Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mail saying that Airmiles Andy's legal team claim the court papers were served incorrectly so they're simply ignoring them, and if it does ever get to court they will fight it with some technicality about papers Giuffre signed years ago. FFS Andrew! This course of action won't do you any good, it just makes you look guilty and evading justice, and gives the sugar thugs and scrotie more ammo in their twatter war. This needs putting to bed properly by being tested in court. If the historic stuff about Giuffre and the payouts she's already had, the lack of any real evidence, and the stories about who's backing her now are true, she will fold if it ever goes properly to court anyway, just call her and her team's bluff, and make her show up in court and prove that what she's claimed is true! The Benny Hill circus of running away from it is just prolonging the mess!

(For the record I don't like Andrew at all, but while I think he's undoubtably done some very bad things and associated with some very undesirable people, I don't think he's really a pweirdo Prince like people are getting away with saying left right and centre at the moment. As far as I know he's not messed with five year olds or done Savile level quantities of child abuse? Which is why I think this needs to be tested in court to bring some clarity to the true level of his misdemeanors, for the sake of all the Royal Family).

Also the Mail has a story on Diana The Musical, brought to us by Smeg's favourite subscription channel, Netflix. Looks fairly grim.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Ah, bless you my friend 👽🤗❤😘 I'm around, I'm still alive X I've been a bit bizzy, went on my holibobs & now stressing with wedding crap cos my boy is getting married end of this month. But I love all my old muckers on here, and specially you, Freda and Pommy 👽🤗❤😘I'll hopefully be around a bit more after this wedding. Up the ginger bleep and old stork legs as always xx
🥰😃 so lovely to hear from you again. Hope you come back after your son gets married. We can nick the TARDIS again to invade Smeggys timeline and bugger up her ambitions 😆
Polish_20210911_072745398.jpg

Mail saying that Airmiles Andy's legal team claim the court papers were served incorrectly so they're simply ignoring them, and if it does ever get to court they will fight it with some technicality about papers Giuffre signed years ago. FFS Andrew! This course of action won't do you any good, it just makes you look guilty and evading justice, and gives the sugar thugs and scrotie more ammo in their twatter war. This needs putting to bed properly by being tested in court. If the historic stuff about Giuffre and the payouts she's already had, the lack of any real evidence, and the stories about who's backing her now are true, she will fold if it ever goes properly to court anyway, just call her and her team's bluff, and make her show up in court and prove that what she's claimed is true! The Benny Hill circus of running away from it is just prolonging the mess!

(For the record I don't like Andrew at all, but while I think he's undoubtably done some very bad things and associated with some very undesirable people, I don't think he's really a pweirdo Prince like people are getting away with saying left right and centre at the moment. As far as I know he's not messed with five year olds or done Savile level quantities of child abuse?
😁 I must admit that the idea of Andrew hiding and running away has made me chuckle 😆 (soooo cowardly)

Polish_20210911_074504254.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
minge munchers 😂
Each to their own of course but if they are hiding it as strongly suspected for years it is like they are ashamed of who they are and that should not be the case.... It is nothing to be ashamed of, hiding who you are while interviewing idiots giving them a platform to air their "truth" is layers of fake upon fake...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The RF has always protected its own

They don't want the association, even if remotely, of a scandal, I think. The bullying scandal of No6 wife will probably never see the light of day. Sadly.

Covering up and "smoothing over" has always been the norm. The sugaz war cry is " what about andrew?."..but my guess is that Hazno and his wife have also been massively protected under the RF umbrella.

The RF need to cut all of the deadwood loose, in my opinion. I applaud William for donating to Invictus, because they have been very let down by his brother. Is he going to donate a £3m to elephants, too? Where will this end?

Sadly, I think the RF loyalty to the word "royal" will backfire. People want loyalty to the "monarchy"; not to people who remained friends with paedophiles....or who pissed all over our country by calling us racists. The whole "job description" for the royals is to promote our brand - promote the UK and the Commonwealth, and preserve our history and buildings. Not to make us a worldwide laughing stock.

