Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking of all who were affected by this awful act. 20 years went by so quickly ❤
As expected these two jumped on the bandwagon
No surprises there then any old wagon to jump on for a self aggrandisement.

Phoney,puerile,parasitic plebs, they disgust me🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This photo has been shared on here before but it tells you all you need to know about Doria's influence on young Smeg. Grifting, money-grasping. Fascinating all the more because it seems a serious shot, not a posing-for-fun money-counting one.

View attachment 756940
@mardymare, exactly this 👏👏👏

BTW, I have seen the photo before and it's the first time I've noticed young Grifter is wearing spectacles/glasses - to correct the squint possibly? Don't see any patches on the other lens to help strengthen the eye muscles (do they still do that?). Or does she require corrective lenses in general? Just nosiness on my part, cos we've never seen adult Grifter wearing specs - too vain or laser surgery (the surgery doesn't last, trust me)?

ET correct spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A band wagon to jump on without doing anything
Just copy and paste. Low and behold more traffic at their website

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Nooooooooo! Argh!!!!!!!!!! Fuckers!
And why this with such a strong certainty? https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harry-meghan-lilibet-christening-piers-morgan-b1917257.html
Nnnoooooo 🤬

Am I getting upset for nothing. Who is this "source". If it is Scabie poo, then I have to put a pinch of salt with it.

On the other hand I am wondering if PWB heard detailed whispers of Uncle Andy's Epstein visits and threatened to put them in the book. Maybe that's why Fergie, the 2 grinning gurnies and the RF have to play nice now.

Tattle is the only cali2 information source I have. Most of the Oz mags just print whatever is in the UK or USA print/internet or on TV.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nooooooooo! Argh!!!!!!!!!! Fuckers!
And why this with such a strong certainty? https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harry-meghan-lilibet-christening-piers-morgan-b1917257.html
This cannot be right she hasn't got the guts to come back here and, a small and, if this is allowed then what has been the point with the hurt, the insults, the lies and the mockery of HM.

It beggars belief that the Independent would print this, well if this is true then I am done with the lot of them, do they not listen to the will of the people and if this does happen then HM should be ashamed for letting us down!!!

Or is the Independent trying to gain some traction, it's a very strangely written piece!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This cannot be right she hasn't got the guts to come back here and, a small and, if this is allowed then what has been the point with the hurt, the insults, the lies and the mockery of HM.

It beggars belief that the Independent would print this, well if this is true then I am done with the lot of them, do they not listen to the will of the people and if this does happen then HM should be ashamed for letting us down!!!

Or is the Independent trying to gain some traction, it's a very strangely written piece!!
I don't believe that it's true. It's just more manifesting by smegs. In reality, she wouldn't have the nerve to step back into the UK. She must know that she isn't liked here. Harry should know that too but he's probably too thick to notice.
I think they're running scared. The money is gone and they aren't getting any decent work or notice. Too many people are noticing that they're just money grabbers. They have no talent, no insight, no qualification to talk on current world wide affairs. Anything they say is basically fridge magnet philosophy. Anything they touch, gets markled. The only connection they have is the RF. Otherwise they're just nobodies.
They want back in and the only way they can have that, is if Harry's family allow it. I can't see that happening. The RF know that they can't be trusted and that they will damage the monarchy if let back in.
They can duck off the pair of them. Twats. :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
New Sue Smith.
Christ on a bike I know she has been very ill but we all know about the Netflix deal, nothing new there and. I love dogs but spending a minute talking about the ducking fog is enough to send you hairless.

Sorry Sue, lovely person but that's all

I don't believe that it's true. It's just more manifesting by smegs. In reality, she wouldn't have the nerve to step back into the UK. She must know that she isn't liked here. Harry should know that too but he's probably too thick to notice.
I think they're running scared. The money is gone and they aren't getting any decent work or notice. Too many people are noticing that they're just money grabbers. They have no talent, no insight, no qualification to talk on current world wide affairs. Anything they say is basically fridge magnet philosophy. Anything they touch, gets markled. The only connection they have is the RF. Otherwise they're just nobodies.
They want back in and the only way they can have that, is if Harry's family allow it. I can't see that happening. The RF know that they can't be trusted and that they will damage the monarchy if let back in.
They can duck off the pair of them. Twats. :mad:
Well said Cass and I agree with you but the Independent getting involved in this shite is highly suspect.

They can stay in Cali with their non friends and the Woke twats they endorsed and stew in their own bleeping juice, nil sympathy, nil empathy just open dislike and contempt for the Wannabe King and his Kween of Cuntdom and their Lilliput sprogs

Stay the duck away Wokedom wankers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably most Americans which understand the basics about the Harkles are now entertained by their ass-kissing and poor attempts at relevance.
The other side is that they hijack other peoples problems and pain for self promotion.

Booed again:

Waiting for next stunt on Hawwys ''private birthday.''

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A bit more info about the PP programme.... The DuchASS will not appear. .
Does Hazzas backround looks darker than that of PC and PW ?
Prince Philip documentary will 'shed new light' on Duke, insiders say https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-collection.html?ito=native_share_article-top
I mean, why does the DuchASS (like that by the way) even have to be mentioned? Why do the Mail readership have to be reminded of her existence in every story? Can't she just be cancelled and slowly forgotten about?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So how do our American Tattlers feel about the Archewell tribute to the 9/11 victims?
Do they generally approve or do they think it's suspect bandwagon jumping?
Do they approve of the Queen making a statement?

The Harkles really don't understand the meaning of leaving the royal family do they? They still think that they are in a position to grandstand about world events. They aren't heads of state but still feel the need to act as if they are.
Bizarre 🤪

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Put in an official complaint. We all should. It’s just not acceptable for them to do that.
I think it has more to do with how such events are produced. If you show pre-edited montages or (film) scenes you normally cut to this material instead of showing the audience as well (it’s sometimes done in a small screen but not always and then mostly if it’s about a particular performance and you show the specific person not the audience). And you wouldn’t have the audience audio apart maybe from the claps when it starts and when it ends. It makes a cleaner feed and is easier to mix. We didn’t get reactions for the whole montage, not just H&M. It was the same for other segments. If they would have been on stage and got booed we would have heard it or noticed editing. There is no censorship but just plain production method.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So how do our American Tattlers feel about the Archewell tribute to the 9/11 victims?
Do they generally approve or do they think it's suspect bandwagon jumping?
Do they approve of the Queen making a statement?

The Harkles really don't understand the meaning of leaving the royal family do they? They still think that they are in a position to grandstand about world events. They aren't heads of state but still feel the need to act as if they are.
Bizarre 🤪
I'm just thankful she didn't claim to have been walking in the ashes as they fell from the sky this time, like she did about the LA riots 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
No surprises there then any old wagon to jump on for a self aggrandisement.

Phoney,puerile,parasitic plebs, they disgust me🤮🤮
I spoke yesterday about them maybe planning something but I didn't think they were brass-necked enough to do it. Should have known better really.

I refuse to go on the Arsewhole site but surely they haven't listed almost 3,000 names!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Probably most Americans which understand the basics about the Harkles are now entertained by their ass-kissing and poor attempts at relevance.
The other side is that they hijack other peoples problems and pain for self promotion.

Booed again:

Waiting for next stunt on Hawwys ''private birthday.''
They will introduce secret triplets aka Hunt,Lunt and Cunningham with carrot tops tied up like Peewee and $signs for eyeballs and while juggling their rattles can quote from Shakespeare at only 3 months old and Potus at age 5.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sending love to all our American Tattlers and others affected by 9/11 be they family, friends, co-workers, whatever. Twas a dreadful day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm just thankful she didn't claim to have been walking in the ashes as they fell from the sky this time, like she did about the LA riots 🙄
20 years ago she was probably servicing fornicated, flaccid fuckwits on a shagboat for favours and a leg up/over into fillums.🥴🥴🥴

Sending love to all our American Tattlers and others affected by 9/11 be they family, friends, co-workers, whatever. Twas a dreadful day. ❤
I agree a heartbreaking day and so sorry for all the families that lost loved ones so tragically, my heart goes out to you all❤❤❤❤😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.