Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a peasant and I couldn't give a duck about what they have. It doesn't make them better than anyone; in fact they seem worse as they are not grateful at all and think it is some god given right. I'm better than them.
In fairness to them the whole idea of 'monarchy' is that it's a god given right. Load of rubbish of course but that's their justification and presumably what they're taught to believe. And yes, you are much better than them.

Reactions: 24
In fairness to them the whole idea of 'monarchy' is that it's a god given right. Load of rubbish of course but that's their justification and presumably what they're taught to believe. And yes, you are much better than them.
Well it's not like being a Tattle VIP!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You've been a little quiet Nuttynana. Everything ok? ❤
Lovely of you to ask and everything is fine just sometimes observe when I am really pissed off with these two and until I have something rude and the insulting to say.

I am building up a good head of steam and biding my time especially with the bloody Queen leaving her half witted, minge chasing, gurning moron wanker elder son as head of the guards, silly cow she now needs to step down, what a family of fuckwits and the York clan being in cahoots with that ginger tosser and his fornicated, bucket minge missus.

Back soon with my normal verbal, obscene abuse😾😾😾😾❤❤❤❤
That's more like the Nutty we know and love! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:❤❤❤ I'll go back to catching up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They really are overpriviledged, overindulged, weak chin wankers they are good for nothing and grubbed down with us they would not survive.

Anne is fine she could run a riding stables, Edward is feeble and hasn't shown any talent for anything, nice enough but a limp dick, the fat York should have made a career in the Navy and been castrated and we wouldn't have to suffer those gurning, grinning pop eyed prats, Charles would have been a great market garden farmer.

The ginger thing should have been sent to Africa and been in the line of a herd of rampaging Elephants.

All in all they are as useful as Haddocks bucket minge at a gay wedding.

So The Sun and Mirror are both reporting the same, practically word for word. I've felt so uncomfortable with the Gruesome's childish lies and games. They are an absolute embarrassment to the royal family, a disgrace to her family, and I can't understand why anyone would ever want to know them any more.

What I want now is revenge. I hope the Queen's lawyers take them to court, and I want it televising so that I can watch their every grimace. I wouldn't want to be their lawyers as they won't have a chance in hell. 🤔🤔🤔😅😅😅
Haddock minge and Cod balls still seem to be teflon coated to an extent, he appears to have powerful, corrupt allies over there and all as bent as a fiddlers elbow and for all they say about their republican ideal they still want that connection!!

If he loses his titles will they want him then I wonder?? Bet Wokedom has taken a hit alongside Bidens popularity at the moment, sometimes I look at him and he looks like the walking dead.

Sorry if I offend our Murican Tattlers but I reckon he is suffering from dementia!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If he loses his titles will they want him then I wonder?? Bet Wokedom has taken a hit alongside Bidens popularity at the moment, sometimes I look at him and he looks like the walking dead.

Sorry if I offend our Murican Tattlers but I reckon he is suffering from dementia!!

no offense here, can't stand him :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I would like to ask our Murican Tattlers what will happen when Biden steps aside and by the looks of him it may be soon.

Will Kamala Harris be the potus although she has kept out of the way lately, I know she is not popular so what do you all think will happen.??

Biden has shown contempt for his allies and has made a laughing stock of a once great Country that we all respected, very concerning especially with China now being the main superpower, would be lovely to hear your thoughts on this

About 40; I am going to start spamming the forum with Haz memes if I can find any pictures that haven't been used!
YT you are a VIP to us Tattlers your posts are brilliant 👍👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would like to ask our Murican Tattlers what will happen when Biden steps aside and by the looks of him it may be soon.

Will Kamala Harris be the potus although she has kept out of the way lately, I know she is not popular so what do you all think will happen.??

Biden has shown contempt for his allies and has made a laughing stock of a once great Country that we all respected, very concerning especially with China now being the main superpower, would be lovely to hear your thoughts on this

YT you are a VIP to us Tattlers your posts are brilliant 👍👍👍👍
Well Biden is clearly past his use-by date and the puppet strings have been cut. He's like a comedic character in a novel now. He is the original fall guy before the 'woke' party really start with their batshit rhetoric.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So The Sun and Mirror are both reporting the same, practically word for word. I've felt so uncomfortable with the Gruesome's childish lies and games. They are an absolute embarrassment to the royal family, a disgrace to her family, and I can't understand why anyone would ever want to know them any more.

