Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I do not buy this Meghan being backed by sinister people to infiltrate and destroy the monarchy theory

It is clear to me after reading all the info in these hundred or so threads that she is a narcissistic and extremely ambitious shallow Hollywood type who managed to attain a certain degree of showbiz success but didnt quite reach the pinnacle she aimed for.
So, finding herself not as wealthy as she'd planned and not getting the movie/tv roles she wanted and time running out (ie nearing 40) she fancied herself married to a rich English guy.

She actively put herself out there and asked any contacts she'd made along the way to introduce her to such a guy.
Then when she managed to wangle an itroduction to Harry she thought she'd hit the jackpot and went full on narc love bomber and snared him good and proper.

Turned out she had jumped the gun and he wasnt what she thought.

Instead of a man who could give her unlimited money to spend/waste freely and fairytale castles to live in and an easy route to the top of the world's hierarchy, she got an angry man of below average intelligence with no real life skills who could not give her all of those things.
But like Wallis Simpson, she is stuck with him (for now)
I'm in total agreement. I don't believe all that shite about mysterious backers or that idiotic suggestion that Charles was desperate to inject some black blood into the family. Utter garbage.

I'm sure they expected Hazno to marry an aristocratic sloan type from the usual circles they mix in. He was unable to pull that off because everyone could see he's a nasty cunt.

Smeggy is just a gold digger who struck lucky but maybe now she's realised what a petulant useless workshy twat he is and she doesn't feel so lucky. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Evangelina

VIP Member
It is fascinating , how easy media gets away with a bit of deniability , facts and logic be damned.
"..Finding Freedom, the authors claim that several members of the royal family were “understood to have been ‘quietly pleased’” that Meghan did not attend because they “didn’t want a circus” or, as one senior royal source said, “the Duchess creating a spectacle”.

So “the Duchess creating a spectacle”, according to a royal ''source'' was then made possible with the Duchess wreath, making Philip's funeral almost about the wreath, particularly in US media, yet the poor Duchess was of course completely innocent. These ''terrible Royals'' how dare they claim that she has a thing for :''creating a spectacle,'' in the aftermath of the wreath leak, it is something that should be ignored.
Scabies has shit for brains, its a mystery how their type makes it thru life.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member

🤔 However according to a new version of the book Finding Freedom by Meghan Markle's friend Omid Scobie, the reason Harry and Meghan opted not to name the person is it would simply be "too damaging" for them.
Yeh. Too damaging for them. The "them" being harry and meghan because the named person would sue them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So what does everyone think about the story that Smeggy will ride into New York, take it by storm, be a massive tit hit and go into politics 🤔

It's just not happening 😆
Unless she can blackmail someone 😚😗 (always a possibility) 😬
Is this another delusional pipedream insanity 🤪
or is it all in the mind of some poor person employed to write constant PR fluff for Sunshine 🌞 Sucks.

Everyone except the sugars has had enough 🤭😒
They are all talk and no action 🎬

• Haha
  • Heart
I've been sniggering at this for the last day so thought I'd share. Titania is the brainchild of comedian and free speech activist Andrew Doyle. One of the comments: "Remember the Duchess of Sussex is oppressed too, you are both so stunning and brave", there are quite a few Haz'n'Peg mocking replies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
What a sad time. We ornery folk can do nothing at all. I am sad sad sad...and if the Haznots stage an interview or write a book or appear on a talk show right now...I am done for. They best shut up and be invisible for a while...people are losing family and friends over in Afghanistan...no time for certain people in Cali to utter a word.

• Heart
  • Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Now they've slipped to D list 🤭 Hazno has accepted a Golden Richmond Award. 🌭
It's a day out for all the family with the paps 😄
Polish_20210827_211554158.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I am a dog lover and not getting into the rights and wrongs of the Nowzad flight, however it really upsets me that the American military dogs have all been abandoned like their Apache Helicopters etc since the US authorities refuse to let them fly back. Those dogs are highly trained and work with their soldier and God only knows what will happen to them. I believe people in the US are trying to get them back but it seems unlikely. Yes I know those abandoned translators etc are more important than animals but it is just another horror story from the withdrawal which really depresses me.
I'm going to have to second this. I have a German shepherd who won't go out in the rain to pee because when I took him home the day after my sister died I spoiled him rotten. He is highly intelligent, obedient and loyal, and he can be trained to do anything. They train these dogs that get to the point that they won't go out in the rain to jump out of airplanes and run toward explosions so they can save lives and be with our soldiers every step of the way in these godforsaken hellholes. Then they abandon them like so much worn out military equipment to religious nuts who consider them "unclean" and will kill them.

