Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
While I agree that they have 'trapped themselves' this is all down to their greed and self importance.
They left the royal family with 30 million!
They could be living a lovely life in privacy.
The reason it's all backfired is because they have tried to set up court in America as faux royals and have slagged everyone off instead of being grateful for what they have.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Kezzle

There is one thing about the Oprah interview that has baffled me and thats how HW wasn't mercilessly mocked for seriously saying that she identified with Aerial the little mermaid, I mean all the lies aside, that was so hilarious I still cannot believe she said it with a straight face. Of course its all the more funnier now she has been christened Princess Pinocchio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning,

As I’ve said before, I don’t come on here very often. I was surfing Twitter this morning and happened upon James O’Brien and his little piece as to why Harry and Meghan get so much stick. I think he’s got it totally wrong. His basic premise being it’s not the done thing to have a go at the institution if you are part of that Institution. Sorry not clear explanation but if anyone wants to have a look.

He’s totally missed the point of all the hypocrisy and misinformation the pair have spouted. The fact they have moaned so much when they are in such a fortunate position and tried to lecture us plebs on how to do the right thing.

To be honest with you I was going to tweet him back but I don’t think I’ll bother, mainly because I’m not clever like him and don’t want to appear a fool and because i don’t think it will make him change his mind.

Sorry I’m not very eloquent or bright, just speaking my mind,

Have a good day

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Is this based on true life or more made up bullshit like The Crown.
I'm guessing it's all made up bullshit. The usual narrative being pushed that Diana was used and abused by the nasty royals who were all horrible to her.

I'm sick to death of this one sided shite.
Diana was a saint and they are all terrible people 🙄 Personally I believe that there was fault on both sides, but nobody is perfect. Jeez I just wish people would stop trying to make diana into a saint and eternal victim like Smeg.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Wow seems everyone and his brother have fallen over each other to wish Beyonce a happy 40th birthday - Reese,Orka,Ellen,Ed Sheran etc etc - the list seems to be mahoooooosive - oh dear poor HW - she only got McCarthy
😂😂😂
Hark! the sound of crockery flying across the Montishithole is so loud that Hazzno has had to put ear defenders on the chickens 🐓🐓🐓

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning,

I don’t come on here very often but I saw Harry pop up recently to give another speech and of course the recent Ofcom ruling. Can’t Harry ever keep quiet, does he need to have an opinion on everything? Can they not pay him to shtum?

The more he speaks the more deranged and deluded he appears and of course bitter and twisted. He has either been indoctrinated or has been held to ransom by his wife.

Why still has the Queen or Prince Charles not done anything? When I do or say something wrong my mum will have a can’t with me. As Mrs Merton used to say, “let’s have a heated debated”. There are no debates with this couple, just listen to us spout and if you don’t agree with us you’re racist or sexist.

In the olden days I can imagine this pair going through the streets and having chamber pots emptied upon them. Now I don’t advocate doing this but at least we can talk about their actions.

Cheers

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually am more disgusted by Hazzno than the Old Bat! He’s loathsome, odious, crass, stupid, traitorous, cowardly, pretentious, entitled, bad tempered, and undisciplined. Oh, and green with envy! And when he was a small child/baby I often wondered why his eyes were so close together? And I had no malice towards him then at all. Well, now I know! He’s not the brightest crayon in the box and that’s putting it mildly.
I am too. Smeggy is just a low life grifter who has been allowed to get away with too much. She doesn't care about hurting his family as she's already had plenty of practice with her own family and only cares about herself.

But he should have known how terrible the repercussions would be after the Orca debacle. So obviously he doesn't care about them either and never has.
His protestions that he loves his Gran and that she wasn't racist only highlights that he hates his father and his brother. Hazno is insanely jealous of William for being born first and because he married a woman who Hazno had a crush on too.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
K
Because she wants a reaction- any reaction.

It's killing her that they won't speak to her at all, and are barely speaking to him, which is why i think the tweet about H asking about solo come back terms was a calculated move to try to get them to talk to him.

I'm also convinced that this has come from the 6s as it states they won't be over until after his birthday and they want HMQ to go and see them.
Know why I believe this claim re wanting to meet up?

Because it was semi-leaked a few days ago by Luca and another tweeter that no6 was in contact about coming home . They said home as in "Home sans Meg, permanently.":cautious:
I knew there was no way he'd bail out on her just yet, but now I get it. It was leaked to them as a prelude to this story, to test the waters and also to put pressure on his family using the old "Yes we were norty scamps but that's just us,:ROFLMAO: har-de-har-de-har:LOL:, we're such rascals. Anyway, that's not why you called (as our super-fan Alex Bellfield would say), yah, we desperately need some Royal relevance want to be fwiends and you DID say we were beloved members of the family, so we'd like some photies. Just for memories you understand. Preferably of the bitch gangan going all googly eyeyed over lil betty boop(we call her that you know,simper simper) and Arch in his 'I HEART NANNA WINDSOR' tee shirt."