They need to be loyal to us. The UK and all the Commonwealth.

When the RF do it well, they are worth every penny. I personally support them, but they need to separate "Royal" from " the Firm" They need to rid themselves of the disloyals.

There are two Princes who have not acted with the decorum, dignity and respect for our country that we all expect.

The current RF need to recognise this and get rid of them. "much loved family members" but no longer part of the monarchy. Ever.

My opinions only. Other recollections may vary.
Good points which made me think are they intending to come back for a ‘visit’
a) at HMTQ request to discuss their, now, un tangible position in RF ‘where do we go from here’ type chat
b) Just for the photo ops and ‘christening’ opportunity
c) Discuss some type of U Turn whereby they can get back in to the fold - eg. undertaking a few Royal visits (not in Uk but maybe Commonwealth)
d) Beg for yet more money and security from PC
e) Smegzy needs some more pap shots in her Hunter wellies in the organic deli’s around Kensington
f) (most likely) to try to get some inside info an the bullying investigation (IMO Smegzy is very worried about this as it will open a whole mahoosive can of worms)
g) To declare they are basically bankrupt and ask for yet another hand out
h) pack the rest of their belongings - plus ’loaning’ some items from the royal households ‘a few Picasso’s would look ace in Cali!
i) They are missing a great cup of tea and jammie dodgers
j) To give Pablo a trip out to the horrid UK and let him experience a 99 and pie and mash 😀
k) All of the above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Good points which made me think are they intending to come back for a ‘visit’
a) at HMTQ request to discuss their, now, un tangible position in RF ‘where do we go from here’ type chat
b) Just for the photo ops and ‘christening’ opportunity
c) Discuss some type of U Turn whereby they can get back in to the fold - eg. undertaking a few Royal visits (not in Uk but maybe Commonwealth)
d) Beg for yet more money and security from PC
e) Smegzy needs some more pap shots in her Hunter wellies in the organic deli’s around Kensington
f) (most likely) to try to get some inside info an the bullying investigation (IMO Smegzy is very worried about this as it will open a whole mahoosive can of worms)
g) To declare they are basically bankrupt and ask for yet another hand out
h) pack the rest of their belongings - plus ’loaning’ some items from the royal households ‘a few Picasso’s would look ace in Cali!
i) They are missing a great cup of tea and jammie dodgers
j) To give Pablo a trip out to the horrid UK and let him experience a 99 and pie and mash 😀
k) All of the above
a) I think is unlikely - the RF appear to not be communicating with her at all, and if HM requested they would be here like a shot, not still rumbling about whether they will or won't for months. HM is also in Balmoral until Oct, rumour at the statue unveiling was he'd be back in Sept.

b) I think is very likely, they want the money shot with HMQ.

c) they may want because they are broke, they won't get because they will never be trusted again and public opinion is strongly against them.

d) definitely

e) don't know about Wellie shots but merching during any meeting a member of the RF she will do her best to do.

f) they won't getvthat from the RF as they aren't doing the investigation, the lawyer firm will have it locked down tight so not even the RF will know how it's going.

g) definitely

h) they'll have to provide what they want, there's no way they'd be let loose in the RF storage unit to find their stuff.

i) jammy dodgers with cream and jam, not just jam!

j) a 99 without a soggy end to the cone!

k) who knows what they are doing - they certainly don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to Neil Saun on YouTube Tom Bower is considering releasing his book on the same day as half baked H's. Brilliant move 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I saw this on twatter a couple of days ago, a patent lawyer or something answered and said it was a normal process to just keep getting these extensions over and over, so I would not get too excited that this means their world is crumbling, sadly.

It is however a sign of the importance they continue to place on merching and grifting and the legal and business team they must have around them. rather than just being everyday royals.

Reactions: 27
I think they'll try to get this year's Christmas Market with H if it's ready because the publishers can see his popularity going down the sewers. I'd love it if Tom's book out sold his.

Her book will be next Christmas to rebut the bullying claims, the court case result, Piers, the Obama snub and oh and don't forget all those really nasty headlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Undercover with the Harkles...... the elephants have been demonstrating outside again!!!😃

Polish_20210911_075839073.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think they'll try to get this year's Christmas Market with H if it's ready because the publishers can see his popularity going down the sewers. I'd love it if Tom's book out sold his.

Her book will be next Christmas to rebut the bullying claims, the court case result, Piers, the Obama snub and oh and don't forget all those really nasty headlines.
Do hope Tom's book comes out on the same day and the rumour mill that another baby is in the pipeline for Kate and , if the bullying accusations are put out, wow😄😄

Can you imagine the Doxy if it is true?? she will be apoplectic and will probably go shopping for another baby.

I would love this all to be true and it would push them even further down the Los.

Just normal open everyday facts is the thing that will skewer the ginger grifter and his plastic, veneered, gurning, grifting old goat.🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I saw this on twatter a couple of days ago, a patent lawyer or something answered and said it was a normal process to just keep getting these extensions over and over, so I would not get too excited that this means their world is crumbling, sadly.

It is however a sign of the importance they continue to place on merching and grifting and the legal and business team they must have around them. rather than just being everyday royals.
And they still owe something like £78,000 to finish the closure of accounts of MWX

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ok , I'm livid that the booing has been censored by ITV .... you know ITV who ran the Oprah interview when PP was dying in hospital. ITV who mad a load of money for the ads while it was being shown. Later to proved to be a bunch of lies.
They censored and did not show the UK people the response by the audience of their disgust for Wallace and Vomit. CENSORSHIP - is what this is , so much for a free fecking media ITV protecting their brand and their sponsors.

SHAME ON THEM! ( yes! very shouty me !)
Put in an official complaint. We all should. It’s just not acceptable for them to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion #138
Stole from elephants, booed at awards not welcome home please stay abroad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

(For the record I don't like Andrew at all, but while I think he's undoubtably done some very bad things and associated with some very undesirable people, I don't think he's really a pweirdo Prince like people are getting away with saying left right and centre at the moment. As far as I know he's not messed with five year olds or done Savile level quantities of child abuse? Which is why I think this needs to be tested in court to bring some clarity to the true level of his misdemeanors, for the sake of all the Royal Family).

Also the Mail has a story on Diana The Musical, brought to us by Smeg's favourite subscription channel, Netflix. Looks fairly grim.

He is such a spineless little creep but not a pedalo, I believe. He needs to get this matter done with and put to bed but he is too arrogant to do so. Asshole.

Reactions: 30
Put in an official complaint. We all should. It’s just not acceptable for them to do that.
Because ITV are woke and spineless, I detest them and of course the shouty Shola shitbag, smacked arse face would protest about white supremecy and biased against the Doxy.

Cannot tolerate the cowardice from them, what happened to good factual journalism,.

Spineless cruds

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So now there's a piece about Meghan having wanted Michelle Obama to voice her stupid animation, but she's barred her after the birthday snub.
And is now pivoting to Oprah.

Aside from the fact that neither of those women want or need to participate in her cartoon, is Meghan honestly so idiotic that she doesn't know little girls don't know who Oprah or Michelle Obama is?
Who's the audience for this?

Don't little girls want Jojo Siwa or Olivia Rodrigo or someone?

Just emphasises her social parasite status. Can't employ some new up and coming struggling actress. No it's all about HER, latching onto the prominence of others and whoring for attention as usual. Of course though, not just anyone could voice Pearl-Meghan could they....

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Thinking of all who were affected by this awful act. 20 years went by so quickly ❤
As expected these two jumped on the bandwagon

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.