Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

🤔 However according to a new version of the book Finding Freedom by Meghan Markle's friend Omid Scobie, the reason Harry and Meghan opted not to name the person is it would simply be "too damaging" for them.
Just to dial this back …this WHOLE debacle comes from Harry’s pathetic , spoilt kid outlook on life .

IF someone said something that was racist ( probably a York , as @freda19 says 🤣) Why didn’t he go back the next day and say how offended he was , have a showdown …Nine out of ten people would apologise , acknowledge their gross error and promise never to do it again…Tell them you don’t want anything to do with them if you are that offended. Or go public when it supposedly happened .

But he didn’t , did he , he festered and festered on it , like a sulky kid …then continues to fester …and the only way to find any redemption is to flee the country for his safety ( topical Huh ! ) and find absolution on Oprah.

This all came about as he is a petulant child who does not deal with things !!!!( Eg. Moves country without working out how to financially support himself )…….Weak, spoilt .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’ve been thinking 🤔 about the report into bullying. It might not name names but it could say that some members of the royal family had been guilty of bullying behaviour. Not just one person 😱 then anything the report says after could be any member of the royal family. Whatever it says everyone will think it was her 🤣 there might be some speculation as to who the other person is but they could word the report so that everyone knows she was guilty. I’m looking forward to the trial I’m hoping it all comes out. I don’t believe she was invited to the funeral, they would have been told it was only Harry, her announcement that she couldn’t attend because of pregnancy was made about 2 hours after his death was announced as soon as I heard that I thought she wasn’t invited 🤣🤣 she would have been furious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yeh. Too damaging for them. The "them" being harry and meghan because the named person would sue them.
They probably can't even agree who to name. We all saw that they couldn't even agree on Oprah as to when it supposedly happened.

And they think that's going to bring down the Monarchy/Commonwealth??? 🤣

Everyone knows Harry's the family member who's made racial remarks in the recent past. Towards Asian people who make up the largest ethnic minority group in the UK. And the largest ethnic group in the Commonwealth. Harry was a senior Royal at the time but none of that brought down the Monarchy, did it? I don't recall it even being mentioned as a possibility in the media at the time.

Most Commonwealth countries are pretty traditional and family orientated societies where respect for your elders is paramount. They're probably far more appalled at Harry's increasingly sleazy betrayal of his family - and the insults he's aimed at his father and grandmother - than anything that may or may not have been said in passing about Archie.

And the dad of the soldier involved in the Sandhurst incident spoke out to defend the Royals earlier this year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's such a pattern with them, throw something out there & if it doesn't have the desired effect, twist the narrative to make them appear magnanimous.
It must be so frustrating having to deal with that. As much as I am angry that the BRF don't seem to be dealing with them, I guess quite simply, they don't know how. (Beside a quick witch slap, I have no answers either 😂)
They know how to deal with narcs, you ignore them - that's what experts advise and that's what the RF are doing.

It cuts off their attention they crave and they get bored (eventually) and move on to someone else.

It's hard to do on real life, but must be even harder with all the publicity.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Things are not going the way they hoped they would.
Its all blown up in their faces.
Lies, lies and more lies.
The Royal Family ignoring them, and the whole of Great Britain & the Commonwealth against them.
Have a nice life! 😀😀😀😅
Screenshot_20210827-174210_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

People are interested and eager to meet a Royal family member. Especially Americans because they don't have Royalty.
So to meet Harry would be a novelty for A listers etc - but novelties wear off, and like I said several threads ago, people might have clamoured to meet him once but after meeting him, will they so eager to spend time with him again?

Probably not because they will have sussed that he lacks intelligence, wit, charm and is a talentless and bitter man filled with spite and jealousy.

A peevish Prince.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It was driving me crazy that the drumming guy who dissed TW in the USO White Christmas video looked so damn familiar. It is Chicago Bears' linebacker Brian Urlacher. I'm willing to be that she hit on him. It is so funny to see how he literally recoils from her.

