Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Harkles outrage about Farchie and LiliBucks not getting titles is actually understandable in a way. If they don't get princely titles when Chas becomes King then they will be able to point at the York Princesses.

I know that Anne and Edward didn't go down the same route with their children but Andrew did manage to secure that favour for his children.

The situations are comparable and I doubt that Bee 🐝 and Aubergine 🍆 are ever going to lose their titles.
I reckon they should lose their titles the whole family are freeloading fuckwits who can only gurn and grin their way through life, they contribute nothing the whole family needs placing on the shitpile with the other two cunts who cannot whinge when they all lose their titles and they can all live unhappily ever after in the Land of the Free with the Harris Harpy at the helm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Harkles outrage about Farchie and LiliBucks not getting titles is actually understandable in a way. If they don't get princely titles when Chas becomes King then they will be able to point at the York Princesses.

I know that Anne and Edward didn't go down the same route with their children but Andrew did manage to secure that favour for his children.

The situations are comparable and I doubt that Bee 🐝 and Aubergine 🍆 are ever going to lose their titles.
Whilst this is true, the York princesses are grandchildren of the monarch, not great grandchildren, and August and whatever Bea’s child is called won’t be princes or princesses. So A&L are on the same level as they are.

Reactions: 28
Seems like we've been waiting forever for the outcome of the bullying investigations and any further info on ANL case. Is the hearing in Oct or Nov?

Reactions: 24
Seems like we've been waiting forever for the outcome of the bullying investigations and any further info on ANL case. Is the hearing in Oct or Nov?

The RF seem to be hanging back on the bullying outcome or are they waiting to use it as ammo for the dicks stupid book, either way they owe it to us to announce the outcome since most of us have supported them during these outbursts from the petulant ponces they need slapping down now, sod family loyalty, it's gone way past that now

Reactions: 32
I think this is true. Their egos are staggering - when has the sixth in line ever been given the status and importance Mr & Mrs Six expect? Aldi and Lidl are only great grandchildren of the monarch who are not in the direct line of succession. And that’s the part they seem unable to grasp or accept…they want their children treated exactly the same way as the Cambridge kids, but don't seem to be able to accept that the Cambridges are the direct line. If things go as expected Prince George will be king one day. Archie might become a used car calesman. He and his sister rank around the same as the Tindall kids. It’s laughable that Wallis and Vomit’s supporters claim they could topple the monarchy - they’re just not that important.

They do understand how it works, but the American public don’t. It’s a way of swaying public sympathy in their target audience.

BIB - I think the modern day cult of celebrity has a lot to answer for. People no longer vote for politicians with education, intelligence, or ethics. No one who has any gravitas. It’s all about personality and vague, ill considered promises that do nothing other than get people to vote for them and are then either forgotten or watered down.

You can actually pinpoint the decline to the moment Bill Clinton went on Arsenio Hall and played the sax and then went on MTV and answered the “briefs or boxers” question. It marked the end of serious adults running (especially from the Democrat side) and more about who was more entertaining. I read something a few years ago that I agree with “I don’t need to like my President, I just need him to like me” I don’t care if I would want to have a beer and watch football with the President. I don’t care how charming he is. I want him (or her) to spend their time thinking about how to make the government as unobtrusive as possible and how to keep us safe. That’s it. As we have seen over and over again, every time the government gets involved in something in the private sector, it gets less efficient and more expensive (just look what they did to college costs when they got involved in student loans). My political philosophy is more or less “Leave me the f*ck alone and keep the bad guys away”

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Saw this on a fb page, agree with those who think there's a resemblance between Meghan and Scobie.
Screenshot_20210827-124815_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Being British, I think American politics aren't really my business and I need to concentrate on the UK.
My own opinion on UK politics is that we need to throw the lot of them out and start again. Preferably with people who don't want to be politicians.
I want people who are truthful, moral and who will not take bribes etc. People who will not make money out of their position or accept backhanders.
But this is all going very off topic so I'm going to stop now.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The RF seem to be hanging back on the bullying outcome or are they waiting to use it as ammo for the dicks stupid book, either way they owe it to us to announce the outcome since most of us have supported them during these outbursts from the petulant ponces they need slapping down now, sod family loyalty, it's gone way past that now
If the staff involved want anything made public, then things need to be as open and transparent as possible because this is The Firm and an employer/employee issue being dealt with by outside lawyers in accordance with UK employment law. The Harkle whinges are "he said/she said" family issues, and however much Hazza and Smeggy may try to link them, there's no comparison between the two and no "smear campaign" against Smeggy.

William obviously tried to do what he could to protect his staff within his limited responsibilities as the 2nd in line, but ultimately it's TQ and PC in charge of this.

IMO, I doubt Smeggy is going to come out of it looking good and she knows it. Same for Hazza. And if there's any truth to the suggestions that PC/Clarence House or even TQ/BP may have tried to whitewash it in some way to protect one or both of the Harkles, then we need to know, whatever the fallout.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think this is true. Their egos are staggering - when has the sixth in line ever been given the status and importance Mr & Mrs Six expect? Aldi and Lidl are only great grandchildren of the monarch who are not in the direct line of succession. And that’s the part they seem unable to grasp or accept…they want their children treated exactly the same way as the Cambridge kids, but don't seem to be able to accept that the Cambridges are the direct line.
Aldi & Lidl! Love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Because either Smeg will push him back with a hand or worse, give him a good elbow to the ribs.
There have been videos posted on these threads showing Ms Pushy in action.
I personally think the one where she runs in front of him is the funniest... talk about desperate for attention...lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Being British, I think American politics aren't really my business and I need to concentrate on the UK.
My own opinion on UK politics is that we need to throw the lot of them out and start again. Preferably with people who don't want to be politicians.
I want people who are truthful, moral and who will not take bribes etc. People who will not make money out of their position or accept backhanders.
But this is all going very off topic so I'm going to stop now.
I haven't been a supporter of the Labour party for years but we need someone with the integrity and purity of the wonderful Nye Bevan but with the current values, and every leader since has fallen very short basically just a load of rich, spoilt, privileged Hooray Henris who know Diddley squat how the average man feels.

In a nutshell, they are all bleeping hopeless tossers and of them all, and the last time I voted Labour was zTony Blair, full of hope but sadly let down again.

Loved Gordon Brown but he was not a Statesman but when he left office he kept his integrity and didn't become a multi millionaire but a very good spokesman for charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think the whole world has a vast shortage of decent leaders just look at all the idiots in office they do not have a bleeping clue as to how people are feeling and also people are voting for leaders for stupid personal reasons, it's worrying.

If Potus falls we all fall especially if the Harris Harpy takes control.

US needs another election I am sorry to say, don't think they will get it unless they take to the streets and protest very loudly, such a shame to see such a powerful Country sink to this level. The Russians and Chinese must be pissing themselves.

This beacon of Democracy has made themselves a laughing stock, very sad😢😢😢
The politicians know how we're feeling. They just don't care. There is no legal mechanism in place that I know of for the US to have another presidential election until 2024. We are stuck with Biden until he finishes his term, dies, or strokes out. So strap in because we have 3.5 years more of stuff like this. If you think Kamala is going to do any better, or that the Democrats will hold the first woman president accountable for squat, then you haven't been paying attention. And yes, the Russians and Chinese are loving this because they sit around all day trying to come up with ways to destabilize governments and get weak leaders in place and we've done the work for them.

Even before Haz announced the book, the BRF said the results of the bullying investigation wouldn't be announced until next year-- IIRC sometime really close to the jubilee. So I'm wondering if they did know that the book was coming, or if they had gotten wind that something was going to happen next year. Still, legal stuff moves slowly so maybe I'm reading too much into it. I would hate for the staff to have to wait for justice simply because of PR games.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If anyone wants to do some down clicking our favourite pair are on Time100 & we don’t want to see their faces on the cover do we? Her Maj is also there if you fancy an up click.

If anyone wants to do some down clicking our favourite pair are on Time100 & we don’t want to see their faces on the cover do we? Her Maj is also there if you fancy an up click.

Reactions: 16

Don't know if I'm being a bit thick, but I can't see anywhere to vote!

Reactions: 16
Re the Danjazone vid, can any kind Tattler recap? If I click on it the whole house will descend to know what I'm watching and why... pretty please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.