Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It came out that our State Department gave the Taliban a list of the Afghans we are trying to get out out. They literally gave them a kill list.

ETA: Sorry for derailing the snarking, but this is so personal to me. Like so many of you, I come here to escape the news. Back to to Montecito Morons!
We gave them the guns, too. :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Listening to Biden give a speech is like listening to the kids at primary school who couldn't read very well. They pause and cough and take ages to get all the words out and it's hard to be patient with them. Only difference is listening to those kids made the listeners fall asleep but when Biden speaks it looks like he's falling asleep in the middle of a sentence.
Now he's saying he's going to hunt the enemy down - how's that gonna work then when you've pulled all the troops out?

FFS how did this guy get voted in?????? [Was Trumpo right and the result was rigged?? Makes me wonder]

I don't know which is worse, the Biden style of speaking, or a Harry/Meghan public address where they waffle on saying lots of words that don't actually mean anything.

EDIT - both styles. I hate 'em both.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
@Scotch Mist - 'voldermeg' is genius.

@freda19 - are your kids really hiding in their rooms? I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it. I'm visualising a Meghan style tantrum with you slamming stuff down on the kitchen counters.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So the appallingly tent dress details were made available immediately to Meghan's Mirror. How did they get that information if not supplied by the harpy herself 🙄 and $84 to look like a crumpled bag lady! 😳 do me a favour 😄
A dentist appointment 🤔what was so private about that
Unless they were replacing her dentures with fangs or vice versa

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
o, sorry, but no no no. Humans first, every time unless the human is a drug dealer or serial killer ... then save the pooches.
It was never one or the other, they don't occupy the same space, so perhaps you were a bit reactive.
I was also referring to a previous point wherein the sixwife (I like that one) left her dog behind to move to London because he was too old. A) he was not old. B) sixwife was allegedly a millionaire who could have hired a private jet and a veterinarian to accompany her on the flight but still left her first dog behind.(we know she has no aversion to private jets) As to the dog not liking hairy, who does?? That's just a question of training and management.

The tragedy of the fall of Afghanistan and the gross mismanagement of the Biden regime will haunt our world for many years.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Listening to Biden give a speech is like listening to the kids at primary school who couldn't read very well. They pause and cough and take ages to get all the words out and it's hard to be patient with them. Only difference is listening to those kids made the listeners fall asleep but when Biden speaks it looks like he's falling asleep in the middle of a sentence.
Now he's saying he's going to hunt the enemy down - how's that gonna work then when you've pulled all the troops out?

FFS how did this guy get voted in?????? [Was Trumpo right and the result was rigged?? Makes me wonder]

I don't know which is worse, the Biden style of speaking, or a Harry/Meghan public address where they waffle on saying lots of words that don't actually mean anything.

It was beyond rigged. Trump wasn't perfect, but people felt like the US had a chance with him in office. Hardly anyone showed up at Biden's rallies when he bothered to have one. 7 months since Biden's been "in office" and it's all going to hell in a handbasket.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Spouse
William Stewart (twice; divorced 2011 and 2013)

Who the hell is William Stewart?!
Didn't he host 15 to 1 quiz show on Channel 4 a long time ago 🤔😀...

I don't remember Meghan on it though 😀
Loooool 😄 x

Resizer_16300184712160.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

My cousin voted for Biden purely because he wanted to “get back to people speaking politely to each other”. I think lots of people felt like that, exhausted by Trump (or more precisely by the media’s total hatred of him). That kind of sums up for me the utter banality and mediocrity of public life and our current political and media class - that you would vote for someone purely because they won’t offend your polite little middle class ears, and that’s the best you can hope for.

I on the other hand could see a lot of possibility with Trump. I also knew Biden was a bleeping idiot so at least I’m not disappointed there. I make a point of loudly and boringly reminding family and friends of that because I took so much flak at the time for not voting for such a goon.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
On
o, sorry, but no no no. Humans first, every time unless the human is a drug dealer or serial killer ... then save the pooches.
It was never one or the other, they don't occupy the same space, so perhaps you were a bit reactive.
I was also referring to a previous point wherein the sixwife (I like that one) left her dog behind to move to London because he was too old. A) he was not old. B) sixwife was allegedly a millionaire who could have hired a private jet and a veterinarian to accompany her on the flight but still left her first dog behind.(we know she has no aversion to private jets) As to the dog not liking hairy, who does?? That's just a question of training and management.

The tragedy of the fall of Afghanistan and the gross mismanagement of the Biden regime will haunt our world for many years.
i disagree with this, it is only because the dogs are not adopted. I have a puppy and he means as much to me as a child would. Am too old so will never have my own children so he is effectively my child. You need to question more why the evacuation flights were filled with men leaving their women behind to the Taliban. Like who would do that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It was beyond rigged. Trump wasn't perfect, but people felt like the US had a chance with him in office. Hardly anyone showed up at Biden's rallies when he bothered to have one. 7 months since Biden's been "in office" and it's all going to hell in a handbasket.
It really is. He’s a disaster. He’s also managed to reverse Trump’s attempt to make the US energy self-sufficient and is now having to go cap in hand back to OPEC. Inflation is rising. The immigration situation on the border is turning into a crisis. And now Afghanistan. Where are the hysterical calls to impeach this total disaster of a President?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My cousin voted for Biden purely because he wanted to “get back to people speaking politely to each other”
Same here in NZ. Half the country voted for Cindy because 'she is nice'
Nothing to do with actual policies or with substance. My youngest daughter is similar age to Cindy's and I'm sure if I met her at a Mums & Bubs group, we would chat fine. Doesn't make her a suitable leader of the country.

On topic, Ms6 had Cindy as one of her chosen few on that magazine...🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
My cousin voted for Biden purely because he wanted to “get back to people speaking politely to each other”. I think lots of people felt like that, exhausted by Trump (or more precisely by the media’s total hatred of him). That kind of sums up for me the utter banality and mediocrity of public life and our current political and media class - that you would vote for someone purely because they won’t offend your polite little middle class ears, and that’s the best you can hope for.

I on the other hand could see a lot of possibility with Trump. I also knew Biden was a bleeping idiot so at least I’m not disappointed there. I make a point of loudly and boringly reminding family and friends of that because I took so much flak at the time for not voting for such a goon.
The way everyone was going on before the Usa election ( Im not American, so its naff-all to do with me, the results etc..) , it was made out by media that it would be a landslide to get Trump out.
It wasnt.
1/2 of Americans wanted to continue with him.
But its ok, anyway,whatever happens - because " Its not Trump" ....thats whats trotted out as the " answer-all " comment , whatevers happened............ ludicrous, isnt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The way everyone was going on before the Usa election ( Im not American, so its naff-all to do with me, the results etc..) , it was made out by media that it would be a landslide to get Trump out.
It wasnt.
1/2 of Americans wanted to continue with him.
But its ok, anyway,whatever happens - because " Its not Trump" ....thats whats trotted out............ ludicrous, isnt it.
Two crappier candidates I cannot imagine. Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.

I’m not American either, but this is how it looks to me, looking in

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same here in NZ. Half the country voted for Cindy because 'she is nice'
Nothing to do with actual policies or with substance. My youngest daughter is similar age to Cindy's and I'm sure if I met her at a Mums & Bubs group, we would chat fine. Doesn't make her a suitable leader of the country.

On topic, Ms6 had Cindy as one of her chosen few on that magazine...🙄
definitely, Jacinda is all about what works for her. I find it astonishing that I can only go home to my country if I get a MIQ voucher which is like chasing a unicorn. She is anti farmers which are the backbone of NZ so not sure what angle she is going for

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.