Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It’s open season on the Harkles and I’m here for every single second, particularly against that stupid Chunga Changa believing thick as mince royal drop out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Nannyto2

VIP Member
What makes H& M think they are experts?

This is a direct quote from the Daily Mail...and the heartfelt emotional word salad the pair of them say!
They just prove their stupidity.....by making it so obvious that it is a message just for their US fans! What a knock in the teeth for any UK fans!!
there isnt a single suggestion in their lists for any UK based Mental Health charities!
Even odder, is that this American mental health suggestion comes directly underneath the mention of Invictus. making it look as if Invictus is primarily a USA organisation!

We recognize that many of you may feel helpless right now as you watch the state of the world spin rapidly. It can feel disorienting and defeating, but we have faith in the power of shared purpose, action, and commitment to our collective well-being.

Below, please find resources where you can learn about how to help those affected by these global emergencies. You'll also find resources for your own mental health, which we hope you'll use as you navigate whatever comes up for you during this critical time. Take care of yourselves, and let's keep taking care of each other.

Thank you,

The Archewell Team

INVICTUS

Support the work that Invictus Games Foundation is doing to inspire recovery and support for wounded veterans.

Mental Health Resources

NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS

Find mental health resources and support systems near you by tapping into the largest mental health organization in the United States.
😄
I honestly think that Meghan heard about the Clinton Foundation making bank out of Haiti and decided she could get Afghanistan, because of Harry's 10 week tour there.
Time to fill the Archewell coffers! She has staff to pay, don't you know?
I have had permission to post this by my 2 nephews who both served in Afghanistan one was military one medical nether of them have discussed their time there
But as this not a matter of security this is what they said when they came home after we were discussing royals in military service
From the news going around Haz was like loose canon so was never given a loaded weapon only action he did was with his dick
He was protected by the other men who put their own lives at risk to get him out of sticky situations 😉
He was sent back not for his protection but for everyone else’s
I am not putting my hand on bible or anything to say this is true but can’t see why they would lie about it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Interesting bit in the article ........

Harry appeared in Aspen one day after it was revealed he planned to restart more in-person charity work through the Archewell Foundation.
The duke scored two goals as the Sentebale team ran out 3-0 winners in a round-robin format with two other sides – and the charity said it had raised nearly £2.6million ($3.5million) which is a new record for the tournament.

Does this mean that the money raised from this polo match for his Sentebale charity is going through their Archewell Foundation? So after expenses for private jets etc, Sentebale will get about 5%, the minimum they are allowed to give. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

freda19

VIP Member
I'm actually reasonably impressed by the likely accidental use of the word multilateral.

But I am confused how they can split two tragedies and describe them separately. I know it fills up page space, and I've written enough essays that I know how to successfully use two words where one will do. I am exceptionally erudite at times.

But isn't it a shame that Haiti leaves them heartbroken because of the developing humanitarian disaster, whereas Afghanistan only leaves them speechless. Presumably there's not enough beaches in Afghanistan to worry about the people there. Not many holidays taken to that country is there?

And what are the many layers of pain? Is that like when you stub your toe and can't talk for the pain and then it settles into a dull throb and a lot of swearing?
One word, Clintons.

They're on the same train politically and she daren't be too scathing about "humanitarianism in Haiti" or draw too much attention to it after the Clintons filled their personal coffers to overflowing from worldwide donations to their 'Foundation' that promised a glorious rise from the ashes for Haiti and delivered sweet fuck all. :mad: Not a fucking sausage, much less the promised housing and rejuvenation of the much needed port area that was destroyed and left ramshackle.
Cunts be cunts and cunts of a feather grift together.

