Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I'm in hell.
Rich Hag
Leech Girl
Mr Scobie, who is a trusted media contact of the Sussexes

What happened to Royal reporter - Megains friend and biographer ? now Media contact 😂😂
What‘s the next description going to be ‘Some bloke with odd nostrils rocks up with more bs from two nobodies in USA’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Thalia

VIP Member
Those two 🤣🤣🤣
I will say, I am not bothered anymore by anything that comes out of their corner but take it for the comedy it is. Their PR is very obviously aimed at the US market and an US fan base. They have lost the UK and the BRF can ignore all their little tantrums from a very relaxed standing point. It makes the BRF look level headed and unaffected while those two look petty, bratty and desperate.

If anything the BRF needs to concentrate to create facts for Charles. He is a bit of a wild card, because let’s face it- he is OLD and while his perception has improved, sadly many people still dislike him. I think HMTQ should install him as Prince Regent like yesterday. It will make the transition smoother and they need to push Wiliam and Kate out there every single week. Work behind the scenes is great but they need nice pictures. That’s how the game works. Let Kate work herself through all the tiaras she is eligible to wear. Both should show up with HMTQ regularly.

The two ex pats have lost every chance of coming back into the business. They might reconcile as a family one day but that’s a long way out I suppose.
When William & Catherine go to a banquet at the White House, I so hope she is dripping with emeralds including the emerald tiara that 6wife wanted for her wedding 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Scooby has turned his comments off again.
🎼Run scoobie, run scoobie, run run run.
Here come the comments poking fun fun fun.
And we love the comments, full of snipes and puns
Run scoobie, run scoobie, run run run.🎼

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member

I'm all for rescuing people, but where will these 20,000 live, and how will they earn a living if they don't speak our language - or will they be receiving benefits? Now, is it just me, but it's a tad scary that they're all men. Where are the women. And ... How do we know if any of the Taliban have or are coming over in disguise. It's all a bit frightening.

Keeping on topic - How many will be living in Montidoodah?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I made both pics the same size, and morphed one into the other. Clearly these are the same pic photoshopped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
As the poet laureate Ronan Keating would advise
"You shay it baahhsst when you shay nothing at aaaaalllllll".
(He'll even lend the bench from the song video)
Oh mammy, repeating this,(C&P from ages ago) but it cheers me up when I think of it. My 'meeting' Ronan.

We were in Dublin a few years ago on a hen do and saw Ronan Keating come out of a posh hotel across the street. We were half cut (drunk) of course so we all 10 of us stood there swaying and started singing LOUDLY,
🎼🎼🎼"You shay it besht, when you shay nothing at all !"🎼🎼🎼
and he paused at his limo door, glared over at us and yelled "SHUT YER GOBS YA BUNCH OF CULCHIE CUNTS !"
We literally fell on the pavement in hysterics. It was very messy and some wee was involved.😊
Best insult ever ! It's our go-to insult now to diffuse tense girlie confrontations.
PS , culchie is a country bumpkin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Those two 🤣🤣🤣
I will say, I am not bothered anymore by anything that comes out of their corner but take it for the comedy it is. Their PR is very obviously aimed at the US market and an US fan base. They have lost the UK and the BRF can ignore all their little tantrums from a very relaxed standing point. It makes the BRF look level headed and unaffected while those two look petty, bratty and desperate.

If anything the BRF needs to concentrate to create facts for Charles. He is a bit of a wild card, because let’s face it- he is OLD and while his perception has improved, sadly many people still dislike him. I think HMTQ should install him as Prince Regent like yesterday. It will make the transition smoother and they need to push Wiliam and Kate out there every single week. Work behind the scenes is great but they need nice pictures. That’s how the game works. Let Kate work herself through all the tiaras she is eligible to wear. Both should show up with HMTQ regularly.

The two ex pats have lost every chance of coming back into the business. They might reconcile as a family one day but that’s a long way out I suppose.

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Truly a beautiful photo, brings a tear to the eye!

Seeing the following pop up, I'm looking forward to Finding Falsehoods if only for the royal reporters to tear it to shreds pointing out inaccuracies. Given how well their attack on HMTQ has gone down, I'll get the champagne on ice.

