Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right with all you say and he's innocent until proven guilty etc. But this isn't a court of law. There is such a thing as tact and discretion and appropriate action to deal with difficult circumstances, and he should keep a low profile until this matter is cleared up - which he's entirely responsible for with his greed, arrogance and complete lack of judgment + rampaging Richmond. It was all down to him. If it doesn't get cleared up then tough luck.

The public loathe Andrew, the Grenadier Guards deserve someone better than him, and what signal does this send out to the military? If HM keeps him on it will look very bad and she's making a big mistake.
Roya Nikkhah Twatter statement:

" The Queen has “let it be known” she wants Prince Andrew to keep his role as @GrenadierGds colonel...''

Statement in article:
''A senior military source said: “The Queen has let it be known to the regiment that she wants the Duke of York to remain as colonel and the feeling is that nobody wants to do anything that could cause upset to the colonel-in-chief. It is a very difficult, unsatisfactory situation.''

Bucks:

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “The Grenadiers and all the duke’s military appointments are in abeyance after he stepped back from royal duties for the foreseeable future in November 2019, this remains the situation.”

The military (in article):
The MoD declined to comment.

So, Roya Nikkhahs statement comes from a ''source'' that isn't the MoDs official spokesperson, source is anonymous, or has spoken without consulting the MoDs official stance, in which case the MoD would issue a statement, if the case for Andrews removal was made.
Exciting headline also:
Queen will let Prince Andrew keep senior Guards role

Don't know, amusing , a ''source'' told the media that Peg wants to help Kate because Kate "isn't working enough.''
Its probably the truth.

But its undeniable that the article will reach the target audience , and capture the "human interest" and public opinion..
Still going to wait until the 13.9. at least, to access if the public demands have any merit.
Currently they do, only in a celebrity(popularity) world, and that's simply not my thing.

Appropriate actions in difficult circumstances sometimes means making difficult decisions/unpopular choices, time is a teacher in such cases..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The other thing to consider - is this an attempt by BP to test the waters of public opinion if A is trying to get back out on royal duties? It's been leaked from somewhere for some reason.

Odd phrasing that HM has let it be known....

Or leaked by top military who are tearing their hair out to show HM the public feeling?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
You are right with all you say and he's innocent until proven guilty etc. But this isn't a court of law. There is such a thing as tact and discretion and appropriate action to deal with difficult circumstances, and he should keep a low profile until this matter is cleared up - which he's entirely responsible for with his greed, arrogance and complete lack of judgment + rampaging Richmond. It was all down to him. If it doesn't get cleared up then tough luck.

The public loathe Andrew, the Grenadier Guards deserve someone better than him, and what signal does this send out to the military? If HM keeps him on it will look very bad and she's making a big mistake.
Big mistake if true, and strange timing right now.

And the Marines are still without a Captain General, aren't they? I know Anne's name is out there but I don't think anything's official yet, unless I missed the announcement.

Although if this turns out to be accurate about Andrew, then it wouldn't surprise me if she also decides to give the Marines back to Hazza.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good luck Scooby Doo, you are going to need it if it's true 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'll believe it when I see it - otherwise I'm done with the whole lot of them; they have no worries, our taxes will keep them in the lap of luxury for evermore - we have no choice, but I have no respect for them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hope it is true
There is no-way, no-how that the men in grey suits have not been carefully logging every accusation tossed at the Royals and their employees. Were I in the Royals' legal employ I wouldn't need to be instructed to, I'd automatically take notes and nail down details of who said what and who repeated lies and accusations as if they were facts (hi Scoobie🤣)
Having said that, it is up to Brenda to release the legal attack dogs. It has to be her decision. All the evidence, rebuttals, proof of lies being told etc etc sit somewhere safe until Brenda says "Go". It's part of the long game. But it's always smart to let people get overly confident and think there will be no clap back, no repercussions to their slander and libel.
Is it true? Hopefully we'll find out some time soon.

It would be such a shame if the legal tit hit the fan prior to the Jubilee celebrations, thus keeping the ex royals off the balcony. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Is this photo real?
Archie looks like he’s been photoshopped in because he is more in focus than the others.
I thought the same I’m sure he is the same potion with the green backpack hanging off his shoulders as another photograph I’ve seen

Reactions: 15
@Pom Bear, thanks for the pics of farch as an adult, grandparent etc, they made me snort with laughter 🤣

Thank you very much that's lovely to hear 🥰❤🤗😘 xx

One extra made for you 🥰💖 x

Farch is very embarrassed..he weren't allowed to vote due to looking far too young so he had to get a very nice man to sneak his vote card in.

Farch weren't happy..he said to himself.."..After all these years as a great granddad, paying my taxes and working over forty years I can't even get to bloody vote".

Resizer_16295900375420.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I noticed someone on twitter call Frogmore Toad Hall and it inspired me.
I'm so lame 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.