Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's true, the Queen has had enough and is now fighting back. And will be contacting Hairy's publishers. Go Queenie 👍🥳

They just need to take down Omid Scuntie, pop his smug balloon face. And do it visibly and thoroughly enough that nobody else is willing to step in and fill the void as markle mouthpiece. He is an absolutely vile race-baiting scumbag who corrals and manipulates the sussex sugar thugs on behalf of #6wife. He is sly, his tweets are highly calculated to stoke racial tension or imply that Andy is a raging pweirdo but always stop just short of something that twatter can take action over, he lets the sugar thugs fill in the gaps and launch their attacks off of what he's said. I'm hoping that this updated edition of Funding Freebies finally shows him up for what he is, and gives the RF's lawyers something to take him down with.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Of course a parent wants to protect their children, at any age. I’d fight tooth and nail to protect mine but our lives aren’t comparable with the royals.

He’s an arrogant fool who has proven links to a monstrous web of prostitution, trafficked young girls plus Epstein and Maxwell. He was taken apart in a TV interview and rightfully mocked for some of the ridiculous things he said.

He may well be a man who slept with young girls and is innocent of anything else, innocent until proven guilty of course but those girls were from Maxwell and Epstein .

The last thing Brenda should be doing is indulging his hissy fit and letting him wear the dressing up clothes and be addressed by a fancy title.

Lay low, ride the ponies at Windsor , stay away from the balcony and public ceremonies and I’ll keep you safe from everything else is what she should be advising him .
I'll be honest I don't know why, at his age, he doesn't prefer to just laze around in whatever house Her Maj lets him use, rather than have to randomly dress up and feign interest in the doings of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Considering the shite Andrew's ex wife and kids have come out with recently all four of them need to shut the duck up and be happy with the money and stuff they have which us peasants could only dream of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I'd fight tooth and nail to protect my kids too but when it comes to their own bad behaviour, I'd expect them to come clean and take the consequences. Teaching kids that there are consequences to bad behaviour is part of protecting them imo. This is best taught at an early age obviously but it also applies throughout their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The RF in my view has made a number of massive mistakes with their spares. None to my knowledge have been trained for any job and been encouraged to go into the services, that's what Andrew did for a while. When they're done with the services there seems to be a massive yawning gap. Edward tried to production company stuff, but had the good grace to give that up when he wasn't any good at it. Andrew did the young entrepreneur thing with businesses for a while, and then the air miles job being "our man" in the Middle East, buttering up the Arabs. All trading of the RF name again. Then all that petered out with bad press of making money for introductions etc..

Here we have 6 in the same position, drifting and druggy, party prince. Yes, we all know he had a bad beginning, but so do so many other people in this world, far worse in fact without such a supportive network. There is the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme which he could have got behind, the Invictus games which really wasn't his idea and has now high jacked. He's been told if he gets behind certain charities he can off set his costs through his Foundation, hence Sentable and I have a feeling theres going to be and Afghanistan charity very soon for him to jump on the money train. All he wants is fame and fortune, and not to toe the RF line. I do think he has always been this spoilt man child and 6's wife being an experience grifter, saw her chance.

Moving forward the RF are going to have to make plans for what the spare royals can get involved with, keep them busy and out of mischief how can the future monarchy be relevant if they are relatable to the people they serve?

• Heart
The RF in my view has made a number of massive mistakes with their spares. None to my knowledge have been trained for any job and been encouraged to go into the services, that's what Andrew did for a while. When they're done with the services there seems to be a massive yawning gap. Edward tried to production company stuff, but had the good grace to give that up when he wasn't any good at it. Andrew did the young entrepreneur thing with businesses for a while, and then the air miles job being "our man" in the Middle East, buttering up the Arabs. All trading of the RF name again. Then all that petered out with bad press of making money for introductions etc..

