Harry and Meghan #133 Cable actress sits at her throne, Harry's lights are on but nobody's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cough I have been known to read Mills & Boon some of them are actually okay ( I used to get them free off a friend of a friend of a friend , But not read any for years because they all seem to be about Billionaire playboys thesedays ,
I used to like Betty Neel's books, nothing naughty in them...but since I dont wear a bodice I have nothing to rip so will pass on Sarah's book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sure I've read before that the Taliban did attack the base mainly because Harry was there. Like the Argentinians were after Invincible in the Falklands because of Andrew.

Two US Marines died in the attack on the base :mad:

On a different note, has this already been posted? Scooby and the Harkles really can't read a room, can they? Hardly anybody who isn't a raving sugar gives a tit, outside of the comedy value of it all.

Nnoooo no, we definitely don't want to see them in person anywhere. It's bad enough them being plastered all over the internet and in print.
Them fecken liars said we were going have a 5 month holiday.
Is Smeg still in contact with Scabie poo, hopefully he is talking crap just to stay relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the Americans should get ready for:
Harkles or Pegs address to the Nation, and insert State opening or similar equivalent .
Their delusions have no limits.

Fergie got her license in the late 80s, she did her solo 4 minute flight for the wings with gusto.
Was a great video, cant find it anymore.
Andrew joked that she can move now to the next type of heli (harder.)
Most people in the US don't even watch the State of the Union address by the president. I had to check to see if Biden had done one this year because I totally spaced it. If they watch these two talk, it's going to be to mock them, or to manipulate the footage to make them look even dumber, if that's even possible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Disgusted that RF and army allowed proper soldiers to be put at risk so that ponce could act out his fantasy. In between ski holidays, Vegas trips etc. Nothing too irksome for ickle Hawwy 😡
He has a right to serve. He became a problem when he started blabbing . Ministry of Defense wasted time on explaining his verbal blunders , thats what was annoying .
In interviews he also dragged Wills in by claiming that William wasn't allowed to serve in a combat role but wanted it(guessing Harry justifying his choices) because there were no indicators that Wills couldn't/ wanted to be in a combat role.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I used to like Betty Neel's books, nothing naughty in them...but since I dont wear a bodice I have nothing to rip so will pass on Sarah's book.
I used to like Betty Neels books. But I love the naughty stuff too. Lynne Graham is my favourite M&B writer.

Reactions: 14
The RF should have knocked his deployment dreams on the head citing the danger to colleagues. I’m sure the army bods would have calculated it. Maybe they thought he would carry on once he came back and it would be a career choice but he quit when he couldn’t play helicopters and shoot people and would have to do an actual job. Spoilt spoilt toddler behaviour
The RF probably remembered all the positive press for Andrew when he came back from the Falklands and wanted to recreate that to build the whole "Hero Harry" persona. And initially they succeeded with that, pushing and promoting the "spare" to the detriment of the "heir" who ended up being called "workshy", "lazy" and "boring" with no pushback from the RF.

And William, when he was flying tricky Search & Rescue missions in Wales/over the Irish Sea in all sorts of terrible conditions, was probably in far more personal danger on a day-to-day basis than Harry ever was in Afghanistan.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
He has a right to serve. He became a problem when he started blabbing . Ministry of Defense wasted time on explaining his verbal blunders , thats what was annoying .
In interviews he also dragged Wills in by claiming that William wasn't allowed to serve in a combat role but wanted it(guessing Harry justifying his choices) because there were no indicators that Wills couldn't/ wanted to be in a combat role.
Even if Wills had wanted a combat role he is too clued in not to realise that it would necessitate intense protection of him by his comrades because of who he is. He would have hated that responsibility for his comrades safety. No6 didn't give a tit who babysat him, as long as he got to carry a bang-bang and wear the uniform of a real man.
Get back on yer Bench no6, best place for you.;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I think PR puff pieces are actually the opposite of what's actually happening.
- Big ideas for Netflix - We have no idea what we are doing and are facing the axe
- H&M will be out in full force in person for their causes - H has refused to be seen with nutmeg and they will continue to do solo word salad
- 2nd will be christened in private - Queen has said receipts of delivery or get lost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Meghan has made a right mess on her white skirt after trying to copy Harry's writing 😀 x

Resizer_16293050981030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The RF probably remembered all the positive press for Andrew when he came back from the Falklands and wanted to recreate that to build the whole "Hero Harry" persona. And initially they succeeded with that, pushing and promoting the "spare" to the detriment of the "heir" who ended up being called "workshy", "lazy" and "boring" with no pushback from the RF.

And William, when he was flying tricky Search & Rescue missions in Wales/over the Irish Sea in all sorts of terrible conditions, was probably in far more personal danger on a day-to-day basis than Harry ever was in Afghanistan.
The difference between Andrew and Harry's exploits - Social Media wasn't around during Andy's time. Although I can't say I've read anything particularly derogatory about Andy's military time. Please post away...

Reactions: 18
Cough I have been known to read Mills & Boon some of them are actually okay ( I used to get them free off a friend of a friend of a friend , But not read any for years because they all seem to be about Billionaire playboys thesedays ,
Remember Barbara Cartland? We had a subversive English teacher who stocked the library with her books in order to get the 'gels' into reading, and then moved them on to Jean Plaidy etc :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.