Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you know what really pisses me off they still think they can have a reconciliation with TRF what fuckin planet are they on

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Madder than a box of frogs that one. Am sure it is total rubbish.
That's very kind of you ☺
Everything that comes out of Fergies mouth is garbage. She's a slimy odious bag of crap. Hardly any further up the evolutionary chain than the foul Harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jeez has he been taking steroids?! :eek:
No they actually get that big and muscular naturally.....lol

And don't the koalas give you the runs or something. That would be wonderful, giving a pair of shits the shits.

Have to ask. How small/tall are the bridges if a kangaroo can jump up between them?
Koalas are riddle with chlamydia they pee all over themselves they will bite and scratch too .. Like I said the roo and my car collided in the suburbs.. the two bridges went over a very large creek... with a gap in-between the bridges where there is no barrier at the side of the road...wasn't like the Sydney Harbour bridge...lol I see the roos in the next street to mine... have seen emus on that street too... though that did shock me when I was driving home from work.. wasn't quite sure what to do when an emu is walking across the road...lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also in the DM

well Penny is still alive , so she might sue !!!

I love this attitude of the “ pale, male, stale “ brigade , who posture about women‘s issues and choices , but they just can’t get over their ingrained bias….inside they just think it’s impossible for a woman to have any friendship with a man . Surprisingly, it’s also possible to have a friendship with someone you are attracted to without a jump !!! …….

FYI …..we don’t swoon anymore , Netflix ….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Am looking forward to hearing more of Scrotie's garbage when the revised 'Finding Falsehoods' is released.

The Harkles are looking increasingly desperate and don't seem to realise that the world really does have 'Sussex fatigue'. Their problems and claims are so petty. OK real racism isn't petty but the Harkles haven't clarified exactly how the RF were allegedly racist towards them because they couldn't even get their stories straight on the Orca debacle.

The Harkles don't seem to have grasped that the world has far bigger problems to concentrate on now and we don't need to hear platitudes from unelected twats like them.

We also don't give a rats patooty about the secret Christening for the invisible baby or who the godparents are.
Shouldn't it be we don't give a 'hamster's patootie' in honour of your good self? :D To be honest I've not heard the phrase before, but thought it sounded cute so googled it. 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Mistake was not saying no to him
I think the mistake was in treating him as a senior royal and allowing him to think he was on equal par with William. I’ve no doubt they thought they were being kind because it must be unpleasant to know you’ll always be second fiddle, but in the longer term they did him, themselves, and us no favours. He should have been kept away from the spotlight and all the royal business like engagements, balcony appearances etc, and guided towards a private, albeit well-heeled existence.

Gosh, that Mercy woman is gorgeous, isn't she?
She is, she’s stunning!

Reactions: 35
I think the mistake was in treating him as a senior royal and allowing him to think he was on equal par with William. I’ve no doubt they thought they were being kind because it must be unpleasant to know you’ll always be second fiddle, but in the longer term they did him, themselves, and us no favours. He should have been kept away from the spotlight and all the royal business like engagements, balcony appearances etc, and guided towards a private, albeit well-heeled existence.
Agree and they should have found him a party loving thick as mince but discreet British Aristo to marry , anyone with half a brain ran a mile when they realised what a petulant little twit he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

None of that would have been a problem if he'd chosen someone better suited to being a working member of the Firm and without the burning desire to elbow everyone out so she could be top of the hierarchy.

If only hindsight happened before stuff instead of after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
9/11 was looked at here as a declaration of war against the west (so the U.K. as well)
we’ve had some horrific attacks in the U.K. as well for playing our part in the wars. We had a soldier beheaded in london, our underground system blown upin various spots,the Ariana grande concert blown up.
Not to mention countless soldiers lives lost, maimed and destroyed with PTSD

I’m slightly saddened this hasn’t been known.
I'm not defending the lack of knowledge, and I'm most certainly not insulting our Murican cousins, but they and a lot of the world see Murican soldiers in a bad situation in various places and assume it's totally an American offensive. I can understand that. This one though, is/was most definitely Good Axis versus Evil and was a combined effort to keep a lid on a very volatile situation.
It's like I said elsewhere, the world was preoccupied with fighting covid and we took our collective eyes off the ball re the taliban creeping and multiplying across the outlying towns and villages heading for kabul.
I'm still angry and saddened that last month I watched Biden in a press thing. I watched it because I was concerned at a few things I'd read and seen re the Afghan situation ... BUT Biden assured everyone it was under control and not to panic and "Kabul WILL NOT FALL to the Taliban" Will it be like the last days of Vietnam (he was asked). " NO, there will be no helicopters on roofs evacuating people at the last minute." I was not much reassured because ... Biden :rolleyes: .Nah, it was people hanging off planes risking their lives to get the duck away. Lying/stupid old bleep. Had he been more honest or even just fluffed around the question then more people would have read the room, got a heads-up and got the hell out of there to safety.
I know America is none of my business and we've no room to talk, but by duck I feel sorry for them stuck with that senile lying old Kamala puppet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
And you know what really pisses me off they still think they can have a reconciliation with TRF what fuckin planet are they on
This. 100% this. If my family had done this kind of thing to me (unlikely as no one would give them a global platform) that would be it. And they'd be bang out of the will.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Truly a beautiful photo, brings a tear to the eye!

Seeing the following pop up, I'm looking forward to Finding Falsehoods if only for the royal reporters to tear it to shreds pointing out inaccuracies. Given how well their attack on HMTQ has gone down, I'll get the champagne on ice.

WTF is he babbling about re the"one way ticket" ? Are we meant to believe he was planning an indefinite stay?:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
If anyone thinks smeggy was going to let him out of her clutches for anything more than the basic "Well it was a good funeral, I'm off back to my mad controller now guys, see ya". then they are more mental than her/him.
Well at least we now know the purpose of the extra chapter. It's just a huge puff piece designed to make them look less bastardy and cunty. We expected nothing less, obviously.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Family betray ‘devastated’ Meghan Markle (msn.com)

Oh dear, poor Meghan, yet she can do it to the Royal family.
“Meghan is furious that another family member is trying to cash in on her and make up lies to try and become famous.”

Erm, pot kettle, black.

Let’s turn that around, you hypocritical bleep.

Fixed it for you…

The Queen is furious that a new family member is trying to cash in on her and make up lies to try and become famous.

Not so much fun when the tables are turned is it?
She has zero self awareness, it beggars belief.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Here’s the screenshot. So good he had to retweet himself.

And here’s the link yo the Daily Beast basically saying he’s cocked up as the Harkles are not happy plus everyone thinks what he says is true as he is considered their mouthpiece

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like Scooby is going to be thrown under the bus! combination of karma and being markled - karmarkled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.