Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Hazno go along with backers funding their lifestyle? Unless he really is so stupid he'd think they were friendly benevolent billionaires with no agenda?
Remember Marc Ganzi, the jet owner which flew Hawwy back from Colorado ?

And now watch this:
Year 2011

"His ‘entry fee’ of £60,000 – and those of two other professionals – will be paid to the charity by a wealthy ‘patron’.
Opposing Team Audi comprises Ru, Melissa Ganzi’s husband Marc, who made a reported £50 million from mobile phone towers, polo professional Juan Bollini, and frozen bread entrepreneur Scott Devon.''

It seems that only the British have some kind of confusion (wrong word) about the constant onslaught on the RF.
And yes, backers do exist, see a random Canadian scribbler(''journalist") having the funds (100 million $) exactly given by a ''interest group'' to challenge Andrew to a Jeremy Kyle level of ''lie detector'' test.

It should be clear by now that for certain groups(some very rich ones) destroying, changing, re-claiming... are valid, productive goals.
There will be always a excuse found: feelings, social impact, ''truth,'' ''justice,'' etc.

The rich are bored, and this is just a extension of the usual party, hookers, drugs, jet setting lifestyle, a artificial creation of ''purpose'' for many purposeless existences.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Carpediem69 says:
O/T is anyone else following Nowzad trying to get the animals and staff out from Kabul airport - 😢😢😢

The world is a frightening and sad place right now. I could not leave my dogs behind, even if it meant my life-they are my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm in Kent @Carpediem69, south coast. Village FB page going beserk!

🐶🐶🐶🐶 apparently the dog left behind didnt like Hazno and neither did HMQ's corgis. Dogs are good judges of character.
Ah I was going to guess Kent - used to love going to Dreamland, Margate on a Sunday - now I always think of the Jolly Boys Outing and Buster Blood vessel lol - I know Kent quite well as it was a quick drive through the tunnel from Essex and Mum and Dad used to go hopping from London - I hope all is ok and you are all safe 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Prince Philip once said (paraphrasing, but content factual)

"You don't want the press to write about you as a Royal, unless its about work, a wedding , or a funeral.''

And the above actually illustrates the problems which the RF is facing.
It was easier in the past say Diana era, there was still a minimal chance of minimizing the impact of bad articles, with good deeds to create a next article or headline .
Now it borders on impossible, because news is instant, and human nature remembers more the bad/negative than the good/positive about a person/situation.
The Harkles actually believed their hype, they hijacked Andrews treatment mistakes(history, irrelevant ) Diana's legacy, Charles desire to be accepted/popular and started their little games.

So far it backfired, but only so far. When the memoir promotion work starts for example, (interviews, book signings, talk shows) it may again become a problem for the RF, regardless how universally loathed the Harkles are as long as they are damaging/have visibility, the sensationalism of it(constant media exposure) will be a problem for the RF.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Remember Marc Ganzi, the jet owner which flew Hawwy back from Colorado ?

And now watch this:
Year 2011
Wow, I can't believe all the nasty comments about William and Kate from 10 years ago on that article!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Carpediem69 says:
O/T is anyone else following Nowzad trying to get the animals and staff out from Kabul airport - 😢😢😢

The world is a frightening and sad place right now. I could not leave my dogs behind, even if it meant my life-they are my life.
Yes ! I have a friend in France who personally knows Pen and supports his good work... we are holding our breaths waiting to see what happens.

As you say the world is a frightening place at the moment, so it makes me even more furious that the Hazbeens take up so much press space with their pitiful whinings and attacks on the RF. That energy could be used to help people and situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Carpediem69 says:

When some bleep is allowed to put a car on a plane which could have taken another 100 people instead I really worry about this air-lift stuff. No-one has explained what the silver Peugeot-type vehicle was on the plane... also dogs/cats or humans?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Wow, I can't believe all the nasty comments about William and Kate from 10 years ago on that article!

That can't be right..... No.6 wife was the only one who suffered abuse online, remember? From the nasty racists in the UK. Apparently, much, much worse than Kate.

I am sure I have heard them telling us that, so it must be true.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah I was going to guess Kent - used to love going to Dreamland, Margate on a Sunday - now I always think of the Jolly Boys Outing and Buster Blood vessel lol - I know Kent quite well as it was a quick drive through the tunnel from Essex and Mum and Dad used to go hopping from London - I hope all is ok and you are all safe 😘
Thank you, we're all fine. Apparently a poor woman got in trouble in the sea - it was very rough today - and they were unable to save her :cry: Has stopped the frothing about migrants in boats though, which has to be a good thing.

