Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
I was going to have a go at PW and Kate with some angry emojis but then I read the third or fourth paragraph that starts "The huge". It seems that their donation increased the Invictus income to $1.77 million last year. It seems a bit strange that last year's accounts have just been released and why didn't the journalist put the date of the donation. I am sure the accounts would have a date column.
That is just absolute class 🤣

6 & wife swanning round LA or wherever like lord and lady bountiful bestowing a few nappies here, a packed lunch there, a copy of the bench monstrosity and all the while whining that the RF won't "own" their imagined transgressions.

So, someone lets slip about the donation William and Catherine made to 6's pet charity. The massive amount they donated blows the pretendy philanthropy of 6 and wife totally out of the water and, even if they wanted to, they could never match it. Maybe that's why he pledged non-existent profits from his book.

Well played 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

freda19

VIP Member
Just curious about this part. I remember vaguely something about PP saying to PW, if you walk, I'll walk or words to that effect.
Was it therefore optional for PWB to walk too? Did he choose to because his older brother was going to?
Not that it means much, obviously PWB was only 12 and cannot be held accountable for decisions made. I'm not trying to say, well you chose to mate, suck it up.
Just interested about the circumstances really.🤷‍♀️
He (no6) said in the telly interview he did with Wills that it was his own choice. The plan to walk originally did not include no6 Just Wills, his dad and PP, but when he was told Wills was walking he said he wanted to do it too.
The narrative has changed recently to paint his family as abusers though, so he now implies(claims?) he was forced to do it, so everyone is boo-hooing for the little lamb over yet another thing he stomped his trotters over and demanded.

Then of course he did the Head Start(mental health) interview with Kate and Wills and in that (as well as the Wills?no6 one) he credited Williiam and Kate with getting him to address his mental health issues.
Fast forward 3 or 4 years and he now claims it was his wife who got him therapy, while his family did nothing for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Thalia

VIP Member
When William & Catherine go to a banquet at the White House, I so hope she is dripping with emeralds including the emerald tiara that 6wife wanted for her wedding 🤣
Sorry to quote myself but I want you to just sit back and take a deep cleansing breath.

Now, imagine a certain wife's (possibly even ex-wife by then) reaction when, some time in the future, Catherine Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales attends a dinner at the White House enchanting the press, the rich and the powerful inviting favourable comparisons to her late mother-in-law.

Wearing the emerald tiara.

Now doesn't that feel nice 😌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
On a different note, has this already been posted? Scooby and the Harkles really can't read a room, can they? Hardly anybody who isn't a raving sugar gives a shit, outside of the comedy value of it all.

Scrotie quote:
'They need to be on the ground. They say that the proof is in the pudding, and what we are about to see is that pudding.' 😅
Response from readers:
Screenshot_20210818-164759_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Cassandra333

VIP Member
:mad:
Thanks for the new thread and title @Carpediem69 and @Chita. Also for the great recap @Carpediem69.
I'll just add Emoji Gate to the recap. Just to catch everyone up. It is perfectly permissable to use :mad: and :sick: when responding to the subject of a post and not the writer of the post. No one cares. When a sugar posts them, we will all recognise it instantly because they're so pathetic and it's not difficult to spot them. Clear? That's good then. :)

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
I had a nosy at that DM article with Scooby. I see they are going after the Queen and disappointed in her response to their interview. She lost her lifelong partner a couple of weeks later for God's sake. They really just dig themselves into deeper and deeper holes don't they? The re-released FF is out next week isn't it? I can only see it making things even worse for themselves.
Why are they dragging that shit up again? It was 5 months ago.
So much for their kindness pleas and weeping over Afghanistan and Haiti and the terrible world problems.
No, it all boils down to hatred of Brenda. Hating the royals is what fuels those two cunts. Everything reverts back to that.
I dunno, maybe the Afghanistan shit triggered no6 and he is reliving the stress of gangan taking back the medals that he didn't earn and the pretty uniforms he no longer has access to.
Cry me a river you knob heads.

• Heart
  • Haha

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I honestly think that Meghan heard about the Clinton Foundation making bank out of Haiti and decided she could get Afghanistan, because of Harry's 10 week tour there.
Time to fill the Archewell coffers! She has staff to pay, don't you know?

• Haha
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This was my joke take on @The Wicked Lady 's post 452 when she posted that she'd come across some sugar tweeting that her "favourite genre of photos was photos of Minge and NoBalls cuddling under an umbrella." So I changed it to shagging under an umbrella.
Ahhh.... iconic Hamster moments emulating the Harkles because nobody has ever cuddled under an umbrella like them !
Polish_20210820_162458500.jpg

Bet they haven't got any cheese either 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

giraffetower

hmmm... this is them arriving with baby Archie on the "nobody asked if I was OK" tour. Spot any similarities?
fake.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I’m sure many people in their everyday lives try to make the world a better place. Even in my own village, there are people , mostly over the age of seventy, who spend their lives doing things for the community, especially during Lockdown, who fundraise for charities both locally and abroad, who volunteer for the Samaritans etc.,. Every time that pair open their mouths, they insult those who are actually doing what they only talk about doing. grrrrrrrr😡
In my time I have volunteered at the local hospital and raised funds for them. I have helped out at our local animal rescue, volunteered in their charity shop and held market stalls to raise funds for them. I have helped set up a local history society, booked speakers, organised parties for the older members and organised trips to historical sites for them. I could go on, but don't want to bore you!