Here we have 6 in the same position, drifting and druggy, party prince. Yes, we all know he had a bad beginning, but so do so many other people in this world, far worse in fact without such a supportive network. There is the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme which he could have got behind, the Invictus games which really wasn't his idea and has now high jacked. He's been told if he gets behind certain charities he can off set his costs through his Foundation, hence Sentable and I have a feeling theres going to be and Afghanistan charity very soon for him to jump on the money train. All he wants is fame and fortune, and not to toe the RF line. I do think he has always been this spoilt man child and 6's wife being an experience grifter, saw her chance.

Moving forward the RF are going to have to make plans for what the spare royals can get involved with, keep them busy and out of mischief how can the future monarchy be relevant if they are relatable to the people they serve?
I think Charles plan is that Charlotte and Louis are much lower profile and would probably work in the future. Problem is what will be acceptable roles for them to go into to earn enough to be kept in the manner they've been brought up?

I think our expectations of having 1000s of Royal patronages will have to change - the whole model will change and William and Charles are aware that it must to survive (and to be fair Charles has been pushing this for a long time).

Reactions: 31
I fear the queen is used to dealing with letters, phone calls and ye olde telegrams, rather than the instant social media, reaction and photos of the day today.

Her absolute reticence is her own downfall as bad news travels fast.
Agree with you Kitty. Waiting for Charles to streamline the Monarchy will be too little too late to undo the damage that's being done now and needs to be dealt with now. The RF seem to operate in a time-delay warp, where stable doors are meticulously bolted according to protocol after the feral nags have trashed the premises and pissed on all the hay and food.

Uncle and nephew, both glaringly and publicly entitled privileged and arrogant. The public perceives that they are unaccountable and the public perception is bang on the nail. They pay no price for their actions. Talk of modernising the Monarchy is meaningless while allowing this louche buffoon who hobnobbed with a convicted sex offender, and his dimwit treacherous nephew, to trample over everything we hold dear.

It says in the DE and DM that HM is lawyering up in preparation for Noballs's memoir next year. Again, too little too late as in the meantime it's great publicity for him while he plays the Sport of Kings and merches his shady charities. Porkswordsman and Epstein acolyte Randy Andy remains Colonel of the Grenadier Guards even though he's stood back from royal duties.

Minge will never let Noballs go, he's her ticket to relevance, and they will thrive like bacteria in Biden's chaotic and immoral political culture. It will cover a lot of their sins, but if Trump gets back in he would create a far less favourable climate for them. I hope he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'll be honest I don't know why, at his age, he doesn't prefer to just laze around in whatever house Her Maj lets him use, rather than have to randomly dress up and feign interest in the doings of strangers.
It’s because it makes him feel important, dressing up and lording it over the peasants.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree with you Kitty. Waiting for Charles to streamline the Monarchy will be too little too late to undo the damage that's being done now and needs to be dealt with now. The RF seem to operate in a time-delay warp, where stable doors are meticulously bolted according to protocol after the feral nags have trashed the premises and pissed on all the hay and food.

Uncle and nephew, both glaringly and publicly entitled privileged and arrogant. The public perceives that they are unaccountable and the public perception is bang on the nail. They pay no price for their actions. Talk of modernising the Monarchy is meaningless while allowing this louche buffoon who hobnobbed with a convicted sex offender, and his dimwit treacherous nephew, to trample over everything we hold dear.

It says in the DE and DM that HM is lawyering up in preparation for Noballs's memoir next year. Again, too little too late as in the meantime it's great publicity for him while he plays the Sport of Kings and merches his shady charities. Porkswordsman and Epstein acolyte Randy Andy remains Colonel of the Grenadier Guards even though he's stood back from royal duties.

Minge will never let Noballs go, he's her ticket to relevance, and they will thrive like bacteria in Biden's chaotic and immoral political culture. It will cover a lot of their sins, but if Trump gets back in he would create a far less favourable climate for them. I hope he does.
I’m no expert on American politics but Biden looks like a rabbit in the headlights and where’s Harris? I’d love to see Trump back in just to see the Harkles combust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m no expert on American politics but Biden looks like a rabbit in the headlights and where’s Harris? I’d love to see Trump back in just to see the Harkles combust.
I’ll be honest, I didn’t like Trump. I thought he was a buffoon, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but rather him than the woke bollocks of Biden’s administration. And he was friendly to the UK and the RF.

