Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry for going off topic, I usually just read and barely every post. Life's been a witch for months, whenever I have time, I come here and it's not even about the two clowns anymore, it's your creativity, sense of humour and this little corner of internet where you're always guaranteed a good laugh, coffee on the phone screen that went through my nose and some encouragement, thank you ❤😘🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I've tried to vote twice this morning for Meagain but it won't let me, but it still lets me vote for the other three ... O,G and P.
Anybody else having the same problem?
I had this problem for a few days but managed to get a vote in tonight

Is this a new game? Any name or term you can think of beginning with TW to describe Haz and Smeg...

The Witch
The Wanker
Two Whingers
The Wannabes
Toxic Witch
Tiny wiener
Treacherous Witch
Treacherous wanker

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Brilliant @Chita brilliant.

For any Newcomers to this thread, I have spotted

Hairy's helping height heels
Megs super large fitting shoes
Loving Megzies hair lops
His Highnessasnomore is juggling
Megatron's super skinny pins

Chita, what does BAND mean Hun?

Hes jumping on a Band wagon. (I see others have answered)

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry for going off topic, I usually just read and barely every post. Life's been a witch for months, whenever I have time, I come here and it's not even about the two clowns anymore, it's your creativity, sense of humour and this little corner of internet where you're always guaranteed a good laugh, coffee on the phone screen that went through my nose and some encouragement, thank you ❤😘🥰
Hello and welcome.
Sorry life is hard for you right now but I’m glad we help a little.
If you feel able, please join in whenever you can, but no worries if you prefer to just read instead.
There is also a Tea and Sympathy thread lower down the forum in the “Off Topic” section and several of us post there for support too.
Take care x

EDIT to add the link… https://tattle.life/threads/escape-into-the-tea-sympathy-support-room.21584/

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When I asked what "TW" stood for,
I thought it might have been "the witch" or "the wife" - I never thought there were so many different options!

I must admit I have developed a fondness for "TwatWeasels."
Although all the others are brilliant, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I asked what "TW" stood for,
I thought it might have been "the witch" or "the wife" - I never thought there were so many different options!

I must admit I have developed a fondness for "TwatWeasels."
Although all the others are brilliant, too.
Tiny Weiner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank You to the lovely @50sGirl and @Cassandra333 for the shiny new thread and title!

i told my hubby Harry was made a commissioner for the Aspen Institute's Commission on Information Disorder in the Digital World, and he replied “You mean he does damage control on himself and they call it a job?” I laughed pretty hard, but it sounds about right. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve been thinking about the grifties.

if PWBW is at the top with people she has some respect for, like Orca, she will be able to shrug it off as ‘haters’ and feel that she is in good company.

So really it would be good to have her alongside people she hates, so she will struggle to reconcile it. Eg Trump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was thinking the best outcome for us tattlers is they lose princely a ducal titles, stay in awful wedded togetherness and we still have something to tattle about. It is too nice a community to lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was thinking the best outcome for us tattlers is they lose princely a ducal titles, stay in awful wedded togetherness and we still have something to tattle about. It is too nice a community to lose.
Oh, theres plenty of mileage in those two awful lying twats, as they shoot themselves in the foot constantly, and we will be there to have a go, point & laugh 😎

For the love of all that is holy, I hate the crap about "spares"

This was only a "thing" in medieval times when kings were routinely killed in battle or their children succumbed to smallpox.

They aren't "spares" now, it is an outdated concept.

What the siblings should be is working members of the family business, or "the Firm" as PP called it. The role being to quietly support the monarchy but unlike Tudor times, they now can also carve out their own life (like Prince Philip or Princess Anne or Zara )

What hasn't changed over the centuries is that the monarch cannot exist without staunchly loyal supporters. There has always been a "court" of loyal followers to the crown. In return, they get the "grace and favour" lifestyle; the one that money can't buy.

Hazno and TW ( any of the suggestions for TW will work here!) haven't seemingly understood there is supposed to be LOYALTY in exchange for that privileged lifestyle and cash... you can't simultaneously attack the RF at the same time as whingeing that you've been "cut off"

Twats.

And Harry is not ( ....and never was...) needed as a spare. There is a stable line of inheritance that is 40+ people deep, FFS. He is either a valued member of "Team Monarchy" or he is an outsider slagging off "The Firm." His choice.

Brenda, Chaz and William need to kick his ass into next week. Protect the Crown for the next generations.

(As ever, these are only my opinions, and other recollections may vary...!)
This is such a good point (and welcome @giraffetower).