• Heart
  • Haha

Despicableme

Chatty Member
OMG Johnny Depp is the PILF (P=pirate 😉) he is one of the nicest gents around - swoon 😍😍😍
I know someone who met JD at Gt Ormond Street Hospital, he turned up to donate a rather large amount to GOSH to say thank you to them for saving his daughter. She was swooning for months! He was in town filming one of the pirates movies, turned up in full pirate. There was also a story about a similar time of him turning up at a school in east London in full pirate gear because he’d had a letter from one of the children.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I have just seen the mail online they are openly mocking the gruesome twosome now over that pile word salad crap I think the British press has finally declared open season on these two over this :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::m:m:m

They thought they had bad press before..........well they have lit the blue touch paper now.
Watch it explode in their faces.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
These two must be about the thickest people on the planet. They keep having a go at HMQ and the RF and expect a different outcome. Even though some people are calling for a republic there are a lot more turning on the cali2.
I remember a lot more support of H and Smeg in the DM comments at the beginning of the year. Now nearly all the comments are saying how sick people are of them.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Hope it is true
There is no-way, no-how that the men in grey suits have not been carefully logging every accusation tossed at the Royals and their employees. Were I in the Royals' legal employ I wouldn't need to be instructed to, I'd automatically take notes and nail down details of who said what and who repeated lies and accusations as if they were facts (hi Scoobie🤣)
Having said that, it is up to Brenda to release the legal attack dogs. It has to be her decision. All the evidence, rebuttals, proof of lies being told etc etc sit somewhere safe until Brenda says "Go". It's part of the long game. But it's always smart to let people get overly confident and think there will be no clap back, no repercussions to their slander and libel.
Is it true? Hopefully we'll find out some time soon.

It would be such a shame if the legal shit hit the fan prior to the Jubilee celebrations, thus keeping the ex royals off the balcony. 🤪

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Jolly good

Good old Cam, you tell her, girl!

The woman who, after all, wrote the book on dealing with bad press and rising above it. Smegz should have paid a lot more attention to her. Maybe she could have developed a teensy bit thicker skin.

I enjoyed seeing her on Gardeners World this week, though I’m very jealous she got to fuss Nellie and Patty! She’s such a real person. There’s no particular airs and graces. I’ve always thought she’d probably be a hoot to share a drink with. Now how many would say that about Smirkle?!

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Stolen from twitter -Meghan has issued another statement .....

Screenshot_20210818-204329_1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
The RF in my view has made a number of massive mistakes with their spares. None to my knowledge have been trained for any job and been encouraged to go into the services, that's what Andrew did for a while. When they're done with the services there seems to be a massive yawning gap. Edward tried to production company stuff, but had the good grace to give that up when he wasn't any good at it. Andrew did the young entrepreneur thing with businesses for a while, and then the air miles job being "our man" in the Middle East, buttering up the Arabs. All trading of the RF name again. Then all that petered out with bad press of making money for introductions etc..

Here we have 6 in the same position, drifting and druggy, party prince. Yes, we all know he had a bad beginning, but so do so many other people in this world, far worse in fact without such a supportive network. There is the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme which he could have got behind, the Invictus games which really wasn't his idea and has now high jacked. He's been told if he gets behind certain charities he can off set his costs through his Foundation, hence Sentable and I have a feeling theres going to be and Afghanistan charity very soon for him to jump on the money train. All he wants is fame and fortune, and not to toe the RF line. I do think he has always been this spoilt man child and 6's wife being an experience grifter, saw her chance.

Moving forward the RF are going to have to make plans for what the spare royals can get involved with, keep them busy and out of mischief how can the future monarchy be relevant if they are relatable to the people they serve?

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I’m wondering if its because he has shared the truth with HM The Queen and she can see he is guilty of nothing more than a bit of bad judgement by keeping unsavoury friends rather than cutting them immediately?
With regard to Andrew he hasn't been convicted of a crime and Virginia hasn't yet proved that he has done anything.

I guess the Queen is supporting her son and isn't going to remove anything until he is found guilty. I don't find this surprising as most mothers would do the same for their sons.

• Heart

Xales

VIP Member
Considering the shite Andrew's ex wife and kids have come out with recently all four of them need to shut the fuck up and be happy with the money and stuff they have which us peasants could only dream of.

• Heart
  • Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I’m no expert on American politics but Biden looks like a rabbit in the headlights and where’s Harris? I’d love to see Trump back in just to see the Harkles combust.
I’ll be honest, I didn’t like Trump. I thought he was a buffoon, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but rather him than the woke bollocks of Biden’s administration. And he was friendly to the UK and the RF.

• Heart