Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member
Look and learn no6, this is how you do things when you have class --->
--------------------------------------

Prince William has sent a down-to-earth letter to a former Royal Marine, Sean Ivey, who lost his caravan in an arson attack, which he believed to be due to his stance on anti-social behaviour in his neighbourhood. In the letter, William wrote: “For a person to be put in such a position, simply due to having the moral courage to stand up for what is right, is reprehensible; I stand beside you.” He added that he had been “heartened” by how the public had supported Sean and his family, with an appeal receiving over £300,000.
Sean, who previously served in Afghanistan and Iraq, opened up about the letter, and revealed his amazement that the Prince had simply signed the letter ‘William’.
It hasn't even got Prince William or His Royal Highness Prince William Duke of Cambridge, it's just William. He recognises the problem and I'm honoured he's said that.

For a future King, and acknowledging the sadness of losing his beloved Mum, William has hugely benefitted and learnt from having TQ closer in his lfe. He has the perfect sense of what is right and honourable, and appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So Hazno basically has a massive rampant ego (much like Smeggy) and he's a delusional wanker who wants everything on his terms.

They can't stand being out of the news for more than 5 minutes because they fear that they'll be forgotten and they'll be seen as less important than William and Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Opinions on this:

LOL 😆 sounds like a chancer and complete rubbish. If the royal family wanted to find someone suitable for Hazno why on earth would they ask Smegatron to help 😄

This blind sounds more likely
blind.jpg

• Haha

Lady_H

VIP Member
It was beyond rigged. Trump wasn't perfect, but people felt like the US had a chance with him in office. Hardly anyone showed up at Biden's rallies when he bothered to have one. 7 months since Biden's been "in office" and it's all going to hell in a handbasket.
It really is. He’s a disaster. He’s also managed to reverse Trump’s attempt to make the US energy self-sufficient and is now having to go cap in hand back to OPEC. Inflation is rising. The immigration situation on the border is turning into a crisis. And now Afghanistan. Where are the hysterical calls to impeach this total disaster of a President?

• Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
The "royal racist" claim truly exposes how low in the gutter the Montecito Monsters are. It's like doing a nasty egg fart in a crowded elevator and getting off at the next floor.

"Someone - NOT GOING TO SAY WHO - said/did XYZ" is as cheap and childish as it gets. And then continuing to milk it because "racism" is now their only leverage. Not to mention that using racism to blackmail is a truly disgusting slap in the face to people who have suffered racism.

• Heart

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I can’t believe that Scabie can still bring himself to appear on TV with a straight face and spout the drivel he does. Being paid to be their spokesperson has made him into a laughing stock and he will never get another credible job.
BIB - his wonky nostrils say otherwise!

Imo

Association with the Queen is their only selling point. No amount of yacht experience will get you a Netflix deal. Nor will endless word salad. But Narcissists can never get along with people they cannot truly control so the solution for their poor PR team must be to send out mouthpieces everytime the narc drops a bomb on the RF.

The British won't fall for their BS (How dare the press expose hypocrisy?!)... so mouthpieces are ordered to target and bombard the US press about how much the Queen adores her granddaughter in Law.

-You know the one that thought she could modernise the RF with her awesomeness after being in Briton for 2 seconds, what does Charles know? He's only been hair in training for 70 years. ----Yes, yes The one granddaughter who collaborated with a book trashing British RF just months after meeting RF, while on public payroll spending over 1 million on clothes and jewls
-The one that accused the family of rascim but won't name who for max damage.
- That lovely daughter in law who was trashed the queen's institution while its paternal figurehead was dying but was kind enough to send flowers and a press release about doing so during the funeral service etc etc etc

It's an endless list of backstabbing by a thankless newcomer, who was unknown and welcomed anyway.

A newcomer who has had the most fast tracked and privileged welcome the wife of any 6th in line has ever had in 1000 years. Just a few months of royal existence and she's going for the kill. Extreme ego of the woman is dangerous
They can't name who it was, or even give actual details, because it never happened. That's what I believe, and I think that's what they expected everyone else to believe without question.

Maybe the US audience fell for it, but us Brits are a bit more attuned to BS when it's spouted, and boy did they spout it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady_H

VIP Member
Same here in NZ. Half the country voted for Cindy because 'she is nice'
Nothing to do with actual policies or with substance. My youngest daughter is similar age to Cindy's and I'm sure if I met her at a Mums & Bubs group, we would chat fine. Doesn't make her a suitable leader of the country.

On topic, Ms6 had Cindy as one of her chosen few on that magazine...🙄
Yes, Jacinda is yet another example of the crisis of leadership in the West. She is woke personified, another vacuous waste of space trading on youth, semi-attractiveness and “inclusivity” soundbites. She’s the female equivalent of Justin Trudeau whom I’m really hoping will be ousted next month. All these idiots I’m sure have the full support of H and Mrs 6.

• Sick
Reactions: 38

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I do not buy this Meghan being backed by sinister people to infiltrate and destroy the monarchy theory

It is clear to me after reading all the info in these hundred or so threads that she is a narcissistic and extremely ambitious shallow Hollywood type who managed to attain a certain degree of showbiz success but didnt quite reach the pinnacle she aimed for.
So, finding herself not as wealthy as she'd planned and not getting the movie/tv roles she wanted and time running out (ie nearing 40) she fancied herself married to a rich English guy.

She actively put herself out there and asked any contacts she'd made along the way to introduce her to such a guy.
Then when she managed to wangle an itroduction to Harry she thought she'd hit the jackpot and went full on narc love bomber and snared him good and proper.

Turned out she had jumped the gun and he wasnt what she thought.

Instead of a man who could give her unlimited money to spend/waste freely and fairytale castles to live in and an easy route to the top of the world's hierarchy, she got an angry man of below average intelligence with no real life skills who could not give her all of those things.
But like Wallis Simpson, she is stuck with him (for now)
Has all the ingredients for a good Disney film ..... little known ageing actress trying to make ends meet, leaves her homeland to search for fame and fortune, meets an ex soldier who is a Prince in a foreign land (but she doesn't know he is (?) because she knows nothing of that land's royalty(?), she and her Prince have a fairy tale wedding, all the people of the realm come out to cheer them and wish them well.

However his family are cruel to her, they will not let her have her own way, they will not let her wear the jewels she wanted, they will not let her treat the servants like slaves, they keep her locked up and she is not allowed to go out on her own, she is truly miserable. This is not how it was meant to be and she starts to plot her escape.

One day her and the Prince flee the Palace to return to her homeland but all does not turn out how she expects. Instead of the life of luxury she desired she finds the Prince's money soon runs out, his mean Father will not give him any more and they may have to start working for a living!:eek:

To be continued ..............

Wonder if Disney will give me a few million for the rights to this?:unsure: 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I think this is true. Their egos are staggering - when has the sixth in line ever been given the status and importance Mr & Mrs Six expect? Aldi and Lidl are only great grandchildren of the monarch who are not in the direct line of succession. And that’s the part they seem unable to grasp or accept…they want their children treated exactly the same way as the Cambridge kids, but don't seem to be able to accept that the Cambridges are the direct line. If things go as expected Prince George will be king one day. Archie might become a used car calesman. He and his sister rank around the same as the Tindall kids. It’s laughable that Wallis and Vomit’s supporters claim they could topple the monarchy - they’re just not that important.

They do understand how it works, but the American public don’t. It’s a way of swaying public sympathy in their target audience.

BIB - I think the modern day cult of celebrity has a lot to answer for. People no longer vote for politicians with education, intelligence, or ethics. No one who has any gravitas. It’s all about personality and vague, ill considered promises that do nothing other than get people to vote for them and are then either forgotten or watered down.

You can actually pinpoint the decline to the moment Bill Clinton went on Arsenio Hall and played the sax and then went on MTV and answered the “briefs or boxers” question. It marked the end of serious adults running (especially from the Democrat side) and more about who was more entertaining. I read something a few years ago that I agree with “I don’t need to like my President, I just need him to like me” I don’t care if I would want to have a beer and watch football with the President. I don’t care how charming he is. I want him (or her) to spend their time thinking about how to make the government as unobtrusive as possible and how to keep us safe. That’s it. As we have seen over and over again, every time the government gets involved in something in the private sector, it gets less efficient and more expensive (just look what they did to college costs when they got involved in student loans). My political philosophy is more or less “Leave me the f*ck alone and keep the bad guys away”

• Heart

giraffetower

Wow, I can't believe all the nasty comments about William and Kate from 10 years ago on that article!

That can't be right..... No.6 wife was the only one who suffered abuse online, remember? From the nasty racists in the UK. Apparently, much, much worse than Kate.

I am sure I have heard them telling us that, so it must be true.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I'm still steaming over them getting the charity to brag on their behalf. :mad:Cunts.

Was just recalling all the big names who ran as fast as their Jimmy Choos and Air Max trainers could carry them after the BLM bandwagon scrabbling like Afghan refugees to be SEEN jumping on it and donating.
Throwing $20k+ into the pot .... "LOOK AT ME! I'm so so so into this looking after my brothers and sistas , so keep me in mind for your next movie/project even though I'm whiter than meggy and more ginger than prince Hairless" .
Now? Tumbleweed ... and in-fighting and court cases over who in the 'movement' gets the biggest slice of the money pie.

• Heart
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
BIB - his wonky nostrils say otherwise!

They can't name who it was, or even give actual details, because it never happened. That's what I believe, and I think that's what they expected everyone else to believe without question.

Maybe the US audience fell for it, but us Brits are a bit more attuned to BS when it's spouted, and boy did they spout it!
Here's what I think happened. Someone(probably a York) innocently said something like
" OH MY GOD Hazza, your babies with meg will be gorgeous. Hopefully none of them will have your ginger genes".
So it was more gingerist than racist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
@Scotch Mist - 'voldermeg' is genius.

@freda19 - are your kids really hiding in their rooms? I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it. I'm visualising a Meghan style tantrum with you slamming stuff down on the kitchen counters.
I swear, they know when I'm running out of petrol and my last nerve is pinging ready to snap.
I promise I do not beat them up. They just disappear, it's like magic.:m

Anyway, I wonder what smeggy thinks about her adored leaders actions in recent weeks. :mad:There were more US soldiers slaughtered in that explosion than have been killed there in the past 3(?) years. I wonder if they'll fucking dare pipe up on this now. Yanno with No6 terrorising the enemy over there on his Xbox of an evening and with Biden clearly out of his tree.
The Donald positively looks like Einstein now doesn't he?

I posted this face-swap on the Afghanistan thread, but since smeggy and no6 fought to get that pair elected into office then it is just about on topic.

Hah, she has markled Biden with her support. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha