Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this based on true life or more made up bullshit like The Crown.
I'm guessing it's all made up bullshit. The usual narrative being pushed that Diana was used and abused by the nasty royals who were all horrible to her.

I'm sick to death of this one sided shite.
Diana was a saint and they are all terrible people 🙄 Personally I believe that there was fault on both sides, but nobody is perfect. Jeez I just wish people would stop trying to make diana into a saint and eternal victim like Smeg.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I have got some rogue horses to aim their arses in the carriage window and have you seen how far a horse can piss? Their aim will be true straight in the kisser.

Carriage too high for the cat squad but am recruiting all of our 4 legged lovelies to do the job I am expanding the empire, just looking for a camel now to stick his head in the window and vomit all over them🤮🤮🤮🤮🐴🐴🐴🐴
My ginge is now recovered from his ordeal at the vets and is ready for action @Nuttynana so can he please bring his sister for booing duties ( tbh she's not much fit for anything else ? 😸😸

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm guessing it's all made up bullshit. The usual narrative being pushed that Diana was used and abused by the nasty royals who were all horrible to her.

Diana was a saint and they are all terrible people 🙄 Personally I believe that there was fault on both sides, but nobody is perfect. Jeez I just wish people would stop trying to make diana into a saint and eternal victim like Smeg.
What's happened to Pearl with the old brown noser and his rent an arse sidekick??

They really are throwing it all out there and what self respecting squaddie would buy her poxy oat biscuits, I wonder what she binds them with and bet it's not milk!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imo

I cannot believe how much half baked H's wife has been allowed to get away with. How is she not cancelled already is beyond me. Everything from attacking the RF, to faking pregnancies, plagiarising other people's pain, to bullying female staff and ofc the endless merching. The royal family is a public institution that is publicly funded. Where is the accountability? Why have they succumb to the harkles? Where is the dignity in capitulation?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

If the institution is a “sinister body corporate, ready to inflict wounds and ice out any interloper”, then why have Catherine, Camilla and Sophie settled in so well? Why is the focus only on Diana and now HW?!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Imo

I cannot believe how much half baked H's wife has been allowed to get away with. How is she not cancelled already is beyond me. Everything from attacking the RF, to faking pregnancies, plagiarising other people's pain, to bullying female staff and ofc the endless merching. The royal family is a public institution that is publicly funded. Where is the accountability? Why have they succumb to the harkles? Where is the dignity in capitulation?
I agree with you but I think the family were holding back for poor little Hawwy to come home and that ain't gonna happen now.

Someone is covering her arse and I would like love to know who!! She is getting away with murder and can only think that this Wokeist Government she loves are helping her, their press seems to have a gagging order since they won't criticise her directly.

Reactions: 27
Undercover with the Harkles...... Hazno and Smeggy have gathered together members of the sugar squad on the beach.... eep ..... it seems that Hazno has totally lost the plot 😳
Polish_20210904_145546024.jpg

Eep....I'm out of here before the tide comes in!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My ginge is now recovered from his ordeal at the vets and is ready for action @Nuttynana so can he please bring his sister for booing duties ( tbh she's not much fit for anything else ? 😸😸
All welcome shazbev and what a beautiful cat.

My own cats are now very elderly and bleeding idle but they can support the others😸😸

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The other thread closed while I ws posting stuff:ROFLMAO:
I'm no better - I've only ever suggested one thread title and that was about three posts before the end of a thread so nobody had time to vote on it. Have to admit I'm not that good at thinking them up so will leave it to those who are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm no better - I've only ever suggested one thread title and that was about three posts before the end of a thread so nobody had time to vote on it. Have to admit I'm not that good at thinking them up so will leave it to those are.
Same, I'm useless lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Would women rather receive help from The Prince's Trust or HW's 40x40?
Camilla meets the women that the princes trust is helping. M makes a video of herself with celeb bestie to crow how wonderful she is her initiative is.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Harry & Meghan #137 - Camilla and Kate we love them so,
But we're not fond of Princess Pinocchio

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Thing is, Ariel gave up her voice willingly to have a chance with the human prince. Megzy is actually Vanessa, the dark-haired villainous alter ego who uses Ariel's voice to swoop in & manipulate the prince away from her. Below is an artist's rendering of "Meg" charming "Prince Charles" while "Harry" looks on, brainwashed & spaced out:

View attachment 744694

Fun fact, Melissa McCarthy is set to play Ursula in the upcoming live action movie :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 744702
Casting to type. ;)

Finding Freedom is on BookBub today for 99p. Overcharging by 98p.

I won't be happy until I see marked for a penny. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This week's Private Eye mag :ROFLMAO:

1630766574806.png

Harry & Meghan #137 - Camilla and Kate we love them so,
But we're not fond of Princess Pinocchio
won't come close to fitting I'm afraid, don't get many letters in the title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.