Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth do you do that ?
Not gonna lie, I like a bit of drawing myself but I am totally jealous/envious and in awe of your talent for depicting them perfectly with just basic strokes, no frills no unnecessary extras to give us clues.
It really is a talent.🥰

Awww thanks.
I just take the stand-out things and emphasise them. Basic strokes are all that's needed. Less is more, I guess.

Meghan - bunions, ill-fitting high heeled shoes, hair bun and hanging tendrils,

Harry - ginger hair/beard, grey suit, shoes with lifts that become 70s glam rock platform boots, juggling

Kids - face hidden, photos of one with a kite and a beanie hat and a rucksack. The other - nothing.

- and word salad shyte churned out by both of 'em, the 3 days earlier, the huge desk, the bench books, the juggling - these jokes never get old.

Plenty of material.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
You. Are. Soooo. Talented!
Love the spider! Nice touch!

In my imagination there is a room filled with unsold copies of The Bench book and they are covered with spider's webs,
Rather like Miss Havisham's wedding cake.

The spider and little web is my hint to that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Pretty much confirmed that Haz will be in the programme on Prince Philip, but at least the wife won't be there.
Pity there is no mention of Edward and Sophie's daughter as I believe PP had a fondness for her as they did carriage riding together and he left his carriage and horses to her. He probably had more connection and love for her than he had for Noballs at the end.

Reactions: 30
I hear Meghan has landed the starring role in a remake of the 1979 Joan Collins classic...

THE witch

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ha ha - on twitter - their nicknames are
Carbon Foot Prince and Pinocchio.

Love this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Written in May 2019
So fits in with being pregnant with Farchie. Suspect RF refused to pay for her to go to 'cure her mental health problems' so, out of spite, she advertises it on her site even though members of the RF are not supposed to do things like that.

Reactions: 20
Pity there is no mention of Edward and Sophie's daughter as I believe PP had a fondness for her as they did carriage riding together and he left his carriage and horses to her. He probably had more connection and love for her than he had for Noballs at the end.
I think it’s fine. They obviously shared a passion and might have been even closer than some of his other grandchildren. She is much younger than the six older ones, so he worked less and spent more time in the country. Louise has never searched the spotlight and her parents have been very careful to bring her into the public light. I think if she wanted to be in it, she would be. The fact, that they indeed can share family connections without shilling it out for PR says it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
For those interested, Yankee Wally. Recounts an in depth post by Crystal Martin of Quora. Very interesting

Reactions: 8
In my imagination there is a room filled with unsold copies of The Bench book and they are covered with spider's webs,
Rather like Miss Havisham's wedding cake.

The spider and little web is my hint to that.
That's not imagination @Chita , that's reality - in bookshops up and down this fair land. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
😁 It was me! Notice that the nanny wasn't described as male or female but genderless. Yes I can exclusively reveal that the nanny in question was a poor lowly abused hamster 😅

Working undercover for her snarkleness is a nightmare I tell you 😨
Placenta soup has to be served for breakfast and avocados have to be tested for freshness on the hour 🤤
The dolls have to have new outfits fitted 4 times a day and Hazno cries if you don't put exactly the right amount of toothpaste on his toothbrush.
A hamsters work is never done.

Poor Pablo has to scrub the pool with a toothbrush every morning and sweep the yard with a feather 😢

Of course I can go back undercover again if Tattlers want some more inside tea 😗 Smeggy can't tell one hamster from another so it will be a breeze.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Notice that the nanny wasn't described as male or female but genderless.
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.

For those interested, Yankee Wally. Recounts an in depth post by Crystal Martin of Quora. Very interesting

I don't usually listen to Yankee Wally because I think she waffles on too much and is always going off on tangents. But I listened to the first 11min30seconds of this one. The woman is a total idiot. She talks in this vlog about how pweirdo's aren't just vile people, they are actually 'converting (the victims) into 'the gaydom' I firmly believe in free speech, she can say what she wants. Just as I can say that her beliefs are ridiculous and belong back in the 1970's.
Won't be listening to her again.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.

I don't usually listen to Yankee Wally because I think she waffles on too much and is always going off on tangents. But I listened to the first 11min30seconds of this one. The woman is a total idiot. She talks in this vlog about how pweirdo's aren't just vile people, they are actually 'converting (the victims) into 'the gaydom' I firmly believe in free speech, she can say what she wants. Just as I can say that her beliefs are ridiculous and belong back in the 1970's.
Won't be listening to her again.
I agree Cass. But the bit written by Crystal Martin was very interesting!

Reactions: 10
Thanks @Just_me1954 ! Interesting another member of staff quitting... It would have taken 30 seconds to say what she knew ..why do they waffle on with stuff that is not relevant....the security guys sent for coffee, the devil wears prada references ...
Re the grinding of placenta etc .. there are companies that turn them into capsules you can easily take, surely the usa will be into this....
But good to know what a dragon MM is to her staff, considering a few years ago she had no one at her beck and call... hopefully more will be revealed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes I agree that sex and gender are 2 different things but let me tell you I won't allow Smeggy or anyone else to inspect my fluffy privates 😉😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.