Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Haz memoir proceeds towards Sentebale? Pledged 1.1 millon - less than 4% of signing fee, so not that generous.
Asking underhandedly for Archewell donations when supporting any cause? Max of 5% actually donated to charities. 95% creamed off for admin and expenses.
Using titles to make money eg The Bench and Haz's upcoming tell-all. Smeg and Haz no choice as Publisher would prefer titles to be used, more profitable.
Both are 'in character'/wearing masks 24/7. Smeg has no natural bones in her body. She is a self-created personality. Disconcerting to people who know them and no longer recognise their former selves
Have used Scooby to attack TQ directly but distanced themselves. Lied about given no training on Orca - Lady Susan Hussey was loaned by TQ to teach Smeg the ropes. More discussion on the stillness of the dog - is it a taxidermy or just all the life trained out of it. Still grabbing attention despite 5 months leave- will be highly visible/big plans in future acc. to Scooby.
Thanks for this summary, I find it very hard to listen to her. If it's at normal speed I fall asleep and if it's fast-speed she sounds like a chipmunk and I get irritated. Xx well done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's the archived article if anyone wants to read it:

She is a very old lady and perhaps she is suffering from mild dementia don't wish to sound cruel but faculties diminish with age.

I am 72 and I can't remember what I was doing yesterday but I still remember what those cunts have been up to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is a very old lady and perhaps she is suffering from mild dementia don't wish to sound cruel but faculties diminish with age.

I am 72 and I can't remember what I was doing yesterday but I still remember what those cunts have been up to
You've been a little quiet Nuttynana. Everything ok? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Every move that the Queen makes which implies 'punishment' on Andrew, would be presented as awareness of his guilt.
A judge has not even determined if a case actually exists.
The monarchy is not a popularity contest, and screamers and media cunts don't get to decide who gets "canceled."

The original,full ''case'' is a sad affair on 7070 pages of media ''expertise's,'' pissing contests between legal entities, money grabbing by legal entities, book rights, film rights, activism, trained and finally learned 'truths'' after 3-4 tries of certain ''victims,''and scapegoating of people which are expendable , of involvement of ''journalists'' directly shaping legal procedure, and basically ''creating'' cases.
Yes some real victims at least got some justice, even if its via $.
Its a farce.
Next stage-Ghislaine dies because of Covid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There was a recap on the DM of everything they have done in the past year and I honestly, genuinely have no recollection of most of it. And I'm on forums discussing them! I can barely remember Meghan going on America's Got Talent. I have no memory of Harry launching anything with the Australian PM.
No one cares what they do. The only thing that ever cuts through is their attacks on the BRF and that paints them (correctly) as toxic.
I estimate they would have spent $5 million on PR at this point; trying to make Meghan likeable.
BIB oopsy daisy, big fail there then! But given the raw material... cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear etc etc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here's the archived article if anyone wants to read it:

This is very worrying if true, especially as the military chiefs want Andrew to go.
Andrew himself should want to step back at least for the time being to avoid causing trouble at a time when the RF are fighting on all fronts. But no. How utterly tin-eared and arrogant he is, pushing himself forward when the military don't want him and what a shameless tw...t he is.

The aspect of this that's most worrying is the Queen's judgment here. She's wrong to keep him on in this post and I bet if Prince Philip was here he'd veto it sharpish and Andrew and his tedious family would have been kept firmly in the background.
I bet Charles and William are livid.

I could be wrong but if HM does think it appropriate for him to keep this military role instead of being relieved of it as he deserves, it puts the "tolerance" of Hazzno and Minge in a different light. I'd always thought grey rock, long game etc., ignore the insults and rIse above it all etc. But this to me shows something else, a worrying disconnect and inability to see how inappropriate this decision is, and a lack of appreciation of the views of the public who have watched as our RF have been attacked and insulted, and fumed as they took the blows.

There cannot not be a connection between this seemingly minor matter of letting Andrew keep this post (if it happens) and the lack of action taken against the Markles. To me it's woolly-headed and misguided, and sends out a supine message that is bound to be applied to the ginger traitor and his Ho. Parallels are bound to be drawn, and the basis for the RF strategy questioned by some.

