Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What next?

Did mybit today, found some benčhes, now turned backwards with beutiful rainbow book in front. Marked down to au$19.99. How could anyone pay that much.
However, due to the pandemic and widespread distaste among the LA elite for the way Meghan and her husband, Prince Harry, have publicly dissed the royal family, it hasn’t quite been the glorious homecoming she envisaged.”

And yet they keep on digging that hole, still attacking the RF. If they don’t understand that’s what lost them support they are unbelievably badly advised.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Smart hubby.
He's a keeper.
My hubby's eyes glaze over when I start with "Know what them cunts said/did today ? " I thought I could indoctrinate him , but no luck at all.

Well tonight I've been distracted by Katie Price getting beaten up by a mysterious 32 yr old bloke in her house.:eek: Who could it be?
So she sold a story to the Sun within 24 hrs. Attagirl pwicey, stay classy.

Watch and learn Smeggy. Pwicey has been invading our privacy for years with her trawls (trolls) complaints, haterz, mad fans, selling her used knickers:sick:,sex addict/cross-dressing/only-fans-gay husbands/partners. Now she's added DV to her tragic life experiences.
Now ... maybe Cole someone bopped her, maybe he didn't(she's not pressing charges), but the bleeding lip is from cold sores acquired on her recent maldives holiday and the bruise looks suspiciously like make up and there has been a rumour that a bad story about her is due to hit the press so we have been watching out for distraction/sympathy tactics coming into play. Damage control? Pity party? Like I said, watch and learn Smeggy.
Blagging, freeloading, scamming, kiss&tells, lies, manipulation ... Pwicey leads the way, others follow.
A leap into the future where Harry has ditched Meghan and taken up with Katie Price, who only married him because he's got plastic kids and she doesn't have to feed them anything (not even toad in the hole) 😉
Polish_20210824_070850946.jpg

By this time Hazno has shrunk all over to match his balls 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This was the photo I tried to find ages ago with smirking markle and some poor old bloke kneeling to them. 😠
😱

Where did he get that suit, looks like something that's been kicked around the floor of Primark for a month?

Worzel Gummidge is better dressed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I was thinking the best outcome for us tattlers is they lose princely a ducal titles, stay in awful wedded togetherness and we still have something to tattle about. It is too nice a community to lose.
This site has been a life saver for me with the laughs I've had, but don't worry @just_me 1954 I expect the Gruesomes will give us something to tattle about and laugh at for many years to come. I'm in this for the long haul. 😂

There is a comment under an article on the DM website. It's in the RF section, the one about HMQ getting legal advice on the cali2.
It said Scabie poo was on an American morning show telling the American people how much H loves his grandmother. Yeh right.
Scabie must have been instructed to lay the foundations in American minds of how much he loves her so that when Gangan sues him he can, yet again, play the victim. "I loved her so much, how could she do this to me?' etc etc

Give us a break Noballs, more and more people are starting to see right through your little games.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This was the photo I tried to find ages ago with smirking markle and some poor old bloke kneeling to them. 😠
:mad:

This site has been a life saver for me with the laughs I've had, but don't worry @just_me 1954 I expect the Gruesomes will give us something to tattle about and laugh at for many years to come. I'm in this for the long haul. 😂
Scabie must have been instructed to lay the foundations in American minds of how much he loves her so that when Gangan sues him he can, yet again, play the victim. "I loved her so much, how could she do this to me?' etc etc

Give us a break Noballs, more and more people are starting to see right through your little games.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh FFS she talks absolute shite.....
'There might be a time where I identify as nonbinary and gender non-conforming my entire life, or maybe there’s a period of time when I get older that I identify as a woman.' 😝
Trust me, once her menopause kicks in, she’ll be quite confident that she’s a woman… 🔥🥵🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wallis never wanted to marry David, she never wanted to be queen. She loved the social climbing aspect. But she wanted to marry someone else. She never wanted the abdication, but when David did it she knew she would have to marry him. She used to call him little man.
I agree but it was not a reason to be a Nazi sympathiser and, in that respect they were appalling

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do these charitable organisations regularly make a point of thanking specific donors individually? Or is just Archewell demanding some kind of recognition? I don't recall Invictus thanking the Cambridge's for their very generous £500k donation
Charities are supposed to thank every person who donates, they just don't have to make it public.

However, due to the pandemic and widespread distaste among the LA elite for the way Meghan and her husband, Prince Harry, have publicly dissed the royal family, it hasn’t quite been the glorious homecoming she envisaged.”

And yet they keep on digging that hole, still attacking the RF. If they don’t understand that’s what lost them support they are unbelievably badly advised.
BIB - advice only works if those being advised are willing to listen. Except...Mrs 6 knows bestest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wallis never wanted to marry David, she never wanted to be queen. She loved the social climbing aspect. But she wanted to marry someone else. She never wanted the abdication, but when David did it she knew she would have to marry him. She used to call him little man.
I agree but it was not a reason to be a Nazi sympathiser and, in that respect they were appalling

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not sure how accurate but saw on deux moi last night
View attachment 727395
If Queenie is 'lawyering up' I doubt it's just because of 6's forthcoming brainfart, but more likely because of the ongoing rubbish being spewed from wherever they're hiding.

And I'm not sure that Catherine's cousin working for the publishers would make any difference either. If something they publish is litigious, it's litigious.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I didn't read HM getting in lawyers as being specific to the book just a general "You've had your fun now. If there's any more crap from you two or any of your 'sources', you'll get slapped down hard"

Might be wrong though.

• Heart
I didn't read HM getting in lawyers as being specific to the book just a general "You've had your fun now. If there's any more crap from you two or any of your 'sources', you'll get slapped down hard"

Might be wrong though.
I agree should be slapped down hard with a bleeping sledgehammer 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If Queenie is 'lawyering up' I doubt it's just because of 6's forthcoming brainfart, but more likely because of the ongoing rubbish being spewed from wherever they're hiding.

And I'm not sure that Catherine's cousin working for the publishers would make any difference either. If something they publish is litigious, it's litigious.
Agreed that's a load of rubbish.
The last thing any publisher wants is to be sued and they will therefore be very careful about what is printed in the book. Catherine’s cousin is irrelevant.

Reactions: 32
Chita,your drawings are amazing .I hope you will make them into a little book and sell it exclusively to us tattlers...
Yes! Offer the rights to penguin random or whatever they’re called, titled The Stench 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Chita,your drawings are amazing .I hope you will make them into a little book and sell it exclusively to us tattlers...

Aww thanks.

I do struggle with their faces though.
Luckily they all have little recognisable things that I can focus on so you [hopefully] know who they are meant to be.

I just hope they raise a laugh.
Goodness knows we all need a laugh with the way everything is in the world at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is brilliant @Chita Love all the little details you manage to include ...... Pc's ears, Camilla's swept back hair, TQ's handbag, Haz's grey suit and heels 😂, Smeg's hair - chicken legs - knees - too big shoes 😂 , Farchie's rucksack - beanie hat - kite, and not forgetting Lidl who nobody knows what she looked like but now we do!
Keep them coming, you have a real talent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.