Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, Harry's blood family seem to have upset his Gan-Gan, too.

View attachment 727810
Love it, love it, love it. Those wedding hats the girls wore .... Lol ..... especially Beats, but I believe it was auctioned off (well she wouldn't be wearing it again would she) and made a tidy sum which, I think, went to charity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It is her can these be circulated😂😂😂
Is it her? It looks like her now, but I'm not sure it looks like her way back then, when she had her own nose and eyes and less botox

Unless she's been busy making these recently hence the silence....

Ew, bleurgh though, either way

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it her? It looks like her now, but I'm not sure it looks like her way back then, when she had her own nose and eyes and less botox

That is her minus plastic surgery would love this to be in all mags papers and twatter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I think it is her because you can see the mole above her lip.

Reactions: 18
Aww thanks.

I do struggle with their faces though.
Luckily they all have little recognisable things that I can focus on so you [hopefully] know who they are meant to be.

I just hope they raise a laugh.
Goodness knows we all need a laugh with the way everything is in the world at the moment.
You get a good likeness to make us smile.
Anyway, it is the little mouses I love !

Reactions: 14
Lady C 'plunging right in'

Video starts re. Afghanistan and Lady C links to comprehensive article in Times for anyone interested. Lady C annoyed that Smeg and Haz have made sure we know they made a donation (to Afghan women) through Scooby but not how much. Attempting to capture the limelight in an awful situation. Should Smeg open up her home to refugees? Would be very virtue signalling action by her. She delightfully describes Smeg and Haz as 'airheads, facile, shallow, ignorant, posturing'.
Haz's negativity has maximised and his positivity has minimised. He will probably attack Camilla in his memoirs even though both him and PW were aware that Charles and Diana were never going to stay together, and Camilla is the right woman for PC.
Meghan lives out her created character 24/7. Dominant and opportunistic, a shrieking banshee by all accounts, bullying staff and underlings.
Meg unwilling to learn the royal ropes. Couldn't risk the staff learning of her agenda to beat a track back to USA by age 40. Why she dispensed with services of mentors like Angela Kelly and Lady Susan Hussey early on. Unrealistic in expectations but devious in planning.
İt is true that TQ is lawyering up. We won't know 98% of what is planned. Royal bitchslap coming for Megsy Baby. TRF will be civilised even though they are still reeling from Megxit and Orca accusations. They are not going to allow M & H to create more chaos with their lies - they have played victim, race, daddy cut me off cards so far.
Cost of constant self-promoting PR questioned. Grandiosity plays a big part - talking up huge figures, hot air, pretend what you want to be. Tasteless jewellery, chicken feet in too-big shoes, inappropriate undergarments, ill-fitting wedding dress screams no class. Video ends with some speculation on possibility of Smeg partnering up with Bill Gates......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
😱

Where did he get that suit, looks like something that's been kicked around the floor of Primark for a month?

Worzel Gummidge is better dressed.

OMG I didn’t even notice the suit, I was too busy being disgusted with Smeggie. what an absolute chav, he looks like he’s going for his court appearance to be slapped with an ASBO.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was looking at the pics of someone at a polo match, guest of honour, hugging team members, grinning and relaxed, without TW.

Haven't seen him smile like for a long time. Somebody is happy. Do you think he found the handbag with his balls in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have we had any explanation about the atrocious English in Scrotie's pamphlet?

He might not be the best writer in the world but I don’t believe that he would offer up anything that terrible for the sugars to fawn over. He's reasonably articulate when you hear him speaking.

Is the pamphlet some sort of weird fake?

ETA I've just checked on Amazon and it says not written by the authors of Finding Freedom. Scrotie must be livid about it 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.