Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JAR21

VIP Member
Have we got The Mighty Yel's fuck off to the cunts' "brand awareness team" in the Wiki?

Just seeing it again earlier made me very happy and I think we should park it somewhere in full view, if we're allowed to and if Yel doesn't mind?

(It's one of your many finest hours @Yel thank you for all that you do here :m )

Edit: Hope I'm ok asking Yel, blimey, I feel a little bit frightened
No, I don't think so. If you can find it, I'll add it.

ETA I've found and added that and The Times article. In Wiki under Harry and Megans Brand Reputation Team!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Evangelina

VIP Member
Disgusted that RF and army allowed proper soldiers to be put at risk so that ponce could act out his fantasy. In between ski holidays, Vegas trips etc. Nothing too irksome for ickle Hawwy 😡
He has a right to serve. He became a problem when he started blabbing . Ministry of Defense wasted time on explaining his verbal blunders , thats what was annoying .
In interviews he also dragged Wills in by claiming that William wasn't allowed to serve in a combat role but wanted it(guessing Harry justifying his choices) because there were no indicators that Wills couldn't/ wanted to be in a combat role.

• Wow
From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as fuck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

And don't the koalas give you the runs or something. That would be wonderful, giving a pair of shits the shits.

you should see the damage they do to your car if you hit one... lol I had one on my way to work one morning,,,, he jumped up between the two bridges I was driving over and came up at the side of my car.. I had no where to go car in front of me and truck behind me... I accidentally ran over the roos feet.. and took him down ..and he took out the entire side of my car... from the front headlight to the tail light.. and the bastard got up and hopped away... was $8000 to fix my car... and this was in the western suburbs of Sydney not out in the bush,,, lol
Have to ask. How small/tall are the bridges if a kangaroo can jump up between them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as fuck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

who needs the Taliban bring Hairy and his ho to the Aussie bush during roo breeding season .. that'll sort the fuckers out...lol

Beastly things.

Tell me about Quokkas. I hope they are as cute and sweet as they look.

Harry is like a roo. You think he's a cute kid all grown up into a nice man but underneath he's an angry beast.

Wish he'd bounce off into the bush and take his wife with him.
Have never heard anything bad about the Quokkas... they like getting their photo taken with people..lol. but don't get me started on Koalas... I fucking hate those fucking stinking std ridden cunts,,,,lolk

Last edited:
  • Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
And don't the koalas give you the runs or something. That would be wonderful, giving a pair of shits the shits.

Have to ask. How small/tall are the bridges if a kangaroo can jump up between them?
They can travel more that 56kph and length of bound can be 9m in length

• Wow
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Most of the stuff about NDA's on the internet are about businesses and giving away trade secrets. But I did find an article in Marie Clare which talks about celebrities and NDA's. Have to say that I've never heard of Jordyn Woods.

Im thinking about the bullying allegations and anyone employed by Meghan and Harry since they "stepped back" such as a surrogate or that doulah (WTF) or whatever it was they were said to have had.

No trade secrets apply but some potentially good gossip!!!

And yes, the devil in me would LOVE to hear that goss!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gashead

The naughty step I think -
the thing is, having just listened to Alex’s latest video, once the ‘genie is out of the bottle you cannot get it back in’ so if anyone did break their NDA the info would still be out there, so suing someone wouldn’t change that - thats why I am baffled why no one is speaking up - it only needs one and the rest will follow - they wouldn’t be able to sue everyone -
so come on down all of you who only read our tattlings here and have the courage to start dishing what you know ……. Please 😂 we will cheer you to the rafters 🎉

plagiarising from a previous comment here

what words or sayings can you make from :

ARCHIELILIHARRYMEGAIN ?
CUNTS

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
What are those exerpts from please, @freda19 ?
Are they from the first Finding Freedom?
Or an article about it?
Or the upcoming reprint with added "epilogue?"
Seems to have been translated (badly) from a language other than English or written by someone whose first language is not English.
Or as someone else suggests, the original words and phrases replaced to avoid exact plagiarism.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
So The Sun and Mirror are both reporting the same, practically word for word. I've felt so uncomfortable with the Gruesome's childish lies and games. They are an absolute embarrassment to the royal family, a disgrace to her family, and I can't understand why anyone would ever want to know them any more.

What I want now is revenge. I hope the Queen's lawyers take them to court, and I want it televising so that I can watch their every grimace. I wouldn't want to be their lawyers as they won't have a chance in hell. 🤔🤔🤔😅😅😅
Haddock minge and Cod balls still seem to be teflon coated to an extent, he appears to have powerful, corrupt allies over there and all as bent as a fiddlers elbow and for all they say about their republican ideal they still want that connection!!

If he loses his titles will they want him then I wonder?? Bet Wokedom has taken a hit alongside Bidens popularity at the moment, sometimes I look at him and he looks like the walking dead.

Sorry if I offend our Murican Tattlers but I reckon he is suffering from dementia!!

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I was not aware that T Markle Jr had signed an NDA - did he? When?

He hasnt signed one.

It was Alex Belfiled talking about Thomas junior being able to say what he wants while hes in the big brother house that got me thinking about the people who have signed NDAs.

Sorry to confuse.

Chita

VIP Member
The naughty step I think -
the thing is, having just listened to Alex’s latest video, once the ‘genie is out of the bottle you cannot get it back in’ so if anyone did break their NDA the info would still be out there, so suing someone wouldn’t change that - thats why I am baffled why no one is speaking up - it only needs one and the rest will follow - they wouldn’t be able to sue everyone -
so come on down all of you who only read our tattlings here and have the courage to start dishing what you know ……. Please 😂 we will cheer you to the rafters 🎉

plagiarising from a previous comment here

what words or sayings can you make from :

ARCHIELILIHARRYMEGAIN ?

This is what im on about.
Pursuing someone who blabbed would be a waste of time once the info they blab is out there.