Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloomin' Nora. YW wasn't wrong about the pamphlet looking like it was writter by a non English speaker.
As a supposed author and writer for Harpers B you'd think ...
I dunno. You judge.

Was that garbage really written by Scrotie ? šŸ˜…

Perhaps he's a bot as well šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27

šŸ‘» = apparition emoticon.

"Tossing Harry under the transport.":ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Thread suggestion
#134 - Wallis and Vomit is our name, everything we do is for Mememegain!

or
#134 As Wallis and Vomit we are known, now it's time to give me The Throne!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
An organised grabbing... packaged into the rear of a vehicle by a fear based oppressor. :m :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree, I think it's a combination of not doing anything to make it look like PA is guilty, and knowing that when PC takes over, which is likely to be within the next decade, PA and the rest of the Yorks are likely to be excised from the list of working royals, thus saving her from having to do anything which would cause her own heartbreak.

This is something we have to remember - mothers will often fight tooth and nail to protect their offspring.
I would die for my children, but if any one of them did something seriously wrong that would be beyond my patience and understanding

Reactions: 12
An organised grabbing... packaged into the rear of a vehicle by a fear based oppressor. :m :love:

Wow, those are some terribly written excerpts. I wonder if it was generated by one of those text summarization programs. Aside from the hilarity of the phrasing, it seems like word choices were made to avoid plagiarizing the original text. Some of the word substitutions are bizarre, like the repeated use of the word ā€œcastleā€ for ā€œpalaceā€ (Kensington castle) and the use of ā€œrulerā€ for ā€œprinceā€ or ā€œdukeā€ (presumably). Who- or whatever wrote it should hang their head in shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™ll be honest, I didnā€™t like Trump. I thought he was a buffoon, and I canā€™t believe Iā€™m saying this, but rather him than the woke bollocks of Bidenā€™s administration. And he was friendly to the UK and the RF.
Agree. Trump was a dick at times, but at least you knew what you were getting. And, he didnā€™t hate America and he knew how to get the average person on his team. Biden is dangerous, to not just the US, but the entire world. He is a degenerate and his feeble brain is about to explode. Trump wants the US to succeed, he seems to want all nations to succeed. He is a blowhard, immature, egotistical but he is the best answer we have at this point. What is best for the entire world is clearly not Biden and his sick band of trashbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bloomin' Nora. YW wasn't wrong about the pamphlet looking like it was writter by a non English speaker.
As a supposed author and writer for Harpers B you'd think ...
I dunno. You judge.

Did they get some preschoolers or foreign speaking workers, or maybe even Scooby poos neighbours review the book and news articles.
I cannot understand what he is jabbering on about. It doesn't make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, those are some terribly written excerpts. I wonder if it was generated by one of those text summarization programs. Aside from the hilarity of the phrasing, it seems like word choices were made to avoid plagiarizing the original text. Some of the word substitutions are bizarre, like the repeated use of the word ā€œcastleā€ for ā€œpalaceā€ (Kensington castle) and the use of ā€œrulerā€ for ā€œprinceā€ or ā€œdukeā€ (presumably). Who- or whatever wrote it should hang their head in shame.
That's what it reads like. It's been in a foreign language and been through a machine that's retranslated back to English.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well Biden is clearly past his use-by date and the puppet strings have been cut. He's like a comedic character in a novel now. He is the original fall guy before the 'woke' party really start with their batshit rhetoric.
Apparently the problem for the woke crowd is that once perve Joe is severed out, and ho Kam is brought in, the numbers are against them as majority. She loses her deciding vote if she becomes Pres, where as VP it was a lock for whatever these freaks wanted to pass. And so, because of this loophole, everything becomes a stalemate. They are in a tenuous spot if old Joe is tossed to the wolves because they lose their majority advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree. Trump was a dick at times, but at least you knew what you were getting. And, he didnā€™t hate America and he knew how to get the average person on his team. Biden is dangerous, to not just the US, but the entire world. He is a degenerate and his feeble brain is about to explode. Trump wants the US to succeed, he seems to want all nations to succeed. He is a blowhard, immature, egotistical but he is the best answer we have at this point. What is best for the entire world is clearly not Biden and his sick band of trashbags.
I don't necessarily agree with you - but welcome to a forum where you can speak your mind x

