though, not just anyone could voice Pearl-Meghan could they....
I’ll do it - in ‘me bestest cockernee
Yeah right so Peeeeerl was on ‘er bench and got a splinta up her arse - Peeerl went up the apples and pears to show her old woman and old man wot ad appened - the old mans ‘syrup flew off as he lifted is ead from the old womans vag which made Peeerl laff cos it meant her muvver was wearing a fanny beard of ginger. The muvver said doncha know you aff to knock when mummy and daddy are playing trains u is a noughty girly peeeeerly’ - git down dem stairs and tell Pabs to suck it outta ur arse rite now’ - Peeeerl said ‘oh shud up you slag’ Pabs is playing choo choos with nanny D in da pool shed ’ and big bruv is filming it live for is royal yt channel ‘Arch does grannies shagging’

who do I send me audition tape to ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do Eug and Bea show up.on the PP memorial video? Kinda weird that the RF decided to release this on 9/11. Couldn't it have waited a week or so?

Independent is one of the more proper newspapers here in the UK. I am not seeing a similar story in any of the other outlets. So weird
Why? It’s 20 years ago. Most of those tweets and statements are purely performative at this point. 99% will not give it another thought in 24h for another year. Exactly like the Archwell update. It’s just a bandwagon like being pro BLM for a couple of weeks or wearing a RBG shirt for a weekend. I really hate performative behaviour.
I think recognising the date this year, because 20 years and the recent events (ending a war that cost thousands of lives and will continue the spiral of inhumanity, violence, oppression and many more deaths) is good, but the reality is, for most people life has moved on.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Don't know why she is worried about a squint, that is the least of her flaws! Her main ones are within her soul and cannot be rectified by any knife wielding surgeon.
Also she has her knees/legs apart again - soz but I have rarely seen her with them together - I wonder if she actually hurdled out at birth and isn’t able to close them - she always seems to be in ‘the ready and waiting position’ 🦵🏻🦵🏻bleeping ate her so much 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The problem is that those names are all literally carved in stone on the 9/11 memorial in New York and they're read out loud there at the service every year. This is something that I never would have allowed for a family member because of opportunists like H&M. In the aftermath of what happened to celebrities like Elvis Presley, Princess Diana and so on, it shouldn't have been a stretch to foresee that this was going to become an issue. I don't think it can be stopped now except by public shaming.
I visited New York for work in January 2002, there was still dust and debris on the site. A few colleagues of mine were keen to visit (the office we were visiting was close by but I refused for your reasons). It wasn't a bloody tourist attraction

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Final part of Lady C on Funding Freebies. Same old lies presented as truths just like Orwell predicted.

Smeg using mental health to create drama and get attention. Attacked by press (she wasn't) and feeling suicidal/manipulating Haz. İnstitution unsupportive -she failed to confide in Doria, Palace, Obstetrician, Midwife. Recollections may vary statement - full ownership not taken by TQ!!!
Scabies aware that untrue claims could damage and bring down the Monarchy. İnconsistency in claims points to lying. İf claims had been true shouldn't have been aired in public.
Haz's lies - wouldn't have survived without Diana's cash legacy (forgetting bank of Chuck).
Scabies claimed H & M wanted to start new life 'away from the spotlight' because of 'what happened to Princess Diana and elements of racism'. Sunshine Sucks have ensured they have been in the spotlight 24/7.
Comparing their treatment with Prince Andrew's. Haz is a 'puffed up pretender' not a real war hero. PA did not elect to leave TRF but Haz did.
PP's funeral - TRF were quietly pleased that the 'hustling drama queen' stayed in Cali. Prob. true.
Haz seemed surprised at cool reception by TRF. Any 'kissy kissy' between Charles and Haz didn't exist - PC went to Wales soon after PP's funeral. Didn't meet with TQ either as she was in a bubble.
Arseywell mission statement casting a very wide net in word salad. Smeg's philanthropy goes back to when she was 11 and that dish soap ad. Set against vile treatment of both families, and a grieving Queen.
Lady C concludes that if they are proud of last 12 months they should be committed to a lunatic asylum - they are mad and bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

It wasn't released on 9/11 bubba. It was released days ago. We've been discussing if Mrs Cuntchops would be in it (she won't. Phew.)
This is just extra details about the content and no big deal.

It I was TQ I would tell them to downsize to a 3 bedroomed semi and both of them to go out and get proper jobs - like normal people have to do.

Or, if a vacancy comes up at the Palace to apply for that. The pay isn't very good but the prestige from doing such a job is great and looks good on your CV. Scullery maid and footman would suit them fine (but watch out for the harridans who call themselves 'royal' they can be right witches).
Hell yeah, and smeggy being a "woman of colour" the palace diversity box would be ticked ... win win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't know why she is worried about a squint, that is the least of her flaws! Her main ones are within her soul and cannot be rectified by any knife wielding surgeon.
Smeg's flaws:

Face and shoulders
Knees and toes
Knees and toes
Face and shoulders
Knees and toes
Knees and toes
And eyes and hair and chin and nose
Face and shoulders
Knees and toes
Knees and toes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Smeg's flaws:

Face and shoulders
Knees and toes
Knees and toes
Face and shoulders
Knees and toes
Knees and toes
And eyes and hair and chin and nose
Face and shoulders
Knees and toes
Knees and toes
Bunions and a hoyker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.