Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just seen the latest news on the gruesome twosome
Meghan and Harry seen our and about
Meghan has ditched her weaves for a new look
But she is still green with envy after seeing Catherine’s lush locks
Harry has run out of grey tops do borrowed Megan’s visit to the dentist sack cloth
That made me chuckle, love it 🤪 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you
I think hazno is the double of beaker
Wonder if that’s who hazno’s father is
Would explain a lot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 732719

Now isn't that fitting. A lecherous, philandering Hollywood parasite in lieu of his loving Pa.
He has zero consideration for his dad let alone the Future King of the UK, NI & Head of the Commonwealth; and in favor of DAVID Fing FOSTER?? I assume since H didn't have 2 brain cells to rub together and he lost balls this is the inevitable outcome. Their kids will be playmates since Aldi & Lillibucks will grow up in the HW cesspit (deprived of a relationship with their blood cousins!) 🙄 That's not in the best interest of ANY child. My in laws are abhorrent humans that don't deserve children. They're going through a horrible divorce (dad uses drugs my SIL drinks like a fish and has driven w/ kids in the car.) I tolerate them so my son can see his cousins. 6 & 666 will never be fully functioning adults. They haven't made one bloody decision that truly benefits those babies. They are perpetually broken and beyond help. #karma 🦶

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh, our grandson is a perfect mix between his parents - he has the beautiful skin tone of our Filipino daughter-in-law, and the questionable eyebrows of our son!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did Oprah get invited to the Obama party?
Apparently she was invited and chose not to attend when the numbers were reduced because of covid fears.
Phones were banned, but a singer/entertainer managed to post some images and Porker was in the background, but she was forced to take the pics down pretty much immediately, so who knows if porka was really there or not

Reactions: 23
Point being, that in bi-racial families you will wonder about how they'll look - thank God our grandson didn't inherit our pale, pasty skin

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Point being, that in bi-racial families you will wonder about how they'll look - thank God our grandson didn't inherit our pale, pasty skin
Precisely

Ridding Harry‘s future children of the ranga gene would’ve been cause for celebration.

This is a delightful article. Not sure where it’s from but it’s a next week’s release.
Hollywood has-beens. It’s wonderfully brutal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Precisely

Ridding Harry‘s future children of the ranga gene would’ve been cause for celebration.

This is a delightful article. Not sure where it’s from but it’s a next week’s release.
Hollywood has-beens. It’s wonderfully brutal.

What a nice, enjoyable read that was 😀😎😈

• Haha
  • Heart
They haven’t named the person because it wasn’t a nefarious racist conversation. It was most likely someone in the family joking that maybe her genes would override his ginger genes. He didn’t go back and talk to them because it wasn’t offensive and he wasn’t offended until HW convinced that it obviously must have been.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
All I will say is this is disgustingly self centred bullshit and more evidence of a poor is me, victim mentality. It is laughable. And thank goodness that hopefully anything in the future that he may attend, will be brief and heavily controlled so he won’t have anything much to add. Notice I haven’t included Megabitch in the future visits. My hope she never touches foot in bloody Britain ever again. witch can stay in America.

Let this new bullshit out and be said in the open because once it is said it’s
old news. A lot of it is just a rehash already, not new, so how many times can they rehash bullshit. Its the same bullshit over and over again. So bloody boring.

I agree with you. I have always felt titles for their kiddies have been their biggest wish. When they were told no to that, it became all about revenge. Their egos believed they could take revenge and come out smelling like roses with everyone on their side. They under estimated that part immensely. If their kiddies don’t get titles, and they have milked the royal connection to death, then they don’t care about the monachy and how much damage they do. They know there will be streamlining and their kiddies will not be part of the new monachy so revenge and bitterness have taken over. It’s as simple as that. If the RF were to give the kiddies titles, they would do a 180 in a heartbeat. JMHO.
Replying to my post…..crazy I know but I just re read my post and noticed I said bloody Britain. Of course I didn’t mean that Britain was a bloody Britain, I hope you know what I meant. I was in a state of anger at Megabitch and loser hubby so got carried away with my cursing. I am sure most of you can understand the level of anger that the loser duo can create. Bloody bloody Cali two and what Freda says.