Has anyone read a book called The Secret Political Adviser by Michael Spicer? It's a complete pisstake about the govt basically, but there is a chapter about the Snarkles' wedding in which the protagonist was asked to be a media commentator - he refused. Anyway, there's a lot of funny stuff including a section about Wills and Hazno's spotless white gloves. The final paragraph reads: "I hope Prince Harry doesnt wake up one morning on the cusp of his 42nd birthday, staring at his white cotton gloves, alone in bed, trying to fathom out how love became such a cold, icy dagger to the heart. But Meghan seems really nice, so it's unlikely that'll happen." As I said, it's pisstake! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
she must be the only bleeping woman alive who chooses to wear white after a miscarriage or a supposed birth .....
... or who'd give a flying fart about a teeth whitening appointment for her hollyweird gnashers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sue Smith has covid and pneumonia. She posted a video saying that if she could go back in time and take the vaccine she would!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Carpediem69 says:

No, sorry, but no no no. Humans first, every time unless the human is a drug dealer or serial killer ... then save the pooches.
I know this will offend but frankly I'm fuming. :mad:A bleeping dog in a crate will take up enough room for two adults and a couple of babes in arms.
Human beings are taking their lives in their hand strying to get on those planes and the stupid doggy/cat people are merrily loading up bleeping cats and dogs !:eek:
No , sorry , but I'm steaming mad about this. What is wrong with people? They're blowing those peoplle to smithereens and my heart is breaking for this bastard world where a dog gets priority over human life.
I adore our pooch but if giving her up meant saving 3 or 4 innocent humans then hard as it would be I'd save the humans and kiss pooch goodbye..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
No, sorry, but no no no. Humans first, every time unless the human is a drug dealer or serial killer ... then save the pooches.
I know this will offend but frankly I'm fuming. :mad:A bleeping dog in a crate will take up enough room for two adults and a couple of babes in arms.
Human beings are taking their lives in their hand strying to get on those planes and the stupid doggy/cat people are merrily loading up bleeping cats and dogs !:eek:
No , sorry , but I'm steaming mad about this. What is wrong with people? They're blowing those peoplle to smithereens and my heart is breaking for this bastard world where a dog gets priority over human life.
I adore our pooch but if giving her up meant saving 3 or 4 innocent humans then hard as it would be I'd save the humans and kiss pooch goodbye..
The animals go in the hold. 70 staff incl vets go in the passenger seats along with all spare space taken up by refugees. (Approx 120 persons I think?)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes I agree. If Smegatron really did have backers then the game would have been played better.

So who are these mysterious people who would want to bring down the royal family? Everyone knows that it is a constitutional monarchy and that the Queen doesn't rule over parliament or decide on our foreign policy. The British monarchy is pretty irrelevant really to anyone but the British.

So much for her being 'super smart' she's really a complete ass.
They could have left to have a lovely life together and if they hadn't sold their souls to Orca and trashed the RF they would be in a much better position. People like the Obamas might still respect them

😁 I'm glad they fucked up because they are screwed now.
I was thinking much the same thing. Just ‘Why?’ Does it all boil down to spite and revenge ? Money? They must be two of the most fortunate people on the planet, having a family life with plenty of money, their health (physical anyway), safety in their home, the world could have been at their feet had they acted differently. They could have led an idyllic life away from the cameras. Just what are they hoping will happen, what is their end goal ?
Ah, bit sixwife doesn’t want an idyllic life away from the cameras, does she? I think Hazno might have been content with that, but herself wants to be an A++ list, global superstar with the whole world fawning over her. Sadly for her she is a despicable, talentless, charmless wannabe and the whole world can see that. Even the Hollywood elite she longs to run with know how poisonous she is. She had the golden ticket but blew it because she thought she could do better, Hazno was her launchpad. She sure knows how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She's getting sicker by the day

Ah, bit sixwife doesn’t want an idyllic life away from the cameras, does she? I think Hazno might have been content with that, but herself wants to be an A++ list, global superstar with the whole world fawning over her. Sadly for her she is a despicable, talentless, charmless wannabe and the whole world can see that. Even the Hollywood elite she longs to run with know how poisonous she is. She had the golden ticket but blew it because she thought she could do better, Hazno was her launchpad. She sure knows how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!

It's hilarious how everyone us backing away from them now. Even Orlando Bloom who lives next door is voice PH in a new comedy series 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When some bleep is allowed to put a car on a plane which could have taken another 100 people instead I really worry about this air-lift stuff. No-one has explained what the silver Peugeot-type vehicle was on the plane... also dogs/cats or humans?
I'm wondering/hoping that it was packed with secret stuff our army has to move out before they leave.
The Sky News correspondent said they would have to move out secret docs etc first.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.