None of this would change the world but it helped improve the lives of indivduals. I didn't do any of it for praise - the feeling I got just knowing I was helping others was reward enough.

The Gruesomes crave praise and recognition for doing nothing apart from telling others what they should be doing. Their lives are hollow ...... "Service is universal" unless you are Harry and Meghan Mountbatten-Windsor.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hazno has had that lump on his head for ages. It's not a recent thing. See pic below when he was younger.

It's where he keeps his brain cell 🤣

1001125-prince-harry-shows-bump-on-forehead-at-xmas-day-church-s.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I have found Harry's real signatures..

One for informal use...😀

Resizer_16292839605631.jpg

One for official documents...🤭

Resizer_16292839605630.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

elli-94

Haven’t been on in ages- waves hello.
It’s actually hilarious that they weren’t invited to the Obama birthday. Guest list of 50-100, justifiable- guest list of over 400- a snub. Writing was on the wall when Philip died but seeing it all unfold now is comical. Harry hasn’t a clue- didn’t know what he was signing up for at all. He’s used to being famous since birth, so presumably took for granted that his popularity was because of him “the lovable rogue”. He’s since learned that the HRH carried a lot more weight than originally thought.

As for her, she should have taken a leaf out of Kates book. Stay fucking silent. Say nothing- worth more than a thousand words. Now she looks like a vengeful wannabe, willing to take out anyone in her path. Nobody wants to bring that person to the birthday party.

I live in hope that there are recordings of her in full flight. That the staff rumoured to be considering breaking their silence have cold hard proof that cannot be disputed. She’ll be officially cancelled. No going back if there’s at least one recording- where is wikileaks when you need it.

Im giving the marriage 5 more years- max. She is not getting what she wants at all and I cannot believe I’m going to say this- but I don’t think she even has as much cop on as Fergie. Fergie at least stayed close to Andrew and kept some family on side. Mememe has pissed off all the people who matter- The Queen, Charles, Camilla, William, Kate, Anne, and Edward/Sophie. The York’s are irrelevant but it’s even funnier because the Harkles can’t even latch onto that connection publicly because of Andrew. I’m waiting for some sugars to turn on her actually because she hasn’t stood up for a victim of **alleged** sex abuse.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Heh I predicted on the last thread that it wouldn't be long before clown and clownetta piped up.

Still signing off with those Sussex titles I see. As somebody also said in the last thread, what happened to "Just Call Me Harry"?

One thing missing from their statement was how many refugees they'll be accomodating at Monteshitto Towers. Let's face it they've got enough bathrooms alone to take in 30 families or so. Oh no silly me. Yet again with them it's all about words rather than actions, and telling other people what they can do, isn't it.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Meghan wrote a book that will create Impactful Change and address toxic masculinity. Let's hope the UN is arranging for copies of The Bench to be airdropped to the Taliban immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Long time no post here. I have fantasies of a plane flying above their house in Monteshito with a banner saying "STFU!" This playing the victim was tiresome the first few go rounds, but what with forest fires, COVID, the cost of living rising, lack of housing, Afghanistan and the rich becoming wealthier by the minute, I swear there has never been such a tone deaf couple in recent years. Stating the obvious, they are what Freda says. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 50

wisebutwild

VIP Member
If my memory serves me (this is usually NOT the case), I think it was 6 months in both cases.
I also thought children of celebrities had to have their faces pixelated in photos unless given permission.
I think pap shots of celebrities kids have to be pixelated unless they have permission from the parents.

I was thinking about how long it will take to see a family group, the four of them sat under a tree perhaps, in a photo like W&K release every now and then. (As if, unless it involved mega bucks) 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

The best part of the DM article is that there is not one but two articles immediately after it on Chuck ordering the world to ACT NOW on climate change.
Hey Chuck: your kid is part of the problem. Chew on that regurgitated cud for 10min, give Greta a call and perhaps she can talk some sense into Hs vacuous noggi . Lord knows he is very quick to take calls from Greta!
The part that astonishes me is choosing to do an event that is, after black tie dinners with James Corben as Compere and Adele and Bey as the headlining acts, THE MOST EXPENSIVE tyoe of event to host.
Narco will have been paid handsomely... and probably charged 4x the RRP for including bottles of Windsor cologne in the SWAG bag.
The horses cost £100k each, so sourcing them, insuring and caring for them, importing and exporting them would have been eye-watering. Then there is the cost of renting the venue, providing food and bevs. None of that would have been "free".
I would bet my most expensive wig that there will have been a net loss after costs and expenses. So sentebale will not see one cent.
Also, whose plane was it that carried HRHaunches to a from Aspen?
When I, and thousands of others raise money for charities, it never goes through our bank accounts first, it goes straight to the charity and they obviously have overheads which we can do nothing about.

What really gets my goat is why it has to go through Archeholes Foundation first? I can answer my own question really - so they can cream off as much as they can by inventing all sorts of expenses until the final amount handed over to the charity is the minimum 5%. Isn't that the only reason why Archeholes is registered in Delaware, or wherever, because that State has the lowest percentage rate in the country of how much raised has to be actually given to charity. I believe other States, like California which would be the obvious place to register it because they live there, have a much higher rate.

The miserly 5% going to the charity is then reduced even further by the charity covering their overheads.

Noballs has announced that he is going to do more personal charity appearances through Arseholes Foundation, in other words he is going to pocket vast amounts of money by conning people who don't realise what he's up to. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50