They have nothing left in their armoury and maybe, just maybe, if people think everything is hunky-dory with the Family they/she might get that Emmy invite she craves. The Obama snub has thoroughly holed them below the water line and they know they are sinking, so are reaching out in desperation.
Even if this olive branch shrivels and dies they'll still have a story. "Well we reached out to them. Offered to forgive the racism and spectacle wedding we were forced to endure. And they just ignored us😢. So cruel. Lil Archie was looking forward to reading extracts from his new book, which is being published soon. But they snubbed him because he is quite brown like his other nanna (doris or dorothy or whatever she's called.) Woe is us 😭"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be great if the Queen invites them for Christmas but lets them know that she has also invited Thomas Markle :devilish::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Harry & Meghan #137 At last the people begin to get wise to Princess Pinocchio, Duchess of Lies

• Heart
  • Haha

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Thank you @spangly for the super title, @kev1974 for the recap and @JAR21 for the great thread title that just lost out.
On the left is Atavar Sid from Dagenham, a cousin of @Pom Bear on his dad's side. New boy on the block and looking for luuurrrve. He's seen that Pom's famous and he wants a job so is posting himself here. Any takers? He likes resting, is a big lad and likes his food as you can see, but says he is genuinely looking for work. ....Gissa job....
If you like the look of this lad, sweep right. For more hunky Corgis, sweep right too.

BIB
I agree, they shouldn't have put up with any of it. At the first sign of racism blackmail they should have shut the whole circus down. They have the best resources in the world to deal with this sort of thing, and could easily have exposed H&M and kept their hands clean. They had enough evidence, and the RF are as good at this stuff as Mossad. Leaks about yachting, released film clips, anything. They should have called their bluff, leaked the evidence and ridden out the storm which would have been short-lived.

I used to think the RF had played a blinder but not any more, as they've allowed the Monarchy to suffer ongoing damage for three years and sre still being jerked around by a pair of a..rseholes who show no sign of letting up.

Yes, people have seen how vile H&M are. They are vile. That is no consolation and for me the price paid by HM and Prince Philip alone has been far too high. Just look at the films and books that are coming out which would never have seen the light of day if the RF had acted decisively instead of dithering, wringing their hands and hoping all the nastiness would either run its course or go away. Minge will now be dying under the wheels on Netflix, while Noballs hobbles to her side in a grisly enactment of his mother's death that aims to skewer his poor father and point the finger of blame at him.

The hounding the RF will continue because it is being allowed to continue. Regardless of hindsight, nothing appears to be being done to deal with these two unless there's stuff we don't know about. Consulting solicitors and a feeble fight-back over Noballs's treasonous "memoir"? It's all too late, dignified grey-rocking and going about their Royal Rota duties, the lot.

I'll for ever support our beloved Monarchy but believe they've played and are still playing this wrong. Noballs should long ago have been living in obscurity, with no titles nothing, quietly supported by PC if necessary.
Unfortunately the only way to deal with a narcissist is grey rocking to cut off the oxygen supply - its the experts view and those who have gone through it personally (like me).

The moment you do something in retaliation they've got attention and elongates the process of cut off. It's always painful and hard - but there really is no alterative, you have to grit your teeth and batten down the hatches and get through it.

All the 6s plans etc are to try to get a reaction out of the RF - to bring them down to their gutter level so they can say "look what they've done to us, we told you they were racist/evil etc".

They are like kids pushing boundaries to get a reaction.

The RF aren't giving them anything and also making it clear that the 6s are out, which also has the effect if reducing the interest in the 6s - another reason they want a response (any response they really don't care because any response will highlight their link to the RF).

The RF are carrying on their meaningful duties, reminding people what being a real royal is like.

It's slow and painful and very irritating but this phase has to be gone through - the 6s are losing interest, they are a laughing stock because of their own words and deeds - any retaliation will give them more victim status, and I think we can all agree they have more than enough of that already even if most of it is not genuine.

• Heart

Sea

VIP Member
Would women rather receive help from The Prince's Trust or HW's 40x40?
Camilla meets the women that the princes trust is helping. M makes a video of herself with celeb bestie to crow how wonderful she is her initiative is.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Have used this pic before, but they give so many opportunities for ridicule, I have used it again..................................................

script afghan text.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

the musician

Chatty Member
Interesting how Lady C mentioned today that the press have surpressed around 80-90% of the negative stories that exist about the wife, especially about her "very interesting" past. I wonder how bad these stories are and if we'll ever find out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

50sGirl

VIP Member
Well I see your point but have to say I'm not convinced that Charles wasn't in on this. I think the toothpaste squeezer has fallen on his sword and resigned to save Chas.

Personally I find the whole honours system to be corrupt. It's all elitist backslapping and it's down to who you know. Privileged actor types who get awards generally piss me off.
BIB
I agree! The luvvies get awards for services to the acting industry! Wtf?! They get paid a huge amount to do a job they love and then they get an OBE, etc in recognition of it?!
What about retired Doreen down the road who works tirelessly to raise money for the local air ambulance? They’re the deserved winners not famous people.
Famous people who discreetly do charity work, then yes, fair enough but if their intentions are truly altruistic then we’d be unaware of their deeds anyway. Shining example was George Michael. It wasn’t until after his death that his good deeds were revealed.

• Heart
  • Sad

Xales

VIP Member
Can anyone remember another Oprah interview being called out where so much untruth was picked up?

She must have been in on it. The faked 'British' headlines, the three day before marriage, the lack of titles being normal. Staff allegedly telling her about the moonbump. No way would she have not known all this.

I wonder what made her go down that path for H&M.

• Heart
  • Wow