Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they want to destroy the monarchy what is their reason?
Somebody once said some hurty words to Harry about his potential children being ginger and to destroy his whole family might make him feel better?

The pair of them use their Royal status to make money and keep them famous. So if the institution they leech from no longer exists, they have killed their golden goose. How stupid is that?

And if they think that a destroyed British Royal institution can be replaced by them... how stupid is THAT???

Idiots spouting big words in an effort to appear intelligent, when really they are just like Joey from Friends when he read one volume of the Encyclopaedia.

And their most stupid idea of all is that they might be able to destroy the monarchy in the first place.

Egos the size of a continent.
Talent the size of a pygmy flea's willy.

They can have the award for being stupid........

View attachment 730601
I was thinking much the same thing. Just ‘Why?’ Does it all boil down to spite and revenge ? Money? They must be two of the most fortunate people on the planet, having a family life with plenty of money, their health (physical anyway), safety in their home, the world could have been at their feet had they acted differently. They could have led an idyllic life away from the cameras. Just what are they hoping will happen, what is their end goal ?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
This made me smile :) There are a couple of fiction novels about the Queen being a detective. I've never read them but the reviews say they're very affectionate and funny. I think they're more of a 'cozy mystery' than a hard bitten detective novel. :LOL:
They're by SJ Bennett and called 'The Windsor Knot' and 'All the Queens Men'.
Oh my goodness, really?! I love cozy mysteries ala Agatha Christie and Ellis Peters and the like - the idea of HM the secret super sleuth is so cute! I’m off to buy, thanks for the tip!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking much the same thing. Just ‘Why?’ Does it all boil down to spite and revenge ? Money? They must be two of the most fortunate people on the planet, having a family life with plenty of money, their health (physical anyway), safety in their home, the world could have been at their feet had they acted differently. They could have led an idyllic life away from the cameras. Just what are they hoping will happen, what is their end goal ?
I think it comes back to the theory that she's working for 'the backers' that keep getting mentioned in various places ('the backers' being the ones who are really funding their lifestyle).

Reactions: 19
I think it comes back to the theory that she's working for 'the backers' that keep getting mentioned in various places ('the backers' being the ones who are really funding their lifestyle).
Why would Hazno go along with backers funding their lifestyle? Unless he really is so stupid he'd think they were friendly benevolent billionaires with no agenda?

Reactions: 25
Why would Hazno go along with backers funding their lifestyle? Unless he really is so stupid he'd think they were friendly benevolent billionaires with no agenda?
I've never bought into the backers thing because she's too much of a loose canon. I think it's a case of 'If I can't have it, then no one else can' that's so beloved of of trashy daytime telly and hallmark movies.

I think Mrs 6 thought she'd sweep into the BRF entrancing everyone with her Hollyweird dazzle, and they all fall to their knees worshipping her amazingness, immediately stating their own unworthiness and demanding that she become empress of the world. It's as if neither 6 or Mrs 6 have ever grown up from being teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've never bought into the backers thing because she's too much of a loose canon. I think it's a case of 'If I can't have it, then no one else can' that's so beloved of of trashy daytime telly and hallmark movies.

I think Mrs 6 thought she'd sweep into the BRF entrancing everyone with her Hollyweird dazzle, and they all fall to their knees worshipping her amazingness, immediately stating their own unworthiness and demanding that she become empress of the world. It's as if neither 6 or Mrs 6 have ever grown up from being teenagers.
Yes I agree. If Smegatron really did have backers then the game would have been played better.

So who are these mysterious people who would want to bring down the royal family? Everyone knows that it is a constitutional monarchy and that the Queen doesn't rule over parliament or decide on our foreign policy. The British monarchy is pretty irrelevant really to anyone but the British.

So much for her being 'super smart' she's really a complete ass.
They could have left to have a lovely life together and if they hadn't sold their souls to Orca and trashed the RF they would be in a much better position. People like the Obamas might still respect them and they would be invited back to palace events.

😁 I'm glad they fucked up because they are screwed now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lovely to hear from you and how is your gorgeous boy😈☺👔🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕

Ginger Tom is coming tonight with his squad to do a scene from Cats especially for you Pom don't forget the fishxx
Hi Nuttynana, thank you for asking after my boy, he is lovely and snoozing at the moment!🐶:)❤

I see they are back in the papers today but very little sympathy for them! Love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
According to the authors of Finding Freedom, the couple were “furious” when they discovered the photographer had been tipped off about their presence at the medical centre

The photos in this article published in July.