I put humans above animals and the people should be prioritized to get out first in an emergency. But if you won't get these dogs out when you can, you shouldn't be taking them over there in the first place, least of all into a country where they are hated. They don't just abandon the dogs in emergencies like this-- our military abandons them wherever we go, as if wasting money on the military budget is an issue for these clown whores at the top.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than anyone who hurts anyone or anything that can't defend themselves. I'm going to go out in the garage and break something now.

• Heart
  • Sad

giraffetower

Any news from the hardworking and dedicated patron of Mayhew charity on International Dog Day? Particularly as Meyhew have recently issued a statement regarding having to shut down their work in Kabul. :(

Shame she's been rendered speechless. This would indeed have been an opportune time to issue a statement recognising all of the wonderful animal charity volunteers for their amazing hard work, selflessness and dedication.

Instead of ordering everybody else to be compassionate and them doing zilch. Nada. Nothing. (Unless being flown on a private jet to play polo in front of multi-millionaires counts?)

It always seemed an odd choice to me for a dog charity having a patron who left one dog in Canada ( "because he was too old to fly" ....except he was only 4 or 5 ?) and her other dog mysteriously broke his front legs in an "accident" ...with no explanation given as to how or why.

• Angry
  • Sad

spangly

VIP Member
Sending you a great big *squish* @50sGirl ❤ 🤗

Its always about a photo opportunity and the chance to signal their virtue.
Do you think the world is starting to wise up to virtual signallers? I feel like we are all expecting more now....more action, less word salad!

• Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
And re the alleged investigations into racism.... (Which I personally dont believe for a moment,) even if they were remotely true .why on earth would H& M expect to know the results of this?

H& M live miles away in a foreign country. so wont be part of the circle of family gossip, and we all know The RF dont use the media to air their dirty laundry, so why would anything be said publically?

And in this world of wokeness, and perceived offence, when none was intended. H& M didnt name anyone, so how can anyone give them a personal apology, when they may not have realised that they said something that offended? H could have misunderstood or misconstrued a perfectly innocent remark or joke!

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I prefer the use of a shovel... because after you belt them with it you can bury the fuckers with the same tool..
Or like in that Roald Dahl short story, you can whack them round the head with a frozen leg of lamb and then cook and eat the murder weapon!

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I’m sorry but please, if you could be bothered to check the facts , this ‘Farthing Guy ‘ has reunited a great many dogs with the soldiers they served with in Afghan , including one who died and his dog went to his parents .
Animals travel on a plane in the hold not in the passenger section of the plane . This plane was chartered privately and did not for one minute take up any places for humans / prevent them from being evacuated.
There is currently a smear campaign being run by MP Ben Wallace and his minions etc to detract from the fact that his department totally f up the whole evacuation of people from Afghanistan .
Domonic Rabb also has a great deal to answer for!
If anyone is interested, there is a very eloquent explanation of what really happened by Peter Egan on Twitter .
And this is the man , again if anyone is interested
Hang on, not all the animals, in fact I bet very few, were soldiers pets. They were mostly street rescues. I'm sick of that excuse being trotted out.
I love dogs and all animals, even ginger cats(;)), but I would never ever prioritise them over decent humans, which is what the military were browbeaten into doing by motormouth Farthing. Wasting precious time looking after and then loading nearly 200 animals while despairing humans watched the circus in disbelief and horror. Utterly ridiculous and I don't care what spin animal luvvies put on the story or how they excuse it all. The facts are that precious hours and man power were spent/wasted on that operation.
It isn't a smear campaign to report what happened from their point of view and record Farthing being a bossy entitled cunt. Enduring death threats from donkey hugging weirdos during such a stressful operation must have been scary shit.
Not one of those animals was worth more than a human being. You talk of the soldiers pets ... well the interpreters etc were keeping the same soldiers safe, helping them in their duties, and yet many were left behind to their fate at the hands of the taliban.
But the lil doggies are safe so who gives a shit about 150+ humans about to be massacred. God give me strength.:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad

Doodlebug005

VIP Member

Here we go 🤪
Well now, still angels according to Scobie... The courtiers trying to discredit them. However, No mention of the lies told to Oprah's face.. Archbishop etc
That Mrs6 checked on the authors after the release of FF instead of suing the sh!t out of them confirms what we already knew...