I sort of knew that there's no need for there to be any spares any more but this explains it perfectly. Thank you

• Heart
Thank You to the lovely @50sGirl and @Cassandra333 for the shiny new thread and title!

i told my hubby Harry was made a commissioner for the Aspen Institute's Commission on Information Disorder in the Digital World, and he replied “You mean he does damage control on himself and they call it a job?” I laughed pretty hard, but it sounds about right. :)
Smart hubby.
He's a keeper.
My hubby's eyes glaze over when I start with "Know what them cunts said/did today ? " I thought I could indoctrinate him , but no luck at all.

Well tonight I've been distracted by Katie Price getting beaten up by a mysterious 32 yr old bloke in her house.:eek: Who could it be?
So she sold a story to the Sun within 24 hrs. Attagirl pwicey, stay classy.

Watch and learn Smeggy. Pwicey has been invading our privacy for years with her trawls (trolls) complaints, haterz, mad fans, selling her used knickers:sick:,sex addict/cross-dressing/only-fans-gay husbands/partners. Now she's added DV to her tragic life experiences.
Now ... maybe Cole someone bopped her, maybe he didn't(she's not pressing charges), but the bleeding lip is from cold sores acquired on her recent maldives holiday and the bruise looks suspiciously like make up and there has been a rumour that a bad story about her is due to hit the press so we have been watching out for distraction/sympathy tactics coming into play. Damage control? Pity party? Like I said, watch and learn Smeggy.
Blagging, freeloading, scamming, kiss&tells, lies, manipulation ... Pwicey leads the way, others follow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
This was the photo I tried to find ages ago with smirking markle and some poor old bloke kneeling to them. 😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Welcome, and sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. Lots of tattle hugs ❤🥰🤗

Smart hubby.
He's a keeper.
My hubby's eyes glaze over when I start with "Know what them cunts said/did today ? " I thought I could indoctrinate him , but no luck at all.

Well tonight I've been distracted by Katie Price getting beaten up by a mysterious 32 yr old bloke in her house.:eek: Who could it be?
So she sold a story to the Sun within 24 hrs. Attagirl pwicey, stay classy.

Watch and learn Smeggy. Pwicey has been invading our privacy for years with her trawls (trolls) complaints, haterz, mad fans, selling her used knickers:sick:,sex addict/cross-dressing/only-fans-gay husbands/partners. Now she's added DV to her tragic life experiences.
Now ... maybe Cole someone bopped her, maybe he didn't(she's not pressing charges), but the bleeding lip is from cold sores acquired on her recent maldives holiday and the bruise looks suspiciously like make up and there has been a rumour that a bad story about her is due to hit the press so we have been watching out for distraction/sympathy tactics coming into play. Damage control? Pity party? Like I said, watch and learn Smeggy.
Blagging, freeloading, scamming, kiss&tells, lies, manipulation ... Pwicey leads the way, others follow.
Was also reading about Katie earlier, and wondering what else was going on... Hadn't heard that there may be another story coming out... The girl is priceless (just realised as I typed it how droll that sounded 🤣). Used to really admire her work ethic and how she fought for baby Harvey but now she's just one car crash after another 😔

Thank you for the brand new thread 🤗

Have missed a few days, had a lovely weekend catching up with the adult kids and grandchildren based around the UK who met up locally, and found out we are going to be grandparents again next year 🤗🤗🤗. It was a lovely weekend 💗

Was watching Pointless (catch-up) earlier and saw a photo of the gormless one PWB (as a guest presenter on a radio show) - mentioned to hubby what an utter gobshite he looked like! Seriously - piggy eyes, smug grin, vacant/ gormless expression...

Also thoughts about the whole ghastly Afghanistan situation. Biden is just horrifically deranged/demented... As in seriously unhinged and not in full control. Does not have full capacity. Hubby had a theory even before he was elected - that Biden would serve just over 2 years, then Kamala would take the reins. Because of the time frame, (i.e. Biden had served 2+ yes) she would then not be considered to have been a "real serving president" (I don't think I am expressing that quite correctly, I am sure one of our American tattlers will helpfully explain it better) so she could then go on to the Democratic ticket as a first time presidential candidate the next time round and potentially get elected for the next 8 years! It's madness, and corrupt. Especially when you think of the outrage at the election of Trump - and no one was more shocked and worried at his election than I was (I thought). The corruption stinks, especially when you see their reactions and handling of the debacle of Afghanistan!!! Never thought I would think Trump was a viable alternative...

But what can you expect from the friends and cohorts of the twunts of Cali but deception and corruption - I refer you back to Archewell!

If we mere mortals can see it then surely the boffins in grey suits advising the Palace and the Governments can...

But we need to keep reminding them we can see it and not letting them think that they can ignore it or cover it up.