ETA: The mother of his son appears to be a bit (a lot) messy (she accused Michael Flately and a doctor of sexual assault and he sued for custody after her husband was shot and killed in her home and she accused Brian of framing her. It was ruled suicide shot to the back of the head), and he dated the insane Jenny McCarthy, so for him to be so turned off by her (and probably her brand of crazy) is really saying something!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just to dial this back …this WHOLE debacle comes from Harry’s pathetic , spoilt kid outlook on life .

IF someone said something that was racist ( probably a York , as @freda19 says 🤣) Why didn’t he go back the next day and say how offended he was , have a showdown …Nine out of ten people would apologise , acknowledge their gross error and promise never to do it again…Tell them you don’t want anything to do with them if you are that offended. Or go public when it supposedly happened .

But he didn’t , did he , he festered and festered on it , like a sulky kid …then continues to fester …and the only way to find any redemption is to flee the country for his safety ( topical Huh ! ) and find absolution on Oprah.

This all came about as he is a petulant child who does not deal with things !!!!( Eg. Moves country without working out how to financially support himself )…….Weak, spoilt .
Just to add that he also told his supposedly hormonal pregnant suicidal wife.

The only member of the RF who has form for racism and commenting on skin colour is 6 so the only scenario I find believable is that he joked about it, "pregnant" wife found out and went ballistic and, being the man-child he is, he blamed someone else.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Quote: IF someone said something that was racist ( probably a York , as @freda19 says 🤣) Why didn’t he go back the next day and say how offended he was , have a showdown

Because that would take balls and hairy's were safely tucked away in sixwife's handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Been thinking about Porker Winfrey. I wonder how the friendship with smeggy is going these days?
As if knowing smeggy fed her a pack of lies and makes her look like a douche wasn't enough, she gets it rubbed in further by seeing smeggy snubbed for the Obama bash. It must sting like hell knowing Barack and Michelle saw right through the snarkles and chose not to include them in the huge crowd of 500 invited to the birthday bash, while they (the snarkles) took her for a mug on international telly.
All that money and no common sense or ethics ... sucks to be you, eh Porker?🤪

For the cat & dog folk. It seems the animals are in the air as we speak. Maybe even landed somewhere safe by now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Now they've slipped to D list 🤭 Hazno has accepted a Golden Richmond Award. 🌭
It's a day out for all the family with the paps 😄
Polish_20210827_211554158.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My Collie went bonkers at my Mum's neighbour popping his head over the fence to say hello, she was barking her head off at him, obviously being protective, yet if he came in through the back gate, she would have bloody licked him to death, strange creatures.
Strange dog fact, disembodied heads always freak them out which is why if you are chasing a loose dog in a car you should never stick your head out of the window and call it as it will scare it into running off as fast as it can.

• Wow
  • Haha
I think so and also Gayle KingThing - although I could be wrong about both, think I saw a pic.
So no invitation for Cash & Harry which we know will really hurt them.

And Oprah and Gayle each getting one will also hurt.
So is this the "layers of pain" they were on about.

Heh,
Heh and double heh.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Same here in NZ. Half the country voted for Cindy because 'she is nice'
Nothing to do with actual policies or with substance. My youngest daughter is similar age to Cindy's and I'm sure if I met her at a Mums & Bubs group, we would chat fine. Doesn't make her a suitable leader of the country.

On topic, Ms6 had Cindy as one of her chosen few on that magazine...🙄
Hi @ShouldBeSleeping, another Kiwi here😁 I agree with you about Cindy, so many people were taken in by her ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Harry&Meghan #135 Everyone's seen through the Hazbeen&the wannabe Kween.

• Heart
Strange dog fact, disembodied heads always freak them out which is why if you are chasing a loose dog in a car you should never stick your head out of the window and call it as it will scare it into running off as fast as it can.
Well, that is a great fact, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.