Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I agree that something odd is going on with Scrotie. We know that the Harkles colluded with the writing of the original book (even though they denied it). There is no other explanation for them being so keen for it to be published.

Then they distanced themselves from it claiming it was a work of fiction because of the court case. Now Scrotie is keen to get out some updates from the previous year they are pretending that its nothing to do with them πŸ€” of course it could just be Scrotie cashing in but it's likely that the Harkles do have something they want out there and have briefed him accordingly.

As we we haven't seen the updates/epilogue we don't know if it contains anything potentially libellous. Scrotie will be markled for sure soon enough probably ver soon.

If Hazno's publishers think there's anything that the royal family could sue over in his book they will make sure that its erased. No publisher leaves themselves open to a lawsuit willingly. That's why I think his book will be bland and ultimately disappointing to everyone who was expecting juicy stuff.
Yankee Wally bought it for Β£2.81 and gave her opinion on it. Said don't bother! Grammar is bad. She thinks it was written by a non English speaker. Includes some chapters. I posted her video upthread

Reactions: 15
They get sued because it is a breach of contract
It's a breach of contract so civil. Not criminal. And it can be breached if it's to expose illegalities ( in the proper way not just talking to press)
And I think can also be breached if the other party breaches it first
ETA it also can't cover everything as in you can't talk about anything that happened when you were with me.

MistyWoods

VIP Member
I think this is disgusting,
"My favourite genre is Prince Harry and Meghan shagging under umbrellas". Disgusting that "Genre" has been used incorrectly here, as a group of photos of these two shagging has been elevated by Minge posing as a sugar to a "Genre," which is
"A category of artistic, musical or literary composition characterised by a particular style, form or content".
I don't mean to drone on but I'm a stickler for correct English, and a collection of photos of these two loons shagging under various umbrellas does NOT constitute a "Genre", although the "Content and Style" are consistent, i.e the same two loons shagging.
Where's this at?? :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I know, but thats no way to talk about us all on here πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

The monghan & H are no better either!

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Yes but the Tattlers are not wankers just a bloody shower🐱🐱🐱❀❀❀

Wanker and Wankeress of Wokeness are at the top of the hit list with the Yorks after them and Ginger Tom has got his one evil eye on the fuckers and gathering his Pussy pals in readiness 😾😾😾😾

• Heart

Tattyfilarious

I'm not a peasant and I couldn't give a fuck about what they have. It doesn't make them better than anyone; in fact they seem worse as they are not grateful at all and think it is some god given right. I'm better than them.
You are indeed honey, hold that thought x

• Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Is this photo real?
Archie looks like he’s been photoshopped in because he is more in focus than the others.
I thought the same I’m sure he is the same potion with the green backpack hanging off his shoulders as another photograph I’ve seen

ChipDex

VIP Member
You are right with all you say and he's innocent until proven guilty etc. But this isn't a court of law. There is such a thing as tact and discretion and appropriate action to deal with difficult circumstances, and he should keep a low profile until this matter is cleared up - which he's entirely responsible for with his greed, arrogance and complete lack of judgment + rampaging Richmond. It was all down to him. If it doesn't get cleared up then tough luck.

The public loathe Andrew, the Grenadier Guards deserve someone better than him, and what signal does this send out to the military? If HM keeps him on it will look very bad and she's making a big mistake.
Big mistake if true, and strange timing right now.

And the Marines are still without a Captain General, aren't they? I know Anne's name is out there but I don't think anything's official yet, unless I missed the announcement.

Although if this turns out to be accurate about Andrew, then it wouldn't surprise me if she also decides to give the Marines back to Hazza.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Albatross

I'd vote for him a thousand more times if I could. Given the state of election integrity in this country, I may be able to do just that. All politicians are liars and grifters. Some of them kind of like America and some of them don't. I prefer ones that do. Meghan wishes she was as good as Trump is-- they all do. That's they they hate him.
Trump’s own Justice department, and his Homeland Security department, and at least 60 court hearings upheld the integrity of the U.S. 2020 election.

Misinformation is very dangerous, and both Meghan and Trump know It.

Meghan and Harry are still cunts.

Reactions: 14

Tattyfilarious

Something sits a bit oddly with me re this 'epilogue' shite.
He spouts a load of crap ... the snarkles swoop in to deny it ... and Brenda is priming her legal bods.
To me it smells of them getting told of potential legal stuff from the Firm and panicking. We KNOW they helped scoobie. The dogs in the street know he's the snarkle mouthpiece for things they are too chickenshit to say themselves. Yet they've clearly very suddenly thrown him under the bus while they wipe their grubby hands of him.
Where does scoobie go from here? Will he continue to be their supportive voice, like a whipped dog licking his abusive mistress's hand? Or will he find his bollox (they're the little slightly darker ones in her handbag Scoobs, not the ginger speckled ones).
I get a strong whiff of panties being shat in all round. The snarkles worried over potential legal stuff from Brenda, and scooby even worse off, with potential legal stuff from the palace AND his masters dropping him in it.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave ..."

