Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the
I know a bit about that kinda stuff - it doesn't look like a lace system yet, but he'll probably go for that when he gets more bald.

Guys can get stuff to attempt to camouflage the baldy bit so he's either used the coloured spray, the fibres or the compacted stuff.

The aerosol things come in different shades but unless the guy is very lucky, they are never an exact match and they end up with a kind of two-tone head. Likewise dying the remainder of their own hair to match the product is also tricky.

The fibres are literally sprinkled on and combed through [with a special comb that looks like those used to search for head lice] to give the appearance of thickness at the root - and again, getting the exact colour is tricky, and of course the fibre sprinkles can't hide a bald patch which is where the spray is used or there's another thing that comes in a pot and it looks like Blusher and that is applied to the bald bit on the scalp - and again, getting the right colour is tricky.

Then once the bald patch gets bigger and the hair around it gets thinner, the guy usually goes for a lace or a membrane system.

They're not like the toupees or wigs of old, they are more realistic.

The lace once is literally a lace 'skullcap' upon which real hair is woven and the membrane system is a skin-coloured very thin membrane upon which real hair is somehow attached. That one looks like real scalp and is barely detectable.

Because real hair is used for these, the wearer has a piece of their own hair taken by the manufacturers and they dye the hair systems to match.
They are widely used in TV and Film so, obviously, Meghan will know all about them.

They have to be replaced and cleaned often and run very expensive which is why its mainly Hollywood actors and wealthy TV stars who have them because they can afford to have them done so frequently.

Looks like Harry has started the first stage of colouring in the gaps and a system will be next.

’They have to be replaced and cleaned often and run very expensive’... ah, hence the term ‘rug’ 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quote: however it really upsets me that the American military dogs have all been abandoned like their Apache Helicopters etc since the US authorities refuse to let them fly back.

It is my understanding that the US Military dogs were evacuated, to the complaints of many. They are valuable, highly trained dogs who have saved many lives.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/military-dogs-evacuated-kabul-hundreds-24771415

Clearly this is a hot topic, it is so hard to comprehend the tragic disaster of what is happening in Afghanistan. As for the weapons left behind, I hope their destruction will occur when the evacuations are complete.

And what of the women and children left behind? Their future is darkness, pain, ignorance and despair. "Trees and Mountains, streams and plains, how can this be? Rend yourselves, hide yourselves, spill yourselves over, weep..." From Bridge of Ashes by Roger Zelazny.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How long have we been tattling and calling these two to account? Clever Tattlers digging up stuff, analysing photos, checking Twitter to make sure facts are posted here and not just rumours? Much researching. We saw what these two shysters were up to a long time ago, but it seems a whole lot of people in the media have been very slow to catch on and only follow the herd when it's safe to do so. It's all very well writing about weeping sores now they're on their uppers but this would have meant more if said a while ago. The lack of press criticism or even curiousity has allowed H&M to have a field day in the absence of any Palace fightback. Sometimes it seemed that only Tattle and the likes of WordPress and YW etc had any sanity. But better late than never and the tide is turning.

Whatever else about Piers, he stuck his head over the parapet. Interesting that the swivelling weathervane Beresford is still trying to stay relevant and be all things to all men and failing. For all her money this is how Porker has ended up. She will be remembered as an appeaser who betrayed the sisterhood and sucked up to Weinstein, and there are lots of other sanctimonious frauds out there. You've got to stand up for stuff.

The RF won't be rid of H&M unless they rid themselves of them Pest Control Style, because the RF is all that Minge and NoBalls have got - no friends, family, money, work or employment. Their only passtime is baiting Hazzno's family.

Look at the length of her arm, omg.
What's that GREEN MIST by his face? Ectoplasm? A spirit?
It’s Diana in spirit form showing her displeasure! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello
It’s Diana in spirit form showing her displeasure! 😜
OMG is it on this Thread? Do we need to call in a medium? Don't we have some white witches on here who can identify it and smoke it out with burning herbs? I need to lie down. Gulp. It's ectoplasm, I know it is. Yeltsin will know.
ETA That bloody Minge, if she's infested this thread I'll kill her.:eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am a dog lover and not getting into the rights and wrongs of the Nowzad flight, however it really upsets me that the American military dogs have all been abandoned like their Apache Helicopters etc since the US authorities refuse to let them fly back. Those dogs are highly trained and work with their soldier and God only knows what will happen to them. I believe people in the US are trying to get them back but it seems unlikely. Yes I know those abandoned translators etc are more important than animals but it is just another horror story from the withdrawal which really depresses me.
I'm going to have to second this. I have a German shepherd who won't go out in the rain to pee because when I took him home the day after my sister died I spoiled him rotten. He is highly intelligent, obedient and loyal, and he can be trained to do anything. They train these dogs that get to the point that they won't go out in the rain to jump out of airplanes and run toward explosions so they can save lives and be with our soldiers every step of the way in these godforsaken hellholes. Then they abandon them like so much worn out military equipment to religious nuts who consider them "unclean" and will kill them.

