Harry and Meghan #134 Wallis and Vomit, supposedly speechless but still have to comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are suing him because:

1) He's writing what they told him to write
2) He's not worth anything. Suing him would get them pennies. That's why they prefer to sue media companies. It's what she wanted with that ridiculous 'school walk' pap set-up, but no one bought the photos, no one published them, so she couldn't sue.
Oops, meant to say aren't suing, not are.

That's what happens when I type before my morning cuppa!

Reading the Mail's article on the leaked bits on the epilogue, I scribed some thoughts so I wouldn't be audibly screaming and scaring anyone. Quite glad the Mail did this, means I have even less enthusiasm to find me a copy of Finding Falsehoods (which was already in negative figures so that's impressive)
Claims from new biography chapter

Also BIOGRAPHY chapter?

Bolded parts are my reactions, normal text is taken from the article

---

The epilogue reveals that a source told authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand that the Sussexes had considered naming the family member – but had ultimately decided not to. It also claimed that 'sources close to the Sussexes' had said that the Royal Family's reaction to the allegations made by the couple 'was not positive'. The source told the authors that there had to be 'some acknowledgment' about what the Sussexes went through for there to be 'progress'. In the updated edition, the authors write that the 'unaddressed' allegations 'have continued to threaten the Royal Family's image around the world' and 'could no doubt bring down the monarchy'. Sources told the authors that the Duke of Cambridge was said to be 'furious' after the interview because 'private family matters were being discussed in the public domain'.

If PWB is ‘never going to say who said something racist’ then why bring it up in the first place? They could not agree on who, what, when, why, so would they be able to agree on which member of the family may or may not have said something that possibly could have be construed negatively if your identity in this world is that of a victim?

“Recollections may vary” came DIRECTLY from HMTQ. There is no higher authority in the Royal Family. Quite right too, that the ‘unaddressed’ allegations are just that – PWB and Peg both hinted and suggested but never stated, never explained, never gave any evidence. Their raving rant of I AM VICTIM won’t bring down the monarchy – it has grown in strength, with more people who were ambivalent realising what ardent monarchists they are. That sentiment spreads across the Commonwealth, not just in the UK. [I have a close friend living in Asia and he and everyone he knows are disgusted with the Monteshito twerps and fully support HMTQ and the RF.]

Prince William is furious? Ha, pretty sure he has more than an army of equally furious people behind him. Aside from anything else, PWB and Peg need to learn the virtue of not airing your dirty laundry in public. It’s not the way to become popular, high-flying figures in the public eye. It makes you the laughing stock.

Authors Scobie and Durand wrote that Meghan had hoped to return with Harry but added: 'In truth, several members of the Royal Family are understood to have been 'quietly pleased' that Meghan stayed in California because they 'didn't want a circus' or, commented a senior royal source, 'the duchess creating a spectacle'.' They also claimed that the funeral was 'surreal' for Harry. They cited a source suggesting that saying goodbye to his grandfather was made even more difficult by being with family he hadn't seen in over a year 'while the world watched'.

We were given different reasons that Peg wouldn’t return for the funeral.
1 - She wanted PWB to decide if he needed her support
2 – She told friends she didn’t want to be the centre of attention
3 – Her pregnancy was too advanced, orders by doctors to stay
To now suggest the Royal Family didn’t want her creating a spectacle? One has to be a very special type of narcissist to attend a funeral and manage to steal the spotlight. The average person is too busy mourning, remembering and finding solace.

Are not funerals for dearly loved ones generally surreal? As one’s mind processes the idea that someone is truly gone and you’ll never be able to have that conversation or a hug etc.

Is it the Royal Family’s fault PWB had not seen them in a year – or indeed, his grandfather? He could have returned before Philip’s death (see, all the newspaper hints he would). But he was too busy having a hissy fit, spitting the dummy and generally acting like an overly spoilt, overtired toddler. Having the world watching is usual for an important royal event, how many events has he done with cameras? They were fairly respectful of the family during the service, and hey, during this covid time, many funerals have been streamed for those who want to be there but are not allowed for density requirements.

Philip’s funeral is NOT about PWB. It is about Prince Philip. It is about Her Majesty. It is about their children. And then the grandchildren and great-grandchildren and friends. Yes, it would be surreal and potentially devastating, but PWB is not the only one there, nor is he meant to be the centre of attention. It’s not about him.

The leaked epilogue claimed that Harry and Prince Charles, were only on 'light speaking terms' in the lead up to the funeral but that the pair chatted after the service at a small gathering at Windsor Castle. The book alleged that though there were many unresolved issues, the funeral had allowed for 'steps forward' in the 'healing process' for the pair. It also detailed how Harry and William had 'at least two further conversations' after the funeral beyond the chat they were seen having as they left St George's Chapel in Windsor. It added that Harry was also able to spend time with the Queen with a source saying: 'Her life of duty and service is one of the many ways in which she has inspired him to also serve.'

Ah yes, ‘light speaking terms’. “Pa, I need money.” “Then get a job.”
There ‘were’ many unresolved issues? Should that not be there ARE? It’s not healing for the pair, Charles needs it after everything that fuckwit and wife have put him through. How do these sources who are definitely not PWB and Peg know that PWB had two extra conversations with William and one with Charles? Spend time with the Queen, something in the nature of “sorry grandpa has died, Gangan.” She is so inspirational and wonderful for PWB that he couldn’t stick around for her birthday. Naturally.

The authors wrote: 'What has continued to be troubling for the couple, more than a year after their decision, is knowing that courtiers inside the institution are still appearing to actively undermine Harry and Meghan by deliberately leaking information to discredit them.'

What are these stories the naughty courtiers have been leaking to discredit them? You cannot throw such accusations in the air unless you have proof which you name. More importantly though, there are more leaks coming from the Monteshito camp than in a roof that’s half missing. The couple are doing just fine to discredit themselves without any help from anyone associated with the Palace. If courtiers are leaking stories, do they think it would be entirely without sanction from senior members of the Family?

The book claimed that Palace aides were actually instructed to brief the Press that the couple did not want a title for Archie. It said that in reality, the couple did want the option, 'given that it would provide their son with a level of security that only comes with a title'.

How many times must it be said that no great-grandchild of a monarch is titled Prince/ss? How does a title ensure a level of security? Princess Alexandra is not entitled security, although she is a princess of the blood. Archie is not a direct heir and will never be needed as a fulltime working royal, therefore he would never, even as a titled princeling, have security unless serving on behalf on the monarch.

Despite the fallout from Megxit and the couple's explosive Oprah interview, the book claims that the Sussexes have no regrets. A friend of Meghan told the authors that she found her interview with Oprah 'cathartic'. The friend added that all the things she had kept to herself or been 'too afraid to say' she felt 'safe to finally share. It was liberating'.

Of course they wouldn’t have any regrets. If they did, they would not have carried merrily on their way down the black hole they’re skipping down. ‘Safe to share’, perhaps, as you are no longer in and around the country and people you are deriding? It does always feel safe to say bitchy things about someone when you’re far away from them. Liberating in your plot for world domination?

The book also claimed that Harry and Meghan had a low-key second wedding anniversary in May 2020 when lockdown restrictions were imposed in California, and celebrated with a Mexican takeaway. The Sussexes spent the day at their nine-bedroom, 16-bathroom mansion – which they took out a mortgage to buy –'remembering their 2018 nuptials with people who had been involved in the ceremony' and 'exchanged cotton-based gifts, as is traditional for second wedding anniversaries'.

Because of course PWB and Peg HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOOK. This level of detail is imagined. That’s why the lawsuits by the couple towards the authors are incoming and the book will never see daylight………..

The authors also offered a new take on Harry's financial situation in the run-up to their departure from the UK, saying if the couple had not had Harry's inheritance from his mother, they 'wouldn't have survived'.

The large sum Charles gave them as a final gift would not be able to sustain anyone on the planet at all, this is true. Why, anyone being given millions of pounds/dollars will instantly need to work five jobs just to keep the roof over their head and food on the table. Wot a bastard Pa is.

Harry commissioned a wreath but it was left in its box at a branch of the Royal British Legion in Kent, which, according to a source, left Harry feeling 'saddened and disappointed. The source told the authors: 'Ten years of service and a lifetime commitment to the military community and this is how it's been acknowledged by his family.'

Only working members of the Royal Family are allowed to have wreaths put out in their name. This is common knowledge. PWB would have known in advance that by stepping back from duties things like a Cenotaph wreath would no longer be for him.

I only scanned the article - I may read it in full later - but the complaints that Her Maj did nothing about the accusations they raised in the 'interview' with Orca while having the bullying allegations investigated is pathetic.

The bullying has been reported to the correct authorities to have it investigated, ie the palace's HR department. Accusations of racism were only made in a TV show, and with no specifics (because Mrs 6 hasn't decided yet who/what/where/when) how do you investigate something so vague against an unnamed guilty party?

• Sick
Reactions: 41
And re the alleged investigations into racism.... (Which I personally dont believe for a moment,) even if they were remotely true .why on earth would H& M expect to know the results of this?

H& M live miles away in a foreign country. so wont be part of the circle of family gossip, and we all know The RF dont use the media to air their dirty laundry, so why would anything be said publically?

And in this world of wokeness, and perceived offence, when none was intended. H& M didnt name anyone, so how can anyone give them a personal apology, when they may not have realised that they said something that offended? H could have misunderstood or misconstrued a perfectly innocent remark or joke!

Reactions: 37
I would take those sizes with a boulder-size grain of salt. It’s not just the sizes in that article that seem wrong; it also included these little nuggets:

Spouse
William Stewart (twice; divorced 2011 and 2013)

Religion
She has experimented with Scientology in the past.

Who the hell is William Stewart?!
I know. It's a car crash article isn't it? Cut and paste from previous templates and forget to delete. Mind you it's probably as accurate as finding freedom is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Excellent post written by Michael Conner from Quora:

'Harry is a traitor and Meghan is a spy.

Harry was born lazy with an innate sense of privilege and has serious anger issues, he was always going to cut and run. Meghan is an amoral mendacious opportunist who together with Soho House and Hollywood planned to make multi millions by infiltrating the royal family. Fortunately this agenda, first spotted by Prince William, is now known by The Palace organisation and the royal family have sadly accepted the painful reality of the situation. It is now clear that Meghan’s inexplicably destructive attitude at The Palace was quite deliberate; she had to engineer bad relationships with them to justify the latter day Flight Into Egypt, baby and all.
Therefore each and every contact between Harry and Meghan with any member of the royal family, no matter how junior, or any member of The Palace staff, no matter how distant that staff member may be from the centre, must be treated as an attempt to gather information.

Such Information will either be used in a television series or spread across social media to discredit the royal family, particularly The Queen, who Meghan hates to the point of insanity for standing up to her vicious lawlessness. Next in line for Meghan’s visceral hatred are the heirs: Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George.

Anyone doubting what I say has never read a newspaper, let alone a book, in their entire life. The royal family know exactly where they stand with the Markles…they are the enemy.'
main-qimg-1aaa5c2721b1834761069567c7a2e8a5.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Harry&Meghan#135 blackmail, lies&veiled threats galore Please shut them up We can't take anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Excellent post written by Michael Conner from Quora:

'Harry is a traitor and Meghan is a spy.

Harry was born lazy with an innate sense of privilege and has serious anger issues, he was always going to cut and run. Meghan is an amoral mendacious opportunist who together with Soho House and Hollywood planned to make multi millions by infiltrating the royal family. Fortunately this agenda, first spotted by Prince William, is now known by The Palace organisation and the royal family have sadly accepted the painful reality of the situation. It is now clear that Meghan’s inexplicably destructive attitude at The Palace was quite deliberate; she had to engineer bad relationships with them to justify the latter day Flight Into Egypt, baby and all.
Therefore each and every contact between Harry and Meghan with any member of the royal family, no matter how junior, or any member of The Palace staff, no matter how distant that staff member may be from the centre, must be treated as an attempt to gather information.

Such Information will either be used in a television series or spread across social media to discredit the royal family, particularly The Queen, who Meghan hates to the point of insanity for standing up to her vicious lawlessness. Next in line for Meghan’s visceral hatred are the heirs: Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George.

Anyone doubting what I say has never read a newspaper, let alone a book, in their entire life. The royal family know exactly where they stand with the Markles…they are the enemy.'
Excellently put and alarmingly accurate.
I see it more and more in their (Haz and Megs) eyes when new photos are posted in the papers. They look so arrogant. Dreadful pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I m listening to GB news at work (I didn't say that!) and they are taking about the gruesome twosome and the book FF. Not once have they mentioned the authors name - they are saying a source close to. Wonder why Scabies name is not being mentioned. They seem very anti the Harkles thank goodness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oops, meant to say aren't suing, not are.

That's what happens when I type before my morning cuppa!

I only scanned the article - I may read it in full later - but the complaints that Her Maj did nothing about the accusations they raised in the 'interview' with Orca while having the bullying allegations investigated is pathetic.

The bullying has been reported to the correct authorities to have it investigated, ie the palace's HR department. Accusations of racism were only made in a TV show, and with no specifics (because Mrs 6 hasn't decided yet who/what/where/when) how do you investigate something so vague against an unnamed guilty party?
Maybe they expect the queen to do the actual investigating? Picture her as a cluedo character but add a pipe and a trench coat and an ultimate "tell me the truth or its off with your head".
Not sure what else they expect apart from maybe allowing those who are trained to do the job they need to do and investigate fully. Without the queen involved in any way so it will remain impartial. I think this may go back to megs impression of the royal family. That they can do anything they want because they are princes and princesses and queens. Like a Disney story. She/they still don't get it do they?
The queen isnt the ultimate authority, she is, in fact, the ultimate representative of the people. Not a dictator.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe they expect the queen to do the actual investigating? Picture her as a cluedo character but add a pipe and a trench coat and an ultimate "tell me the truth or its off with your head".
Not sure what else they expect apart from maybe allowing those who are trained to do the job they need to do and investigate fully. Without the queen involved in any way so it will remain impartial. I think this may go back to megs impression of the royal family. That they can do anything they want because they are princes and princesses and queens. Like a Disney story. She/they still don't get it do they?
The queen isnt the ultimate authority, she is, in fact, the ultimate representative of the people. Not a dictator.
Her Maj as Miss Marple, sat in a corner knitting innocently while hearing everything?

From the Washington Times article linked to earlier, I very much liked the last line:

"her shortcomings are owing to her choices and motivations rather than to her skin color and, therefore, the implication that anyone who criticizes her is racist is absurd."

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Her Maj as Miss Marple, sat in a corner knitting innocently while hearing everything?
This made me smile :) There are a couple of fiction novels about the Queen being a detective. I've never read them but the reviews say they're very affectionate and funny. I think they're more of a 'cozy mystery' than a hard bitten detective novel. :LOL:
They're by SJ Bennett and called 'The Windsor Knot' and 'All the Queens Men'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I m listening to GB news at work (I didn't say that!) and they are taking about the gruesome twosome and the book FF. Not once have they mentioned the authors name - they are saying a source close to. Wonder why Scabies name is not being mentioned. They seem very anti the Harkles thank goodness.
Ive seen several presenters on this new channel commenting about Harry and Meghan and all of them seem anti Harkle.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This made me smile :) There are a couple of fiction novels about the Queen being a detective. I've never read them but the reviews say they're very affectionate and funny. I think they're more of a 'cozy mystery' than a hard bitten detective novel. :LOL:
They're by SJ Bennett and called 'The Windsor Knot' and 'All the Queens Men'.
I've just grabbed a sample onto my ancient Kindle, thank you :giggle:

Reactions: 20
Am I missing something? If a family member said something offensive, I would confront them. I wouldn't expect my grandmother to sort it out or do an Oprah interview about it. Likewise, if it was part of a wider problem, I would still deal with it myself. Then again, I'm not the sort of person to use an Oprah interview to complain that I had fallen out with my sister-in-law over bridesmaids dresses. Ghastly people!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Extract from The NewZealand Herald ......

Next year, Harry is set to release his biography having picked up a rumoured NZ$28million advance for the work. Given the money involved, chances are that publisher Penguin Random House expects him to turn in an eye-popping tell-all that will fly off the shelves, which is to say, another huge serving of self-styled monarchical martyrdom.

Sure, this might all be cleansing for the couple who clearly had a rough trot during their brief 20 month of joint HRH-dom but it is also a serious miscalculation.

Harry and Meghan have managed to render what at any other time in history would have constituted mind-bogglingly huge royal stories into the blandly pedestrian and yawningly mundane.
The couple lobbing a few more verbal grenades over the palace gates is now about as novel as MAFS stars topping up their lip fillers.

The Duke and Duchess seem to be suffering from a strange form of myopia where they think that painting themselves as casualties of a cruel institution represents some sort of savvy play. Cathartic? Sure. Clever? Sorry, no.
In fact, what we have here is essentially a zero sum game. They have won over as many hearts and minds as they will to their cause with their anti-palace MO.

The Sussexes risk the world becoming increasingly blase whenever they pop their heads above the parapet ........... Her Majesty, after all, presides over a Commonwealth that is composed of more than 1.5 billion people of colour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Opinions on this:

Why would the palace hire an American ho to find him a wife? It makes bugger all sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Opinions on this:

LOL 😆 sounds like a chancer and complete rubbish. If the royal family wanted to find someone suitable for Hazno why on earth would they ask Smegatron to help 😄

This blind sounds more likely
blind.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If they want to destroy the monarchy what is their reason?
Somebody once said some hurty words to Harry about his potential children being ginger and to destroy his whole family might make him feel better?

The pair of them use their Royal status to make money and keep them famous. So if the institution they leech from no longer exists, they have killed their golden goose. How stupid is that?

And if they think that a destroyed British Royal institution can be replaced by them... how stupid is THAT???

Idiots spouting big words in an effort to appear intelligent, when really they are just like Joey from Friends when he read one volume of the Encyclopaedia.

And their most stupid idea of all is that they might be able to destroy the monarchy in the first place.

Egos the size of a continent.
Talent the size of a pygmy flea's willy.

They can have the award for being stupid........

richmond award 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.