Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Wallabies are only small... give them to the Big Red roos... those fuckers are HUGE and when they get mad a lot of stitches are needed...lol when I was a kid a big red roo came at my brother on our farm...no idea why it was so pissed off and attacked... usually they will just bounce off in the opposite direction...he put 6 bullets in it and it kept on coming... luckily my other brother was there with his gun.. and managed to put the roo down.. we had a lot of rabbits on the farm that had that disease where they go blind so my brothers had gone out to put any down they found.. lucky they did have their guns that day is all I can say...
There was a short film clip doing the rounds a while ago on twitter - it was a very big and powerful looking kangaroo trying to batter its way in through a porch door.
It looked angry and very very threatening.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

JAR21

VIP Member
Good spot.

It's not even his signature. His should have a line under it. Lots of examples on google.
The bottom one is the new archewell version. No line and it's all at a different angle.
She is clearly forging his signature now, ready to steal all his money.

View attachment 717771

View attachment 717774
Do you think the joint one is written by the same person, or she’s just told him how she wants it signed?

His seems to match with the one used in this article:

• Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
This is what im on about.
Pursuing someone who blabbed would be a waste of time once the info they blab is out there.
If the only comeback of a broken NDA is a fine, then a rich backer (HMTQ, PC or PW) needs to support someone spilling the beans and quietly fund the fine for them!

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Someone put an article or video a couple of threads ago about how H got to go to Afghanistan.
Apparently it was all go for PW to go but the media found out so that put the end to that.
I cannot remember how many years later but the men in H's regiment were being deployed and he wanted to go with them.
Long story short they went around the papers and media and asked if they would keep a media blackout on it. Which they agreed to.
Only they had no agreement with foreign outlets and New Idea found out where H was and published the story.
I know, shocking that its still there:

Seeing how Harry now claims to be just like the other soldiers.

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Well, at least we know what she was doing when she was locked inside the dusty old castle, no passport, no keys etc.....practising her fancy signature!
I bet she's got a whole variety of different shimmery inks that she uses - gold is obviously her top choice!
I thought you were going to say a whole variety of different signatures - H Mountbatten-Windsor, Prince Charles, O Scobie and maybe even Elizabeth R.

• Haha
  • Wow

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member
Now that I have made connection, I still think they're like the Harpies of Jason and the Argonauts... Feasting on the profits and generosity of the innocents and deluded, at the expense of the deserved and innocent...

One can only hope that meet the same ending ...

Twunts!!!

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
They knew it was bait. If they had published it she would have sued.
I'm sure they are wise to her tricks now.

Did we ever get confirmation regarding why the case against ANL was postponed in January? I'm still disgusted that she got away with it.
Not that I've seen. It was "confidential reasons" that were accepted by Warby and agreed by ANL. Must have been health, pregnancy? Whatever it was, a scam to delay and muddy the waters. Hope it comes out when the ANL Appeal is heard.

In other words, she kept asking to appear in scenes wearing just a towel and was told "no"

That really made me laugh 😂 ! I'd not looked at it that way but I bet you're right, she kept wanting to appear before Your Honour in a towel. Who knows, she also might have made lots of "gratuitous requests" to appear in Court dressed in that basque and thong with a feather duster when she was being a horny cleaning lady, but we weren't told about those.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Might & power

The difference between Andrew and Harry's exploits - Social Media wasn't around during Andy's time. Although I can't say I've read anything particularly derogatory about Andy's military time. Please post away...
Head over to the Arsse forums and ask away!

Wtf?
Latest from celt views.
Jimmy Saville & Chas

• Wow
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member

Haz memoir proceeds towards Sentebale? Pledged 1.1 millon - less than 4% of signing fee, so not that generous.
Asking underhandedly for Archewell donations when supporting any cause? Max of 5% actually donated to charities. 95% creamed off for admin and expenses.
Using titles to make money eg The Bench and Haz's upcoming tell-all. Smeg and Haz no choice as Publisher would prefer titles to be used, more profitable.
Both are 'in character'/wearing masks 24/7. Smeg has no natural bones in her body. She is a self-created personality. Disconcerting to people who know them and no longer recognise their former selves
Have used Scooby to attack TQ directly but distanced themselves. Lied about given no training on Orca - Lady Susan Hussey was loaned by TQ to teach Smeg the ropes. More discussion on the stillness of the dog - is it a taxidermy or just all the life trained out of it. Still grabbing attention despite 5 months leave- will be highly visible/big plans in future acc. to Scooby.
Thanks for this summary, I find it very hard to listen to her. If it's at normal speed I fall asleep and if it's fast-speed she sounds like a chipmunk and I get irritated. Xx well done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Tattyfilarious

Agree. Trump was a dick at times, but at least you knew what you were getting. And, he didn’t hate America and he knew how to get the average person on his team. Biden is dangerous, to not just the US, but the entire world. He is a degenerate and his feeble brain is about to explode. Trump wants the US to succeed, he seems to want all nations to succeed. He is a blowhard, immature, egotistical but he is the best answer we have at this point. What is best for the entire world is clearly not Biden and his sick band of trashbags.
I don't necessarily agree with you - but welcome to a forum where you can speak your mind x

Reactions: 19