Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly? Because it doesn’t matter. They are so far from the throne, even if for some catastrophic event Harry moves up to number two, my guess is the monarchy would be abolished before that happens. With this they don’t have to deal with “but what about Andrew?” (A well deserved question in my opinion. I really hope Charles ends this ongoing travesty) and no one can accuse them of anything.
I really don’t get why people still get their knickers in a twist. Nothing they did was actually successful. They couldn’t hold onto their status, their collaboration idea was thrown out, everyone has realised they are a sell-out, their business ventures have shown no promising out put till now, their claims get more absurd and hysteric ever time and brought them certainly no new supporters, even their copied stuff falls flat… they are sunken to the same level as her family, Fergie and Uncle Garry. People read it for the drama and entertainment but most don’t take them seriously and if they had to choose wouldn’t pick them. His book might be a nuclear bomb, fittingly released around the Platinum Jubilant for the highest numbers, but it won’t truly rattle the grounds of the crown. They have lost all goodwill and credibility within the UK. Even the anti-monarchists don’t like them. It will only help them to establish them in the US. And if the US public endorsed them enough, that’s their problem. I also doubt H&M would like to see the monarchy actually abolish. It’s what makes them special after all.
There are more people than you can imagine that hate them in the USA. Only idiots would approve of their massive bull tit shoveling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wish they would just leave the Queen alone:

Well, maybe the bleeping pair of them should shut the duck up then, stop with the woe is me tit and actually make an effort, it wouldn't surprise me if this is all because of the other family members spending time with TQ, but then it's The Sun, so it could be bullshit anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish they would just leave the Queen alone:

When is this shindig with sponsors of the Diana statue supposed to be taking place? I thought it was moved to September from June because of Covid but it's all gone quiet about when it will be.

If Elton and other famous folk are going to be there then Smegs will want to be mingling amongst that lot.

Have they planned to attend this, have a christening and meet the Queen all in the one visit? Oh and by the way is it OK to bring along a camera crew with us so we can get a few pics for our Netflix project?

NAFF ORF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just a bid to stay in the headlines and to keep being linked to her. I don't understand why Meghan is dumb enough to keep poking the bear, though.
Because she wants a reaction- any reaction.

It's killing her that they won't speak to her at all, and are barely speaking to him, which is why i think the tweet about H asking about solo come back terms was a calculated move to try to get them to talk to him.

I'm also convinced that this has come from the 6s as it states they won't be over until after his birthday and they want HMQ to go and see them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They're desperate for that Lilibet meets Lilibet photo that they can bring out for the next 50 years. That's probably a big part of why they named her that. And they want to prove to people they're still "royal" despite everything. All of the perks from that toxic institution......

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
They're desperate for that Lilibet meets Lilibet photo that they can bring out for the next 50 years. That's probably a big part of why they named her that. And they want to prove to people they're still "royal" despite everything. All of the perks from that toxic institution......

Exactly. They want photo opportunities.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy lady I tried to quote your post but I could not do it...I got an Oops....so..
What a lovely...they are so so lovely
It's a dogs life!!
Mine is my best boy!

🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.