What I want now is revenge. I hope the Queen's lawyers take them to court, and I want it televising so that I can watch their every grimace. I wouldn't want to be their lawyers as they won't have a chance in hell. 🤔🤔🤔😅😅😅
Haddock minge and Cod balls still seem to be teflon coated to an extent, he appears to have powerful, corrupt allies over there and all as bent as a fiddlers elbow and for all they say about their republican ideal they still want that connection!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They just need to take down Omid Scuntie, pop his smug balloon face. And do it visibly and thoroughly enough that nobody else is willing to step in and fill the void as markle mouthpiece. He is an absolutely vile race-baiting scumbag who corrals and manipulates the sussex sugar thugs on behalf of #6wife. He is sly, his tweets are highly calculated to stoke racial tension or imply that Andy is a raging pweirdo but always stop just short of something that twatter can take action over, he lets the sugar thugs fill in the gaps and launch their attacks off of what he's said. I'm hoping that this updated edition of Funding Freebies finally shows him up for what he is, and gives the RF's lawyers something to take him down with.
Something sits a bit oddly with me re this 'epilogue' shite.
He spouts a load of crap ... the snarkles swoop in to deny it ... and Brenda is priming her legal bods.
To me it smells of them getting told of potential legal stuff from the Firm and panicking. We KNOW they helped scoobie. The dogs in the street know he's the snarkle mouthpiece for things they are too chickenshit to say themselves. Yet they've clearly very suddenly thrown him under the bus while they wipe their grubby hands of him.
Where does scoobie go from here? Will he continue to be their supportive voice, like a whipped dog licking his abusive mistress's hand? Or will he find his bollox (they're the little slightly darker ones in her handbag Scoobs, not the ginger speckled ones).
I get a strong whiff of panties being shat in all round. The snarkles worried over potential legal stuff from Brenda, and scooby even worse off, with potential legal stuff from the palace AND his masters dropping him in it.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave ..."

Slightly off topic but also on topic.
Re Randy. We cannot assume guilt based on his friendship with JE and GM. Back in the day an old boyfriend of mine ran with a bad crowd, but I never witnessed him be anything other than normal and he held down a decent job, never inexplicably disappeared and had no signs of unexplained wealth. Does that make me complicit in things he and people in his other life were doing? Of course it doesn't. We were very close and spent a lot of time together (until he shagged one of my mates and got her pregnant:ROFLMAO:.) Other than being a two timing twit he seemed workaday ordinary. BUT ... then he got murdered and it turns out he was indeed being naughty and had pissed other naughty people off. I spent about 7 months with that guy and saw and knew nothing of his other life. And I don't think I was naive or thick. I was me and he was he and he was super careful around me, simple as that. I refuse to be judged on that friendship.
My point is that it happens. Even in families parents and siblings are often unaware of things going on in someone's life. We see it all the time re murdered kids in inner cities. People can hide 'other lives' in full view.
On that basis I don't blame Brenda not going postal on his arse. No point in giving the people 'out to get him' more ammunition by punishing him for something totally unproven.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I’ve uncovered where the 6s are actually living…

View attachment 724677
Weirdly, I drove past a Richmond Road today and thought if I could stop, I'd take a photo for here!

About 40; I am going to start spamming the forum with Haz memes if I can find any pictures that haven't been used!
Everybody, we need 40 of us to ask @YeltsinsTank a question to get them into the VIP members club... oooh, it's like the Tattle version of 40x40 :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@YeltsinsTank
How long do you think sleepy Joe will last ?
I don't mean till he pops his clogs, I mean till he retires (dis)gracefully and hands over the reins to the person who was always intended to be the Dem potus by whatever means?
Jilly is a bleep quite frankly. How she let this happen is so sad. Poor old guy being abused for political ends. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
DM comment (Dear God the deluded stoop is not being sarcastic):
the DM working in cahoots with Kate's perfidious PR team is again trashing the glorious Sussexes. Unfortunately for them, The Queen knows that Kate has been leading an atrociously defaming and degrading campaign against Prince Harry and Princess Meghan with tragic consequences. She's evidently determined to sort things out and therefore asked Prince Harry to come back in September. An extraordinary Plantagenet-like denou'ement is coming and she will very likely decide to expell odious conniving Kate to Pitcairn where her evil schemings will be put to an end. Thank you to the handsom'estmest Prince of the Earth Harry and most resplendent Princess of the Universe Meghan for completing us and for their unrelenting commitment to social, environmental and gender justice.Vive le Duc Harry et la Duchesse Meghan. Channel Islands have your back and will fight UNRELEN'TINGLY for you to become our Duke of Normandy and rightful Monarchs when the Queen abdicates. #Channelislands4Meghan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.