Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I remember thinking that Durand was very quiet around the original launch of FF, but she seems to be quoted more often now in media reporting of the (in)famous epilogue? Cant quote sources but her name seems to be coming up more often at the moment. I wonder why...

• Wow
Reactions: 18

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Am looking forward to hearing more of Scrotie's garbage when the revised 'Finding Falsehoods' is released.

The Harkles are looking increasingly desperate and don't seem to realise that the world really does have 'Sussex fatigue'. Their problems and claims are so petty. OK real racism isn't petty but the Harkles haven't clarified exactly how the RF were allegedly racist towards them because they couldn't even get their stories straight on the Orca debacle.

The Harkles don't seem to have grasped that the world has far bigger problems to concentrate on now and we don't need to hear platitudes from unelected twats like them.

We also don't give a rats patooty about the secret Christening for the invisible baby or who the godparents are.
Shouldn't it be we don't give a 'hamster's patootie' in honour of your good self? :D To be honest I've not heard the phrase before, but thought it sounded cute so googled it. 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
The RF probably remembered all the positive press for Andrew when he came back from the Falklands and wanted to recreate that to build the whole "Hero Harry" persona. And initially they succeeded with that, pushing and promoting the "spare" to the detriment of the "heir" who ended up being called "workshy", "lazy" and "boring" with no pushback from the RF.

And William, when he was flying tricky Search & Rescue missions in Wales/over the Irish Sea in all sorts of terrible conditions, was probably in far more personal danger on a day-to-day basis than Harry ever was in Afghanistan.
The difference between Andrew and Harry's exploits - Social Media wasn't around during Andy's time. Although I can't say I've read anything particularly derogatory about Andy's military time. Please post away...

Chita

VIP Member
If someone breaks a non disclosure agreement what is their punishment?

Anyone know?

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
My mum knew JS slightly when she was a teenager, before he got famous. She used to go out dancing in Leeds in the 50s, and he was working as a doorman at one of the dancehalls. She told me he used to raise her hackles even then, he was a total creep.
Mine remembers him from being a doorman at a dance hall in London. So does my friend's dad, but my friend thought he was making it up until I told her what I knew.

• Wow
  • Sad

Cassandra333

VIP Member
And the punishment?
A fine?
Prison if they cant pay the fine?
Very interesting questions @Chita. I'd be interested in hearing the answers to them as well. I think NDA's can be broken if something criminal has happened.
I'd have thought a fine would be attached to breaking them without something criminal to report. Or at least damages, which could be huge. I can't see prison being involved but might well be wrong.

• Heart

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Most of the stuff about NDA's on the internet are about businesses and giving away trade secrets. But I did find an article in Marie Clare which talks about celebrities and NDA's. Have to say that I've never heard of Jordyn Woods.
Jordyn was Kylie Jenner's BFF. Jordyn was making out with Tristan, Khloe Karhian's Baby Daddy. It all blew up on the kardashian show. As Kylie's bff Jordyn was added to the show, after signing an NDA.

But Jordyn would make a great addition to Meg's staff. They could trade cunt secrets all day long.

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
The jet owner is a old Prince Charles connection via polo.

Marc Ganzi, and then there are Ganzis connections :

"Blackwells said it was “outraged” that Barrack was able to “hand-pick his successor.” Colony agreed to acquire Digital Bridge for $325 million in June, and announced its CEO Marc Ganzi would succeed Barrack as Colony’s CEO. Barrack has known Ganzi “for decades” and “regularly plays polo” with him, Blackwells said.
Barrack has a “history of and recidivistic flirtations with vanity projects” including Neverland Ranch and the Weinstein Co, Blackwells said."

Screaming Stan:
"But, but....Andreeeew"

• Wow

Nuttynana

VIP Member
BIB oopsy daisy, big fail there then! But given the raw material... cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear etc etc :ROFLMAO:
She's never had a silk purse, it's a babbons minge into an elephants ear

This is very worrying if true, especially as the military chiefs want Andrew to go.
Andrew himself should want to step back at least for the time being to avoid causing trouble at a time when the RF are fighting on all fronts. But no. How utterly tin-eared and arrogant he is, pushing himself forward when the military don't want him and what a shameless tw...t he is.

The aspect of this that's most worrying is the Queen's judgment here. She's wrong to keep him on in this post and I bet if Prince Philip was here he'd veto it sharpish and Andrew and his tedious family would have been kept firmly in the background.
I bet Charles and William are livid.

