Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We didn't miss it bubba. ;) We sussed it two years ago and 'roast chicken' has been a running joke on here ever since.
His face says it all. He can't believe she said that, but she's so high on bagging a prince that she tried to slip in a 'private' joke thinking we're all just dumb brits who only do missionary position and won't have a clue she's just outed him for liking things popped into his poop chute.
I'm well aware. I didn't know the canon included this very unfortunate and very convenient, relevant gesture captured forever as a screenshot (and from the same interview no less).

Reactions: 11

AnnieCox

What really pisses me off about this whole farrago is that 6 knew exactly who she was. He knew how unsuitable, how vindictive, how low rent she was. But he was minge-struck, willingly blinded by the ‘best sex he’d ever had’. FFS, you don’t marry someone just because they’re a good shag, especially not when you’re a member of the RF! But then again, he’s a spiteful little cunt and probably thought it was funny to marry in a skanky ho. He probably enjoyed his family’s dilemma and discomfort.

Dearest Tattlers, oh hum... and more umms... I'm a bit old, true to say, but I can't get my head round BIB. As SweetSummerChild said 'you don't marry someone just because they're a good shag' but perhaps I've never had that shag!!! xxx
Can anyone tell me why I keep getting an "Oops" when I try and quote a members post?x
Me too!

• Sad

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually am more disgusted by Hazzno than the Old Bat! He’s loathsome, odious, crass, stupid, traitorous, cowardly, pretentious, entitled, bad tempered, and undisciplined. Oh, and green with envy! And when he was a small child/baby I often wondered why his eyes were so close together? And I had no malice towards him then at all. Well, now I know! He’s not the brightest crayon in the box and that’s putting it mildly.

I adore the name of ginger cunt for Hazznoballs! 🤣🤣🤣
And speaking of names has anyone on here ever used Megashit? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Male and female are not genders. They are sexes and the nanny concerned would definitely have been one of them.

I don't usually listen to Yankee Wally because I think she waffles on too much and is always going off on tangents. But I listened to the first 11min30seconds of this one. The woman is a total idiot. She talks in this vlog about how pweirdo's aren't just vile people, they are actually 'converting (the victims) into 'the gaydom' I firmly believe in free speech, she can say what she wants. Just as I can say that her beliefs are ridiculous and belong back in the 1970's.
Won't be listening to her again.
I agree Cass. But the bit written by Crystal Martin was very interesting!

Reactions: 10

mardymare

VIP Member
An American's view of the Royals. Positive about W & C and Diana but negative re. Charles.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Isn't the statistic something like 68p per year in tax towards the royals? I get the rage about taxes but I'm not sure it goes
Isn't the statistic something like 68p per year in tax towards the royals? I get the rage about taxes but I'm not sure it goes to them,
I was ranting off with frustration so at that time of that day 68p was 68p too much 😏
I have blips and sometimes waiver at all the bs and sometimes I spout off before engaging brain cell - that was just my ‘moment’ in time and space but am I ok now 🤪 and have calmed down - phew (it wasn’t helped by lurking on the KP thread and hearing more about the animals ☹)

I believe if they do come back to Blighty they will not surface anywhere near the public - they haven’t got the backbone to face us so it will only be for the photo op with senior royals for his/hers/their book/movie/lecture/merch/tee shirts/podcasts/Kingo’s breakfast show - it will all be leaked by hook or by crook they will get mileage out of whatever happens for months to come.
Hopefully Brighton and Hove will get their MP involved so he can get behind the removal of their Sussex titles so they can go back to being plain old DUMBartons - (no offence to Dumbarton)

Reactions: 8

LadyMuck

VIP Member
For those interested, Yankee Wally. Recounts an in depth post by Crystal Martin of Quora. Very interesting

Reactions: 8