Slightly off topic but also on topic.
Re Randy. We cannot assume guilt based on his friendship with JE and GM. Back in the day an old boyfriend of mine ran with a bad crowd, but I never witnessed him be anything other than normal and he held down a decent job, never inexplicably disappeared and had no signs of unexplained wealth. Does that make me complicit in things he and people in his other life were doing? Of course it doesn't. We were very close and spent a lot of time together (until he shagged one of my mates and got her pregnant:ROFLMAO:.) Other than being a two timing twat he seemed workaday ordinary. BUT ... then he got murdered and it turns out he was indeed being naughty and had pissed other naughty people off. I spent about 7 months with that guy and saw and knew nothing of his other life. And I don't think I was naive or thick. I was me and he was he and he was super careful around me, simple as that. I refuse to be judged on that friendship.
My point is that it happens. Even in families parents and siblings are often unaware of things going on in someone's life. We see it all the time re murdered kids in inner cities. People can hide 'other lives' in full view.
On that basis I don't blame Brenda not going postal on his arse. No point in giving the people 'out to get him' more ammunition by punishing him for something totally unproven.
Would've loved you to be my best friend at my 'Sister's of Mercy' convent school x

Why did you chose your user name @YeltsinsTank
The reasons behind all our user names?

I’m just amazed at how many people on this site seem to support Trump when he and Meghan are cut from the same cloth! He has grifted hundreds of millions of dollars from people who sadly believe his lies. Fortunately Meghan isn’t as good at it as he is (at least, not yet). I’m not a fan of Biden’s, either, but wow.
I'm not a fan of any one of them

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I used to like Betty Neel's books, nothing naughty in them...but since I dont wear a bodice I have nothing to rip so will pass on Sarah's book.
I used to like Betty Neels books. But I love the naughty stuff too. Lynne Graham is my favourite M&B writer.

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
Hmm. You could be on to something. I recall Jane Asher once claiming in an interview that she was once kidnapped(or nearly kidnapped) by the IRA while in Belfast.:eek:
Fucking celebs are mentalists.

Most likely scenario,
Jane steps out of the Europa Hotel in Belfast(most bombed hotel in Europe back in the day, as everyone knows some people know ) to go shopping. Wee black taxi guy grabs her arm and says "Here love, hop in my wee cab here and I'll take you round our wee city to see all the wee muriels on the walls and the Peace walls and all that Troubles stuff ....."
Jane pulls free, runs screaming back into the hotel thinking she was almost kidnapped for ransom. Thus history was written.:m
How in hell is he RAi? Crazy cow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Tattyfilarious

I agree, I think it's a combination of not doing anything to make it look like PA is guilty, and knowing that when PC takes over, which is likely to be within the next decade, PA and the rest of the Yorks are likely to be excised from the list of working royals, thus saving her from having to do anything which would cause her own heartbreak.

This is something we have to remember - mothers will often fight tooth and nail to protect their offspring.
I would die for my children, but if any one of them did something seriously wrong that would be beyond my patience and understanding

Reactions: 12

VC10

VIP Member
I totally agree with you, he has always been an arrogant rude entitled tosser he is a dirty old man and needs to be punished for bringing his family into disrepute.

The whole York clan are rotten apples and need coring and shredding sooner rather than later, William must be enraged by it all and bloody frustrated too.

What a fucking shitshower of self entitled wankers.
I know, but thats no way to talk about us all on here πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

The monghan & H are no better either!

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• Haha
At least they haven't been as tone deaf as this, (yet)

Someone said this in the last thread & I agree -- she won't do anything heavy or gritty like this, I never see her rolling up sleeves or getting dirty or even changing clothes.
Just seen on Instagram
Ok but do we really know this? They're just repeating what we all already think, and what the media thinks...literally anyone can post stuff like this.
This in the comments section from someone who served with "bunker Harry" View attachment 717620
Believable. Glad his "mates" are spilling the truth about his cushy "tour" consisting mostly of photo ops.
We have all brainwashed by the media according to someone on the other site, because we don't seem to be falling for their pr bullshit.

Not us Tattlers, but anyone in general who doesn't agree with what they put out.
Uhh but they're brainwashed by the media too, H&M's media & that of their sycophants. Same thing just different opinions πŸ˜‚
So their latest word salad bullshit, as seen below. They waffle about "when any person or community suffers, a piece of each of us does so with them". Right so is anybody going to remind Hazno that he was a part of the Afghanistan conflict. He did two tours there. Forget which side he was on, and whether he actually saw any action or was just nursemaided the whole time - in theory he could well have caused suffering to people of whichever side. They've even been so stupid as to include a picture of him partaking in a bit of warmongering alongside the drivel splurge.

I think it's a bit rich to lecture us about suffering now, when he was a part of the whole conflict back in the day.

You can't really talk about suffering in connection with wars and conflicts, and bang on about humanitarian efforts, when you were a part of those same conflicts back in the day?

Anyway who elected the two clowns as spokespeople for the world. At least your Bidens, Trumps, Clintons, Bush, Blairs, Macrons etc all underwent some sort of electoral process and were voted in to the positions from which they speak. How dare the chumps of montecito think the world needs to hear their thoughts. They need a reminder that they weren't elected, and they most certainly haven't earned their way to speak for the world. CUNTS.

View attachment 717754
But Harry/soldiers helping out aren't the problem, per se, they're just helping the effort that's already started, assisting their brothers & defending their country? In the US it's considered noble to serve in the military mostly, idk what UK's role was in the middle east though. When I first heard Harry was there I was actually confused because I thought it was just a US thing (9/11, terrorism etc.)
She actually had to make his SIGNATURE fit with her own and erase the underline, as it made his signature stand out more than hers. She is pathological.
Not necessarily, I have to scan & format signatures for legal docs & the idea is to make them take up the same amt of room, esp when one is huge or dumb sloppy haha.

• Heart