• Heart
Hope it is true
I think this planned legal action if true is a total waste of time and now the wrong approach. it's not a "fight-back" but the flabby raising of a battered white flag in my view. If you've got a plague of cockroaches you don't plan legal action against them, you get rid of them with cyanide or such.
H&M will NEVER stop harassing the Royal Family. It is now their raison d'etre and they
LOVE IT. That is why they need to be dealt with. But not in the way outlined in this "fight back" article.
What's the point of trawling through Noballs's sewage-filled memoirs in draft next year and tinkering with bits here and there to deal with invasions of privacy etc? that will start a war with Farrers and Schillings, a thrilling roller-coaster for Minge and NoBalls who will get off on the publicity and excitement and flog their race card again.
HM needs to remove ALL his titles including Prince and place in the LOS by whatever means necessary on the grounds that he's brought the Monarchy into disrepute with his treasonous behaviour. That would leave him stranded like the impotent jellyfish with no backbone that he is. If he had no title she'd probably then file for divorce but not until then.

Of course a parent wants to protect their children, at any age. I’d fight tooth and nail to protect mine but our lives aren’t comparable with the royals.

He’s an arrogant fool who has proven links to a monstrous web of prostitution, trafficked young girls plus Epstein and Maxwell. He was taken apart in a TV interview and rightfully mocked for some of the ridiculous things he said.

He may well be a man who slept with young girls and is innocent of anything else, innocent until proven guilty of course but those girls were from Maxwell and Epstein .

The last thing Brenda should be doing is indulging his hissy fit and letting him wear the dressing up clothes and be addressed by a fancy title.

Lay low, ride the ponies at Windsor , stay away from the balcony and public ceremonies and I’ll keep you safe from everything else is what she should be advising him .
Agree 100%. It's not about a mother protecting her son, the Monarchy comes first -or it should do - and he and his bug-eyed family should make themselves invisible. Andrew is toxic and you'd think the RF had enough on their plates without indulging this oaf and insulting the Military. All the good work done by the others, the Famous Seven or whatever, is being undone by both Randy and NoBalls. Has HM considered this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Have to agree with you @Cinnamon.girl. Even if you took the path that Hazbeen is in an abusive relationship and is totally controlled by smegs, they still need to turn their backs.
It sounds horrible to do that to someone you love but the truth is no one gets better until everyone turns their backs. Its when you hit total rock bottom that you realise that you have to help yourself before you can expect help from others.
I've learned this lesson through my own experience with mental health problems. I've seen it with countless others too. Not just mental health problems but addiction etc. It may sound callous but if you want the person to get well, you have to stop enabling them. At the moment, the RF are enabling Harry whether they realise it or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

BIB

Maybe the Mountbatten-Windsor branch should take a good look at the Windsor branch (Gloucesters/Kents) and see how they've managed to combine getting a good education, doing military service and starting private careers with supporting the senior Royals. The late Prince William of Gloucester was an actual diplomat employed by the FCO as opposed to Andy the "envoy". The Duke of Gloucester is a qualified architect. The Duchess of Kent has worked as a music teacher in a primary school. Skills and experience that they don't need their Royal status for.

I know there have been a few problems with Prince/Princess Michael (although nothing on the scale of what we're seeing with Andy/Fergie and Harry/Meghan) but even they've raised two intelligent children with good jobs who aren't humiliating the family. And Prince Michael has genuine linguistic skills (fluent French/Russian and a qualified interpreter) and has made a career out of using those. It wouldn't surprise me if the FCO also make use of him from time to time as a back-channel.

So, the blueprint's there but Andrew and Harry have been completely over-indulged and allowed to believe they're far more important than they actually are. And TQ and Charles have to take a lot of the responsibility for that.

