Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Movie keeps up the BS. Nothing is their fault. BRF tricked them into going back to UK early without Archie and their plans leaked and it wasn't them. Prince Charles Corpse makes another appearance. They should give him a proper burial and stop letting Haz-actor yell at him on the phone.

Real media blitz with real media and clip of real media guy Wolf Blitzer media blitzing. Prince William Frankenfurter is shocked I say. Haz mad that it's being called Megxit and he is not getting any credit.

More commercials. This is why I don't watch regular TV most of the time.

FAMILY MEETING!

Prince William Frankenfurter looks constipated, Haz is taking all the credit for the idea to leave, Prince Charles Corpse looks dead-- no, not dead. He blinked. Her Majesty Queen Discount Betty White from the Mirror Universe blaming everyone except the two narcs for this BS.

Useless Saint Diana flashback that Haz would never remember or be able to put into context as he makes a farewell speech.

Afterward William Frankenfurter is taking his temper out on Kate for what she's wearing to the Commonwealth Service. I do not think this happened any more than I think he walks around looking like he sucks lemons. This is a bad episode of Dynasty.

More commercials... too many. Just going to do the rest of this in one post now.

More media blitzing, more wardrobe held together with scotch tape, more suck lemon face. It makes the original green goblin dress look good, even on the Braless One. The hat would make a good toilet scrubber. Haz getting offended at everything because William Frankenfurter has shut him out. If Haz shakes his fist at the sky in rage it won't get any cornier.

Have another ad for car insurance with a lizard. Namaste.

Canada and Prince Charles Corpse have cut them off-- no more money! Wait-- weren't we making our own money? Why aren't people buying our oatmeal coffee?? We're in mortal danger from Canucks! We must run to America before the germy Canadians get us with their maple syrup and hockey sticks! To California and gangland central!

Megz is pregnant! And she's not silent any more. (Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!) Miscarriage talk! Commencement speech! Stuffy royals are stuffy and mad about upcoming Oprah interview and William is out of lemons and--

Oh FFS more commercials but only 10 more minutes. Plz God no more Vagisil ads.

BRF is trying to stop us from doing Oprah, but they've cut off the money! We're completely free and you can wear Mummy's jewelry! OMG Haz flashes back to teh Andrew Morton tapes and the tape recorder is hilariously bad. Megzy's dress appliques have to to be paper held on with straight pins. Nobody plays Oprah.

Sickening special afterward on Lil Di speculating on whether she might someday become queen. I'm out and going to set some sims on fire. 🇬🇧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Have you got a new avvy as well @HadBax? Cute dog, is it yours?
Yes, this is my first avvy! IThe photo is my sweet beautiful Lola, who died unexpectedly in August 2020 at the age of 15. I think about her everyday and miss her so much that it sometimes makes my heart hurt. Her brother is 16 and doing well for his age, but I know everyday we have left with him is a gift.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Yes, this is my first avvy! IThe photo is my sweet beautiful Lola, who died unexpectedly in August 2020 at the age of 15. I think about her everyday and miss her so much that it sometimes makes my heart hurt. Her brother is 16 and doing well for his age, but I know everyday we have left with him is a gift.
Lola was beautiful.My dogs are 11 and 13 so I understand completely

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@HadBax
I love your pic..like a cute Pom Bear like myself 😀🥰🤗💖😘 xx.
Have a Pom Bear cushion for making me smile 😀 x

I wonder if Harry has a cushion with Meghan on lol 😄😄.

View attachment 749492
My Lola did resemble you, Pom Bear! ❤🧡🐕🥰😍 She was a woolly (i.e., long-haired) Shiba Inu. My boy Shiba looks a bit more like you, since he has shorter hair like a typical Shiba. Infinitely better looking gingers than H could ever hope to be! 😂

Lola was beautiful.My dogs are 11 and 13 so I understand completely
Thanks you, Goonerlady! 🥰 I don’t have children, so my pups are my kids. We’re getting a puppy at the end of October. I’m very excited about it, and am hopeful my boy isn’t going to be a mister crankypants about it. 🐕 Unlike H&M, I will proudly post photos of my (fur)children and won’t demand that they receive titles, security paid for by my in-laws, or a christening at Windsor by the Archbishop of Canterbury. 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
My Lola did resemble you, Pom Bear! ❤🧡🐕🥰😍 She was a woolly (i.e., long-haired) Shiba Inu. My boy Shiba looks a bit more like you, since he has shorter hair like a typical Shiba. Infinitely better looking gingers than H could ever hope to be! 😂

Thanks you, Goonerlady! 🥰 I don’t have children, so my pups are my kids. We’re getting a puppy at the end of October. I’m very excited about it, and am hopeful my boy isn’t going to be a mister crankypants about it. 🐕 Unlike H&M, I will proudly post photos of my (fur)children and won’t demand that they receive titles, security paid for by my in-laws, or a christening at Windsor by the Archbishop of Canterbury. 😆
I like what you did there in bringing it back to H&M.I have children but my dogs are part of the family.My oldest is deaf now and follows me everywhere.Would love to see pics of your new pup when you get him/her.Saw two retriever pups this morning they were so cute

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A Dutchman was looking into birds that can be taught to vocalise. He came across a 34 year old paper about a handraised Australian Musk duck that had picked up a few words from its carer.
So he tracked down the recordings of this duck, "You bloody fool" was it's call.

