Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a nosy at that DM article with Scooby. I see they are going after the Queen and disappointed in her response to their interview. She lost her lifelong partner a couple of weeks later for God's sake. They really just dig themselves into deeper and deeper holes don't they? The re-released FF is out next week isn't it? I can only see it making things even worse for themselves.
Why are they dragging that tit up again? It was 5 months ago.
So much for their kindness pleas and weeping over Afghanistan and Haiti and the terrible world problems.
No, it all boils down to hatred of Brenda. Hating the royals is what fuels those two cunts. Everything reverts back to that.
I dunno, maybe the Afghanistan tit triggered no6 and he is reliving the stress of gangan taking back the medals that he didn't earn and the pretty uniforms he no longer has access to.
Cry me a river you knob heads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
That's good, he is an "average nobody".
In the interests of accuracy I'd like to point out that he is actually a below-average* nobody.

*below-average:
  • intelligence,
  • mental stability,
  • emotional intelligence,
  • looks,
  • charm,
  • personality,
  • style,
  • wife,
etc, etc I could go on but I'd be typing all night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
omg, so sorry for my brain fart. Orlando bloom not Johnny depp is box office poison. I get them confused. The two of them running around like pirates all the time. . In make up who can tell the difference anyway? Don’t mind me. Time for a nap. :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are they dragging that tit up again? It was 5 months ago.
So much for their kindness pleas and weeping over Afghanistan and Haiti and the terrible world problems.
No, it all boils down to hatred of Brenda. Hating the royals is what fuels those two cunts. Everything reverts back to that.
I dunno, maybe the Afghanistan tit triggered no6 and he is reliving the stress of gangan taking back the medals that he didn't earn and the pretty uniforms he no longer has access to.
Cry me a river you knob heads.
They've run out of ideas so they're starting from the top again.

Reactions: 25
That’s from one of those ageing programs isn’t it? I’ve seen it before. You put a photo in and it shows you what that person will look like in 30 years or whatever. Smeg will have had another 20 noses by then though, and will have a little goatee beard.
Yeah, and the goatee beard will be her minge. Hauled up there after her 15th face lift.
That's what's happening to katie price, that other SLUT who uses blokes to make money. Her belly button is now almost in between her big airbags from so much lifting and tucking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In the interests of accuracy I'd like to point out that he is actually a below-average* nobody.

*below-average:
  • intelligence,
  • mental stability,
  • emotional intelligence,
  • looks,
  • charm,
  • personality,
  • style,
  • wife,
etc, etc I could go on but I'd be typing all night.
May I add
Dick size ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scabies book is out 31st apparently. He is having a meltdown on twitter as someone made threats against him. But the threat i think he is talking about is not something I would say was serious!
What, did they threaten to hide his eyeliner?

bastards!:mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, and the goatee beard will be her minge. Hauled up there after her 15th face lift.
That's what's happening to katie price, that other SLUT who uses blokes to make money. Her belly button is now almost in between her big airbags from so much lifting and tucking.
BIB - That was what I was suggesting…obviously I was too subtle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t get me wrong Harry & Megan are absolutely ridiculous and total attention whores. I just don’t get why everyone is so up in arms about them, when Turbo onse Andrew is still cutting about the place, like Jimmy Saville in a suit, unpunished for the tit he’s done.
Is this the Andrew thread? You might find answers there 👋👋 bye now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
omg, so sorry for my brain fart. Orlando bloom not Johnny depp is box office poison. I get them confused. The two of them running around like pirates all the time. . In make up who can tell the difference anyway? Don’t mind me. Time for a nap. :sleep:

Orlando Depp was the guy with long blond hair in Lord of the Rings and Johnny Bloom was the guy with scissor blades for fingers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What, did they threaten to hide his eyeliner?

bastards!:mad:
I heard that someone lit a candle a touch too close and he almost melted. To make it worse - it wasn't even a Joe Malone Pomegranate Noir Deluxe.

1629318585013.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So now it’s reported they aren’t happy with queens response to the interview and the soho friends are disrespecting the queen again . You couldn’t make this stuff up .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Scabies book is out 31st apparently. He is having a meltdown on twitter as someone made threats against him. But the threat i think he is talking about is not something I would say was serious!
I confess it was me I threatened to sew his arse up🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hot :coffee: :coffee:
I have pics from the rehearsals for the very, very secret,very private christening:
Inkeddoll_LI.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.