Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

giraffetower

@Wackie Jeaver I totally agree , and think your involvement with a brain cancer charity is awesome!

See - I think this is why we are all annoyed at being lectured at by the Montecito duo. We don't need to be told about "small acts of compassion" because we ALREADY do more for other people than the fake, woke, virtue-signallers.

I also volunteered a lot of time for a brain cancer charity, so it struck a chord.

TBH, everyone I know is already "compassionate" : whether volunteering for the PTA or school board, litter picking, conservation society, the local homeless shelter/soup kitchen, Riding for the Disabled; sponsored bike rides half way across Europe, running the local girl guide group...or quietly looks after their elderly neighbour, ageing parents or mentally ill child.

These are all things my friends do ....without needing to be told by the Montecito Fauxmanitarians.

And all for years. not just 5 minute photo ops.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Carpediem69

VIP Member
The difference between Andrew and Harry's exploits - Social Media wasn't around during Andy's time. Although I can't say I've read anything particularly derogatory about Andy's military time. Please post away...
BiL was on one of the first ships to reach South Georgia - word was PA was an arrogant p@ick BUT he did not hide away and did his duty. He was one of the pilots hoovering over the ship (Gallahad I think) when it was hit to fan the smoke away from the men who were being rescued. A very dangerous manoeuvre if the ship had blown up.
I don’t like PA BUT I don’t believe we can take away from him that he did serve very bravely when he was deployed to the FI and was not protected by others.

• Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
They should fly low over the Bermuda Triangle 🤭🤭🤭🤭
The Bermuda Triangle has responded with the following statemen:

No! Why the fuck would I want to associate my brand with those grifters and cunts? I’ve spent fucking decades perfecting this gig. They can fuck right off. Cunts!
Seems nobody want them :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
A shiny new thread, thanks to @Carpediem69 and @Chita for the thread title.

Some celebs are best off being celebs as they'd be bloody useless at normal.

As for Hazbeen soldier and his saviour puppeteer, I really doubt anyone could find any wisdom in the shit that they spout. I like to think I have an excellent grasp of the English language but often can't make head nor tail of what they're trying to say. It's just a load of words with no meaning. All that money on their education, their father's ought to demand a refund!

Happy sunny evening all 👋
BIB. For me it's not so much that, but more that she refuses to use one or two word responses. Examples ...

That's not true -------becomes "In the interest of truthfullness, which as everyone knows is what I stand for and believe in from the depths of my heart and have always stood up for, I feel it necessary to point out that your statement is factually innaccurate and possibly even worthy of litigation against you."

I agree with you ---------becomes " I honestly can't let your statement go unremarked on as to the honesty and perfection of everything you have said and my husband also wishes to add his praise for your amazing insight into a situation that few people in the world understand in the way those fully educated on the subject (such as ourselves) truly do.

So a 3 word response literally becomes 50 words and a 4 word response becomes 59 words. It's quite bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I think most people's 3 word response to them would be "Please SHUT UP."
With all due respect, I disagree. My 3 words of choice - Go Fuck Yourself but yours are more polite and accepted in respectable situations.

We don't want them here in the US either. Please send them on the next Amazon Rocket out. just out. No return. Stick them on a space station. Let them Duke and Douchess that.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sea

VIP Member
As the poet laureate Ronan Keating would advise
"You shay it baahhsst when you shay nothing at aaaaalllllll".
(He'll even lend the bench from the song video)

• Haha
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Shiney new fred, fanks all and love the title. I am in a seriously bad mood tonight, and would like to say the Snarkles are a pair of cunts - am sure you will agree unless you are sugar, in which case you can take a flying fuck. Fank you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I want to know if Netflix is going to create "Desperate Fishwives."
It could work.

• Haha
  • Heart

giraffetower

Poor No6 and wife having all of those awful world crises taking all of their headlines. No wonder they were speechless and had to issue a statement and grab some of that limelight back. The world has to know who is the biggest victim of them all.

• Haha
  • Angry

Happy Lady

VIP Member

What?????

So just because Charles and William stood their ground and wouldn't let Hairyface have his own way, he makes yet more of a fool of himself. They have nothing to answer to Hairyfairy. Get over it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Mrsoh

VIP Member
God Scooby Doo really does talk shit.

Update from the DM

ha ha, the way TQ has handled it has pissed them off, they were expecting a big apology and it didn't happen!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
The Douche and Douchess of Montislaggo shit pile have blessed us with their words of wisdom and how thoughtful they are for grifting cunts.

There is nothing left of him no kind words or recognition for British, Australian and other poor bastards. I really hope the injured veterans tell him to fuck off and that his erstwhile "buddies" spill the dirt on his non combatant role over there.

He has nil loyalty to anyone here and should be written off along with his cocksucking, slaggy wife. This is a prime opportunity to skewer the ginger cunt forever.

How must the bereaved families and amputees be feeling about this latest betrayal if we all feel angry they must be devastated, what a slap in the face.

He should be disowned now by the RF and totally stripped of everything, kids titles too

Very angry today😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Wow

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Poor No6 and wife having all of those awful world crises taking all of their headlines. No wonder they were speechless and had to issue a statement and grab some of that limelight back. The world has to know who is the biggest victim of them all.
It's really quite interesting to watch just how fucking tone deaf they are. Afghan, Haiti, Covid, economic meltdown, the potential rise of China and Russia - I could go on but you get the gist.

But it's all about "sharing the pain and the fear" innit. Just. Fuck. Right. Off. Detestable pair of "victims".

• Heart
  • Haha

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
I’m sure many people in their everyday lives try to make the world a better place. Even in my own village, there are people , mostly over the age of seventy, who spend their lives doing things for the community, especially during Lockdown, who fundraise for charities both locally and abroad, who volunteer for the Samaritans etc.,. Every time that pair open their mouths, they insult those who are actually doing what they only talk about doing. grrrrrrrr😡
This has just appeared in one of our local villages groups, rather proves my point.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad