Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His eyes seem to be getting closer and closer to his nose, he looks more like his spitting image puppet than himself

• Haha
Reactions: 28
mylifeisasillymoviefail, post: 6155318, member: 158374"]
Sorry had a bit of time on my hands. And it was the perfect track for a wombo.

Thank you, I needed a belly laugh. Hairy looks like a braying jackass-so business as usual and sixwife is finally singing her theme song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I really don’t understand this: why dogs? I can’t be bothered to look up the nonsense this Farthing guy is spewing but dogs in Kabul are dime a dozen. People don’t keep them like pets as they do in the west so forcibly these are wild dogs that do fend well for themselves. They really didn’t need saving.

The Taliban should be vilified and I don’t want to suggest otherwise but this situation will play into their hands. Back when they bombed the Buddha statues in Bamiyan, they took issue with the fact that all this Western money was being poured into protecting a couple of statues rather than people, proving that western values were worthless. Anyway, now the west has reaped what it showed welcoming the Taliban back into power with open arms.
I’m sorry but please, if you could be bothered to check the facts , this ‘Farthing Guy ‘ has reunited a great many dogs with the soldiers they served with in Afghan , including one who died and his dog went to his parents .
Animals travel on a plane in the hold not in the passenger section of the plane . This plane was chartered privately and did not for one minute take up any places for humans / prevent them from being evacuated.
There is currently a smear campaign being run by MP Ben Wallace and his minions etc to detract from the fact that his department totally f up the whole evacuation of people from Afghanistan .
Domonic Rabb also has a great deal to answer for!
If anyone is interested, there is a very eloquent explanation of what really happened by Peter Egan on Twitter .
And this is the man , again if anyone is interested

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Quote: I can’t be bothered to look up the nonsense this Farthing guy is spewing but dogs in Kabul are dime a dozen.
Perhaps you should bother to review said nonsense before making an ignorant comment. This has been discussed several times, The dogs did not take space that humans could use.
And REALLY, to the Taliban women and little girls are also a dime a dozen, does that mean they have no value?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but please, if you could be bothered to check the facts , this ‘Farthing Guy ‘ has reunited a great many dogs with the soldiers they served with in Afghan , including one who died and his dog went to his parents .
Animals travel on a plane in the hold not in the passenger section of the plane . This plane was chartered privately and did not for one minute take up any places for humans / prevent them from being evacuated.
There is currently a smear campaign being run by MP Ben Wallace and his minions etc to detract from the fact that his department totally f up the whole evacuation of people from Afghanistan .
Domonic Rabb also has a great deal to answer for!
If anyone is interested, there is a very eloquent explanation of what really happened by Peter Egan on Twitter .
And this is the man , again if anyone is interested

What a truly remarkable man he is. He has a heart of gold, he's an angel. Thank you for sharing @Lizzymint 💖

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is probably frowned upon but I think i may have found a way to keep these 2 annoying me, even when they are quiet. I just had a look on the mums site, I read the telly addicts threads usually these days, but a thread title involving the gruesome twosome caught my eye, after several minutes of reading I am back to frothing about them and how stupid people are to be taken in by them, the knots they tie themselves in to defend the gobshites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tyler is now 5th. I thought I was the only one still voting because it’s not moved in ages.
Keep going and we’ll have them as the top 4!
I’m also voting for Amber Heard because she is a true grifter, Robin Di Angelo and Joe Biden.
Shame Chrissy Teigen and Jessica Mulroney aren't on the list because they’re both grifters too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Interesting post from Deanna on Quora regarding the finances of the Harkles:

'Prince Harry was well known for his frugality throughout his adult life. He didn't spend much money on clothes, and he was very happy to live in Nott Cottage within Kensington Palace when Prince William vacated that space with Catherine for their more palatial place. Harry didn’t needlessly spend money to look good or to impress people; he was happy, joking, funny Harry.

Everyone knew he was a prince, so Harry didn’t splash out on decorating or on new clothes for each day. The very wealthy people who come from wealthy families and are aristocratic understand their wealth is in their stunningly large mansions and country homes. They have paintings worth more than some people’s homes. The very wealthy own land, and they are content to reuse the faded rugs from decades ago. Harry comes from this. Harry played the wealthy sport of kings: polo; he enjoyed the 50,000 acres that Queen Elizabeth owns surrounding her beloved Balmoral Castle. This is his life.

That was his life. When he decided to marry the rather middle class American who knew nothing about the British way of life, Harry likely didn’t anticipate Meghan’s appetite for spending money. She was new to this lifestyle, and Meghan wanted to spend the way she thought Catherine did. (Catherine watches how much she spends by the way.)

Harry, by not marrying a wealthy British woman, wound up trying to rein in his wife’s insatiable appetite for the good life as she saw it. Harry’s aristocratic friends laughed at Meghan. She tried too hard. Nott Cott was good enough for Catherine to live in with the love of her life, Prince William, but Meghan only saw their 20 room “apartment” at Kensington Palace and wanted to get out of the tiny apartment (as written in Finding Freedom). That’s when she asked to live in Windsor Castle, and nobody in the family asks for a place. They are given as gifts, and Harry forgot to tell his rich, new wife the niceties of dealing with royal life and the Queen.

