Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Oh mammy, repeating this,(C&P from ages ago) but it cheers me up when I think of it. My 'meeting' Ronan.
I've never heard this song! Love it! Now you've got me rabbit hole-ing on Ronan Keating songs on Youtube. Thank you! <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

liar liar

VIP Member
Thats why im curious.
Ok if the nda is between employer and employee they would get fired for disclosure - but what then realistically?

If someone signs an NDA, receives a payout to keep quiet and then blabs, might they have to return all of the payout? And if theyve spent it and cant repay?
Seriously would anyone go to the trouble of pursuing that through the court.

Im asking because of the Alex Belfield vid posted up thread.
He said thomas markle junior can say what he likes in the big brother show.

He may get sued for slander later but its too late because he's said it and you cant put the genie back in the bottle once its said.

So Ive been thinking about NDAs and what punishment someone would actually get if they blabbed something.
Wouldnt it be a civil case?
To sue for money because its not a criminal offence.
And theres no point suing for money if the blabber is skint.

Lots of thoughts today.
I was not aware that T Markle Jr had signed an NDA - did he? When?

From the Aussie news. Also, kangaroos are violent as fuck. My friend was running a few years ago and spooked a 'roo that was hanging out on the jogging path. My mate ended up with cracked ribs and covered in scratches and bruises. They don't mess around!

When I was a child I can remember boxing kangaroos being a circus attraction in the UK.

• Wow
  • Sad

Just_me1954

VIP Member
BIB - ‘Roos have a tendency to bound out in front of moving vehicles…just sayin’…;)
Yes you can see them bounding across the paddock so they reach your car just in time to wipe out the car. Most times they just appear suddeny from no where and slam into side of car. They always seem to wNt to reach the safety of the other side of the road, no matter which side of the road they are on. And if you manage to miss it, look out for the second one. Yes true.

• Wow
  • Haha

Innocent Hamster

Chatty Member
I was going to have a go at PW and Kate with some angry emojis but then I read the third or fourth paragraph that starts "The huge". It seems that their donation increased the Invictus income to $1.77 million last year. It seems a bit strange that last year's accounts have just been released and why didn't the journalist put the date of the donation. I am sure the accounts would have a date column.
Accounts generally don't specify dates unless to identify specific events within the financial year.

• Sad

Nannyto2

VIP Member
WTF is he babbling about re the"one way ticket" ? Are we meant to believe he was planning an indefinite stay?:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
If anyone thinks smeggy was going to let him out of her clutches for anything more than the basic "Well it was a good funeral, I'm off back to my mad controller now guys, see ya". then they are more mental than her/him.
Well at least we now know the purpose of the extra chapter. It's just a huge puff piece designed to make them look less bastardy and cunty. We expected nothing less, obviously.
Latest on the Grifties – 1,2,3, and 7. Nice work!

Demi Lovato also seems to be climbing the rankings; is that you guys? I wanted to vote for the warbling bandwagon-jumping harpie myself but my fan-girl daughter would never forgive me so I desisted :rolleyes:. It's bloody hard though.
Don’t know what’s going on but it won’t let me vote for megaton

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Yeah, and the goatee beard will be her minge. Hauled up there after her 15th face lift.
That's what's happening to katie price, that other SLUT who uses blokes to make money. Her belly button is now almost in between her big airbags from so much lifting and tucking.
BIB - That was what I was suggesting…obviously I was too subtle! 😂

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
I found that odd too. I thought it wasn't due out until the 31st August, the anniversary of Di's death? How did she get it and how have others on amazon been able to review it, as in the screen shots she showed.
Also she says it is thin, more like a leaflet than anything ... but I thought it was an extra chapter/epilogue to the actual book Funding Freebies and an excuse to shift more of the books.
Also YW says the writing/print is very big. That's a ploy often used (in my opinion) to pad out a book. Then there's the grammar issue and it appearing written by a non English speaker (true dat:m). Not proof read at all it seems. All very amateur stuff, even more so than the original.
So all in all I suspect scoobs is winging it on this one, doing it for himself and Durand for another payday from deluded sugars and getting his snout in the trough before everything goes tits-over-arse for the snarkles. It smacks of him using info gleaned during smeggy chats as the basis for this epilogue without running it past her first and she is not a happy bunny at being used. Suck it up buttercup. :devilish:
Honestly, they are all back stabbing bar stewards. There is no honour among thieves.
I got the impression that it was a summary of the newspaper articles, rather than an official book by Scabies?

ETA I think this is it, although the price is different:

Amazon product

• Wow