OT as H is a bloody fool for falling for Smegatrons wiles (roast chicken).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Never really thought about this before but looking at this pic, she looks like a right frigging emo. What’s with all the black, and the heavy eye makeup? She looks like Gary Numan on speed. There’s Doprah looking all cuddly 🤮 and pink and unthreatening. And then there’s Princess Pinocchio looking like the wicked witch of the west. give her a pointy black hat and bob’s your uncle
Diana wore a black jacket and black eyeliner in her Bashir interview.

@Ubu1uk - I remember reading this...

View attachment 749539
Linked this to the blinds in the Wiki.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So in Escaping the Palace, the Queen has the broad shoulders of an American football player, the sixwife is once again an angelic little victim who only wants to be a part of the RF, and hairy wants to make amends. Barf, puke, retch, heave, hurl, ralph. They are vile, vomitus-ish, wretched twerps.
Thank for going to great lengths to actively building my vocabulary!!! :love:

Oh, dear, you all are just too good to me, really! How can I ever make this up to you, I wonder:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Canada and Prince Charles Corpse have cut them off-- no more money! Wait-- weren't we making our own money? Why aren't people buying our oatmeal coffee?? We're in mortal danger from Canucks! We must run to America before the germy Canadians get us with their maple syrup and hockey sticks! To California and gangland central!

Oh FFS more commercials but only 10 more minutes. Plz God no more Vagisil ads.

BRF is trying to stop us from doing Oprah, but they've cut off the money! We're completely free and you can wear Mummy's jewelry! OMG Haz flashes back to teh Andrew Morton tapes and the tape recorder is hilariously bad. Megzy's dress appliques have to to be paper held on with straight pins. Nobody plays Oprah.

Sickening special afterward on Lil Di speculating on whether she might someday become queen. I'm out and going to set some sims on fire. 🇬🇧
Well @Yeltsins Tank, you deserve to be a VIP x 2 for sitting through this tripe and giving us these posts. Hopefully this will be the last time we hear of this charade - no reflection on your posts they were brilliant, and had me chuckling as I read them, especially your description of the PC actor.

Sorry you had to sit through so many Vagisil adverts. At least now you will know what to buy if you ever have an itchy ****! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow - @YeltsinsTank - your commitment to the cause is amazing! Can't believe you sat through the whole of that crap fest! How many adverts? 💊💊

Thank You for your service! 🤩⭐💫

• Heart
  • Haha
I have said this on a thread long ago, a friend of mine worked for lady Elizabeth Anson who was a cousin of TQ. She used to visit occasionally for a private supper and before the engagement was announced she told Lady A that she hoped she would be dead before they married. So yes she knew exactly what H was getting into.
I had never heard this before :oops:. I looked back at your post and it was in August 2020 and I didn't join until March 2021 so that must be why.

There's so much that goes on behind closed doors that the general public never hear about. Thanks to the tattlers who dig deep and come up with these tidbits so that the rest of us know the real stories rather than 'made up' film versions and books which are flooding the market.

Reactions: 27
Saw this on twitter and screenshotted. Its all about what some of the bloggers have been put through by the sussex squad
20210907_083816.jpg
20210907_083322.jpg
20210907_083307.jpg
20210907_083247.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That's been very well written and speaks volumes. It is the trash society that feeds Madam and for what reason? Until they can find someone else to brow beat for telling the truth (from Murky Meg to us Tattlers) or indeed worship in their strange world.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Bless you @YeltsinsTank . Thank you for sitting through and reporting on it 🍷
I enjoy the additions of Diana flashbacks PWB wasn't alive/around for, it must have helped the film feel so organic and authentic and...what are some other woke buzzwords? How kind of PWB to tell Orca that "THEY won't stop until SHE's dead!!!" - wot fodder for the film. I wonder how quickly that was scribed as the opening, Lacey Jr must've had a field day!

A couple of weeks ago, I was in one of my favourite bookshops scouting which Beatrix Potter books were in stock so I was eyeballing the shelves pretty closely. At the very top of a 7 foot case of large hardcover picture books, I spied a large stack of The Stench. No one is going to be looking up there for fun. I sniggered and carried on.
I popped in yesterday for a browse, remembered, and went looking. I was horrified. The stack was not quite as bulbous. 'Oh no, some poor soul actually BOUGHT ONE?!' I thought, attempting to not look like this in real life: :eek: I started eyeing each and every shelf in the children's section. Finally, a sigh of relief. A stack (the size of the missing copies) of The Wrenched were squeezed onto a bottom shelf of a different case, showing their spines (all the other books - mainly softcover - were artfully arranged over all shelves of this case, showcasing delightfully appealing child-friendly artwork on the covers). :D

Have Tattlers noticed that HMTQ is referred to as the grandmother of Sproglina in news reports about the Woke Couple wanting to meet 'n' merch church? The first time I noticed it I thought it was an error, by the fourth time...I know they don't have much space on the ribbon but granddaughter is simply wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.