I think Harry understands Meghan is flying through his inheritance money and the huge sums given to the couple from Prince Charles. Why Meghan’s first year as a royal cost over $1,000,000 for her clothing alone, and most of it was maternity wear, which she didn't bother to rewear when pregnant with Lili. Word is Meghan had a deal with her friend to resell the clothes Meghan wore, so they could split the profits. Maybe the Dior maternity dress that cost a whopping $90,000 is being worn by some rich housewife in New Jersey.

Meghan likes to spend money on things. She wanted a mansion with sixteen bathrooms. Why? I’m sure Harry wasn’t happy with that purchase price, and they could have lived as lovers for life in a medium sized home near LA. A $5,000,000 home would have been better than a $14,000,000 home. The upkeep alone would cost one million a year at their Montecito mansion. At least.

Then there is her need for private jets. And Meghan is wild about security. It makes her look important to have bodyguards around her, except they don't need them in America. Nobody is chasing them down for their photographs anymore, so Meghan even spends cash on private photographers. Add in her three PR teams, which she kept when she was a royal living in Britain, too. Did Meghan not trust the Brits to make her look good? Because they certainly did!

Harry has a cash flow problem on his hands.

He is frugal, and that’s why we’ll spot him wearing wrinkled clothing such as that ubiquitous grey suit along with his shoes with a hole in the bottom. Meghan is in new outfits all the time as she doesn't recycle them, which all of us do. Wearing the same clothes over and over is something even the royals do.

Meghan missed the memo on that one, too. I don’t know what Harry is going to do when they run out of money, because Prince Charles is fuming at the couple. So I wouldn't be thinking he’d help them out in their wealthy lifestyle now. Who’s left? The Queen? Oprah? George Clooney? Gayle King?

Harry is either in so much love with Meghan that he’s blind to her spending, or he is trembling over upsetting his bride over their finances. Either way Harry is not making his wife live a more frugal life. As their relevancy wanes, it would make sense to move and reduce their spending on attorneys and public relations teams. The couple needs to live within their means, as we all do. And I don’t think Meghan understands by not being a good royal and staying she lost a great job and all the perks.

I wonder how long they have left to live in this ostentatious manner.'

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
😒😒😒😒😒 you couldnt make it up, could you? 200 dogs???
I know

And I can not stress strongly enough how much of a dotty dog lover I am.

It’s now official. Stray dogs over children - who’d have ever imagined the MOD would assist this ridiculous canine evacuation.

Minge will be up for adopting a couple of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think when we lose our charity and empathy, we lose our humanity. I love my dogs, but like @freda19 would probably prioritise people. However, I could only admire someone who moves heaven and earth, and calls in every favour he has, to re-unite soldiers with the dogs they had to leave behind, and rescue as many others as possible.

Meh.

The world is often a tit place, and we need passionate people to put themselves out there. Not just spewing woke word salad, but physically DOING stuff that helps others. I can't berate this guy for being a "do-er" rather than a "talker."

Some rescue children from war zones, some rescue the dogs. Yet more people foster both, or volunteer their time as PTSD counsellors, others run donkey sanctuaries, or restore old buildings or run the local scout group, or mow their elderly neighbour's lawn. People who don't just talk, but act.

Volunteers. Whether it is their life's mission, or just helping where they can, when they can, in their spare time.

We need 'em all.

I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of woke word salad spouters telling us all what to do, when what they should be doing is lauding the volunteers, "shining a light" on their causes. ( like the RF do)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not sure what you're asking?
Nor am I darling! 🤗 But thank you for your reply. You never sleep and are a fit person to be Keeper of The Tattle Files Wiki where evidence is gathered by you and others and saved before it "disappears". You will be mentioned in Despatches.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think the issue was that although there was enough room for people and animals it was the time the military had to spend getting all the paperwork and accompanying all those animals etc into the airport compound that was the problem. This personnel could have been otherwise assessing and checking paperwork of afghan citizens and people from UK and got more people out so sadly more people were left behind that could have been saved.
Also the Air Traffic control staff who had to put the time & effort in to get the crate off the ground & through international air space. The ground crews managing the landings etc.

Me, I like cats, dogs, horses & other creatures, but not at the expense of fulfilling some drama llama’s folly & human beings of any nationality left in no-longer safe houses or on the run in their own country from the Taliban & even worse, ISIS.

Pen Wotsit cast from the same self indulgent, self serving, entitled mould as HazzNotMuch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Nor am I darling! 🤗 But thank you for your reply. You never sleep and are a fit person to be Keeper of The Tattle Files Wiki where evidence is gathered by you and others and saved before it "disappears". You will be mentioned in Despatches.
If you want anything adding to it, just ask and tag me in the post 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies for the following off-topic post. Lots of terrible things happening in the world so it may be time for a bit of silliness.

Two pretzels were walking down the street.
One was assaulted.

What is it called when a hen looks at lettuce?
A chicken Caesar salad.

Scotch Mist's post (shared from Quora) is an excellent illustration of the difference between Ye Olde Money (Number Six) and New Money (His First Wife).

I hope my fellow Tattlers are well and to those who are struggling, you are in my thoughts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.