Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D. A.

VIP Member
If the institution is a “sinister body corporate, ready to inflict wounds and ice out any interloper”, then why have Catherine, Camilla and Sophie settled in so well? Why is the focus only on Diana and now HW?!
And I keep coming back to it: if the 'institution' is so bad, why are they holding onto their titles & demanding titles for their children? Why name a child after the Queen?
It just makes you look like a hypocritical, money grabbing embarrassment. But it's completely non sensical because they are biting the hand that feeds them.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
And we're back!

Viewer discretion is advised because this is the dark and awful alleged suicide scene. Haz flashes back to Diana hurling herself down the stairs while preggers with William... even though he was not there... ?? Megzy is on the floor crying... and that was a flashback in a flashback I think. The press will never stop coming for you, Megz!

Unlike your mom I was not alone in this, I am STRONK WOMAN. I am working on layout with Vogue! And all this merching but let's not mention that in the movie.
Courtiers are calling Megzy thin-skinned! I can use computer! Kate can't use computer! But they took my keys and passport... but I am stronk woman and I went on trips everywhere... um does not compute... let's move on...

Trying so hard to make friends with Kate but she is under William's thumb and won't be my friend! She told me the palace always wins 😢 I'm just trying to be fair and nice! I give the staff a night off of the whippings every other Thursday! Now I cry because I need money and no yachts will hire me.

More wine aunt ads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Chita

VIP Member
Ha ha - on twitter - their nicknames are
Carbon Foot Prince and Pinocchio.

Love this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I tend to forget that HM is no fool and actually in a more calm and dignified way she has dealt with them. It’s her way, maybe not my way. A kick up the backsides and a removal of titles and LOS is what I want. I want TQ to humiliate them publicly and tell them publicly to shut the f@@@ up. But that’s not becoming for a Queen now is it? If I took the time to actually add up the things the two losers didn’t get, its a pretty good list. The Queen is dealing with them in her own dignified way, all class.
Actually the more I think about it the more I think TQ played a blinder saying they could live at Frogmore Cottage. It was in need of refurbishing and they could do it exactly to their (her) taste.

Can you imagine if they had been given one of the stately homes or part of Windsor Castle which she wanted. She would have gone through it like a whirling dervish ........ "knock those walls down I need 16 bathrooms, make these rooms into an indoor swimming pool and spa, remove that furniture put it in the skip, hate those curtains - burn them, how much is that painting worth - sell it, cover this wooden floor with some shag pile carpet, paint this room Princess Sugar pink, convert the mausoleum into a play house for the children and the gatehouse into a chicken coop, drain the lake and put a tennis court in it's place .... the list would go on and on and on.

By granting them Frogmore Cottage, Her Maj saved at least one National Treasure somewhere from destruction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Chita

VIP Member
I have terrapins too 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I agree, have you always drawn cartoons ?
Havent drawn any for years.
Then last year when lockdown meant I couldnt work in my usual job and was stuck in the house I needed to do something to occupy my mind.
So I started drawing again.

The Harkles give endless inspiration for satirical stuff.
Ive just emailed them to Private Eye to see if they'll print some.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
So for me, you quit the job. You don’t do the pageantry, tours etc.
you could still be there for the background party like other friends, but your not in the carriage waving.
Exactly this.
No more official speeches or announcements
No more balcony appearances
No placing of wreaths at cenotaphs

Its like an actor who quits a play. They dont get to still get on stage and take a bow after theyve left.

• Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I think that quite a lot happened between Smegs and the Queen before the marriage that we have never heard about and some things that we have ........ Tiaragate for example and TQ telling her "We don't speak to our servants like that".

You would have thought she could have shown some respect to TQ and the family at that stage but it appears she didn't, she was full of her own importance even before she was married. This would have rubbed TQ up the wrong way and it is rumoured that PH told TQ he was marrying Smegs whether she liked it or not and she would have to 'Suck it up'!

Had that been my grandson and his future wife showing me so much disrespect I would have returned the 'favour' at the earliest opportunity, which she did and gave them his old bachelor pad to live in. Frogmore Cottage was also a 'revenge' gift as it had to have so much work done to it and it wasn't what P. Pinocchio wanted. No castle or palace for her, or even one of the larger properties belonging to TQ which were empty, just some accommodation which could be knocked together to form a decent sized home if you want it ......... "Suck it up you ungrateful pair of *****" (what Freda says)

Her maj. is nobody's fool and long may she reign.
I have said this on a thread long ago, a friend of mine worked for lady Elizabeth Anson who was a cousin of TQ. She used to visit occasionally for a private supper and before the engagement was announced she told Lady A that she hoped she would be dead before they married. So yes she knew exactly what H was getting into.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Tattyfilarious

Our grandson is bi-racial, I'm as happy as a pig in muck; Our arrogant eldest son found a beautiful, kind Asian girl who challenges his nonsense - I'm privileged to have her as a daughter in-law

• Heart
Reactions: 55

MillicentMargaret

They're desperate for that Lilibet meets Lilibet photo that they can bring out for the next 50 years. That's probably a big part of why they named her that. And they want to prove to people they're still "royal" despite everything. All of the perks from that toxic institution......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Saw this on twitter and screenshotted. Its all about what some of the bloggers have been put through by the sussex squad
20210907_083816.jpg
20210907_083322.jpg
20210907_083307.jpg
20210907_083247.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but wasn't it rumoured that she wanted to go to a friends retreat when she complained of mental health problems while living at KP? It was said they offered her conventional help, which she refused.

This was probably the retreat and because they wouldn't pay for her to go on a 'jolly' she threw a hissy fit and said in Orca's interview that she was refused treatment.
Yes, she carefully worded her lie to porka by saying she told HR that she "wanted to go somewhere" for her health. Not "see someone", or "get help".
So we pretty much read that as " ... to a luxurious spa with my mate Jess, where I can boast and brag and flaunt my new title among easily influenced Americans while bagging great pictures and videos for use when I bugger off from the UK. Plus of course it is my pal's spa and therefore I'd get everything freebie while billing daddy-in-law. " win win win win win .
But the palace said no, you have duties to perform and we aren't buggering up the Royal rota so that you can go play Princess Perfect across the pond ya silly cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha