Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When some bleep is allowed to put a car on a plane which could have taken another 100 people instead I really worry about this air-lift stuff. No-one has explained what the silver Peugeot-type vehicle was on the plane... also dogs/cats or humans?
They have raised money to pay for a private plane to take the families out - the animals will be in the cargo hold which cannot take human cargo - they have also said they will fill every seat on the plane until it is full of Afghani’s -
I must say the car was rather odd - unsure what that was about

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought PWB said in the engagement interview that TQ's dogs "adored" TW? Much like PP "adored" her? Clutching my pearls, can't believe that they would have LIED about that?

I think the key to everything is the nugget that they wanted the "option" of a title for Archie and were "forced" to say that the lack of a title was their choice. That is the pill that has been sticking in her craw and, in my opinion, was the driving force for all of this.

On what planet did they think that attacking the family publicly, without even attempting to speak to them privately, would create space for healing? What color is the sky in their world?
BIB- Smegatron has no idea how functional families work though and 6 is just being led around by his Richmond. Normal human reactions are a complete mystery to Smeg.

Reactions: 28
No, sorry, but no no no. Humans first, every time unless the human is a drug dealer or serial killer ... then save the pooches.
I know this will offend but frankly I'm fuming. :mad:A bleeping dog in a crate will take up enough room for two adults and a couple of babes in arms.
Human beings are taking their lives in their hand strying to get on those planes and the stupid doggy/cat people are merrily loading up bleeping cats and dogs !:eek:
No , sorry , but I'm steaming mad about this. What is wrong with people? They're blowing those peoplle to smithereens and my heart is breaking for this bastard world where a dog gets priority over human life.
I adore our pooch but if giving her up meant saving 3 or 4 innocent humans then hard as it would be I'd save the humans and kiss pooch goodbye..
The animals would travel in the cargo hold, surely?

Reactions: 22
When some bleep is allowed to put a car on a plane which could have taken another 100 people instead I really worry about this air-lift stuff. No-one has explained what the silver Peugeot-type vehicle was on the plane... also dogs/cats or humans?
Or why they didn't fill it with weapons, rather than leaving them behind. Or why they didn't fly all the helicopters out, rather than gifting them to the Taliban? Etc, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The animals go in the hold. 70 staff incl vets go in the passenger seats along with all spare space taken up by refugees. (Approx 120 persons I think?)
I should hope so.:mad: Bloody priorities are still buggered up.

Reactions: 21
They have raised money to pay for a private plane to take the families out - the animals will be in the cargo hold which cannot take human cargo - they have also said they will fill every seat on the plane until it is full of Afghani’s -
I must say the car was rather odd - unsure what that was about
Back on thread they sell a very good replica of ’white sheet dress‘ on ideal world for £14.99 and it has pockets 😀 and comes with a man to follow 6ft behind you when you wear it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Or why they didn't fill it with weapons, rather than leaving them behind. Or why they didn't fly all the helicopters out, rather than gifting them to the Taliban? Etc, etc.
Unless its a Apache 5 km away from any fighting, every person in a heli is dead meat if any enemy ground forces are present.
Hollywood created many illusions about the power of helis, real videos paint a different picture, boom, with a weapon manufactured in 1963 for example.
The car is probably loaded with data/weapons, or its rigged (the electronics of the vehicle) to listen in on potential refugees with terrorism sympathy's on board.

• Sad
  • Wow
Another Drunk Canary masterpiece: Stevie Nicks & Chrissie Hynde Cast a Spell on Meghan the Witch
(aka - 666 😈, Bony Ass Ankle 🦶, Sussex Succubus 🐉, Slappy McWhoreburger.🍔)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
President's orders were to leave everything and get out.
Makes you wonder if he's working for the enemy.

Back on thread they sell a very good replica of ’white sheet dress‘ on ideal world for £14.99 and it has pockets 😀 and comes with a man to follow 6ft behind you when you wear it 😂😂
Does the man following carry an iron or garment steamer?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I always understood that if you had to leave decent bits of kit behind in a war zone that the last thing you did before legging it out of there was to disable the stuff so the enemy couldnt use it against either your or their own people??