• Haha
  • Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @Cassandra333 and congratulations on the title @50sGirl.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in a bar with friends (not weird) and then there was a newsflash on the tv. Everything went completely black on the tv for a few seconds before an announcement was made, indicating it was a really serious announcement, not something happy like the birth of a baby.
The room went completely silent as the presenter spoke. They were not on screen; it was all photos.
They were saying Prince Andrew had died. Didn’t say how. Then I went home and all the Evening Standard sellers (remember when it was sold in London, not given away) were doing a roaring trade.

Now I don’t approve of anyone who abuses their position and he is innocent until proven guilty, and I don’t want this to happen as whether you like him or not, he is a son, a sort of ex husband, a father and a grandfather and his loss would devastate them all, especially HM The Queen.
But it all felt so real.

• Wow
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This is why I believe that Brenda called in the legal bods. The rumour(or fact) has temporarilly silenced them while they decide how to handle this potential threat to their fairy stories.
I think the person who said the rumour has no truth in it and that the family are not worried about the book is talking bollix. Of course they are worried. Not so much for what he can reveal (because he knows fuck all) but more for the fact that some people will believe any old shite he spews forth, so anything he pretends to "Know" will be taken as true. I think they are rightly concerned, but only moderately so, and have the legal bods on alert anyway, so it might rein him in somewhat.
I tell you what ... I bet that by now the ghost writer guy is regretting his decision to work with Flakey Mc Flakey. Cuckoo🥴
I bet he's regretting it too. If you think about it, it's actually very difficult to write an accurate memoir of your life (unless you are one of those rare people who keeps a diary everyday).

I would struggle to remember loads of stuff and can't even remember what happened a few weeks ago sometimes 😀 That's why I don't really like autobiographical works because memory can play tricks on all of us and they are always subjective.

It will be interesting to see if the 'alleged racism' is covered in the book. If Hazno really wants to play with fire he'll sling the accusation at William based on the fact that William warned him not to marry Smeg.

I wonder what he'll say about the pregnancies 🤔 no doubt that will be glossed over. My guess is no lovely pictures of the family with the kids will be included.

I doubt that the Sentebale charity will ever see the 1.5 million pledged from his book sales because it's going to be a huge flop. The newspapers will pick up on anything remotely juicy and print extracts so nobody will have to buy it 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

DarnIt

VIP Member
😒😒😒😒😒 you couldnt make it up, could you? 200 dogs???
I don’t care that the rescue plane may have been privately funded this, that & the other, & there was no space anyway whatever for human beings this, that & the other on this proto Noah’s Ark - the snips of justification that I have heard in the past few days.

For me the bottom line is that precious air space was used to ferry abandoned domestic pets half way across the world, that airport air & land crew/staff in the most horrifying operational conditions in Afghanistan, the UK & the fly zones between have spent their precious time, energy & honour to get a plane full of stray animals here rather than get out UK, European & Afghan citizens who helped the legitimate endeavours of the past 20 years.

Those people have been abandoned to face who knows what horrors - I feel such shame & such fucking impotent furious rage at the inhumanity & incompetence of the political & military leadership.

Back on topic - what Frida says still stands.

The strange thing is it was PWB that dressed up as a Nazi,had to apologise for racist slurs while in the army and I have heard that he said to Stephen W Amos a British comedian you don’t sound like a black man!
Yet PWB looks like an idiot & then opens his gob to confirm this.

The US are still sending planes in - currently 4 at Kabul airport - there are other US military planes near the area but unsure if they are heading in too - following flight tracker at mo - our guys are now near Oman.

I wonder if the Cali2 will start another onslaught Tues once the FF brochure is released - and also if they will do another puff piece to camera or a Arsewell announcement for 9/11 - I still believe this to be the calm before the shit storm that is coming - so we need to brace ourselves as H obvs deems himself an American now he has deserted the UK so will jump on any bandwagon to win US supporters 😬
I doubt PWB enjoys the respect of the American Veterans movement after the disrespectful Remembrance charade in the US cemetery, how he dodged the Marines benefit in Deal, played silly buggers whilst on active service & quibbled publicly with senior officers...oh, plus abandoning Invictus Games. Yeh, US Vets just wild about Hazzard.

PWB is not, nor has he ever been, a soldiers’s soldier.

Last edited:
  • Heart