Post-Navy, Andrew should have been helped to set up something along the lines of the Prince's Trust but for ex-military personnel who needed help with skills training/job-seeking. Something more worthwhile than flying round the world doing "deals" that were ostensibly for Britain but from which he was allowed to profit in various ways.

Instead of being promoted as 'Hero Harry', Hazza would probably have done better if they'd sent him off to agricultural college after he came out of the army and put him to work in a land management role in the Duchy.

I'm sure William and Catherine will be far more sensible when it comes to Charlotte and Louis. Same with Edward and Sophie and their two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm still trying to work out who leaked the Andrew story.

I don't think it's come from the Palace as the phrasing is odd.

Possibly military bods trying to push a decision - but why the timing now when everything has been in abeyance for a couple of years now.

That leaves the Yorks or even PWB and family (how many people are still talking about PWB private jet today?).

The RF are in Balmoral and other than A and family arriving has been no usual church pics etc so more or less a complete blackout.

Both the Yorks and PWB are stupid enough to leak something like this for their own reasons.

Who does this reporter usually align with?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Instead of being promoted as 'Hero Harry', Hazza would probably have done better if they'd sent him off to agricultural college after he came out of the army and put him to work in a land management role in the Duchy.
I'm sorry but the man is as thick as pig tit. There's no way he could get through a college course and he certainly wouldn't be able to be a manager of any worth. He's never attained anything by himself and has always been reliant on the RF to pave the way for him.
And now he can't even do that.
I don't believe that people should hold any job unless they've earned the position by themselves. It's one thing to 'shine a light' on charitable endeavours, another thing entirely to have responsibility for actual work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry but the man is as thick as pig tit. There's no way he could get through a college course and he certainly wouldn't be able to be a manager of any worth. He's never attained anything by himself and has always been reliant on the RF to pave the way for him.
I don't believe that people should hold any job unless they've earned the position by themselves. It's one thing to 'shine a light' on charitable endeavours, another thing entirely to have responsibility for actual work.
Also there is no way on earth he would work for Charles or William and take direction/management from them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Have to agree with you @Cinnamon.girl. Even if you took the path that Hazbeen is in an abusive relationship and is totally controlled by smegs, they still need to turn their backs.
It sounds horrible to do that to someone you love but the truth is no one gets better until everyone turns their backs. Its when you hit total rock bottom that you realise that you have to help yourself before you can expect help from others.
I've learned this lesson through my own experience with mental health problems. I've seen it with countless others too. Not just mental health problems but addiction etc. It may sound callous but if you want the person to get well, you have to stop enabling them. At the moment, the RF are enabling Harry whether they realise it or not.
What you say is very true Cass. Don't they call it tough love? No question to my mind that the RF are enabling H&M, have done for 3 years, and look set to continue doing so from today's headlines.
Noballs will be encouraged that Randy might keep his GG role as HM has let it be known this is what she wants. It suggests weakness, and Minge is very good at scenting weakness as she's a predatory wild dog. Whether as @Evangelina says this is true or not it's still damaging and needs clarification.
Well done for pulling yourself out of a bad situation. Your posts are good and interesting btw X 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, maybe I was being a bit over-optimistic there. :)

BIB

In an ideal world, yes. But unfortunately we all know that nepotism is alive and kicking and who you know often matters a lot more than what you know. :( Do we honestly think Smeg would have had a sniff of an acting career if her Dad hadn't been in the industry and had contacts?

Also there is no way on earth he would work for Charles or William and take direction/management from them.
If he and Smeggy had stayed as full-time working Royals, or even with the half-in-half-out deal, both of them would have had to at some point! And, depending on life expectancy, possibly even from George as well. 🤣

Hazza will always feel entitled to be funded by both of them though. :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Considering the shite Andrew's ex wife and kids have come out with recently all four of them need to shut the duck up and be happy with the money and stuff they have which us peasants could only dream of.
I'm not a peasant and I couldn't give a duck about what they have. It doesn't make them better than anyone; in fact they seem worse as they are not grateful at all and think it is some god given right. I'm better than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.