Reactions: 19
I'm not a peasant and I couldn't give a duck about what they have. It doesn't make them better than anyone; in fact they seem worse as they are not grateful at all and think it is some god given right. I'm better than them.
You are indeed honey, hold that thought x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m just amazed at how many people on this site seem to support Trump when he and Meghan are cut from the same cloth! He has grifted hundreds of millions of dollars from people who sadly believe his lies. Fortunately Meghan isnā€™t as good at it as he is (at least, not yet). Iā€™m not a fan of Bidenā€™s, either, but wow.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Something sits a bit oddly with me re this 'epilogue' shite.
He spouts a load of crap ... the snarkles swoop in to deny it ... and Brenda is priming her legal bods.
To me it smells of them getting told of potential legal stuff from the Firm and panicking. We KNOW they helped scoobie. The dogs in the street know he's the snarkle mouthpiece for things they are too chickenshit to say themselves. Yet they've clearly very suddenly thrown him under the bus while they wipe their grubby hands of him.
Where does scoobie go from here? Will he continue to be their supportive voice, like a whipped dog licking his abusive mistress's hand? Or will he find his bollox (they're the little slightly darker ones in her handbag Scoobs, not the ginger speckled ones).
I get a strong whiff of panties being shat in all round. The snarkles worried over potential legal stuff from Brenda, and scooby even worse off, with potential legal stuff from the palace AND his masters dropping him in it.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave ..."

Slightly off topic but also on topic.
Re Randy. We cannot assume guilt based on his friendship with JE and GM. Back in the day an old boyfriend of mine ran with a bad crowd, but I never witnessed him be anything other than normal and he held down a decent job, never inexplicably disappeared and had no signs of unexplained wealth. Does that make me complicit in things he and people in his other life were doing? Of course it doesn't. We were very close and spent a lot of time together (until he shagged one of my mates and got her pregnant:ROFLMAO:.) Other than being a two timing twit he seemed workaday ordinary. BUT ... then he got murdered and it turns out he was indeed being naughty and had pissed other naughty people off. I spent about 7 months with that guy and saw and knew nothing of his other life. And I don't think I was naive or thick. I was me and he was he and he was super careful around me, simple as that. I refuse to be judged on that friendship.
My point is that it happens. Even in families parents and siblings are often unaware of things going on in someone's life. We see it all the time re murdered kids in inner cities. People can hide 'other lives' in full view.
On that basis I don't blame Brenda not going postal on his arse. No point in giving the people 'out to get him' more ammunition by punishing him for something totally unproven.
Would've loved you to be my best friend at my 'Sister's of Mercy' convent school x

Why did you chose your user name @YeltsinsTank
The reasons behind all our user names?

Iā€™m just amazed at how many people on this site seem to support Trump when he and Meghan are cut from the same cloth! He has grifted hundreds of millions of dollars from people who sadly believe his lies. Fortunately Meghan isnā€™t as good at it as he is (at least, not yet). Iā€™m not a fan of Bidenā€™s, either, but wow.
I'm not a fan of any one of them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the Harper Bazaar article from last week. Apparently PWB and MM have partnered with aid organisations in Afghanistan and Haiti.

"This week the organisations Women for Afghanistan Women and World Central Kitchen announced that the Archewell Foundation publicly announced the partnership and thanked Archewell for the support."

Funds probably going through the charidee.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'd vote for him a thousand more times if I could. Given the state of election integrity in this country, I may be able to do just that. All politicians are liars and grifters. Some of them kind of like America and some of them don't. I prefer ones that do. Meghan wishes she was as good as Trump is-- they all do. That's they they hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd vote for him a thousand more times if I could. Given the state of election integrity in this country, I may be able to do just that. All politicians are liars and grifters. Some of them kind of like America and some of them don't. I prefer ones that do. Meghan wishes she was as good as Trump is-- they all do. That's they they hate him.
Trumpā€™s own Justice department, and his Homeland Security department, and at least 60 court hearings upheld the integrity of the U.S. 2020 election.

Misinformation is very dangerous, and both Meghan and Trump know It.

Meghan and Harry are still cunts.

Reactions: 14
Trumpā€™s own Justice department, and his Homeland Security department, and at least 60 court hearings upheld the integrity of the U.S. 2020 election.

Misinformation is very dangerous, and both Meghan and Trump know It.

Meghan and Harry are still cunts.
And that election has paid bloody dividends, hasn't it? Harry needs to keep his mouth shut and stop meddling in our affairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.