And to save you a click this is the photos they're angry about

View attachment 730252
Why does Hannibal Lecture always walk behind Smeggie? You see it all the time. He’s turned into her lackey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Any news from the hardworking and dedicated patron of Mayhew charity on International Dog Day? Particularly as Meyhew have recently issued a statement regarding having to shut down their work in Kabul. :(

Shame she's been rendered speechless. This would indeed have been an opportune time to issue a statement recognising all of the wonderful animal charity volunteers for their amazing hard work, selflessness and dedication.

Instead of ordering everybody else to be compassionate and them doing zilch. Nada. Nothing. (Unless being flown on a private jet to play polo in front of multi-millionaires counts?)

It always seemed an odd choice to me for a dog charity having a patron who left one dog in Canada ( "because he was too old to fly" ....except he was only 4 or 5 ?) and her other dog mysteriously broke his front legs in an "accident" ...with no explanation given as to how or why.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Sorry, OT but the scenes from Kabul airport following the explosion/gunshots/explosion are absolutely awful :cry: :cry: Meanwhile, I live by the sea and the air ambulance is very very low, trawling the coast, and every possible emergency service is in attendance apparently, sirens going like mad :cry::cry:

The Gruesome Twosome are still cunts though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sorry, OT but the scenes from Kabul airport following the explosion/gunshots/explosion are absolutely awful :cry: :cry: Meanwhile, I live by the sea and the air ambulance is very very low, trawling the coast, and every possible emergency service is in attendance apparently, sirens going like mad :cry::cry:

The Gruesome Twosome are still cunts though.
@Wackie Jeaver which county are you in? Do you know what is happening
just to add now that @giraffetower has mentioned the IX dog day I suspect we are due a press release from her Smegness once one of her lurkers reads your post 😀 🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does Hannibal Lecture always walk behind Smeggie? You see it all the time. He’s turned into her lackey.
Because either Smeg will push him back with a hand or worse, give him a good elbow to the ribs.
There have been videos posted on these threads showing Ms Pushy in action.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm in Kent @Carpediem69, south coast. Village FB page going beserk!

🐶🐶🐶🐶 apparently the dog left behind didnt like Hazno and neither did HMQ's corgis. Dogs are good judges of character.

• Heart
So the appallingly tent dress details were made available immediately to Meghan's Mirror. How did they get that information if not supplied by the harpy herself 🙄 and $84 to look like a crumpled bag lady! 😳 do me a favour 😄
Was just about to ask who Meghan's Mirror is but I assume it's OS?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought PWB said in the engagement interview that TQ's dogs "adored" TW? Much like PP "adored" her? Clutching my pearls, can't believe that they would have LIED about that?

I think the key to everything is the nugget that they wanted the "option" of a title for Archie and were "forced" to say that the lack of a title was their choice. That is the pill that has been sticking in her craw and, in my opinion, was the driving force for all of this.

On what planet did they think that attacking the family publicly, without even attempting to speak to them privately, would create space for healing? What color is the sky in their world?

• Heart

Some talk re. Lady C in İ'm A Celeb - the public could decide for themselves about Lady C rather than the guff the press had written about her for about 40 years before that.
People have been turned off by M & H's phoniness and insincerity, and not swayed by the (fake) press.
Will lawyering up by TQ worry Meganuts? Object of exercise is to inject some realism into the situation fabricated by M & H. Watch this space....
Meg completely unmanageable and uncontainable - not a team player. Always out of line and out of tune with rest of TRF - an empty vessel making a lot of noise.
Was Smeg uncomfortable having staff beneath her telling her about protocol. Enraged. No gratitude or appreciation telling her how to do things. Played ball until ring on her finger - then became uncooperative. Some indication before wedding but put down to pre-wedding nerves. Everybody who has known her for any length of time including her father say she is 2 different people - pre-Royal and now the power has gone to her head but not with the results she hoped.
Who is in charge of the monarchy? TQ was hoping to hand over more to PW and PC but not the monarchic role. She still keeps the reins of power in her grasp. Not just a figurehead.
Comment of disenchantment from a military person - Haz held in contempt because of disloyal behaviour to TQ, family and fellow military eg Lion King premiere. Publicity spend and announcements unlikely to overcome this feeling.

Second part of video off topic for the thread - Lady C gives her views on world events/Afghanistan crisis. From 33 minutes if interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Second part of video off topic for the thread - Lady C gives her views on world events/Afghanistan crisis. From 33 minutes if interested.
It's Lady C's thoughts on the Katie Price Crisis that we really need :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.