Roll on the public trimming down of the RF - and it has to be public.
There has to be a public announcement that non senior members are going into semi or permanent retirement.
Clarity about what - if any - personal support/engagements the public will be paying them for.
A register of declarations of interest - much like MPs have to make - in the RF when linked to financial/personal gain must be maintained to ensure that the RF is not compromised with definitive restrictions of protocol.
Removal from line of succession if pursuing a life and income outside the UK which breech Royal Protocol.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This was the photo I tried to find ages ago with smirking markle and some poor old bloke kneeling to them. 😠
My God the wrinkles on that suit!

Welcome, and sorry to hear you've been having a tough time. Lots of tattle hugs ❤🥰🤗

Was also reading about Katie earlier, and wondering what else was going on... Hadn't heard that there may be another story coming out... The girl is priceless (just realised as I typed it how droll that sounded 🤣). Used to really admire her work ethic and how she fought for baby Harvey but now she's just one car crash after another 😔

Thank you for the brand new thread 🤗

Have missed a few days, had a lovely weekend catching up with the adult kids and grandchildren based around the UK who met up locally, and found out we are going to be grandparents again next year 🤗🤗🤗. It was a lovely weekend 💗

Was watching Pointless (catch-up) earlier and saw a photo of the gormless one PWB (as a guest presenter on a radio show) - mentioned to hubby what an utter gobshite he looked like! Seriously - piggy eyes, smug grin, vacant/ gormless expression...

Also thoughts about the whole ghastly Afghanistan situation. Biden is just horrifically deranged/demented... As in seriously unhinged and not in full control. Does not have full capacity. Hubby had a theory even before he was elected - that Biden would serve just over 2 years, then Kamala would take the reins. Because of the time frame, (i.e. Biden had served 2+ yes) she would then not be considered to have been a "real serving president" (I don't think I am expressing that quite correctly, I am sure one of our American tattlers will helpfully explain it better) so she could then go on to the Democratic ticket as a first time presidential candidate the next time round and potentially get elected for the next 8 years! It's madness, and corrupt. Especially when you think of the outrage at the election of Trump - and no one was more shocked and worried at his election than I was (I thought). The corruption stinks, especially when you see their reactions and handling of the debacle of Afghanistan!!! Never thought I would think Trump was a viable alternative...

But what can you expect from the friends and cohorts of the twunts of Cali but deception and corruption - I refer you back to Archewell!

If we mere mortals can see it then surely the boffins in grey suits advising the Palace and the Governments can...

But we need to keep reminding them we can see it and not letting them think that they can ignore it or cover it up.

Roll on the public trimming down of the RF - and it has to be public.
There has to be a public announcement that non senior members are going into semi or permanent retirement.
Clarity about what - if any - personal support/engagements the public will be paying them for.
A register of declarations of interest - much like MPs have to make - in the RF when linked to financial/personal gain must be maintained to ensure that the RF is not compromised with definitive restrictions of protocol.
Removal from line of succession if pursuing a life and income outside the UK which breech Royal Protocol.
Presidents can serve a total of 10 years. If Biden serves 2 years, then Kamala becomes president for some reason, she can finish out his term and then run for two more four year terms for a total of 10 years. She would be a real serving president, even if she only served for a day (and a one day president would get a ton of media fodder out of something like that). That scenario has never played out because it's a relatively recent addition to the constitution, so I have no idea how people would react to it. The person has to get re-elected both times and my guess is that by year 6 people would be tired of looking at her.

I wonder what a 5 year waiting period for titles after marriage would do. Probably nothing. 😛

• Heart
There is a comment under an article on the DM website. It's in the RF section, the one about HMQ getting legal advice on the cali2.
It said Scabie poo was on an American morning show telling the American people how much H loves his grandmother. Yeh right.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
A big thank you to everyone who starts new threads, do recaps, supply the very appropriate thread titles. I am usually too far into the thread to offer my thanks but just wanted to do a big thank you. I do appreciate it even if I don’t always say so. 👍🏼👍🏼❤❤💋💋

So Hazno basically has a massive rampant ego (much like Smeggy) and he's a delusional wanker who wants everything on his terms.

They can't stand being out of the news for more than 5 minutes because they fear that they'll be forgotten and they'll be seen as less important than William and Kate.
Thank goodness they left. It was the most ridiculous decision they ever made. Honestly thinkINg they could have the same influence outside of the RF is beyond dumb. However looking at it now, so glad they left. Can you imagine the continual pressure PW and Catherine would have been under if they were still in the UK and involved. What a bloody nightmare it would have been for them. Yes they are annoying but at least they are miles away and dont have any connection to the RF except superficial nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What next?

Did mybit today, found some benčhes, now turned backwards with beutiful rainbow book in front. Marked down to au$19.99. How could anyone pay that much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.