I could be wrong but if HM does think it appropriate for him to keep this military role instead of being relieved of it as he deserves, it puts the "tolerance" of Hazzno and Minge in a different light. I'd always thought grey rock, long game etc., ignore the insults and rIse above it all etc. But this to me shows something else, a worrying disconnect and inability to see how inappropriate this decision is, and a lack of appreciation of the views of the public who have watched as our RF have been attacked and insulted, and fumed as they took the blows.

There cannot not be a connection between this seemingly minor matter of letting Andrew keep this post (if it happens) and the lack of action taken against the Markles. To me it's woolly-headed and misguided, and sends out a supine message that is bound to be applied to the ginger traitor and his Ho. Parallels are bound to be drawn, and the basis for the RF strategy questioned by some.

Is it clever long-thinking grey rocking or an unwillingness to deal with a cancer that is long overdue to be cut out, and that to me seems to be spreading and thriving?

Noballs is playing polo and brazenly cashing in on his RF title, fleecing people with his Arsewhole charity, and they are letting it happen.

It's a complete balls up again isn't it that whole family should be ignored and demoted and HM is not listening to what we, the people want.

No surprises that the gormless git in LA is taking the piss big time sorry Ma'am but you have lost the plot this time and respect will ebb away 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
This is an important part if the embryo is actually theirs:: Only in occasions where unmarried intended parents work with a surrogate who delivers in a state that does not allow pre-birth or parentage orders will the intended parents typically need to complete an adoption in California after their child is born to establish their parental rights .

• Wow
  • Heart

hehehe

VIP Member
Saw this on twitter, calculations about approximately how many books Harry would need to see to give the amount of money he said to charity.
View attachment 721641
I've seen this 10% quoted even today. Does anyone know why an author's share is so low? I get marketing costs etc but getting only 10% per book sale from years of hard work seems ... not even worth the trouble of writing.
I'm sure Hazzno can barely spell and will not type a single word of his impending drivel but I'm talking about the average writer who isn't selling Stephen King numbers - they can't possibly have enough to eat let alone quit the day job.

• Wow

Kittypops

VIP Member
You know these balloon walls that Z-listers have... yes, you know where this is going...

I'm vividly imagining a particular one for the cuntsome couple, any guesses which balloon?

• Haha
  • Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
You are right with all you say and he's innocent until proven guilty etc. But this isn't a court of law. There is such a thing as tact and discretion and appropriate action to deal with difficult circumstances, and he should keep a low profile until this matter is cleared up - which he's entirely responsible for with his greed, arrogance and complete lack of judgment + rampaging Richmond. It was all down to him. If it doesn't get cleared up then tough luck.

The public loathe Andrew, the Grenadier Guards deserve someone better than him, and what signal does this send out to the military? If HM keeps him on it will look very bad and she's making a big mistake.
Roya Nikkhah Twatter statement:

" The Queen has “let it be known” she wants Prince Andrew to keep his role as @GrenadierGds colonel...''

Statement in article:
''A senior military source said: “The Queen has let it be known to the regiment that she wants the Duke of York to remain as colonel and the feeling is that nobody wants to do anything that could cause upset to the colonel-in-chief. It is a very difficult, unsatisfactory situation.''

Bucks:

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: “The Grenadiers and all the duke’s military appointments are in abeyance after he stepped back from royal duties for the foreseeable future in November 2019, this remains the situation.”

The military (in article):
The MoD declined to comment.

So, Roya Nikkhahs statement comes from a ''source'' that isn't the MoDs official spokesperson, source is anonymous, or has spoken without consulting the MoDs official stance, in which case the MoD would issue a statement, if the case for Andrews removal was made.
Exciting headline also:
Queen will let Prince Andrew keep senior Guards role

Don't know, amusing , a ''source'' told the media that Peg wants to help Kate because Kate "isn't working enough.''
Its probably the truth.

But its undeniable that the article will reach the target audience , and capture the "human interest" and public opinion..
Still going to wait until the 13.9. at least, to access if the public demands have any merit.
Currently they do, only in a celebrity(popularity) world, and that's simply not my thing.

Appropriate actions in difficult circumstances sometimes means making difficult decisions/unpopular choices, time is a teacher in such cases..

• Heart