Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Still she's managed to get on the bestseller list with a 1,000 copies sold so far. Perhaps she'll overtake Meghan's sales :ROFLMAO:

I assume the Mills and Boon readers are desperate for any book regardless of how crap it is. They seem to have a massive readership.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I wonder if it's Harry who is insisting that no photographs of the dollies happen. I'm quite sure that left to her own devices, smegs would be merching those kids for as much money as she can get out of them. Didn't the photo of Archie going to school happen when Harry was away somewhere? Or am I imagining that? Just a thought.
He was here for the statue unveiling iirc.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Bloody hell I never knew that, what fucking idiots if this is true, does anyone else believe this??
95% also on tape documented.
Godfather thing untrue,pestering of women also untrue.
Very close to Diana, also.
The historic context is also complicated, not just about Jimmy, but about other individuals which got pinned on other Royals( scapegoating a lesser Royal)
Have in mind, now is 2021, what we know now, wasn't known to the RF member at the time of their interaction.
Even when its known the prevalence of lies, false accusations , and general misinformation and the knowledge (having experienced it) which a RF member accumulates about it at the time, creates for the RF member a mindset of ''Its all lies, falsehoods , false accusations..." against person XYZ, because the RF member knows(from experience ) that these kind of things(lies) happen .

Also, there is a reason why I commented on ''sleuths'' and ''theorists,'' but it was taken out of context, also notice quotes around sleuth, and theorist.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kittypops

VIP Member
HarrysGreySuit

Women's faces are being erased off public spaces in Afghanistan.
Replying to

@BritishHarley
I helped him out!
Can we do one the other way around i.e. scribble out Smegs and send it to Archewell and ask what "they" think, feminism and all that they stand for?

Edit: poorly expressed, how would Smeg react to ceasing to exist, because she is a woman?
With her global platform and (ahem UN Women), she could speak up for the Afghan women left to fend for themselves
Come on Smegs, do the right thing for once in your shitty grifting life

Last edited:
  • Sick

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
from the comments
Aero Girl, Merseyside, United Kingdom, moments ago

To our American friends, when their "era of visibility" starts, please dont attend any of their engagements. Apart from the fact they are hypocrites, never say anything new and what they do say is just a rehash of the same old women empowerment, carbon footprint, mental health, think of others, and how evil their families are, remember you will just be turning up to see a woman who used to hold a briefcase on deal or no deal and a traitor to his country, family and armed forces.
When their self absorbed era of visibility starts, would someone be kind enough to help me bleach my eyeballs? No? Ok. Gratefully accepting invitations to spend the fall with anyone NOT in the US. I’m too close to NYC, she’ll probably try to run a thong up the Statue of Liberty and declare Liberty Island Meghattan.

oh, the US papers are declaring Johnny Depp, (pal of his ginger ness and voice of George in that awful animated series) to be dead in Hollywood after a court labeled him a wife beater. Couldn’t happen to a more fitting person. I hope this is the beginning of karma kicking his ass. Taking part in the mockery of the RF while PP lay dying, attacking children. Wtf is Johnny drop or the rest to attack like that? That hard up for a paycheck? And the last episode left all kinds of danger arriving at BP simultaneously like Armageddon. It felt like a threat. Sorry for jumping around, but they piss me off on so many levels.
3 words? Eat shit Meg.

• Heart
  • Wow

Diamond Mel

Chatty Member
There was a short film clip doing the rounds a while ago on twitter - it was a very big and powerful looking kangaroo trying to batter its way in through a porch door.
It looked angry and very very threatening.
Seriously they are not the friendly critters people think they are... they kick you with their hind legs and they can gut you in the blink of an eye... not long ago there was an elderly woman killed by one that was pissed off... her husband tried to get it away from her and he was seriously injured too.. like I said most of the time they will go the other way... but you never know with the big males...

• Wow
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
I got the impression that it was a summary of the newspaper articles, rather than an official book by Scabies?

ETA I think this is it, although the price is different:

Amazon product
Seems to be it. Same reviews as YW mentioned re grammar etc.

Hmm, wasn't it touted by scoobs as being full of new stuff regarding the Porker interview, missing military titles and lilibet-gate etc ?
Sounds like scoobs has screwed smeggy. Not literally obviously.

OK, so YW has a review on there and she says she got hers so cheap from Amazon Warehouse ( which is mostly returned/damaged items). That explains her getting it for less than £3.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the Harper Bazaar article from last week. Apparently PWB and MM have partnered with aid organisations in Afghanistan and Haiti.

"This week the organisations Women for Afghanistan Women and World Central Kitchen announced that the Archewell Foundation publicly announced the partnership and thanked Archewell for the support."

Funds probably going through the charidee.

• Sick
  • Angry

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Fabulous ❤❤ well done tattlers! With the invasion last night I forgot to say thank you @Carpediem69 for the new thread and fab title @Chita !
Truly a beautiful photo, brings a tear to the eye!

Seeing the following pop up, I'm looking forward to Finding Falsehoods if only for the royal reporters to tear it to shreds pointing out inaccuracies. Given how well their attack on HMTQ has gone down, I'll get the champagne on ice.

What do they mean "he bought a one way ticket" had he no intention of going back to megaslut?

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm going to start a new thread. Bear with me :)

New Thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Bloomin' Nora. YW wasn't wrong about the pamphlet looking like it was writter by a non English speaker.
As a supposed author and writer for Harpers B you'd think ...
I dunno. You judge.

Did they get some preschoolers or foreign speaking workers, or maybe even Scooby poos neighbours review the book and news articles.
I cannot understand what he is jabbering on about. It doesn't make any sense.

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member

On topic as Hazno 'served' in the forces and so did the Gurkas.
Would love to see the Ghurkas go for Hazzno with their large jungle cutlass.

He could lose 14lbs of ugly useless fat very quickly if they chop his ginger head off!!

• Haha
  • Heart