I am trying to think of an analogy to tie this in to the Cali Cunts but currently failing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been sick watching this - I was stationed in Kabul and spent a lot of time in Bagram. We should have secured the embassy, never abandoned Bagram (which is much larger and easier to secure than Kabul Airport). It should have been civilians, equipment, then military personnel leave last. We managed to keep the Taliban quiet with 2,500 troops on the ground - we could have easily kept that number in place while evacuating everything. The moment that the Taliban started moving, a few well-placed airstrikes would have stopped them. We never should have pulled the close air support from the Afghan Army, nor should we have cut off the maintenance contractors (for every hour an aircraft is flown, it requires many hours of maintenance).

In typical military gallows humor, we know that all of these vehicles will be deadlined (non-mission capable) in a few weeks. However, the technology is now in the hands of our enemies.

Our interpreter and his family came over several years ago, thank goodness, but there are so many Afghans that I met during the course of my tour. I especially think of the women I met who had started businesses and were so hopeful for the future. All gone now. It's an awful, helpless feeling watching this going down the drain and not being able to do something (even worse for the guys on the ground who are not being allowed to run rescue missions) My husband works for the Marine Corps and we know some of the men who are over there right now and are waiting for the casualty list to be released. We have 4 sons and 3 nephews still in the military too (of those 7, 5 have done tours either in Afghanistan or Iraq - believe me, it is 1,000,000% easier to go yourself than to send your child - my husband and I have 7 tours between us--some short, some long)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
I always understood that if you had to leave decent bits of kit behind in a war zone that the last thing you did before legging it out of there was to disable the stuff so the enemy couldnt use it against either your or their own people??

I am trying to think of an analogy to tie this in to the Cali Cunts but currently failing.
I was just about to say, why didn't they blow them up if they couldn't take them?

• Heart
I was just about to say, why didn't they blow them up if they couldn't take them?
Highly suspicious.
As if the enemy were meant to receive them intact.

Ex SAS blokes have been on news programmes all day and they are gobsmacked at Biden.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hubby accidentally took my phone out tonight so I had to watch tele 😲
I have caught up on the Paralympics. PWB & TW need locking in a room & watch every bit of footage. They need to listen to those stories of determination, true grit & over coming so much. Then they need to watch their car crash interview & get their head out of their arses & realise what fuckwits they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It came out that our State Department gave the Taliban a list of the Afghans we are trying to get out out. They literally gave them a kill list.

ETA: Sorry for derailing the snarking, but this is so personal to me. Like so many of you, I come here to escape the news. Back to to Montecito Morons!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Well they left scoobie behind and forgot to disable his mouth.

Highly suspicious.
As if the enemy were meant to receive them intact.

Ex SAS blokes have been on news programmes all day and they are gobsmacked at Biden.
BIDEN IS A bleep !
Everyone saw this coming two months ago and that demented old fart insisted loudly "KABUL WILL NOT FALL!" at a presser 5 or 6 weeks ago. I sat watching it on twitter and thought "are you bleeping wise in the head mister? The enemy are almost literally at the gate". No clue. Lights on but nobody home.
I'm really triggered today. Kids hiding in their rooms, so that's a blessing ....:ROFLMAO:
I might make an airport announcement. Or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well they left scoobie behind and forgot to disable his mouth.

BIDEN IS A bleep !
Everyone saw this coming two months ago and that demented old fart insisted loudly "KABUL WILL NOT FALL!" at a presser 5 or 6 weeks ago. I sat watching it on twitter and thought "are you bleeping wise in the head mister? The enemy are almost literally at the gate". No clue. Lights on but nobody home.
I'm really triggered today. Kids hiding in their rooms, so that's a blessing ....:ROFLMAO:
I might make an airport announcement. Or not.

....and people thought Trump was a bad POTUS!!!!!

Say what you like about The Donald, people, but he had Meghan sussed.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.