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't wait for the magazine with that article to be out in print. Peg will be devastated :ROFLMAO: "talentless, overpaid", just beautiful!

Two little gems which appeared in my recommended:

Sky News Australia noting PWB's dramatic plunge in popularity is record-breaking, at least in Australia (no politician in Australia has ever had such a dramatic fall)

Patrick Christys giving a monologue on GBNews - another "chapter in their unauthorised biography, back by unpopular demand". He also mentions the Gurkhas and the lack of acknowledgement from PWB. Many beautiful gems scattered throughout. A monologue to make Tattlers proud!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So no invitation for Cash & Harry which we know will really hurt them.

And Oprah and Gayle each getting one will also hurt.
So is this the "layers of pain" they were on about.

Heh,
Heh and double heh.
I’ll raise you: heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh - a whole hex of heh!

Need coffee...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't wait for the magazine with that article to be out in print. Peg will be devastated :ROFLMAO: "talentless, overpaid", just beautiful!

Two little gems which appeared in my recommended:

Sky News Australia noting PWB's dramatic plunge in popularity is record-breaking, at least in Australia (no politician in Australia has ever had such a dramatic fall)

Patrick Christys giving a monologue on GBNews - another "chapter in their unauthorised biography, back by unpopular demand". He also mentions the Gurkhas and the lack of acknowledgement from PWB. Many beautiful gems scattered throughout. A monologue to make Tattlers proud!

The article hits the nail on the head. They have nothing to fall back on as neither have a talent for anything. Those that do will resent them being handed megabuck contracts. On top of that all they do is witch and moan and act entitled. At least famous ‘divas’ had talents and marketability. These two expect people to fall at their feet because they’re *gasp* ROYAL 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
According to Richard Eden in The Mail Smegatron is still friends with my little pony Jess, not that we give a shite !
But of course mean girl Jess (along with Marcus and Dorito) was in on the con from the start.

Does anyone else find it odd that the Harkles have to put out puff pieces such as 'they still zoom the Queen every week' or that they 'are closer than ever with Kate and William and they zoom over cooking dinner' yeah right 😉 😅

Putting out statements about their 'friendships' a real low for the Harkles when the world is thinking about tragic events in Afghanistan.

I don't believe that anyone in the RF has talked to VolderMeg since the Orca interview and she has no friends other than the people she pays like melt face.

So how much is Jessica's silence costing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What a weirdo thicko couple. I just cannot imagine Smegcnut turning over to Harry as they wake-up together and saying: "What do you think about Afghanistan? You were there, what's your opinion?". Because all I see is Harry in a high-chair with a dummy in his mouth shaking a rattle saying: "Mommy! Mommy!" as cash-counting machines whirl in the background.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning Tattlers.
Latest Yankee Wally

Its an hour long!
Sorry but I can't be arsed to listen for that long, although at least she talks faster than lady C!
Which is a plus.

What a weirdo thicko couple. I just cannot imagine Smegcnut turning over to Harry as they wake-up together and saying: "What to you think about Afghanistan? You were there, what's your opinion?". Because all I see is Harry in a high-chair with a dummy in his mouth shaking a rattle saying: "Mommy! Mommy!" as cash-counting machines whirl in the background.

View attachment 733504
What she should be saying is that their charity foundation should be helping get some planes there to help evacuate as many to safety as possible.

Reactions: 28
According to Richard Eden in The Mail Smegatron is still friends with my little pony Jess, not that we give a shite !
But of course mean girl Jess (along with Marcus and Dorito) was in on the con from the start.

Does anyone else find it odd that the Harkles have to put out puff pieces such as 'they still zoom the Queen every week' or that they 'are closer than ever with Kate and William and they zoom over cooking dinner' yeah right 😉 😅

Putting out statements about their 'friendships' a real low for the Harkles when the world is thinking about tragic events in Afghanistan.

I don't believe that anyone in the RF has talked to VolderMeg since the Orca interview and she has no friends other than the people she pays like melt face.

So how much is Jessica's silence costing?
They zoom over cooking dinner
Yeah right
Waffles and avocado in montishito at 11am for twit and prat but only if Hawee has cleaned the chicken coupe
And a nice fillet steak with all the trimmings in U.K. at 7.30pm for Wills and Kate after they have bathed the kids done bedtime stores

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.