'A self made independent woman playing an equal role alongside her knight' 🙄🤢
Holy fuck, Scrotie is just as deluded as his Mistress !

• Haha
  • Sick

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
So in a week starving teenagers are falling off aeroplane wheels and mothers are throwing babies over the fence at airports, and the couple's icon Biden is being justified for a heinous withdrawal.....we have to have PR central about ohhh a queen won't take accountability, ohhhh look a selfless prince is playing polo to help all the peasants. Is this satire? Are they real? It's disgusting to be honest. Can't they give the PR a break for one week? Are they trying to be more relevant than a humanitarian disaster?

Problem is their income relies on them being in the news so we are stuxk with them forever.

Omid having to backpedal hard I enjoyed though. His ego and his tongue are growing a little larger than nature intended I think, I'm not sure he wl be around for long if he keeps landing Meghan in it. Although have to say I think Meghan very much is having a crack at the Queen and H got Shillings involved because he wasn't so into it. Megs needs to be careful, there's only so far you can sink claws into husband ninety five year old grandmother before it alerts him to a wife's predatory character.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

freda19

VIP Member
The interesting bit is that these two and their antics are really exposing the BS of charidees. So other foundations and charidees (think Clinton foundation) will be furious that these two are exposing the whole charade.
This. 100%.
Not gonna lie, the exposé of the charidees has shocked and disappointed me. At this point I'll stick with local food banks and gifting items to local based charities.
So if nothing else we have to thank the snarkles for causing us to be educated on that scamming.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
BIB. For me it's not so much that, but more that she refuses to use one or two word responses. Examples ...

That's not true -------becomes "In the interest of truthfullness, which as everyone knows is what I stand for and believe in from the depths of my heart and have always stood up for, I feel it necessary to point out that your statement is factually innaccurate and possibly even worthy of litigation against you."

I agree with you ---------becomes " I honestly can't let your statement go unremarked on as to the honesty and perfection of everything you have said and my husband also wishes to add his praise for your amazing insight into a situation that few people in the world understand in the way those fully educated on the subject (such as ourselves) truly do.

So a 3 word response literally becomes 50 words and a 4 word response becomes 59 words. It's quite bizarre.

I think most people's 3 word response to them would be "Please SHUT UP."

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
The RF should have knocked his deployment dreams on the head citing the danger to colleagues. I’m sure the army bods would have calculated it. Maybe they thought he would carry on once he came back and it would be a career choice but he quit when he couldn’t play helicopters and shoot people and would have to do an actual job. Spoilt spoilt toddler behaviour
The RF probably remembered all the positive press for Andrew when he came back from the Falklands and wanted to recreate that to build the whole "Hero Harry" persona. And initially they succeeded with that, pushing and promoting the "spare" to the detriment of the "heir" who ended up being called "workshy", "lazy" and "boring" with no pushback from the RF.

And William, when he was flying tricky Search & Rescue missions in Wales/over the Irish Sea in all sorts of terrible conditions, was probably in far more personal danger on a day-to-day basis than Harry ever was in Afghanistan.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Meanwhile back at Balmoral, we think Her Maj is resting but she's been busy in the Royal Armory.
No one is safe from her wrath.........................

queen and sword 70% smaller ownership.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Just a quick recap in case anyone wonders what the hell goes on in this thread.

@Pom Bear dived into the new thread with gay abandon, and then ...

After saying goodbye to Jimmy Saville, a creepy ballroom door man, the hunky Kangaroo named Andrew flew off to Afghanistan in his helicopter, hovering for a while to eat his jumbo Richmond.

Ginger Chops and his Malarky told the world what they should do, then announced what he'd do when returning to the UK with a film crew, then criticised HM for daring not to believe their lies. What's new - they can't button it.

Meanwhile, in Tattle HQ, senior investigators continue to establish just where the hell the deluded duo might be living, and continue to play I Spy to see who can find Archifarchie and living doll Lil.

i think that just about sums it up, but others recollections may vary. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart