Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I never knew that, what bleeping idiots if this is true, does anyone else believe this??
I recall reading about Savile’s involvement with the royals years ago when the marriages of Diana and Fergie were fraught and he acted as a go between. I didn’t know he was so influential with Charles. Could this relationship be something The Harkles are holding against the RF and that’s why it’s in the video?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell I never knew that, what bleeping idiots if this is true, does anyone else believe this??
95% also on tape documented.
Godfather thing untrue,pestering of women also untrue.
Very close to Diana, also.
The historic context is also complicated, not just about Jimmy, but about other individuals which got pinned on other Royals( scapegoating a lesser Royal)
Have in mind, now is 2021, what we know now, wasn't known to the RF member at the time of their interaction.
Even when its known the prevalence of lies, false accusations , and general misinformation and the knowledge (having experienced it) which a RF member accumulates about it at the time, creates for the RF member a mindset of ''Its all lies, falsehoods , false accusations..." against person XYZ, because the RF member knows(from experience ) that these kind of things(lies) happen .

Also, there is a reason why I commented on ''sleuths'' and ''theorists,'' but it was taken out of context, also notice quotes around sleuth, and theorist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I heard that someone lit a candle a touch too close and he almost melted. To make it worse - it wasn't even a Joe Malone Pomegranate Noir Deluxe.

View attachment 719011
OH GAWD! not his lovely new nose that he went into hiding for weeks to get just right so that his nostrils were both the same! :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They are running out of money and getting desperate, I'd say. Every press release is just a not particularly veiled threat. Blackmail. That's why they are putting out PR about the memoir. The interview didn't get them anything, the royal family didn't give them money, so now they're going in harder.

Their next step will be trying to kick up drama over going back for the Invictus filming. Neither Harry nor Meghan actually has the slightest bit of experience funding or maintaining the lifestyle they want and are trying to lead. Meghan certainly doesn't and Harry is clueless. They are in so far over their heads financially it isn't funny.
And now hoping they can get money once again from the BRF. That's all this is about.

What income do they really have?:

- millions from Charles last year, which they will never get again due to being cunts. Burned through, I'd say.
- Spotify. Very, very little money there I would guess - relative to expenses, anyway.
- BetterUp. Probably a decent salary but a drop in the ocean to their requirements. $1 million?
- the Bench....the advance only, which Meghan will have burned through. The book would not have made any sales even close to paying for the advance.
- Netflix - they won't have seen any real money from this yet, if anything at all.

In short, their main income was still that chunk of cash from Charles and I'd say it's gone. They have multiple staff, lawyers, Sunshine Sachs, video production bills, nannies.
Plus taxes, cars, lifestyle expenses.

They just do not in any way have the depth and longevity of income to be leading this A list lifestyle, especially with the huge PR bills they create. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom live in a similar sized house and he was in 2 huge movie franchises and she is one of the biggest selling female recording artists of all time.
Harry has a pretend job at BetterUp and an inheritance which is probably tied up and isn't even close to what's required to live as Oprah's neighbour in Montecito, anyway. She's a billionaire, for duck's sake. Meghan made the mistake of believing her own stupid PR and thought she and Harry were actually going to be billionaires too. Uh...no.

So they try to kick off at Harry's family again. What else can they do?
How about 'cutting their cloth according to their means' and actually doing some work to earn a living like the rest of us has to do. That would be a start anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Some RF bashing, Scabies at work:

''One of the key lessons they have learned these past months is to prioritize their mental health and keep "some of the toxicity" at an arm's — and ocean's — length away.''
What a joke. "Thrive chapter" makes them sound like the growth stage of bluebottle larvae on roadkill. They "excel in moments of human interaction". For that, read that they're attracted to trouble like flies to tit and love nothing more than a disaster that they can feed on like parasites, posing this time as humanitarians to push their Arsewhole scam and profit from the crisis in Afghanistan.

I can see Invictus being quietly shelved as inappropriate and inadequate, markled like everything else. I thought Gasbag Noballs was supposed to be on paternity leave from BuggurUp bonding and enjoying quality family time? But no, he's out there on the game with his Ho, turning tricks to make a buck.

Scobus says that H&M have "learned to keep the toxicity at bay, oceans away", but it's the RF who have learned to keep the Snarkle toxicity at bay. Is Scobus actually saying that these two whackjobs are making a success of "prioritising their mental health".? They're mentally unstable and getting worse, a pair of psychos with no boundaries any more.

Great to see you again @Wu Tien xx
Thanks for the title @Chita and @Carpediem69 for the recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Quote: Her signature changing that much is bizarre.
Well her face has changed more than her signature which is creepy. My signature went from neat and tidy in my youth so a first letter and a scrawl/ horizontal line. My face is pretty much the same if you discount the lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So 😍 cute 😀

Ahh poor old Sarah.... Andrew is hiding away and she will have to earn the dosh to keep them going 😄
It‘s not like this would be the first time. Allegedly! :unsure:

Scobie you thick twit, the saying is “the proof of the pudding is in the eating” not the proof is in the pudding. 🙄
He will have written it that way for the “American market”. They are his target audience. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
The naughty step I think -
the thing is, having just listened to Alex’s latest video, once the ‘genie is out of the bottle you cannot get it back in’ so if anyone did break their NDA the info would still be out there, so suing someone wouldn’t change that - thats why I am baffled why no one is speaking up - it only needs one and the rest will follow - they wouldn’t be able to sue everyone -
so come on down all of you who only read our tattlings here and have the courage to start dishing what you know ……. Please 😂 we will cheer you to the rafters 🎉

plagiarising from a previous comment here

what words or sayings can you make from :

ARCHIELILIHARRYMEGAIN ?
CUNTS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The difference between Andrew and Harry's exploits - Social Media wasn't around during Andy's time. Although I can't say I've read anything particularly derogatory about Andy's military time. Please post away...
As much as I hate to say this, he was considered to be a very good and skilled pilot. He was still a bleep though!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Scrotie quote:
'They need to be on the ground. They say that the proof is in the pudding, and what we are about to see is that pudding .' 😅
Response from readers:
View attachment 718533
BIB "What we are about to see is that pudding".
OMG! Wow, hold me back!!! We've been wrong all along Tattlers!
No wonder he's been demoted to press contact, as this inane drivel is a fine example of top-flight forensic journalism and he's just asking to have the pee taken.
What pudding would this be, then?
Spotted dick? Bumlova Meringue? Sticky Minge Tart?
Talk about scraping the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Darling girl, subtle is so passé on this thread. :m

Or maybe I'm just uncouth.
That'll be it ... I lost my couth.😭
I like to pretend I have some class… 😂

How about 'cutting their cloth according to their means' and actually doing some work to earn a living like the rest of us has to do. That would be a start anyway.
But…but…but he was born into this, dontcha know. That means he’s entitled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Harry and Meghan #134 They wanted a grovelling apology but instead got the middle finger from her Majesty!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Absolutely speculative , feel free to call me a conspiraloon:

Based on previous experiences(events) involving the members of the RF, the Harkles will at at certain point become targets for individuals which are willing to pay for access to RF members, and they potentially may get monetary offers to continue the bashing until the RF "falters " gets them back (even only as family members)in the fold, which again enables the individuals wanting access to succeed .

It is undeniable that they got away with too much from the day their relationship became public, it created illusions that things can be manipulated when ''necessary. ''

I'm fairly sure that Harry doesn't have the brains to deal with this, and that Peg will absolutely use the situation .

• Wow
  • Sick
I'm going to get into a bun fight on the other site, I must walk away lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It‘s not like this would be the first time. Allegedly! :unsure:

He will have written it that way for the “American market”. They are his target audience. :rolleyes:
No, it’s quite common to misquote the saying so unlikely that it was deliberate. He’s still a thick twit.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I used to like Betty Neel's books, nothing naughty in them...but since I dont wear a bodice I have nothing to rip so will pass on Sarah's book.
Well I'll rip my compression stockings for varicose veins, and might even have a go at my incontinence knickers if Fungus's billionaire hero gets too steamy. Gotta make your own fun these days.
There must be something you can trash surely? You can't wimp out.....Do you have a walking stick you can thrash the hedge with? Just trying to be helpful and supportive 🤗 ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.