I put humans above animals and the people should be prioritized to get out first in an emergency. But if you won't get these dogs out when you can, you shouldn't be taking them over there in the first place, least of all into a country where they are hated. They don't just abandon the dogs in emergencies like this-- our military abandons them wherever we go, as if wasting money on the military budget is an issue for these clown whores at the top.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than anyone who hurts anyone or anything that can't defend themselves. I'm going to go out in the garage and break something now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I am a dog lover and not getting into the rights and wrongs of the Nowzad flight, however it really upsets me that the American military dogs have all been abandoned like their Apache Helicopters etc since the US authorities refuse to let them fly back. Those dogs are highly trained and work with their soldier and God only knows what will happen to them. I believe people in the US are trying to get them back but it seems unlikely. Yes I know those abandoned translators etc are more important than animals but it is just another horror story from the withdrawal which really depresses me.
But the US military did take their dogs out. There was a hue and cry from the Twitterati about it the week before last, without any consideration to how a) the thousands of dollars it takes to select and train these incredible animals and b) how no service man/woman would leave their canine companion behind. The furore it would cause in the ranks would be terrifying. There’d be mutiny!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Quote: however it really upsets me that the American military dogs have all been abandoned like their Apache Helicopters etc since the US authorities refuse to let them fly back.

It is my understanding that the US Military dogs were evacuated, to the complaints of many. They are valuable, highly trained dogs who have saved many lives.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/military-dogs-evacuated-kabul-hundreds-24771415

Clearly this is a hot topic, it is so hard to comprehend the tragic disaster of what is happening in Afghanistan. As for the weapons left behind, I hope their destruction will occur when the evacuations are complete.

And what of the women and children left behind? Their future is darkness, pain, ignorance and despair. "Trees and Mountains, streams and plains, how can this be? Rend yourselves, hide yourselves, spill yourselves over, weep..." From Bridge of Ashes by Roger Zelazny.
Good that the actual Service dogs left alongside their handlers back on August 16th. They saved lives and will continue to do so wherever they are posted. They are serving soldier-canines alongside their soldier handlers and it was fitting they be calmly sent home among the first evacuees.(y)
Walked on board and took a seat, no crates, no fuss.

The image of the two pointy dog ears on the plane made me laugh.:m

And speaking of which ... to lighten the mood and spread the word .....

Plus an image of my biggest ginger fan (aside from Hazza), captured by the hugely talented @Chita

I'm going to have to second this. I have a German shepherd who won't go out in the rain to pee because when I took him home the day after my sister died I spoiled him rotten. He is highly intelligent, obedient and loyal, and he can be trained to do anything. They train these dogs that get to the point that they won't go out in the rain to jump out of airplanes and run toward explosions so they can save lives and be with our soldiers every step of the way in these godforsaken hellholes. Then they abandon them like so much worn out military equipment to religious nuts who consider them "unclean" and will kill them.

I put humans above animals and the people should be prioritized to get out first in an emergency. But if you won't get these dogs out when you can, you shouldn't be taking them over there in the first place, least of all into a country where they are hated. They don't just abandon the dogs in emergencies like this-- our military abandons them wherever we go, as if wasting money on the military budget is an issue for these clown whores at the top.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than anyone who hurts anyone or anything that can't defend themselves. I'm going to go out in the garage and break something now.
They are all home.(y) Two weeks ago. No fuss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
But the US military did take their dogs out. There was a hue and cry from the Twitterati about it the week before last, without any consideration to how a) the thousands of dollars it takes to select and train these incredible animals and b) how no service man/woman would leave their canine companion behind. The furore it would cause in the ranks would be terrifying. There’d be mutiny!

A few dogs got seats on a plane and everything was right again? I'm glad twitter can be pacified like that.

Reactions: 14
Ok, for all you Tarot people. Blackmail, yorks, backers, how did they really meet. All with a lovely Irish voice (i think)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Our Finn hated the rain - abandoned sheepdog

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure if it’s true , but apparently a video up on YouTube saying Catherine is pregnant 🤔
apologies if already posted here

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good that the actual Service dogs left alongside their handlers back on August 16th. They saved lives and will continue to do so wherever they are posted. They are serving soldier-canines alongside their soldier handlers and it was fitting they be calmly sent home among the first evacuees.(y)
Walked on board and took a seat, no crates, no fuss.

The image of the two pointy dog ears on the plane made me laugh.:m

And speaking of which ... to lighten the mood and spread the word .....

Plus an image of my biggest ginger fan (aside from Hazza), captured by the hugely talented @Chita

They are all home.(y) Two weeks ago. No fuss.

love the doggie ears on theplane!!!!

Im glad you like your special Ginger Tom. I tried to give him a kind of Phil Lynott attitude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Breaks your heart, when your beloved pet has to be put to sleep; it's peaceful in the end but no less tragic. Be there at the end, and cradle them as they pass over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am thrilled at the reports that the Cambridge’s are considering moving into Windsor. I am hoping they just put this out to wind up the gruesome twosome and actually have no intention of moving as the schools etc would be a problem. But I see it as the Royals quietly turning the screws.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm on page 41 and be catching up later 🥰.

Harry now has his own hair dye out..also suitable for wigs 😀 x.

Resizer_16302810118510.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.