Is it clever long-thinking grey rocking or an unwillingness to deal with a cancer that is long overdue to be cut out, and that to me seems to be spreading and thriving?

Noballs is playing polo and brazenly cashing in on his RF title, fleecing people with his Arsewhole charity, and they are letting it happen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think TQ knows that once she's gone Andrew will be cast aside, he will when William king that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You've been a little quiet Nuttynana. Everything ok? ❤
Lovely of you to ask and everything is fine just sometimes observe when I am really pissed off with these two and until I have something rude and the insulting to say.

I am building up a good head of steam and biding my time especially with the bloody Queen leaving her half witted, minge chasing, gurning moron wanker elder son as head of the guards, silly cow she now needs to step down, what a family of fuckwits and the York clan being in cahoots with that ginger tosser and his fornicated, bucket minge missus.

Back soon with my normal verbal, obscene abuse😾😾😾😾❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
HMQ is stuck really. If she removes Andrew's positions then she is saying she accepts his guilt, or at least the accusations against him. OTH, she can play the long game with the Snarkles because they've made their position clear. Andrew meanwhile is hunkering down so at least not being a current embarassment, despite the awful Fergie. Poor woman does not deserve this at all. And honestly I would not know what to do in her position either.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
BIB oopsy daisy, big fail there then! But given the raw material... cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear etc etc :ROFLMAO:
She's never had a silk purse, it's a babbons minge into an elephants ear

This is very worrying if true, especially as the military chiefs want Andrew to go.
Andrew himself should want to step back at least for the time being to avoid causing trouble at a time when the RF are fighting on all fronts. But no. How utterly tin-eared and arrogant he is, pushing himself forward when the military don't want him and what a shameless tw...t he is.

The aspect of this that's most worrying is the Queen's judgment here. She's wrong to keep him on in this post and I bet if Prince Philip was here he'd veto it sharpish and Andrew and his tedious family would have been kept firmly in the background.

I could be wrong but if HM does think it appropriate for him to keep this military role instead of being relieved of it as he deserves, it puts the "tolerance" of Hazzno and Minge in a different light. I'd always thought grey rock, long game etc., ignore the insults and rIse above it all etc. But this to me shows something else, a worrying disconnect and inability to see how inappropriate this decision is, and a lack of appreciation of the views of the public who have watched as our RF have been attacked and insulted, and fumed as they took the blows.

There cannot not be a connection between this seemingly minor matter of letting Andrew keep this post (if it happens) and the lack of action taken against the Markles. To me it's woolly-headed and misguided, and sends out a supine message that is bound to be applied to the ginger traitor and his Ho. Parallels are bound to be drawn, and the basis for the RF strategy questioned by some.

Is it clever long-thinking grey rocking or an unwillingness to deal with a cancer that is long overdue to be cut out, and that to me seems to be spreading and thriving?

Noballs is playing polo and brazenly cashing in on his RF title, fleecing people with his Arsewhole charity, and they are letting it happen.

It's a complete balls up again isn't it that whole family should be ignored and demoted and HM is not listening to what we, the people want.

No surprises that the gormless git in LA is taking the piss big time sorry Ma'am but you have lost the plot this time and respect will ebb away 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Every move that the Queen makes which implies 'punishment' on Andrew, would be presented as awareness of his guilt.
A judge has not even determined if a case actually exists.
The monarchy is not a popularity contest, and screamers and media cunts don't get to decide who gets "canceled."

The original,full ''case'' is a sad affair on 7070 pages of media ''expertise's,'' pissing contests between legal entities, money grabbing by legal entities, book rights, film rights, activism, trained and finally learned 'truths'' after 3-4 tries of certain ''victims,''and scapegoating of people which are expendable , of involvement of ''journalists'' directly shaping legal procedure, and basically ''creating'' cases.
Yes some real victims at least got some justice, even if its via $.
Its a farce.
Next stage-Ghislaine dies because of Covid.
You are right with all you say and he's innocent until proven guilty etc. But this isn't a court of law. There is such a thing as tact and discretion and appropriate action to deal with difficult circumstances, and he should keep a low profile until this matter is cleared up - which he's entirely responsible for with his greed, arrogance and complete lack of judgment + rampaging Richmond. It was all down to him. If it doesn't get cleared up then tough luck.

The public loathe Andrew, the Grenadier Guards deserve someone better than him, and what signal does this send out to the military? If HM keeps him on it will look very bad and she's making a big mistake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Arrogant Andy has made some piss poor decisions. He was supposed to represent us. With decorum and dignity. He may have been ignorant before of Epstein's predilections....but there was no excuse for him remaining such a staunch ally and friend of Epstein after his 2008 conviction. I don't actually care about the current case against PA, it is irrelevant.

... the fact is, he remained friends with someone who was found guilty of sex crimes against children and was put on a register. What normal person does that? I sure as hell wouldn't.

A blind man could see that the association would be abhorrent to most people.

And unsurprisingly, the military chiefs think the same. I'm with them and Chaz on this one. Whether innocent or guilty, PA is an embarrassment. Uncle Andy should have distanced himself years ago. It would have protected him now. Begs the question, why didn't he?

Brenda needs to side-line him from the working Royal connection and protect the monarchy. Pronto.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Arrogant Andy has made some piss poor decisions. He was supposed to represent us. With decorum and dignity. He may have been ignorant before of Epstein's predilections....but there was no excuse for him remaining such a staunch ally and friend of Epstein after his 2008 conviction. I don't actually care about the current case against PA, it is irrelevant.

... the fact is, he remained friends with someone who was found guilty of sex crimes against children and was put on a register. What normal person does that? I sure as hell wouldn't.

A blind man could see that the association would be abhorrent to most people.

And unsurprisingly, the military chiefs think the same. I'm with them and Chaz on this one. Whether innocent or guilty, PA is an embarrassment. Uncle Andy should have distanced himself years ago. It would have protected him now. Begs the question, why didn't he?

Brenda needs to side-line him from the working Royal connection and protect the monarchy. Pronto.
I totally agree with you, he has always been an arrogant rude entitled tosser he is a dirty old man and needs to be punished for bringing his family into disrepute.

The whole York clan are rotten apples and need coring and shredding sooner rather than later, William must be enraged by it all and bloody frustrated too.

What a bleeping shitshower of self entitled wankers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I totally agree with you, he has always been an arrogant rude entitled tosser he is a dirty old man and needs to be punished for bringing his family into disrepute.

The whole York clan are rotten apples and need coring and shredding sooner rather than later, William must be enraged by it all and bloody frustrated too.

What a bleeping shitshower of self entitled wankers.
I know, but thats no way to talk about us all on here 😛😛😛😛😛😛

The monghan & H are no better either!

😅😅😅😅😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know, but thats no way to talk about us all on here 😛😛😛😛😛😛

The monghan & H are no better either!

😅😅😅😅😛😛
Yes but the Tattlers are not wankers just a bloody shower🐱🐱🐱❤❤❤

Wanker and Wankeress of Wokeness are at the top of the hit list with the Yorks after them and Ginger Tom has got his one evil eye on the fuckers and gathering his Pussy pals in readiness 😾😾😾😾

• Heart
Reactions: 15
HMQ is stuck really. If she removes Andrew's positions then she is saying she accepts his guilt, or at least the accusations against him. OTH, she can play the long game with the Snarkles because they've made their position clear. Andrew meanwhile is hunkering down so at least not being a current embarassment, despite the awful Fergie. Poor woman does not deserve this at all. And honestly I would not know what to do in her position either.
The decent thing for PA to do is announce his retirement, let go of the things that are in abeyance and reallocate them if required.

Problem solved.

If people are not full time working members of the RF they don't get the pretty military posts (or anything else) that way they can deal with the 6s also.

I think that will be part of Charles streamlining but unfortunately we are at an unofficial transition of the old guard to new principles which is difficult in any company anyway but with all the current goings-on are causing more publicity.

They need to roll out more Wessexes, W&C and Anne High publicity when they get back off holiday.

I suspect the Yorks and 6s are getting more publicity because the others are out of sight in Balmoral- but I've no doubt there is a lot of planning going on up there at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I fear the queen is used to dealing with letters, phone calls and ye olde telegrams, rather than the instant social media, reaction and photos of the day today.

Her absolute reticence is her own downfall as bad news travels fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.