Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A leap into the future where Harry has ditched Meghan and taken up with Katie Price, who only married him because he's got plastic kids and she doesn't have to feed them anything (not even toad in the hole) 😉
View attachment 727236
By this time Hazno has shrunk all over to match his balls 😆
What the!!! Is that KP? It's been years since I have seen any pics. I think it was way back when Molly (from Countdown) did an interview with Pete Andre and KP was there.
Would not recognise her if I fell over her.
What is this trend with teens/young women going as dark as they can?
MM listed herself as Caucasian at school and to get acting jobs but is now using tanning lotions and bronzers to look darker.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is brilliant @Chita Love all the little details you manage to include ...... Pc's ears, Camilla's swept back hair, TQ's handbag, Haz's grey suit and heels 😂, Smeg's hair - chicken legs - knees - too big shoes 😂 , Farchie's rucksack - beanie hat - kite, and not forgetting Lidl who nobody knows what she looked like but now we do!
Keep them coming, you have a real talent.

You noticed every detail!
Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone commented on Thomas Markle Junior's İnstagram @the realthomasmarklejr - what is the real age of Meghan? He replied back 40. So both Sam and Tom Jnr have confirmed as fact now.
Aussie supporters are telling him to 'go hard or go home, be true, be yourself'.
İs alcohol allowed on Big Brother? May dramatically affect what Thomas Markle comes out with.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This annoys me. They updated to include Lilibet, but don’t update the rest to reflect what is happening. They are not “balancing their time”. Harry has made 2 short visits and Smeggy hasn’t been at all. How is that balancing their time? And don’t even get me started on “Honouring their duty” /

FB7EE0ED-06B4-4AF1-80D6-630E08D7CBA3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
there's a lot in life that's pissing me off today. Judith Kerr's The Tiger Who Came to Tea has been called out for gender stereotyping; Pen Farthing has chartered a plane to rescue his 69 staff and animals with a further 130 places for refugees and that twit Ben Wallace won't let his plane land despite no public cost; and although it's sunny it's blowing a bloody gale. The Cali Cunts are just the icing on the cake...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
What next?

Did mybit today, found some benčhes, now turned backwards with beutiful rainbow book in front. Marked down to au$19.99. How could anyone pay that much.
We spoke of another article many threads back where it was reported they were going to be ‘buying’ a place in NY so this could be a re hash from that but a good find thank you - expect she wants to be near to Broadway and hope she will get a leading role in Wicked or Les Mis as the bar owners wife 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This annoys me. They updated to include Lilibet, but don’t update the rest to reflect what is happening. They are not “balancing their time”. Harry has made 2 short visits and Smeggy hasn’t been at all. How is that balancing their time? And don’t even get me started on “Honouring their duty” /

View attachment 727567
Yes its annoying me too. Why can't they update the website properly and take the Harkles off?
They are no longer working royals and have no intention of coming back.
Their pages should be archived or considerably pruned.
It gives the impression that they could return and we know that isn't going to happen.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I prefer the use of a shovel... because after you belt them with it you can bury the fuckers with the same tool..
Or like in that Roald Dahl short story, you can whack them round the head with a frozen leg of lamb and then cook and eat the murder weapon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m hoping that they will give us plenty more to keep us talking about them
Finding this forum after the PS
Hes jumping on a Band wagon. (I see others have answered)
wish he would lie in front of the band wagon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile, Harry's blood family seem to have upset his Gan-Gan, too.

yorks text on.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Camilla Long in The Times saying what I said a thread or two ago but in a better way than me.

Why the hell would Afghans want Hazno helping them when he was an actual part of the conflict.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Camilla Long in The Times saying what I said a thread or two ago but in a better way than me.

Why the hell would Afghans want Hazno helping them when he was an actual part of the conflict.

Exactly, Kev.
And the actual Taliban said he was a kid playing computer games so they didn't take him seriously back then. Why should anyone take him seriously now, after we've learned so much more about him?

Reactions: 31
Filthy pix - you have been warned ⚠
Found on Quora
eek.jpg

eek2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww thanks.

I do struggle with their faces though.
Luckily they all have little recognisable things that I can focus on so you [hopefully] know who they are meant to be.

I just hope they raise a laugh.
Goodness knows we all need a laugh with the way everything is in the world at the moment.
BIB - she keeps changing it anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or like in that Roald Dahl short story, you can whack them round the head with a frozen leg of lamb and then cook and eat the murder weapon!
It does beg the question though when is their Teflon coating going to peel off, they are

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.